Ashlyn Coleal Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Jessica
    Jessica A. Married on 05/30/2020

Beautiful, precious photos!!

Ashlyn was such a dream to work with!! She is so talented at what she does!! Our engagement photos and wedding photos came out beautifully!! Definitely surpassed our expectations!! She captured such precious moments and was so fun to work with!! Ashlyn was even able to create a one-of-a-kind photo of our bridal party running from a T-rex!! She made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and allowed us to be our goofy selves. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND Ashlyn!! We look forward to working with her again in the near future!! :)
    Carly H. Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing photos/amazing to work with!

Ashlyn truly is amazing at what she does. She photographed our wedding in June and we could not have loved the photos more! She made sure that all my expectations were met and truly cared about what I wanted. She was always quick to respond with any questions I had and was so fun and sweet to work with. When we got the pictures back I was amazed at how many she took and how well she was able to catch numerous moments that seemingly occurred at the same time. By the looks of it you would think there were multiple photographers! Since I’ve posted my wedding pictures I’ve had numerous friends book with her because they loved mine so much. Couldn’t recommend her more!
    Chelsea Married on 04/20/2019

Your Amazing!!

Ashlyn, you are truly the best. Your are the sweetest and most thoughtful person, you go out of your way to make us feel special from not only capturing our special moments throughout our lives but also by specializing gifts to show your appreciation. You know exactly what to do to make us feel so comfortable and be ourselves at each photoshoot!!! You make everything so easy with quick and knowledgable responses to any questions we may have. We couldn't ask for a better photographer for our family!!! xoxoxo
  • Kayla
    Kayla D. Married on 03/29/2019

The only choice!

Ashlyn is absolutely amazing. Our family had already done about 5 or 6 sessions with Ashlyn before our wedding so we knew that our wedding photos would turn out perfect but somehow, still managed to exceed our expectations! She was with us ALL day long and worked her bum off every single minute. I had multiple guests take notice of how hard she worked and have gotten so many compliments on our photos! From her fun loving personality to her pure skill and professionalism, you will not be disappointed. In fact, you will be lucky to have her be a part of your special day!
    Rebecca Married on 02/01/2019
    Ashlyn is very professional and does beautiful work. I highly recommend her services.
  • User3663247 2+ years ago
    Ashlyn has done several shoots for me, and they are beyond amazing every time. We have done shoots in the almost dark, the snow and freezing cold weather and they turn out like a dream every time. She has amazing pricing, is very responsive, and super personable. She gets the pictures to you in a timely manner and never disappoints, I couldn’t be more happy with the service and quality of pictures I have received, whether you need engagement, wedding, maternity, or family pictures she definitely goes above and beyond your expectations.
    Stephanie Married on 04/28/2018
    Ashlyn was nothing but a dream to work with. From the moment that I contacted her for a price quote to the very last picture she delivered, she was amazing. She made sure that she captured every single moment of our special day and worked so hard on editing all of the pictures to perfection! I would highly recommend anyone looking for a photographer for their special day and for all of the exciting life events to follow to go through Ashlyn.
    Kathryn Married on 09/24/2017
    Let me first start out by saying Ashlyn is the best on every level and you will not be disappointed if you hire her. She is very professional, nice and does amazing work! My wedding photos and others I’ve had her take since have all come out above my expectations. The photos look so natural and like we are all photogenic when I assure you we are not. She has a gift at catching people at the right time and angle. She’s even been able to capture amazing pictures of my year and a half year old daughter who never holds still. Her pricing is beyond reasonable and the quality of the photos are much greater than the cost. Go look at Ashlyn’s work and you will see how amazing her photos are and how diverse her portfolio is. I would hire her again in a second and refer her every opportunity I can. You will not be disappointed with trusting her on your big day!
    Halie Married on 04/21/2017
    Ashlyn exceeds our expectations every photo shoot! She’s talented, kind, extremely patient, and has the ability to make you feel comfortable while she shoots! She has captured some of the most important moments in my family’s life and we look forward to using her for so many more!
    Heidi Married on 09/09/2016
    Ashlyn is amazing at what she does and she really takes the time to get to know her clientele and figure out what they want. She is very patient and always Has a positive attitude. She puts all her clients first no matter the circumstances and will accommodate all needs! Will 100% use her again and will always refer her first to others!
  • Rating 4.8 out of 5

You get what you ask for!

She captured everything I had asked for and then some! So in love with my wedding photos!