Ashwood Ink Reviews

Ashwood Ink 7
  • Catherine

Catherine Elizabeth · Married on 10/12/2019

Catherine D.

Ashley is the absolute best! The quality of her work is amazing and her pricing is extremely affordable. We haven't stopped receiving compliments on our wedding invitations and can't wait to display the rest of her work at our upcoming wedding. We used Ashley for everything from invitations to a welcome sign, menu cards, place cards and more- she's the best!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Dawn

Dawn Courtney · Married on 09/27/2019

Creative & great value

I received so many compliments on my invitations! Ashley was amazing, responsive with great, affordable pricing.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Katy · Married on 09/07/2019

Very accommodating, very nice and beautiful custom invitations!

Ashley was awesome! She was very accommodating with customizing invitations and made sure I had them in hand when needed. I had so many compliments that these were the best/most beautiful invitations guests have ever received for a wedding. She also did my wedding programs which turned out beautiful as well and turned them around quickly!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Stephanie · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing custom designs!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE our invitation suite!! Our custom suite included wedding invitations, accommodation inserts, RSVPs, and rehearsal dinner invites. We customized everything from a personal logo, to belly bands and custom envelopes. When first meeting with Ashley I only had a rough idea of what we wanted our invitations to look like. She was extremely helpful and easy to work with and the final product was exactly what we were looking for! If you’re interested in having custom made invitations or cards (whatever you need) please don’t hesitate on hiring Ashley! I will definitely be back and hire her team for anything else I need done in the future!! Thank you again!!

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing!

Ashley was great to work with! I got my bridal shower invites through her using an existing design and she made my wedding invitations and they were BEAUTIFUL! I told her exactly what I wanted and she came up with a design that was exactly what I was picturing. She was so easy to work with and always got back to me right away. If I ever need invites in the future for a birthday party etc. I will definitely be contacting her again! :)

Sent on 10/02/2019

Molly · Married on 08/24/2019

Perfectly unique wedding invitation suite!

We are so incredibly happy with how our invitation suite turned out!! Ashley's attention to detail, patience (there were a lot of emails back and forth to make sure every detail was perfect) and creativity made our invitation so unique and one-of-a-kind. She made a custom graphic for our invitation that represented us as a couple so perfectly. That graphic was then used consistently throughout our wedding day on signs, our cake topper and even gifts. We could not be happier to now have this invitation suite framed beautifully on our wall.
    If you are looking for a beautiful invitation, look no further. You will not be disappointed!!!
    Thank you so much, Ashley!

Sent on 10/07/2019
    Ashwood Ink 8
    Ashwood Ink 9
  • Ryan

Ryan · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing & Affordable Invites

Ashley was very easy to work with. She made the whole process very simple. She was quick to respond to any questions I had and very accommodating with all of my invitation needs. The invitations also turned out beautifully. I would highly recommend working with Ashwood Inc.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Alexis Difrancesco · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing !!

Ashley is just as amazing as her work is!! She was super easy to work worth and very accommodating!! My invitations were absolutely beautiful and just as I imagined them to be!! We are forever grateful !!!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 06/22/2019

100 % satisfied!

Ashley is super easy to work with. Her pricing is super affordable! I picked an existing design which made my overall pricing even cheaper. Ashley always responds in a timely manner to her emails. I’m so happy I went with her for my wedding invitations!

Sent on 03/09/2019

Kelsey Murphy · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing and kind!

Made dreams into a reality! Ashley listened to what I wanted and came up with the perfect stationary from invitations to ceremony stationary to special signs! I am so thankful for Ashwood Ink!! Everyone would compliment me on the beautiful invites! Amazing quality for the price!!! Don’t go to anyone but Ashley!!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Jenna · Married on 06/01/2019

Ashwood Ink

Ashwood Ink was affordable and high quality. Ashley was so kind, creative and professional. She gave us exactly what we asked for! Highly recommend for your wedding stationary!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/18/2019

Love Ashwood Ink!

Ashley designed my wedding invitations and they were better that what I could have ever dreamed of! She was super responsive to my emails, and was very accommodating to my work schedule for meeting up to go over designs. I was in love with the proofs, and even more in love when I got to see the invitations in person! I am so excited for my guests to see them when I send them out! I would definitely recommend Ashely for any stationery needs!

Melissa Gillen · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing experience!

Ashley has beautifully created all the stationery for my bridal shower and wedding and did an amazing job! I had ideas and sent them all to Ashley and she took my ideas and made them come to life and look better than I could have expected. Any questions or concerns I had she answered in a timely fashion and would make all appropriate changes to really create my dream stationery! Our invitations are beyond beautiful and everyone keeps complimenting them and I cannot recommend Ashwood Ink enough whenever asked!

Sent on 03/09/2019
  • Cristina

Cristina Devine · Married on 05/04/2019

The best!

Where do I begin? Not only is Ashley a friend of mine and former soccer teammate, but she is the mastermind behind Ashwood Ink. She made my wedding stationary dreams come true. I gave Ashley an idea of what I wanted: minimal yet romantic and classic and wow did she deliver. Ashley made sure all of my concerns and questions were addressed throughout the whole process. She made what could have been a stressful time for a bride absolutely seamless. From my invitations, to church programs, to menus and thank you cards, my expectations were always exceeded. I am so grateful to have had Ashley part of my big day and I can't wait to start designing Thank You Cards with her!!!

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Ashwood Ink 15
    Ashwood Ink 16
    Ashwood Ink 17

Veronica Mccallum · Married on 05/03/2019

Amazing artist with incredible customer service

Ashley was such a pleasure to work with, she helped me figure exactly what it was that we wanted and I could not be more pleased with our custom wedding invitation suite!

Ashwood Ink 18

Sarah Rizzo · Married on 04/27/2019

The Best For Invitation Needa

Ashwood Ink was incredibly patient, and quick with getting bridal shower invitations out within a week of placing my order. They came out just how I wanted and I was able to meet my deadline no problem with time to spare. If you have any needs invites, showers, Christmas cards, Ashwood Ink is the way to go! We have had our family Christmas cards done by Ashwood Ink and I plan to continue as long as I can! Such a great, quality, personal yet professional business. Highly recommend.

Micayla Hoch · Married on 02/15/2019

Perfect Fit

Ashley was a joy to work with! I sent her some pictures of the style I was going for and she truly brought it to life. I have received so many texts and calls from guests that absolutely love my invitations. The quality of the work and prints was perfect.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic experience!

Ashley made Our wedding invitations, ceremony programs, and donation/favor cards. She was great to work with. Everything turned out exactly how I wanted it. Ashley worked quickly to get the finished products to me. She sent some options with the initial design and then once I picked what I liked she went from there. I proofed everything before she printed it. She was quick to respond always- and did all of this while being a busy mom in the middle of moving! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Michele

Michele · Married on 10/05/2018

Ashley was very accommodating, helping to change the design to exactly what we wanted! They came out perfect. We can’t wait to send them out!

Sent on 07/04/2018
  • Glenn

Glenn · Married on 08/25/2018

Excellent!

Ashley created our wedding invitations and was so easy to work with! We sent her a few ideas/styles we liked and then she created samples that we could choose from. They turned out exactly how we wanted them! I'll also mention that we live across the country from Ashley so only communicated via email but she was very responsive and made it so easy! We would highly recommend Ashwood Ink! - Kathryn & Glenn

Sent on 08/19/2019

julianna · Married on 08/11/2018

Ashley designed my save-the-dates, invitations, and a welcome poster board for my bridal shower. She was very accommodating and easy to work with. I told her what I had in mind, and she created the most beautiful designs for everything. This made everything very easy for me. The pricing was even better! Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Peter · Married on 08/04/2018

My fiancé and I were extremely pleased with the services offered by Ashley. We received several compliments about our invitations and we would highly recommend the services of Ashwood Ink to anyone in need of wedding and/or event stationery!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Alexandra · Married on 07/07/2018

Ashely was able to accommodate all of our wants and needs. She was able to provide helpful advice and went above and beyond to make sure everything looked perfect. We highly recommend Ashwood Ink!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/29/2018

I will recommend Ashley to anyone with stationary needs! She created the invitation suite of my dreams and was so flexible the entire time we worked together! I added onto my basic three piece suite with rehearsal dinner RSVP cards, belly bands/monograms, wedding website business cards and place cards! Every piece was beautiful and the details were stunning. If I had to do it all over again I wouldn't think twice about using Ashwood Ink! THANK YOU!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/02/2018

Ashwood Ink was incredible to work with for all of my wedding needs!

Ashley is responsive, professional, creative and has impeccable taste. Ashely was able to make my vision come to life and her designs set the tone for our wedding. Ashley created a custom crest for us that was used on everything she designed and printed; invitation suite, postage stamps, cocktail napkins, seating charts and personalized menu's. It is amazing to work with an artist who is invested in you, works hand in hand with you to concept an idea, and makes it more beautiful then you imagined.

I highly recommend Ashwood Ink!

Sent on 06/29/2018