Ashwood Ink Reviews

53 Reviews for Ashwood Ink

• Cassandra

Cassandra Cammarata · Married on 01/04/2020

Amazing work!

Ashley was amazing! Our Save the Dates and Invitations came out exactly as we wanted. She met with me to go over designs and helped us to create a custom look that was so beautiful. She was very patient and flexible with me when I thought the color of the sample looked off, she even sent me a new sample invitation so I could see it in person. She printed all the names on the envelopes for us, which was a big time saver. Her prices were far better than any online website and the quality of her work is much greater. I'm so glad we found her.

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 11/09/2019

Highly recommend!

We loved our invitations! Ashley went above and beyond to make sure they were exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 12/09/2019
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 11/02/2019

Wedding Invitations

Ashley was so sweet and amazing to work with! The invitations for my wedding were everything I wanted and so stunning!!!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Bridgid · Married on 10/26/2019

Ashley is amazing!

I couldn’t be happier with my experience with Ashley. I found her through word of mouth, and loved her designs as soon as I saw them. We ended up ordering both our save the dates and wedding invitations from Ashley, and both experiences were easy, professional, and friendly. Ashely was so flexible when I wanted to make changes here and there and always has a positive attitude. I can’t thank her enough for making our stationary look so good!

Sent on 12/14/2019
  • Catherine

Catherine Elizabeth · Married on 10/12/2019

Catherine D.

Ashley is the absolute best! The quality of her work is amazing and her pricing is extremely affordable. We haven't stopped receiving compliments on our wedding invitations and can't wait to display the rest of her work at our upcoming wedding. We used Ashley for everything from invitations to a welcome sign, menu cards, place cards and more- she's the best!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Alyssa · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing stationary!

Working with Ashley was a dream. She was so helpful and kind throughout the process of choosing our invitation suite, and is super quick to answer emails! Her designs are beautiful and so well-executed. I plan to work with Ashley for all my future stationary needs, including Thank You cards, holiday cards, etc. Highly recommend!!!! Thank you Ashley!

Sent on 12/06/2019
  • Dawn

Dawn Courtney · Married on 09/27/2019

Creative & great value

I received so many compliments on my invitations! Ashley was amazing, responsive with great, affordable pricing.

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Megan

Megan Sudore · Married on 09/21/2019

Obsessed with our invites!

I received so many compliments on our invites and how beautiful they were. Working with Ashley was awesome - she's easy to communicate with and timely. During our first meeting she listened to what we wanted and carried that vision through x100! She took our vision to the next level! She also went above and beyond when I contacted her pretty last minute regarding other paper needs we had. I'd strongly recommend Ashwood Ink for any stationery needs.

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/21/2019

Made My Vision Come to Life!

Ashley was truly incredible! I told her all about our wedding theme and she was able to create stationary that truly embodied it. She was very flexible and all our products were received very quickly! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/09/2020
  • Lea

Lea · Married on 09/21/2019

We loved working with Ashley!

Ashley was amazing! We loved all our stationary and received so many compliments. We had quite a few emails back and forth with changes and she designed the invites exactly how I wanted! Loved working with her. Also, prices very affordable compared to a lot of other popular vendors.

Sent on 01/13/2020

Katy · Married on 09/07/2019

Very accommodating, very nice and beautiful custom invitations!

Ashley was awesome! She was very accommodating with customizing invitations and made sure I had them in hand when needed. I had so many compliments that these were the best/most beautiful invitations guests have ever received for a wedding. She also did my wedding programs which turned out beautiful as well and turned them around quickly!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Stephanie · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing custom designs!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE our invitation suite!! Our custom suite included wedding invitations, accommodation inserts, RSVPs, and rehearsal dinner invites. We customized everything from a personal logo, to belly bands and custom envelopes. When first meeting with Ashley I only had a rough idea of what we wanted our invitations to look like. She was extremely helpful and easy to work with and the final product was exactly what we were looking for! If you’re interested in having custom made invitations or cards (whatever you need) please don’t hesitate on hiring Ashley! I will definitely be back and hire her team for anything else I need done in the future!! Thank you again!!

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing!

Ashley was great to work with! I got my bridal shower invites through her using an existing design and she made my wedding invitations and they were BEAUTIFUL! I told her exactly what I wanted and she came up with a design that was exactly what I was picturing. She was so easy to work with and always got back to me right away. If I ever need invites in the future for a birthday party etc. I will definitely be contacting her again! :)

Sent on 10/02/2019

Molly · Married on 08/24/2019

Perfectly unique wedding invitation suite!

We are so incredibly happy with how our invitation suite turned out!! Ashley's attention to detail, patience (there were a lot of emails back and forth to make sure every detail was perfect) and creativity made our invitation so unique and one-of-a-kind. She made a custom graphic for our invitation that represented us as a couple so perfectly. That graphic was then used consistently throughout our wedding day on signs, our cake topper and even gifts. We could not be happier to now have this invitation suite framed beautifully on our wall.
    If you are looking for a beautiful invitation, look no further. You will not be disappointed!!!
    Thank you so much, Ashley!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Ryan

Ryan · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing & Affordable Invites

Ashley was very easy to work with. She made the whole process very simple. She was quick to respond to any questions I had and very accommodating with all of my invitation needs. The invitations also turned out beautifully. I would highly recommend working with Ashwood Inc.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Alexis Difrancesco · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing !!

Ashley is just as amazing as her work is!! She was super easy to work worth and very accommodating!! My invitations were absolutely beautiful and just as I imagined them to be!! We are forever grateful !!!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 06/22/2019

100 % satisfied!

Ashley is super easy to work with. Her pricing is super affordable! I picked an existing design which made my overall pricing even cheaper. Ashley always responds in a timely manner to her emails. I’m so happy I went with her for my wedding invitations!

Sent on 03/09/2019

Kelsey Murphy · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing and kind!

Made dreams into a reality! Ashley listened to what I wanted and came up with the perfect stationary from invitations to ceremony stationary to special signs! I am so thankful for Ashwood Ink!! Everyone would compliment me on the beautiful invites! Amazing quality for the price!!! Don’t go to anyone but Ashley!!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Jenna · Married on 06/01/2019

Ashwood Ink

Ashwood Ink was affordable and high quality. Ashley was so kind, creative and professional. She gave us exactly what we asked for! Highly recommend for your wedding stationary!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/18/2019

Love Ashwood Ink!

Ashley designed my wedding invitations and they were better that what I could have ever dreamed of! She was super responsive to my emails, and was very accommodating to my work schedule for meeting up to go over designs. I was in love with the proofs, and even more in love when I got to see the invitations in person! I am so excited for my guests to see them when I send them out! I would definitely recommend Ashely for any stationery needs!

Melissa Gillen · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing experience!

Ashley has beautifully created all the stationery for my bridal shower and wedding and did an amazing job! I had ideas and sent them all to Ashley and she took my ideas and made them come to life and look better than I could have expected. Any questions or concerns I had she answered in a timely fashion and would make all appropriate changes to really create my dream stationery! Our invitations are beyond beautiful and everyone keeps complimenting them and I cannot recommend Ashwood Ink enough whenever asked!

Sent on 03/09/2019
  • Cristina

Cristina Devine · Married on 05/04/2019

The best!

Where do I begin? Not only is Ashley a friend of mine and former soccer teammate, but she is the mastermind behind Ashwood Ink. She made my wedding stationary dreams come true. I gave Ashley an idea of what I wanted: minimal yet romantic and classic and wow did she deliver. Ashley made sure all of my concerns and questions were addressed throughout the whole process. She made what could have been a stressful time for a bride absolutely seamless. From my invitations, to church programs, to menus and thank you cards, my expectations were always exceeded. I am so grateful to have had Ashley part of my big day and I can't wait to start designing Thank You Cards with her!!!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Veronica Mccallum · Married on 05/03/2019

Amazing artist with incredible customer service

Ashley was such a pleasure to work with, she helped me figure exactly what it was that we wanted and I could not be more pleased with our custom wedding invitation suite!

Sarah Rizzo · Married on 04/27/2019

The Best For Invitation Needa

Ashwood Ink was incredibly patient, and quick with getting bridal shower invitations out within a week of placing my order. They came out just how I wanted and I was able to meet my deadline no problem with time to spare. If you have any needs invites, showers, Christmas cards, Ashwood Ink is the way to go! We have had our family Christmas cards done by Ashwood Ink and I plan to continue as long as I can! Such a great, quality, personal yet professional business. Highly recommend.

Micayla Hoch · Married on 02/15/2019

Perfect Fit

Ashley was a joy to work with! I sent her some pictures of the style I was going for and she truly brought it to life. I have received so many texts and calls from guests that absolutely love my invitations. The quality of the work and prints was perfect.

Sent on 12/06/2018