LA Style Bar Reviews

56 | Largo, FL

56 Reviews for LA Style Bar

Deborah Irish 路 Getting married on 10/10/2020

These girls our amazing

Lia did our hair and makeup for my daughters wedding! She is so professional and her work is out of this world! She blew us away with her talent! I highly recommend LA Style Bar for your wedding. I now got to there salon for my extensions, color and cut they are amazing and do great work. This is my favorite salon and wedding team!!!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Ashlee 路 Married on 07/17/2020

Wedding 2020

Lia and her team are amazing!! I would highly reccomend them. The pictures show you how amazing their work is . Due to covid, I was in touch with Lia often and she was a pleasure to work with. Her and her team worked wonders on myself, my maid of honor, mother, and mother-in-law. Thank you again Lia 馃槉

Sent on 08/06/2020

LA Style Bar's reply:

Thank you Ashlee your review means a lot to us. You and your bridal party were a pleasure to work with. Congratulations!! We wish you and your husband all the best, lots of love Lia and the team at LA Style Bar.

ERIN POLLARD 路 Married on 03/21/2020

Made the day special

Ashley at LA Style Bar is exceptional. Not only did my hair and makeup look flawless she made me feel extra special. We had to postpone our reception and wedding with extended friends and family but she still came to make me a bride. I highly recommend her and her team and will be having her do my hair and make up for the encore.

Sent on 03/22/2020
  • Andres

Andres Villa 路 Married on 12/10/2019

My Florida wedding with LA Style Bar

We had the best experience with Lia and Ashley and their glam team. They were timely, made us feel comfortable and all of my bridal party were thrilled with the way they looked. I would definitely recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 10/05/2019

Nicole 路 Married on 11/16/2019

Professional & Easy to work with

LA Style Bar did hair for my 7 bridesmaids, my mother, and myself. All our hair lasted the entire night despite 18mph winds! My hair won't usually stay curled but they made it last while not looking super stiff or over sprayed.
    They also did makeup for me. I usually only wear a little mascara so I emphasized wanting a light natural makeup so I'd still look myself. They did so perfectly! I told them my skins very sensitive and I was surprised when the next day it had very minimal breakout. Much better than other times I've had makeup done.
    Couldn't be happier with the services!

Sent on 12/28/2019

LA Style Bar's reply:

Thank you!! It was such a great day! We enjoyed making your day special. We are so happy that your hair lasted in this Florida weather!
  • Amy

Amy San Miguel 路 Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding Day Magicians!

From the initial consultation to determine how to turn my pixie cut into an updo, to the actual wedding day, I was blessed to have found Lia and Ashley!

Even when I added additional people to get their hair and makeup completed on the special day, their professionalism and flexibility never swayed.

They are not just fantastic at what they do, but they are also fun, easy to talk to, incredibly creative and have no boundaries in what they can accomplish.

They both made me feel so comfortable and I was incredibly happy with the results. You would be lucky to have them as part of your squad!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Amber Slone 路 Married on 07/14/2019

I absolutely loved my hair and makeup!

Ashley is truly talented at what she does! The whole experience was amazing and I honestly could not have felt any more satisfied with my hair and makeup!

Sent on 07/20/2019

Terri Alessio 路 Married on 06/23/2019

Hands down..... The best!

Coming from out of state and not having a practice run first, I was very nervous about the outcome for my June nuptials in Indian Rocks Beach, Fla. I was completely blown away at how professional, friendly, and good at what they did! My daughter and I looked so glamorous and I honestly could not have been more pleased with the outcome. I would book them in a heartbeat anytime, anywhere!!!! Hands down...............incredible job.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Amanda 路 Married on 06/19/2019

Beauty Stylist

Ashley did a great job and responds so quickly to all questions! She made us look our best on my special wedding day! Thank you!!!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Colleen

Colleen 路 Married on 05/26/2019

Excellent job!

I was SO HAPPY with how my hair and makeup turned out for my wedding. I was really impressed during the trial in how much time Lia took to make sure we got it right and she really listened to what I wanted and made sure to adjust it for the big day. She and Ashley came and did all my bridesmaids hair and makeup and they all looked gorgeous. They were super responsive through the app and texting which was very helpful and I couldn't have been happier with how I looked that day :) Thank you!!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Adrianne 路 Married on 05/18/2019

May Wedding on the Beach

I hired LA style bar to do hair and makeup for myself and four bridesmaids. The girls were so nice and helped make my wedding day so much easier. My flower girl had a bruise from a softball hitting her face and the girls covered it up without hesitation which made her feel so special. We all had traveled from Missouri so we were so thankful for LA Style Bar for providing everything needed for hair and make up. I attached pictures of my hair and makeup along with the flower girl. Thanks ladies for helping make my special day so much less stressful!!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Cathy 路 Married on 04/06/2019

These ladies rocked it!

They had four of us girls and did the greatest job! I loved everything about them! Made us all look amazing! Thank you again for making our day beautiful

Sent on 04/09/2019

Jessica Zemchak 路 Married on 04/06/2019

Ashley was amazing !!!

I was skeptical on getting my hair and makeup done by someone I didn鈥檛 know to much about.
    Ashley Rocked!!! She used her skills and made me look amazing!! I received compliments all night!!!! I couldn鈥檛 of looked more beautiful!!!鉂わ笍

Sent on 05/08/2019

Chelsey 路 Married on 03/01/2019

Highly recommend!

Ashley was absolutely wonderful! She was easy to talk to and very kind! Our hair looked amazing and stayed all day! She took the time to do a final look at all our hair and fix things before she left, which we all appreciated! Prior to our wedding day, she responded to messages very quickly and answered all my questions! She did a wonderful job & would highly recommend her to do your wedding hair!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Alexandra 路 Married on 02/09/2019

Excellent Trial

Ashley was very professional and easy to get along with during my bridal hair and makeup trial in December. I cannot wait for her to be a part of ny big day in February!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Cailin 路 Married on 01/19/2019

Cailin and Kaleb鈥檚 wedding

Ashley was amazing. I contacted her not knowing exactly what I wanted for hair styles for my girls and myself. She worked with me and we ended up finding the perfect style. She does beautiful work and I am so happy that she was able to make that wedding detail seamless and affordable! She deserves every bit of this 5 star rating!!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie M Green 路 Married on 11/16/2018

great quality

I hired Ashley to do my hair, along with 5 bridesmaid and my mother for my wedding. I first met Ashley to do my trial run, which went off without a hitch. I was not hesitant to ask to her to be a part of my wedding. She was timely, professional, and overall, just one of the girls. She was engaging and listened to the girls and I to figure out what we wanted. Though I initially asked her to just to my girls and I, I asked her last minute to work in my mom, which she happily did so. Everyone was happy with their hair and the longevity! Ashley was quick, efficient, and adaptable 鈥 as the space we provided her with probably wasn鈥檛 ideal but I wouldn鈥檛 even know it (she didn鈥檛 say anything and the results speak for themselves).

I really enjoyed working with Ashley; she is talented, kind, and overall a great person to be around. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Deanna 路 Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely amazing

Ashley and her partner were at my house on time and did everyones hair and makeup in a timely manner. She is super nice and friendly and would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Kristi Vaughn 路 Married on 10/25/2018

Wonderful wedding day

Ashley was absolutely great to work with!! She did a fabulous job on my hair and my bridesmaids hair. She even took the time to do a friends hair that was there. The airbrush makeup was flawless and I received so many compliments. I can't wait to see the professional pictures. I would highly recommend her for your wedding day.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Heather M 路 Married on 10/07/2018

Fantastic experience!

Ashley was amazing! Knowledgeable, prompt and very nice. I loved my hair and makeup she did for my wedding and for my bridesmaid.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Carrie 路 Married on 10/06/2018

I loved Ashley! She was wonderful all the way around!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Laura 路 Married on 09/17/2018

Ashley was such a lovely lady I was so nervous on the day I was getting married and she put me so much at ease, she is so professional in what she creates we flew from the uk to get married and I really had no idea what I wanted with my hair and makeup, Ashley blew me away when I looked in the mirror at myself I felt the best I had in years!!! Would recommend anybody to go with Ashley she emails you back straight away her prices are affordable and her service is first class one happy bride

Sent on 10/11/2018

Rebecca 路 Married on 08/18/2018

Ashley did an amazing job. She traveled to my wedding site and made all my guests feel comfortable. Everyone looked fabulous!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Elesha 路 Married on 07/11/2018

I found Ashley through Wedding Wire. I could not have picked better! She came directly to me and helped me pick the best hairstyle and makeup for my beach wedding day! She did my daughters hair and makeup as well and it looked absolutely amazing! She is super sweet and is on top of her game and I am so glad she did my glam for my wedding day!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Karyn-Marie 路 Married on 06/22/2018

Very courteous and professional not to mention she does fabulous hair and makeup. I don't think I could have picked a better person for the job. She made me feel special on one of my most important days of my life. I will use her again (and again) for all future hair and makeup needs. Highly recommended! Loved her! 鉂わ笍

Sent on 05/16/2017