Assai Event Musicians Reviews

54 Reviews for Assai Event Musicians

• Jasmine

Jasmine · Getting married on 09/02/2021

Wedding Must Have

The Violinist was amazing and really added a beautiful element to the wedding ceremony. Felt like a fairytale and was a great surprise for my husband.

Sent on 10/24/2020

Assai Event Musicians's reply:

Thank you Jasmine we appreciated your feedback and we are happy to know that the violinist was a success!! God bless your marriage!
  • Yana

Yana Hardy · Married on 11/01/2020

Highly recommend!

It was an absolute pleasure working with Assai Musicians! Highly recommend their services. Absolutely beautiful string trio for the ceremony on the beach and the DJ and MC for the reception.
    Lil responded very quickly, everyone was on time, Lil was there to make sure that everything was going according to the timeline, we had some last-minute changes and there was absolutely no problem abut that. They are a team of professionals!
    Thank you guys for being there and for your amazing job!

Sent on 11/16/2020
  • Y

Yaimara Martínez · Married on 07/11/2020

Amazing, friendly, reliable, professional

The trio was amazing! They made my wedding ceremony perfect.

Sent on 10/25/2020

Assai Event Musicians's reply:

Thank you Yaimara we had an amazing time at your wedding as well!! God bless your marriage and your family!

Barbara · Married on 11/19/2019

They played the ceremony and cocktail hour music for our wedding at the Miami Beach Edition and were excellent

They were perfect ! Professional and very talented

Sent on 12/25/2019

Assai Event Musicians's reply:

Thank you Barbara, it was a pleasure to be part of your daughter’s wedding!! We wish you the best in their marriage!

Julia · Married on 11/08/2019

Fantastic!

Thank you Lili for your fantastic support and professionalism.

Sent on 12/15/2019

Assai Event Musicians's reply:

Thank you Julia for having the violin and pianist perform at your wedding!! God bless your marriage and we hope to see you again.

Gladys E Montan · Married on 09/22/2019

Beautiful addition to my Wedding

Lili was responsive and helped me choose a great Sax player for my wedding. It was so memorable. My guests and I were very happy!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Assai Event Musicians's reply:

Thank you Gladys we are so thrilled that you and your husband enjoyed it. We wish you the best in the world in your marriage!!
  • Melissa

Melissa Calvo · Married on 09/21/2019

Awesome service!

Excellent service, perfect sound! Thank you very much...

Sent on 12/21/2019

Mimi · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing service

From the first time I contacted Lily she has been a true professional. Everything I’ve asked for she’s never said no but we will make it happen on your big day! Top notch musicians and professionalism.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Assai Event Musicians's reply:

Thank you Mimi for this wonderful review! Yes we will make it happen and the harpist will do an amazing performance on your special day!!

Elly Basulto · Married on 07/06/2019

The best of the best!

Beautiful music, reliable and professional. Super appreciative for all that you did to make my daughter shine. We’ve received lots of compliments from family and friends. Thank you.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Assai Event Musicians's reply:

Thank you Elly it was a pleasure to accompany Yelisa with the violin! She truly shine on her quinces!!!

Carla · Married on 06/08/2019

Book them, trust me!

Lil was responsive and great to work with. We booked a violin and guitar for our beach wedding, it worked out perfect! We also had her bring in a DJ and MC which were amazing! As a musician myself, I picked through many vendors trying to find one that was talented and matched the tenor of our wedding. Definitely consider them for your next event.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Assai Event Musicians's reply:

Thank you so much Carla for this wonderful review!! We had a great time planning the music for your wedding and everything came out just as planned. Congratulations!!

Jonathan · Married on 05/24/2019

Best String Quartet in Florida

One of the best added features to our wedding was Assai Event Musicians. It changed our whole wedding right from the start.

Sent on 12/17/2019

Assai Event Musicians's reply:

Thank you Jonathan we are glad that we were able to help you make your wedding extra special!! God bless your marriage and thank you for trusting in our services!

chad · Married on 05/18/2019

Just call and talk to them, because they are perfect and will help you find a solution to any issue you may have.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Assai Event Musicians's reply:

Thank you Chad for those kind words, the String Duo had a great time at your wedding proposal! It was a great musical experience and surprise. May God bless your future marriage!

Daniel J · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing time

Everything was great with this company. They arrived early and played every song I requested. They put the icing on cake for my surprise engagement. I will definitely use them again in the future.

Sent on 06/02/2019

Assai Event Musicians's reply:

Thank you Daniel it was a pleasure to provide a saxophone player for your engagement. May God bless you and your fiance!!

Tania · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding in Boca Raton, FL

Assai Event Musicians was terrific! Lil Batista was very responsive and extremely helpful to us. They are very talented and will work with your needs. I had my wedding at our home in Boca Raton and I spoke to Lil at least 10 times to discuss my song selection, prelude, ceremony music, changes needed, ideas, etc. They were very helpful and we were so pleased with the results. All of our guests loved the music and were very impressed with their talent. Thank you for adding to our special day! Sincerely, Tania and Robert

Sent on 05/03/2019

Barbara Chirol · Married on 02/23/2019

Barbara G.

I had an amazing experience with Assai Event Musicians. From begging to the end their professionalism was outstanding. As a busy bride many times I gave them a hard time, and they were patient and helpful. At the wedding their musicians did a fantastic job! I got a lot of complements. A great company to rely on your special day! Not only talented but extremely professional.

Sent on 03/07/2019

Assai Event Musicians's reply:

Thank you Barbara for trusting in our services, we are so proud to be part of your special day and add a touch of elegance to your wedding! Congratulations and Happy Honeymooning!!

Nicole · Married on 12/22/2018

Assai exceeded our expectations!

Assai exceeded our expectations! We had their string quartet for our wedding ceremony (230 people) and they also played during our cocktail hour. They provided the sound system for our ceremony as well and everything was perfect!! Leading up to the event, Lil was so quick at getting back to us. The quartet learned specific songs that weren't part of the their repertoire for our processional and recessional and they sounded amazing. They have a great list of songs on their repertoire as well. I am so happy we chose Assai to be part of our wedding day and would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 01/25/2019

Assai Event Musicians's reply:

Thank you Nicole for this wonderful review! We were delighted to be part of your wedding!! We wish you and your husband the best in the world. Thank you again for letting us be part of your wedding date💍

aline · Married on 09/29/2018

AMAZING SERVICE AND MUSIC. ASSAI events were the best part of my wedding last weekend. Their music was magical and everyone at the wedding was amazed by the string quartet. If I ever have another event, I will def contact them. The music they play and how professional they are is beyond words!!!! Def the musicians you need for your event!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Leslie · Married on 09/29/2018

Excellent service, always willing to please me!!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Assai Event Musicians's reply:

Thank you Leslie, it was a pleasure to be part of your wedding! God bless you and happy honeymooning!!

Theola · Married on 08/18/2018

The music selection was awesome

Sent on 09/02/2018

Joel · Married on 07/08/2018

Wow it was amazing , performance was more that I expected .. I’m glad I hired this vendor , it made everything magical , highly recommended !

Sent on 07/16/2018

ana · Married on 03/24/2018

Magical classic music and 1st class customer service at a very affordable price! I felt very secure with Lil from the very first messages exchanged between the 2 of us. She worked wonderfully with my wedding coordinator and made sure to ask me for my fav songs and answered all of my questions in a very professional and timely manner. 5 stars all the way! I hired the violin and cello! Loved it so did my guests and husband, very classic and chic.

Sent on 03/24/2018

Assai Event Musicians's reply:

Thank you so much Ana for this wonderful review! We had fun playing for your wedding and your guests! Congratulations on your marriage and we hope to work with you again in the future!

Nadia · Married on 03/22/2018

We hired Assai Event Musicians for our Vizcaya wedding this Spring. Lil was very nice to communicate with. I was a bit worried since we planned the wedding from out-of-state and never met anyone before the wedding personally. As it turned out there was absolutely nothing to worry about. The musicians, despite some more uncommon music requests did an amazing job! I would recommend Assai to anyone planning an event, they truly made our ceremony amazing!!!

Sent on 03/24/2018

Paloma · Married on 01/27/2018

Assai Musicians were amazing! Very professional, punctual and flexible! They played every requested music even some from Brazil that are not usual in US and they made it brilliantly! Everybody was telling that the ceremony was very beautiful because of Assai Musicians! Thank you so much! Paloma and Phil

Sent on 02/15/2018

Assai Event Musicians's reply:

Thank you Paloma and Phill for trusting in our services! We had a great time preparing and playing for you wedding! May God bless your marriage:)

Sarahi · Married on 12/17/2017

Lil Batista was very attentive from the moment we booked them! I booked a baby grand piano and a violin after speaking with her about what instruments would work best based on what I wanted. She was also extremely sweet!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Victoria · Married on 12/02/2017

They were wonderful!!! So professional and really did an excellent job it made my wedding day so special and the violin sounded so beautiful everyone said so! Definitely would recommend them to anyone interested!! Highly recommend!!! :)

Sent on 12/12/2017