Ashwood Ink Reviews

68 | Buffalo, NY

68 Reviews for Ashwood Ink

Kara T. · Getting married on 06/09/2021

GORGEOUS stationary and amazing to work with!

Ashwood Ink was an absolutely amazing vendor for our wedding stationary. Not only did everything come out insanely perfect, but Ashley was so great to work with throughout the process. She was so helpful coming up with ideas and created a gorgeous design and color scheme- they were so much better than I could have ever imagined! Would recommend to anyone!!!
    (photo courtesy of Lauren Harrienger Photography)

Sent on 10/16/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel H. · Married on 01/02/2021

Wonderful!!!!

Although my wedding date changed a handful of times, Ashley was so accommodating. My invites were absolutely beautiful & top notch quality ❤️

Sent on 01/15/2021

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2020

Amazing work

Absolutely beautiful work and so wonderful to work with! I would highly recommend Ashley to anyone.

Sent on 10/15/2020

Victoria L. · Married on 10/02/2020

Invitations are gorgeous!

Ashley was amazing! She was so helpful in designing and creating exactly what we wanted for our wedding invites. We received so many compliments and will use her in the future for other stationary needs!

Sent on 10/28/2020

Jordyn G. · Married on 09/12/2020

Awesome, can’t speak any more highly of her

Great to work with! She was excellent and she always responded right away and gave me exactly what I asked for! Reasonably priced and gives you everything you will need to send out your invitations. Hire her!

Sent on 10/27/2020

Meghan E. · Married on 09/12/2020

Picture Perfect Invitations

Ashley designed the most beautiful invitations for our wedding! She took my ideas and truly brought them to life. Then came COVID and she was right there to help make changes and get parts of our invitations reprinted quickly.

Sent on 11/08/2020

Carly · Married on 08/29/2020

Overall great experience

Ashley was great, with all of the covid issues she was more than flexible and offered many options for reprints or save the new dates. I appreciate all she did for us!

Sent on 10/23/2020

Kayla G. · Married on 08/08/2020

Overall great experience

Ashley was super easy to work with and designed the perfect wedding invite for our day! I would highly recommend her :)

Sent on 10/19/2020

Leah · Married on 07/12/2020

You won't be disappointed

Ashley was amazing to work with from start to finish. She was extremely accommodating especially due to the pandemic and helped us from start to finish making beautiful save the dates, invitations and change the dates for us in an incredibly swift manner since our wedding plans changed so quickly at the last minute.

Sent on 10/23/2020

Christina · Married on 07/11/2020

Exceptional !

If you are in need of amazing stationary, for any occasion, consider Ashwood Ink. Ashley is the nicest person and will work to make your stationary visions come true. Our invitation suite received so many compliments from our friends and family. The quality of everything was beyond our expectations and we look forward to using her again.

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley M. · Married on 06/06/2020

Great experience

Ashley is extremely talented and helped bring my vision for my wedding invitations to life. She was patient and easy to work with. I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/31/2020

Callie W. · Married on 02/22/2020

Amazing invitations, even more amazing person!

Ashwood Ink is the absolute best for all your invitation needs. I had a specific vision of vintage black deckled edge invites and she made my dreams come to life. She is so kind, flexible, and creative. You will not be disappointed! Can’t recommend enough!

Sent on 04/22/2020
  • Cassandra

Cassandra C. · Married on 01/04/2020

Amazing work!

Ashley was amazing! Our Save the Dates and Invitations came out exactly as we wanted. She met with me to go over designs and helped us to create a custom look that was so beautiful. She was very patient and flexible with me when I thought the color of the sample looked off, she even sent me a new sample invitation so I could see it in person. She printed all the names on the envelopes for us, which was a big time saver. Her prices were far better than any online website and the quality of her work is much greater. I'm so glad we found her.

Sent on 01/07/2020

Shirleen K. · Married on 12/01/2019

Happy and memorable

The owners was absolutely amazing! She was so flexible with changes and had so many options to pick from; no problem with personalizing any invitation. She was professional and fast!

Sent on 06/09/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 11/09/2019

Highly recommend!

We loved our invitations! Ashley went above and beyond to make sure they were exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 12/09/2019

Jessica S. · Married on 11/09/2019

Simply the best in Buffalo!

Before I even got engaged, I knew I wanted Ashwood Ink to do our wedding invites! I loved being able to customize an existing suite to make it our own, while still saving money in comparison to using a pre-existing design from a big name stationary vendor. I received so many compliments on our invitations from friends & family and our matching programs & table signs really helped to tie everything together on our big day. Ashley was incredibly easy to work with and timely in her communication. She even went out of her way to re-order & rush ship materials for our invitation suite when there was a delay in shipment from the supplier!

Sent on 02/29/2020
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 11/02/2019

Wedding Invitations

Ashley was so sweet and amazing to work with! The invitations for my wedding were everything I wanted and so stunning!!!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Bridgid · Married on 10/26/2019

Ashley is amazing!

I couldn’t be happier with my experience with Ashley. I found her through word of mouth, and loved her designs as soon as I saw them. We ended up ordering both our save the dates and wedding invitations from Ashley, and both experiences were easy, professional, and friendly. Ashely was so flexible when I wanted to make changes here and there and always has a positive attitude. I can’t thank her enough for making our stationary look so good!

Sent on 12/14/2019
  • Catherine

Catherine E. · Married on 10/12/2019

Catherine D.

Ashley is the absolute best! The quality of her work is amazing and her pricing is extremely affordable. We haven't stopped receiving compliments on our wedding invitations and can't wait to display the rest of her work at our upcoming wedding. We used Ashley for everything from invitations to a welcome sign, menu cards, place cards and more- she's the best!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Alyssa · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing stationary!

Working with Ashley was a dream. She was so helpful and kind throughout the process of choosing our invitation suite, and is super quick to answer emails! Her designs are beautiful and so well-executed. I plan to work with Ashley for all my future stationary needs, including Thank You cards, holiday cards, etc. Highly recommend!!!! Thank you Ashley!

Sent on 12/06/2019
  • Dawn

Dawn C. · Married on 09/27/2019

Creative & great value

I received so many compliments on my invitations! Ashley was amazing, responsive with great, affordable pricing.

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Megan

Megan S. · Married on 09/21/2019

Obsessed with our invites!

I received so many compliments on our invites and how beautiful they were. Working with Ashley was awesome - she's easy to communicate with and timely. During our first meeting she listened to what we wanted and carried that vision through x100! She took our vision to the next level! She also went above and beyond when I contacted her pretty last minute regarding other paper needs we had. I'd strongly recommend Ashwood Ink for any stationery needs.

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/21/2019

Made My Vision Come to Life!

Ashley was truly incredible! I told her all about our wedding theme and she was able to create stationary that truly embodied it. She was very flexible and all our products were received very quickly! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/09/2020
  • Lea

Lea · Married on 09/21/2019

We loved working with Ashley!

Ashley was amazing! We loved all our stationary and received so many compliments. We had quite a few emails back and forth with changes and she designed the invites exactly how I wanted! Loved working with her. Also, prices very affordable compared to a lot of other popular vendors.

Sent on 01/13/2020

Katy · Married on 09/07/2019

Very accommodating, very nice and beautiful custom invitations!

Ashley was awesome! She was very accommodating with customizing invitations and made sure I had them in hand when needed. I had so many compliments that these were the best/most beautiful invitations guests have ever received for a wedding. She also did my wedding programs which turned out beautiful as well and turned them around quickly!

Sent on 10/11/2019