Asteria Photography Reviews

33 Reviews for Asteria Photography

• Alex

Alex · Married on 05/11/2019

Caroline is the BEST!

Working with Caroline was a dream - both engagement session & wedding day! I had big thoughts on what I wanted out of the photos that captured our day and, MAN, did she go above and beyond! Our photos are beautiful and they totally capture us as a couple and how much fun we had! Caroline took the time to get to know us and listen to what we wanted captured and did an awesome job. Highly recommend to any Ohio bride!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Victoria · Married on 05/04/2019

Everything you could hope for in a wedding photographer!

We first met with Caroline at a coffee shop and knew within the first 10 minutes that we wanted to work with her. She was so personable and easy to talk to, and she was genuinely interested in getting to know us as a couple! Given that your photographer will be the wedding professional that spends the most time with you on your big day, these qualities are essential in the person that you hire! Caroline was quick to communicate and very knowledgeable in addressing our concerns, such as secondary locations in case of rain and how to coordinate our wedding day timeline. She is always focused on what's important to you. One of our favorite aspects of Caroline's work was her ability to capture candid photos. Wedding photography can feel overly staged, but Caroline found the moments where we'd break into huge smiles and crack jokes with our families and friends, which made our photos come to life. She and her second shooters are such wonderful people that it was easy to stay relaxed and have fun throughout the day. Not only is she talented, but she's also an incredibly hard worker. We received our complete collection of photos just a few weeks after the wedding, which is unheard of! We are so happy with our experience and would recommend Asteria Photography to everyone!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Gillian · Married on 10/08/2016

One of the best decisions we could have ever made when beginning to plan our wedding was booking Asteria Photography as our wedding photographer. From our engagement photos, to our connection with Caroline and finally to our stunning wedding photos - all of it was absolutely amazing! Not only is Caroline super talented but she is so easy and a pleasure to work with. I was blown away by all of our pictures, they were beyond stunning. If you need a perfect wedding photographer, look no further - you have found the BEST ONE!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Laura · Married on 04/30/2016

Caroline is a beautiful person inside and out who made our decision very easy from our first meeting. I made my husband go with me to meet her because I feel it's important to connect with the person who will be up close and personal to you both for much of your wedding day. He complained about going at first but after our meeting he was completely sold and couldn't have nicer things to say about her-and I couldn't either! Everything about Asteria is a 5 out of 5 but I wish I could rate her "responsiveness" a 6 out of 5 stars because she takes responsiveness to a new level which is so important throughout the process :) She is professional, accommodating, and genuinely loves what she does. I knew as soon as I saw her work that she was a top candidate for our wedding and meeting her just solidified the decision!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Megan · Married on 10/31/2015

Going into our wedding, my husband and I put a strong priority on quality photography for our big day. We interviewed over a dozen photographers and were about to give up and settle when we met Caroline and Mara. We were blown away by their enthusiasm, professionalism, and body of work. We knew that they were the right people for us and we did not regret it! Caroline and Mara went above and beyond, even going so far as to help me find a new (and amazing!) makeup artist at the last moment when I was not happy with how my makeup trial went! On the day of, they were on time, excited, and so much fun to work with. They made getting hundreds of pictures taken feel natural and not awkward and managed to wrangle our large families for quick and (almost) painless family photos. The turn around on our pictures was absolutely wonderful! We are just over a week out from our wedding and we already have over a hundred edited images from these amazing ladies!!! We are incredibly happy with the photos and are so excited to start sharing them with family and friends. I would HIGHLY recommend Asteria Photography to anyone planning a wedding! Thank you ladies!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Kimberly · Married on 08/01/2015

The work that Caroline and Mara do is absolutely amazing and everything I had hoped for in a wedding photographer! They were so great to work with and do AMAZING work. As soon as I met Caroline I knew we were going to choose Asteria Photgraphy to capture our wedding day. They went above and beyond to capture all of our special moments and more! Thanks so much Caroline and Mara!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Caroline and Mara were BY FAR our absolute favorite wedding vendor! We cannot say enough good things about Asteria and we haven't even gotten our photos from the wedding day back yet. The compliments we got from the the engagement photos, Caroline's responsiveness to all of our needs, their ability to make us feel at ease and comfortable on our day, and their fun, laid back attitudes could not have pleased us any more. Book them - you won't regret it! :)

Sent on 05/25/2015

Sarah · Married on 02/07/2015

I cannot say enough positive things about Asteria Photography!!! Caroline's quick & thorough communication always made me feel so much better when I was stressing about details. She was truly the one vendor that I could count out getting back to me quickly! I didn't originally want an engagement session, but we ended up doing it & we were so happy we did! The wedding pictures were equally amazing - the only problem is picking which ones we want to print!! She has the eye for taking the "right" photos that take a professional to see. I would highly recommend Asteria Photography to anyone!!

Sent on 02/22/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 11/01/2014

We used Caroline for our engagement photo session and she was terrific! My fiance and I were running late and she was extremely understanding and flexible. We brought many props along for our shoot and she was able to incorporate everything wonderfully - we even brought along our dog for the shoot and Caroline was very patient and creative with her. Not only did we love our photos, but we really enjoyed the chance we had to work with Caroline. She was very encouraging and made us feel comfortable the entire time. We would highly recommend Caroline and definitely plan to work with her again in the future!

Sent on 10/09/2013

Alexandra · Married on 05/25/2014

Caroline and Mara did an AMAZING job with photos for our wedding! We haven't even gotten the disk of photos yet and are so excited and happy with the ones we have seen so far online. They are easy going, attentive and just overall awesome photographers. They put up with a 14 person wedding party and all our antics and took some amazing photos. They also took beautiful photos of our venue, cake, etc.

I had mentioned to Caroline certain types of pictures I wanted (some staged at the reception, some candids, cake pics etc) and they seem to have covered everything! Everything is artistic and really captures the moment, I cant wait to see them all! My husband who is really picky with art and photos loved every picture we have seen so far! Thanks Caroline!! :)

Sent on 06/05/2014

Lauren · Married on 11/02/2013

I'm so glad we hired Caroline as our wedding photographer! Our pictures are amazing and we got so many! We definitely got more than our money's worth! She and her second shooter were taking photos all day from us getting ready to the end of the reception and they didn't miss a thing! Our engagement photos were done by her, also and they are fantastic! Caroline was always available to give me valuable advice while planning our big day.

Sent on 12/07/2013

Laura · Married on 09/14/2013

Caroline and Mara were the best to work with! Not only are the pictures beautiful, but they are edited and back to you within two weeks of an engagement and/or wedding shoot. Caroline is extremely flexible and is willing to meet you where you would like to shoot. She made us feel really comfortable during the shoots (we are definitely not experienced models!) and was really fun to work with. For our wedding, Caroline and Mara were extremely professional and organized; they took the photos that I requested and then I didn't notice them until they good-bye for the night. I wasn't forced to take posed photos at every moment, so I actually enjoyed my reception! The results were a fantastic mix of posed pictures with family and bridal party and meaningful candid moments that I would have never seen at the reception. The pictures are truly priceless!

Sent on 10/07/2013

E · Married on 08/10/2013

Caroline was amazing. She was very professional and easy to work with. It gave me such peace of mind to know that she understood what I wanted. The day of our wedding was so smooth. She was a great director when taking posed family photos. She also was able to give us confidence and ideas for more couple photos that aren't totally traditional and wasteful. Caroline worked behind the scenes and was able to capture so many honest moments. We are so happy with the final photos and cannot believe what a deal and a dream it was to work with her. I will definitely contact Caroline for my photography needs! I highly recommend Asteria Photography!

Sent on 10/03/2013

Oooh Caroline was the best photographer ever!! Our pictures turned out absolutely beautiful and way better than we expected. We got our photos posted on FB about 5 days later and the discs in the mail soon after. I would highly recommend her. Her work speaks for itself, but she is also great to work with.

Sent on 08/14/2013

Phelicia · Married on 05/18/2013

We absolutely LOVE Asteria Photography! Both our wedding and engagement pictures turned out better than we ever could have imagined. Caroline is so much fun to work with. She has such a sweet and energetic personality and was able to make everyone feel completely comfortable with getting the photos done. Everyone at the wedding loved her as well, and I have received countless compliments on her photos. Thank you, Caroline!!

Sent on 08/18/2013

Leslie · Married on 05/17/2013

Caroline and Mara were AWESOME, we love our engagement and wedding pics!! They were super easy to work with and we felt we got more than our money's worth because the pictures are amazing! I was really picky about choosing a wedding photographer, most of the websites I looked at were really boring and I kept seeing the same shots/poses over and over. Really blah, but once I met Caroline and saw their portfolio I know the search was over : )

Sent on 05/27/2013

Juliet · Married on 04/06/2013

We loved working with Caroline from Asteria Photography! She is an excellent photographer and a pleasure to work with. She always responded promptly to emails and was even early on our wedding day. We could not be happier with our engagement and wedding photos!!!

Sent on 05/10/2013

Channing · Married on 02/23/2013

We had such a great experience Caroline and Mara! When I met with Caroline to go over the schedule for the day, she was so enthusiastic and excited to be a part of our wedding, and put me at ease about how things would go, and one of the most important parts of the day for me - the pictures! She and Mara arrived before the ceremony and I did not have to worry about a thing - they were there shooting away as we got ready, got married and celebrated. They both were extremely willing to get the shots we wanted, including a special moment with the groom pre-ceremony.
    The whole day was a whirlwind and there were so many things I didn't get a chance to take in, but Caroline and Mara captured the details, the moments with our guests, family and with one another, and most importantly, they really captured the feeling and emotion of the day. That was what I really wanted most, and this is one of the things that really drew me to Asteria's photography - they really seemed to capture an energy and an experience.
    I am so so happy with the photos from the day, and with my experience working with Asteria. Thank you so much, Caroline and Mara!

Sent on 03/11/2013

MelRo · Married on 01/11/2013

Shooting with Caroline, was one of the BEST experiences ever. I can't decide what I loved more: How sweet she is, or her photography work. The quality, QUICKNESS of us seeing the work and her patience is seriously unmatched. I highly recommend her, and have!

Sent on 01/31/2013

Karla · Married on 01/09/2013

This was the best experience I have ever had with anyone. I absolutely will be a life long customer with Asteria photography, she was so sweet and professional to work with and truly loves her work and customers.

Sent on 01/18/2013

Allison · event on: 01/01/2013

My fiance and I recently had our engagement photos taken by Caroline. She was amazing! We were able to get so many beautiful photos in such a short period of time. She was very flexible and extremely attentive. Caroline has a great eye for detail and made our photo-shoot soo much fun! Our photos turned out amazing! We love all of them! I would recommend Caroline for any special occasion. I can't believe how easy it was for her to capture so much emotion and love in every shot. She truly brings out the best in you. We will treasure these memories for the rest of our lives. Thank you Caroline for helping us celebrate such an important time in our lives! <3<3

Sent on 01/09/2013

abbey · Married on 11/01/2012

I couldn't have been more pleased with our engagement pictures taken by Caroline from Asteria Photography. She made us feel very comfortable and thus our pictures turned out to look very natural. I would highly recommend Asteria Photography for anyone looking for professional photos. They are amazing!!

Sent on 12/23/2012

Emily · Married on 10/06/2012

Asteria Photography was absolutely amazing! Out of all the vendors I used for my wedding, Asteria was my favorite to work with. Caroline is very prompt and thorough. She responded to all of my emails in 24 hours or less and provided excellent customer service throughout the planning process.
    Caroline is FAST! We had our engagement photo's (over 50 pictures) within 24 hours after they were taken. Our wedding photo's (over 800 pictures) were given to us in about a week.
    The cost was very reasonable - Asteria worked with me and my budget and went above and beyond the cost of service.
    I felt very comfortable around Caroline during the photography process. During our engagement session, she made me feel like a bride should feel - beautiful! Our wedding was no different and at times I hardly knew she was there.
    Caroline's style of photography is what caught my eye in the first place. My husband and I researched different photographers in the area for weeks and chose Ateria based on the style and cost. We met with Caroline and went through her portfolio of weddings in their entirety. This was very important to us because a photographer can have a few good shots here and there, but we wanted to make sure an entire album had just as much detail and style. Asteria does not take traditional wedding pictures. We posed for some bridal party and family pictures but most of our pictures were not posed, which is what we wanted.
    I was very very happy with our wedding pictures. I've gotten lots of compliments on our pictures - a friend of mine is now using Caroline for her wedding in January.
    I have nothing but good things to say about Caroline and Asteria photography! Her style, value, and customer service are unmatched.

Sent on 12/17/2012

Samantha · Married on 09/12/2012

I actually did not have a wedding I had my first set of family pictures done. Caroline is a amazing person and a amazing photographer, she is very easy to get in contact with and gets things done in a great amount of time. Like I said this was the first time I have ever had family pictures done and they were amazing, the location she picked was great the backgrounds were great. I could not ask for anything better! I will definitely be using her again and I recommend anyone that needs a great photographer to use her as well!!

Sent on 12/21/2012

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2012

We would definitely recommend Asteria Photography to anyone in need of a photographer. Caroline and Dan are incredibly talented and have such a positive vibe! We are so thankful they were able to be a part of our wedding. They helped make it an even more amazing experience!

Sent on 07/16/2012