LA Style Bar Reviews

LA Style Bar 7
  • Andres

Andres Villa · Getting married on 12/10/2019

My Florida wedding with LA Style Bar

We had the best experience with Lia and Ashley and their glam team. They were timely, made us feel comfortable and all of my bridal party were thrilled with the way they looked. I would definitely recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 10/05/2019

Amber Slone · Married on 07/14/2019

I absolutely loved my hair and makeup!

Ashley is truly talented at what she does! The whole experience was amazing and I honestly could not have felt any more satisfied with my hair and makeup!

Sent on 07/20/2019
    LA Style Bar 8
    LA Style Bar 9
    LA Style Bar 10
    LA Style Bar 11

Terri Alessio · Married on 06/23/2019

Hands down..... The best!

Coming from out of state and not having a practice run first, I was very nervous about the outcome for my June nuptials in Indian Rocks Beach, Fla. I was completely blown away at how professional, friendly, and good at what they did! My daughter and I looked so glamorous and I honestly could not have been more pleased with the outcome. I would book them in a heartbeat anytime, anywhere!!!! Hands down...............incredible job.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Amanda · Married on 06/19/2019

Beauty Stylist

Ashley did a great job and responds so quickly to all questions! She made us look our best on my special wedding day! Thank you!!!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 05/26/2019

Excellent job!

I was SO HAPPY with how my hair and makeup turned out for my wedding. I was really impressed during the trial in how much time Lia took to make sure we got it right and she really listened to what I wanted and made sure to adjust it for the big day. She and Ashley came and did all my bridesmaids hair and makeup and they all looked gorgeous. They were super responsive through the app and texting which was very helpful and I couldn't have been happier with how I looked that day :) Thank you!!

Sent on 06/08/2019
    LA Style Bar 12
    LA Style Bar 13

Adrianne · Married on 05/18/2019

May Wedding on the Beach

I hired LA style bar to do hair and makeup for myself and four bridesmaids. The girls were so nice and helped make my wedding day so much easier. My flower girl had a bruise from a softball hitting her face and the girls covered it up without hesitation which made her feel so special. We all had traveled from Missouri so we were so thankful for LA Style Bar for providing everything needed for hair and make up. I attached pictures of my hair and makeup along with the flower girl. Thanks ladies for helping make my special day so much less stressful!!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Cathy · Married on 04/06/2019

These ladies rocked it!

They had four of us girls and did the greatest job! I loved everything about them! Made us all look amazing! Thank you again for making our day beautiful

Sent on 04/09/2019
    LA Style Bar 20
    LA Style Bar 21

Jessica Zemchak · Married on 04/06/2019

Ashley was amazing !!!

I was skeptical on getting my hair and makeup done by someone I didn’t know to much about.
    Ashley Rocked!!! She used her skills and made me look amazing!! I received compliments all night!!!! I couldn’t of looked more beautiful!!!❤️

Sent on 05/08/2019

Deborah Irish · Married on 03/30/2019

These girls our amazing

Lia did our hair and makeup for my daughters wedding! She is so professional and her work is out of this world! She blew us away with her talent! I highly recommend LA Style Bar for your wedding. I now got to there salon for my extensions, color and cut they are amazing and do great work. This is my favorite salon and wedding team!!!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Chelsey · Married on 03/01/2019

Highly recommend!

Ashley was absolutely wonderful! She was easy to talk to and very kind! Our hair looked amazing and stayed all day! She took the time to do a final look at all our hair and fix things before she left, which we all appreciated! Prior to our wedding day, she responded to messages very quickly and answered all my questions! She did a wonderful job & would highly recommend her to do your wedding hair!

Sent on 03/19/2019
    LA Style Bar 26
    LA Style Bar 27

Alexandra · Married on 02/09/2019

Excellent Trial

Ashley was very professional and easy to get along with during my bridal hair and makeup trial in December. I cannot wait for her to be a part of ny big day in February!

Sent on 01/03/2019
    LA Style Bar 28
    LA Style Bar 29
  • Jamie

Jamie M Green · Married on 11/16/2018

great quality

I hired Ashley to do my hair, along with 5 bridesmaid and my mother for my wedding. I first met Ashley to do my trial run, which went off without a hitch. I was not hesitant to ask to her to be a part of my wedding. She was timely, professional, and overall, just one of the girls. She was engaging and listened to the girls and I to figure out what we wanted. Though I initially asked her to just to my girls and I, I asked her last minute to work in my mom, which she happily did so. Everyone was happy with their hair and the longevity! Ashley was quick, efficient, and adaptable – as the space we provided her with probably wasn’t ideal but I wouldn’t even know it (she didn’t say anything and the results speak for themselves).

I really enjoyed working with Ashley; she is talented, kind, and overall a great person to be around. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Deanna · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely amazing

Ashley and her partner were at my house on time and did everyones hair and makeup in a timely manner. She is super nice and friendly and would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Kristi Vaughn · Married on 10/25/2018

Wonderful wedding day

Ashley was absolutely great to work with!! She did a fabulous job on my hair and my bridesmaids hair. She even took the time to do a friends hair that was there. The airbrush makeup was flawless and I received so many compliments. I can't wait to see the professional pictures. I would highly recommend her for your wedding day.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Heather M · Married on 10/07/2018

Fantastic experience!

Ashley was amazing! Knowledgeable, prompt and very nice. I loved my hair and makeup she did for my wedding and for my bridesmaid.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Carrie · Married on 10/06/2018

I loved Ashley! She was wonderful all the way around!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Laura · Married on 09/17/2018

Ashley was such a lovely lady I was so nervous on the day I was getting married and she put me so much at ease, she is so professional in what she creates we flew from the uk to get married and I really had no idea what I wanted with my hair and makeup, Ashley blew me away when I looked in the mirror at myself I felt the best I had in years!!! Would recommend anybody to go with Ashley she emails you back straight away her prices are affordable and her service is first class one happy bride

Sent on 10/11/2018

Rebecca · Married on 08/18/2018

Ashley did an amazing job. She traveled to my wedding site and made all my guests feel comfortable. Everyone looked fabulous!

Sent on 08/29/2018
    LA Style Bar 30
    LA Style Bar 31
    LA Style Bar 32
    LA Style Bar 33
    LA Style Bar 34
    LA Style Bar 35

Elesha · Married on 07/11/2018

I found Ashley through Wedding Wire. I could not have picked better! She came directly to me and helped me pick the best hairstyle and makeup for my beach wedding day! She did my daughters hair and makeup as well and it looked absolutely amazing! She is super sweet and is on top of her game and I am so glad she did my glam for my wedding day!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Karyn-Marie · Married on 06/22/2018

Very courteous and professional not to mention she does fabulous hair and makeup. I don't think I could have picked a better person for the job. She made me feel special on one of my most important days of my life. I will use her again (and again) for all future hair and makeup needs. Highly recommended! Loved her! ❤️

Sent on 05/16/2017

Tamerra · Married on 06/12/2018

Ashley was very flexible, responded to all of my messages right away and did amazing on my hair and makeup for my wedding day! She does quality work for a heck of a deal. I was overall extremely impressed not only with her skill but her professionalism as well! Would recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Karen · Married on 05/18/2018

I've been told planning a wedding can be one of the most stressful events in our lives. Planning a destination wedding takes this to another level. There are so many details to consider, that it's impossible not to miss something. So here I was, 10 days (1,300 miles) away from our engagement shoot in St. Pete, in great need for a talented makeup/hair styliest whose portfolio included "natural" looks. Fortunately, destiny sent me an early wedding gift with Ashley.

Scheduling: She had booking on the date of my engagement shoot, but she accommodated her schedule and kindly squeezed me in on short-notice. She promptly responded to my emails, text, and phone call.

Style: She's personable, professional, and a true artist. She makes the process convenient by coming to you and bringing with her a high-end kit, brushes and foundations. I'm a Latina with various olive undertones (thanks New England!) and she blended various shades to match perfectly. My eyebrows have a mind of their own, and they met their match with Ashley. My hair was already blow dried (but she can do that for you!), and she helped style it into my vision of romantic waves with enough volume to hold until the evening session.

Result: Our shoot was at a park, where we were ran/jumped/lifted, and both hair/makeup held up pretty nicely for about 11 hours(!). foundation didn't smear unto my fiancée's shirt, and eyelashes felt natural; as a contact lense wearer, I usually fuss when wearing them.

Thoroughly enjoyed working with Ashley, happy to recommend her to others looking for stress-free and beautiful results.

Sent on 04/06/2018

erica · Married on 04/29/2018

Ashley was amazing! Our makeup was flawless! We got tons of compliments all night. She’s super personable and takes the time to listen to what you like. Highly highly recommended! A+++

Sent on 05/10/2018
    LA Style Bar 36

Stephanie · Married on 04/08/2018

She is very good at making your vision come true.

Sent on 05/10/2017

Lindsay · Married on 04/06/2018

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Ashley for making myself and my daughter look amazing for my wedding. I can honestly say I never knew I could look so good. Ashley made the whole experience smooth and easy even though I came from abroad. I highly recommend Ashley and will certainly will be using her again when the opportunity arises.

Sent on 04/08/2018