Ashtyn Brooke Photo Reviews

Ashtyn Brooke Photo 5
Ashtyn Brooke Photo 6
Ashtyn Brooke Photo 7

Kayla · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Professional, warming personality, passion for people and what she captures

Sent on 06/29/2018
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 06/22/2019

Incredible

Ashtyn is seriously incredible. Her creativity, her raw talent, and her genuine heart are like none other. We could not have asked for a better wedding photographer! Ashtyn and her husband, Will, are the perfect team and the images that they captured were truly magical. We felt so comfortable and we felt like US when we were taking photos. Ashtyn continued to remind us throughout the day - She wants what we want. She wanted to capture our love authentically and she did just that. My husband and I cannot stop staring at the images we’ve received back from our day because they are everything we dreamed of and so much more. We are SO grateful we found Ashtyn Brooke Photography to capture our day. If you haven’t already booked Ashtyn, do yourself a favor and book her ASAP. You won’t regret it! 💛

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Ashtyn Brooke Photo 8
    Ashtyn Brooke Photo 9
    Ashtyn Brooke Photo 10
    Ashtyn Brooke Photo 11
  • Liz

Liz Haynie · Married on 06/08/2019

Pure magic

Wow wow wow, where do I even start??? I could not be more pleased with the photos I received! Truly!! I never write reviews but I felt this was well deserved and needed! I can not say enough good things about Ashtyn!! Her skills go above and beyond but so does her character! My finance (whose a little socially awkward lol his words not mine) and I felt so at ease when having our picture done by Ashtyn. Like he actually had a really really great time! She made it so fun and so enjoyable and we both didn’t feel any pressure! It was like hanging out with a good friend (need I say meeting her for the first time was at our wedding 🙈). Since we lived out of state and booked her for our destination wedding, we figured it might be a little awkward at first but we were so wrong! I sent her a couple pictures I pulled from IG and Pinterest for inspiration, she took those and put her own spin on it but still very much Alex and I! She truly captured the pair that we are! Also worth mentioning.. she took control of our family pictures of 40+ members with confidence and ease and did it quick! It was like magic!! Truly!! She knows what she is doing and she’s extremely good at it! We had her for under two hours and I got back 100s of pictures and I can’t pick a favorite because they all are more than I could have ever asked for! 💛

Sent on 08/04/2019
    Ashtyn Brooke Photo 20
    Ashtyn Brooke Photo 21
    Ashtyn Brooke Photo 22

Shanelle · Married on 05/24/2019

Ashtyn made our unconventional marriage seem like it was the most beautiful thing ever. Her attention to detail and her attention to us as people made working with her such a pleasure. Her pictures were stunning and my husband and I are blown away by how we have these pictures as visual representations of our love forever. If you hire her, you will not regret it!

Sent on 06/28/2018
    Ashtyn Brooke Photo 23
    Ashtyn Brooke Photo 24
    Ashtyn Brooke Photo 25

Ashtyn Brooke Photo's reply:

Your words are so sweet and mean so much to me!
  • Cristina

Cristina · Married on 05/19/2019

Literally perfection

Words can't describe how much we LOVE Ashtyn! Her and Will captured our day so perfectly. They make everything so easy and comfortable. My husband and I are in LOVE with our wedding photos, and so are our friends and family. Photos were extremely important to us & if they are to you too, then look no further! They made our day so special & I know they will make yours too! You will not regret it!!!

Sent on 06/14/2019
    Ashtyn Brooke Photo 33
    Ashtyn Brooke Photo 34

Hailey · Married on 04/19/2019

The best photographer

Ashtyn is truly the best at what she does. My boyfriend chose her to capture our engagement because I have been following her photography journey for years. I fell in love with the way she captures each couple’s story and personalities from day one. Her warm and earthy tones capture real emotions behind each moment.

When my boyfriend was planning our surprise engagement, Ashtyn helped him figure out the logistics like the best location and time of day. Her quick responsiveness and attention to detail made what could have been a daunting process easy and fun. When the day of the engagement came, there was rain, strong winds, and such big waves. While other photographers may have canceled due to the weather, Ashtyn was there as not only a photographer but a friend. She helped him carry out a back-up plan that made the engagement perfectly imperfect and, needless to say, memorable. She was even willing to take photos of us afterwards on the beach despite the weather, making us feel at ease in front of the camera.

I was confident in Ashtyn’s skill but still nervous with how the photos would come out with the wind flying my hair in my face during the photos.
    However, when we received our gallery just a couple weeks later, each photo was unique and stunning. Her photos truly captured our personalities and the emotion from that day.

You can be confident that Ashtyn is not only the best photographer for your special day but the best person. Thank you, Ashtyn, for capturing our unconventional engagement beautifully.

Sent on 02/09/2019

Linea · Married on 03/23/2019

the best!!

This review is long overdue but we hired Ashtyn for our engagement photos and wedding photos for our wedding this past March. I remember being nervous for our engagement shoot because neither of us had ever had professional photos taken and we were worried of feeling awkward/not knowing what to do. As soon as we got there my worries left me. Ashtyn was so fun! The photos were so natural and did not feel posed/staged/or awkward. She had us cracking up the whole time and we had a blast and felt so easy. By the time the wedding came I knew not to worry about the photos since the engagement pics had come back so breathtaking. Not to our surprise, the wedding photos came back just as amazing! I also didn't feel like I was worrying about photos all day- Ashtyn and Will were so fast (without being rushed) that we had no problem getting all the photos done during cocktail hour so we could spend the rest of the night enjoying our guests! They were both so fun, professional, kind and attentive - so easy to work with! We are so happy with how amazing our photos turned out- they captured every moment perfectly and when I look at them I feel like I am back to that day. Can't thank Ashtyn and Will enough for giving us such a beautiful gift of these memories to cherish forever :)

Sent on 08/02/2019
    Ashtyn Brooke Photo 45
    Ashtyn Brooke Photo 46

Shannon · Married on 12/30/2018

Absolutely Magical!

I started following Ashtyn's photography journey at least a year or two before I got married and knew she was the only one I wanted to take my wedding photos someday. Her style in every photo resembles some sort of magical moment that one could only dream of, but it wasn't just a dream! She captured our love for each other, our friends and our families so sweetly. Each photo of every detail from our day is truly one of a kind! Ashtyn is SO fun to work with, she is very thorough in her communication from beginning to end, and is a great team player with the other vendors. My husband and I will forever recommend Ashtyn (and Will!). :)

Sent on 02/07/2019
    Ashtyn Brooke Photo 47
    Ashtyn Brooke Photo 48
    Ashtyn Brooke Photo 49

Lucia · Married on 12/17/2018

Ashtyn is one of a kind! Her style of photography is stunning and makes you feel like she's not in the room! Her attention to detail makes her photos the best in the business! Book her now, or you'll regret it later!

Sent on 01/18/2018
  • Amy

Amy A. · Married on 12/12/2018

Amazing photography! Professional with great energy!! Book Ashtyn now!

From the first email Ashtyn sent me, I knew she would be a perfect match as our photographer. She has great positive energy in person, online and that energy is demonstrated in her art. We had a very intimate ceremony for our wedding in Naples, FL and the photos were super important so we could share them with our family members after the event. Ashtyn was accommodating before the wedding, during and after. We loved her so much, she shared our wedding toast with us! Then the photos were provided online and on time. I started crying when I saw the photos because they captured the intimacy and beauty of our small wedding. More importantly, the photos captured the bond and love I share with my husband. She’s fabulous, fun and has a very special gift of amazing photography. Book her now!!

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Ashtyn Brooke Photo 50

Jamie · Married on 12/08/2018

Hands down the BEST photographer I have ever used. I am a photographer as well, so I am extremely picky when it comes to photography and Ashtyn completely blew us away!! She’s the sweetest ever and so personable. I would recommend her over and over again.

Sent on 06/28/2018
    Ashtyn Brooke Photo 51

Ashtyn Brooke Photo's reply:

You're the kindest!!! thanks babe!

Kelsey · Married on 12/08/2018

Ashtyn and Will were an absolute dream to work with! My fiancé and I had recently moved to SWFL knowing no one and we needed engagement pictures. I’m so grateful we chose them. Ashtyn was professional and reached out to me for all scheduling/planning details aka I didn’t have to do anything!! She even took time to help me choose our outfits via text message because I’m so indecisive. My fiancé really doesn’t like photos but Ashtyn and Will honestly made the experience fun for us, and we left wanting to be their friends!! We were so comfortable and felt like we were just hanging out on the beach. There was nothing awkward about it! PSA: it helped us immensely to have a MALE second shooter at our engagements photos. I know this made my fiancé more comfortable and it allowed for our photographers to show us what we should do rather than try to just explain it. Most importantly, our photos were absolutely amazing and we got SO many compliments on them! Not only did we have great photographers, we also got to work with genuinely great people. Totally obsessed 10/10!

Ashtyn Brooke Photo's reply:

Best shoot ever! You two are the freaking greatest!
  • Halle

Halle · Married on 12/07/2018

This is your photographer!

WOW. Ashtyn is incredible! Not only are her photos breathtaking, she is the kindest and most fun human being! From day one she was so easy to talk to and coordinate with. We did our engagement photos during the summer with her and her husband, Will, and then our wedding last week. During the wedding, she was totally professional (but still so fun!) and helped us with the timeline for the day. She was able to be flexible when not everything went as planned the day of. She sent sneak peek photos within a few days - I can't wait to see the rest! I would absolutely hire her again and recommend her to all of my friends and family!

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Ariana

Ariana Zanetti · Married on 11/10/2018

Over the top amazing

I couldn't of asked for a better duo to capture our special day! Ashtyn and Will were the absolute BEST! It's not easy to find a photographer but once I found Ashtyn I knew she was the one. Easy to work with, super passionate, very responsive, SO fun, amazing at direction...I mean she blew me away. AND THEN she sends me our sneak peek photos (literally so quickly) and I just wanted to cry all over! Her work is stunning. The photos are beyond amazing. I highly highly highly recommend her!! No matter how far you are!
    Thank you Ashtyn and Will!!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Maureen

Maureen · Married on 11/02/2018

Amazing photographer and experience!

Ashtyn was a dream to work with! From our engagement photos through our wedding, she was easy to communicate with (from a long distance!), quick to respond, gave great advice, and made us feel comfortable throughout the entire photo taking experience. She has a warm personality and it is clear she puts her heart and soul into her work, and she delivered INCREDIBLE wedding photos in less than a month that I can't stop looking at! We love Ashtyn and highly recommend her to any couple!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Lexi Berlekamp · Married on 10/11/2018

Peter & Lexi

Choosing Ashtyn as our photographer on our wedding day was hands down the best (and easiest) decision we made while planning our wedding. She’s professional, creative and we had so much fun with her and Will on our wedding day! She brought much needed structure to the chaos, allowing us to truly enjoy our wedding day. Ashtyn doesn’t just take your picture ya’ll, she gives you the gift of being present at your wedding. As we look through our photos, we’re amazed by the way Ashtyn captured such raw, intimate moments throughout the day. Her work is flawless, moving and we’ll be reliving the best day of our lives every time we look through these photos in the years to come. THANK YOU, Ash and Will, for traveling 1,600 miles and freezing your butts off to capture our big day!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Katie · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful Photos and Amazing to work with

Ashtyn was an easy pick for my husband and I for our wedding day. Look at her instagram, her photos are stunning and we are so happy with our photos. Ashtyn makes you feel incredibly comfortable and that's the type of person you want to work with on your special day. She's so fun and got some amazing shots. I cannot recommend her enough!!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Lindsay · event on 06/27/2018

How did we get so lucky to literally find the sweetest, most talented photographer? I don’t know, but she made every second So. Dang. Fun. We went into our engagement shoot thinking it was going to be awkward, but it literally felt like we were just hanging and laughing with a long time friend. Honestly, we would pay for that feeling over and over again.

Michaela · Married on 06/23/2018

We chose our wedding date around Ashtyn’s availability and we are so glad that we did. Not only did she travel almost 1,500 miles for our wedding, but she also made the journey for our engagement shoot as well. She is very easy and fun to work with, professional, makes you feel extremely comfortable and like you’ve been friends forever. When the engagement pictures arrived, we gasped and looked through the album 4 times because we were so pleased and in awe of the results. We already received a sneak peak of the pictures just one week after our wedding and she expects to have the rest on our one month anniversary. We are so pleased to have such beautiful memories of our special day and to have had a fun and enjoyable experience while making them

Sent on 07/03/2018
    Ashtyn Brooke Photo 57
    Ashtyn Brooke Photo 58
    Ashtyn Brooke Photo 59

Ashtyn Brooke Photo's reply:

You're SO SWEET I love you guys!!!

Paige · Married on 05/19/2018

Ashtyn was amazing to work with! She made us feel comfortable from the beginning when we met for engagement photos until the wedding day where she made us feel amazing and beautiful and caught all the best moments! I will use Ashtyn for photos whenever I need a photographer for an occasion. We cry every time we look at our wedding photos because they turned out better than we could have ever asked for/expected! Thanks Ashtyn!

Ashtyn Brooke Photo 60
    Ashtyn Brooke Photo 61

Ashtyn Brooke Photo's reply:

Can't get over you two! xoxoxo

Marianna · event on 03/22/2018

Ashtyn is my FAVORITE!! She was so so amazing taking our engagement photos! I got so so many compliments on how unique the style was. She was prompt in delivering them and seriously made the process so easy and made me and my hubby feel comfy and cute in front of the camera. I was majorly devestated when she was already booked on our wedding day so if you’re reading this, BOOK her and don’t miss out like I did! ????

Rebecca · Married on 01/18/2018

Ashtyn is a dream for this awkward-in-front-of-a-camera girl!!! She makes me feel Beyoncé fierce and brings out real emotion. The pictures of me and my husband are so US. We ran around a field and laughed til our stomachs hurt. Ashtyn just picked up her camera and ran with us. I love her for that!!!

Ashtyn Brooke Photo 62
    Ashtyn Brooke Photo 63
    Ashtyn Brooke Photo 64

I love you!!!

Meghan · Married on 01/06/2018

I can't say enough positive things about Ashtyn. She was so quick to respond while we were getting things set up, and so very accommodating (with the many changes and requests that my family made!) The photo shoot was completely relaxed, and I can't believe that she made each and every one of us look so good, and completely natural. She charged much less than other photographers quoted us, and we are so thrilled with how our photos turned out. Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Rachel · Married on 12/02/2017

Ashtyn was absolutely amazing to work with!! Your wedding day is one of the biggest days of your life... and having the opportunity to look back on it.. with the amazing photos Ashtyn took is truly the best feeling. I would relive our day over again if I could... but we have some beautiful pictures to do that with. Ashtyn was so creative and fun to work with. She has a perfect balance of calmness, assertiveness and exciting energy about her- our day was a perfect flow with her by our side. You will have a blast with Ashtyn as your phtoographer! Thank you Ashtyn from the bottom of our hearts for the beautiful photos you captured on our day!

Sent on 06/11/2018