Ashwood Ink Reviews

Ashwood Ink 6
Ashwood Ink 7

Julia · Getting married on 06/22/2019

100 % satisfied!

Ashley is super easy to work with. Her pricing is super affordable! I picked an existing design which made my overall pricing even cheaper. Ashley always responds in a timely manner to her emails. I’m so happy I went with her for my wedding invitations!

Jennifer · Getting married on 05/18/2019

Love Ashwood Ink!

Ashley designed my wedding invitations and they were better that what I could have ever dreamed of! She was super responsive to my emails, and was very accommodating to my work schedule for meeting up to go over designs. I was in love with the proofs, and even more in love when I got to see the invitations in person! I am so excited for my guests to see them when I send them out! I would definitely recommend Ashely for any stationery needs!

Veronica Mccallum · Getting married on 05/03/2019

Amazing artist with incredible customer service

Ashley was such a pleasure to work with, she helped me figure exactly what it was that we wanted and I could not be more pleased with our custom wedding invitation suite!

Ashwood Ink 8

Sarah Rizzo · Getting married on 04/27/2019

The Best For Invitation Needa

Ashwood Ink was incredibly patient, and quick with getting bridal shower invitations out within a week of placing my order. They came out just how I wanted and I was able to meet my deadline no problem with time to spare. If you have any needs invites, showers, Christmas cards, Ashwood Ink is the way to go! We have had our family Christmas cards done by Ashwood Ink and I plan to continue as long as I can! Such a great, quality, personal yet professional business. Highly recommend.

Micayla Hoch · Married on 02/15/2019

Perfect Fit

Ashley was a joy to work with! I sent her some pictures of the style I was going for and she truly brought it to life. I have received so many texts and calls from guests that absolutely love my invitations. The quality of the work and prints was perfect.

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic experience!

Ashley made Our wedding invitations, ceremony programs, and donation/favor cards. She was great to work with. Everything turned out exactly how I wanted it. Ashley worked quickly to get the finished products to me. She sent some options with the initial design and then once I picked what I liked she went from there. I proofed everything before she printed it. She was quick to respond always- and did all of this while being a busy mom in the middle of moving! I highly recommend her!

• Michele

Michele · Married on 10/05/2018

Ashley was very accommodating, helping to change the design to exactly what we wanted! They came out perfect. We can’t wait to send them out!

julianna · Married on 08/11/2018

Ashley designed my save-the-dates, invitations, and a welcome poster board for my bridal shower. She was very accommodating and easy to work with. I told her what I had in mind, and she created the most beautiful designs for everything. This made everything very easy for me. The pricing was even better! Highly recommended!

Peter · Married on 08/04/2018

My fiancé and I were extremely pleased with the services offered by Ashley. We received several compliments about our invitations and we would highly recommend the services of Ashwood Ink to anyone in need of wedding and/or event stationery!

Alexandra · Married on 07/07/2018

Ashely was able to accommodate all of our wants and needs. She was able to provide helpful advice and went above and beyond to make sure everything looked perfect. We highly recommend Ashwood Ink!

Jessica · Married on 06/29/2018

I will recommend Ashley to anyone with stationary needs! She created the invitation suite of my dreams and was so flexible the entire time we worked together! I added onto my basic three piece suite with rehearsal dinner RSVP cards, belly bands/monograms, wedding website business cards and place cards! Every piece was beautiful and the details were stunning. If I had to do it all over again I wouldn't think twice about using Ashwood Ink! THANK YOU!

Jessica · Married on 06/02/2018

Ashwood Ink was incredible to work with for all of my wedding needs!

Ashley is responsive, professional, creative and has impeccable taste. Ashely was able to make my vision come to life and her designs set the tone for our wedding. Ashley created a custom crest for us that was used on everything she designed and printed; invitation suite, postage stamps, cocktail napkins, seating charts and personalized menu's. It is amazing to work with an artist who is invested in you, works hand in hand with you to concept an idea, and makes it more beautiful then you imagined.

I highly recommend Ashwood Ink!

Mackenzie · Married on 04/21/2018

Ashley was amazing! She was easy to work with and understood my vision immediately. I love her love for Buffalo and incorporating that into her work. I would 100% recommend her to any bride.

Ashwood Ink 9
    Ashwood Ink 10
    Ashwood Ink 11

Brianne Ridge · Married on 10/28/2017

Ashwood Inc is Awesome!

From ALL things Wedding (invites, menu cards, welcome sign) to Baby Shower Invites and Christmas Cards, there is no one else I trust more to produce EXACTLY what I envision. Thank you Ashley for being so professional and easy to work with!! Highly recommend!

kaitlyn · Married on 10/21/2017

Ashley was awesome and my invites were beautiful! I changed my mind a lot and she was very accommodating!

Chelsea · Married on 09/09/2017

Ashley is an old friend of mine. When it came time to figure out who to do stationary for my wedding, it was a no brainer. I didn't even do research to figure out what my other options were. She did my save the dates for my wedding, invitations for my shower/wedding, and place cards for my wedding. Everything came out just beautifully. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Uploaded photos done by HEATHER BELLINI PHOTOGRAPHY

Ashwood Ink 12
    Ashwood Ink 13
    Ashwood Ink 14

Caitlin · Married on 09/02/2017

I loved everything about my invites, I only needed a 2-piece invitation as we did not need an accommodations card and she reduced my price. She had everything ready when she said she would and everything turned out beautiful. Super affordable, I always send brides her way when they are looking for invites. Super affordable and beautiful.

Ashwood Ink 15

Kirsten · Married on 08/05/2017

Working with Ashley was incredible for our wedding startjpnay. She responded quickly, worked hard to accommodate all of our requests, and was completely professional and resolved issues quickly when they arrived. She has such talent and it showed through all of the work she did for us. 100% recommend her for lol services, especially wedding stationary! So happy we went with someone who could help fulfill our custom design and make our wedding stationary come to life !

Aleks · Married on 07/22/2017

Ashley had great ideas with a wide variety of designs. Super easy to work with and highly recommend!

Travis · Married on 07/15/2017

Amazing and so affordable

Can’t even count how many compliments we received with the invites and rsvp Ashley created for us. Everyone loved them and how unique they were.Highly recommend her to anyone looking

Tara · Married on 06/17/2017

Ashley was wonderful to work with! When my husband and I first met with her and looked through her portfolio, we found designs we wanted to combine into a custom invitation and she produced exactly what we wanted in a timely matter. She is very friendly and helpful on top of being talented. If you choose Ashwood Ink you will not be disappointed!!

Kelsey · Married on 10/22/2016

Ashley was SO great to work with! Very accommodating, affordable and efficient. I received so many compliments on all of my wedding stationary thanks to her. I used AshwoodInk for my shower invites & thank yous, wedding invites & thank yous, along with place cards, table numbers & all the other signs I needed. She also made the labels for my favors. I showed her a sample of what I liked and she came up with a custom design that looked amazing! I don't plan to get married again but, if I did, I would definitely use her again!

Angela · Married on 10/01/2016

Ashley is amazing! Incredibly talented, professional, super reasonable and quick! She was so creative with our design for our invitations and programs, and absolutely nailed them. High quality. We had a lot of fun playing with ours to really be in line with the overall feeling of our wedding, and they turned our just beautiful. I could not recommend her more!

Ashley designed one of the most important invitation of my life! I trusted her with my wedding invitations, and Ashley knew exactly what I was looking for and she delivered!! She was very quick with the design and sending it back to me for approval. When I opened the box for my wedding invitations I knew that I chose the right person to design them! I would highly recommend and will be using again in the future!