Aspen Landing Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Talisha

Talisha · Married on 06/22/2019

Truly amazing!

Aspen Landing was the perfect place for our ceremony and reception! It was absolutely beautiful, and they were so helpful and willing to do anything to make the day a success! Thank you! Truly magical!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Nick · Married on 03/30/2019

Very impressive vendor

I did not end up booking Aspen Landing because it was a bit too far away, but the experience I did have there was awesome. They were very accommodating, and responded to emails extremely quickly. We were given an excellent tour. He has everything planned out so well, knowing exactly what kind of event he can handle and can walk you through the flow of the room and how the ceremony and reception would run to maximize the space. He was very good at explaining. This was the only venue we visited that had all of the color samples for linens and all of the centerpieces out for us to see, without us having to ask. He even had bags full of fabric swatches so we could take the colors we were interested in to help us with our planning. Some of his preferred vendors offer insanely good deals if you book through him. He actually even gave us one of those deals even after we decided not to book with him. This is an all inclusive venue. They do everything you need (preferred vendors, planning, decorating, ceremony and reception music), for a better price than any similar venue we looked at, and they don't itemize things; it's just all included. There is also a lot of parking.

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 03/17/2019

beautiful place

The staff her was very nice and accommodating. They showed us all the options for the venue and explained everything.

Sent on 01/11/2019

Stéphanie Smith · Married on 01/11/2019

Great venue. Marlo our wedding coordinator did an amazing job. Our wedding reception was perfect. Thank you for everything that you did for us.

Aspen Landing is amazing. We were so happy that we decided to have our reception there. We were given the best service and they were there the whole time to help us time all of the reception events perfectly, so everything went according to how we wanted it to be. Thank you so much for all of your help.
    I will recommend Aspen Landing to everyone I know that is looking for a place for their wedding or reception.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Sabrina Hale · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazingly Beautiful!

We had the most beautiful fun wedding ever! Kenny and Margo were amazing! We really wanted our wedding outside but we were not sure how the weather was going to hold up in October. They said we have up to 45 min before the ceremony to decide! We were lucky enough to have it outside! It was so beautiful!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Bailey

Bailey · Married on 10/10/2018

This place is absolutely beautiful! It offers indoor and outdoor, which was a main thing we wanted! I'd definitely recommend booking here!

Sent on 06/19/2018
  • Aubrye

Aubrye · Married on 09/22/2018

Such a beautiful place.

I would go back to this venue any day. They were so accommodating and made my dream wedding come true.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Mer and Steph · Married on 08/23/2018

We were married here on 8/23. We had the absolute best experience of being married the staff was perfect the food was great dessert was awesome the bridal room was beautiful the groom’s room was awesome the facility and the flowers were stunning could not ask for a better experience . They even left the Harley parked for photo ops.

Sent on 09/02/2018

Janette · Married on 06/01/2018

The Quality of Service Was Wonderful, The owner Was Very responsive to Every Whim we had. He was professional and we have a great value for our dollar. He Was also very Flexible. We had an Amazing time Last night, The Venue was clean, and well maintained. Very Helpful.

Sent on 06/02/2018

Samantha · Married on 10/07/2017

This venue is so beautiful and Kenny is AMAZING!! You will NOT be disappointed booking this venue, I PROMISE!! Super flexible and very well priced!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Cheryl · Married on 05/08/2017

Aspen Landing staff and owner are amazing to work with. They take all the stress of planning away. Great customer service and staff to work the wedding/ event

Sent on 05/11/2017

John · Married on 04/18/2017

Take a look around and price them all and I think for the money you can't do any better than Aspen Landing, the people were very professional and helped out in every way possible. They were flexible and attentive to all of our needs.
    Thanks from Cassia & kelton 4/18/17

Sent on 04/23/2017

Reanna · Married on 08/19/2016

Kenny and Margo were great to work with, very responsive and made sure you had everything go smoothly, she is a great coordinator. You never get time to eat at your own wedding so don't let anyone lie to you, they pack a to go box for you and your significant other with your cake and food ready to go in the limo with a sweet note congratulating you. The grounds are beautifully kept, and we got married out in the garden which I highly recommend. My favorite was that they have all there own linens and table centerpieces ( if you don't want to bring your own in) I wanted a reception I could just show up to and have a great time with no mess for family and friends and that is exactly what I got

Sent on 09/22/2016

Chelsea · Married on 07/23/2016

We had our wedding and reception here in July 2016. Ken and the wedding coordinators were great to work with, they even let us take down their every day decorations and put up our own. They also provided us with a great suggested vendors list that made my life MUCH easier.

Sent on 08/01/2016

Reva · Married on 02/14/2016

It was an amazing experience love Kenny and Marlo they did an awesome job on accommodating us. We would recommend this venue for your special day. We loved everything. It was everything we expected and some.

Sent on 03/22/2016

My husband and I are very pleased with how our evening turned out for our reception at Aspen Landing. Their service was phenomenal and our evening was absolutely perfect! We sat down with Marlo a few months before to plan everything out. From centerpieces to where we needed easels for pictures. The service was amazing all night and they were very professional. Neither one of our families had to do ANYTHING. They were all able to enjoy the night and not worry about a thing. Very very impressed with their services.

Sent on 11/06/2015

Alieshia · Married on 06/08/2015

Aspen Landing was the best decision I made during wedding planning. They made everything so simple, which took away a lot of the wedding stress. I could call or visit anytime I had a question, and they took care of every detail. I didn't worry about anything on the wedding day because everything was handled.

Sent on 06/24/2015

Aspen Landing is the perfect venue for a wedding / reception. Marlo and Kenny were fabulous, helpful, attentive, and gave great advice throughout the process. The price was great, the location convenient, the size and decor were perfect and we couldn't have asked for more. They had a wonderful selection of centerpieces and provided everything from beautiful easels to linens. It was wonderful not to have to outsource each item to multiple vendors. Other than choosing a different caterer, Aspen Landing handled it all. Thank you!

Sent on 04/19/2015

Mike · Married on 03/04/2015

Fantastic staff to work with. Whatever your needs are they can accommodate. We had the ceremony and reception with DJ and dancing. Beautiful ceremony with the bride and wedding party walking down the stairs. All eyes are forced to be on the Bride and Groom. Awesome job you guys. I will recommend Aspen Landing to anyone.

Sent on 03/05/2015
  • Shenay

Shenay · Married on 11/05/2014

Aspen Landing has been WONDERFUL to us throughout the entire planning process. They have helped with everything from choosing the menu for the reception to the day-of schedule. The staff is knowledgeable, friendly and patient. I couldn't ask for a better venue!

Sent on 10/01/2014
  • F

Rami · Married on 10/04/2014

I was so pleased with the way that Kenny and Marlo catered to me for such an important event in my life. They were always very responsive and very open to talking through my ideas and wishes as well as helping to calm my nerves about unknown and unexpected things that could and did happen. Regardless of what was going on, the whole thing seemed completely seamless to me and that is exactly what it should be. I was able to relax and enjoy this day and night. In fact, we were having so much fun that we didn't want to leave when our limo arrived and it was time to go.

Sent on 04/15/2015
  • shelley

shelley · Married on 10/05/2013

Aspen Landing was amazing!! We ended up having a much larger attendance to the wedding and Aspen Landing was great at making it work. The decorations were just beautiful!

Sent on 10/11/2013

When it came to my reception I did not want it outside and I did not want my family to have to do a lot of set up or take down. Aspen Landing was fabulous! Aside from the centerpieces that I had made, everything else was set up for us. They have colored linens, easels, centerpieces (I just decided to make mine, but they have them!), TV for a slideshow, anything you'd need. Their staff was very helpful and made sure I had everything I wanted. The venue is a little smaller, but I liked the more intimate feeling rather than trying to fill a large hall.

Sent on 11/01/2013
  • Coreena

Coreena · Married on 02/25/2012

My wedding was awesome! we couldn't have done it with out their team!!

Sent on 03/10/2012

Chelsea · Married on 07/20/2011

I loved everything about Aspen Landing. The employees are great to work with. The Location is stunning and the décor is beautiful!

Sent on 11/17/2015