Ashley the Fabulous Reviews

1 User photo

Ashley the Fabulous 1
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 09/16/2017

Ashley was so much fun to work with! She make booking and scheduling my hair trial a breeze. I wanted something simple and easy to wear all day so I looked like myself. She was so easy to work with and made sure I had the style that made me most comfortable but still bridal :) The day of, she got through 7 hair styles in one morning! (3 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, mother of the flower girl, and mine) Seriously impressed with her speed, professionalism, and delightful personality. You won't go wrong having her the morning of your big event. Thanks, Ashley!

Ashley the Fabulous 2
    Sent on 10/09/2017

Rachel · Married on 05/21/2016

Ashley is Fabulous!! She did my hair May 2016 and it was amazing. She is a perfectionist which is what you want on you wedding day! I'm so happy she did my hair.. She was organized, calm, and completely focused. My hair looked so awesome ?? I highly recommend Ashley!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Abby · Married on 10/03/2015

She did an AMAZING job!!! I absolutely loved my hair. She was so friendly and the kids loved her. She did my hair at 8 am and at 10 pm it still looked great.

Sent on 10/04/2015

Ashley was so awesome! She did my engagement session hair and wedding day hair. Both times my hair turned out perfectly--exactly like I imagined. She was also great about responding quickly when I had questions.
    She did all of bridesmaids plus 2 flower girls with time to spare.
    I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Geneva · Married on 05/24/2015

Working with Ashley is fantastic! She did an excellent job on my hair for our wedding day in Alabama. I'd changed my mind a little on what I wanted between the hair trial and the wedding day, and she rolled right with it. And not only did it look fantastic, but it stayed all day! In addition to that, Ashley is both professional and a pleasure to spend time with. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/27/2015

densu · Married on 06/15/2014

She was very helpful and creative. She helped me the way that no other hair-dresser would do. At least, I have never seen it before. She is the sweetest and kindest hairdresser that a bride can find. Thank you so much, Miss Ashley...

Sent on 06/22/2014

Ashley was wonderful! She did an amazing job with my very difficult and unruly hair; It was exactly what I was looking for. She was very flexible with scheduling appointments and great with communicating. She was also a very fun and calming presence on my hectic wedding morning. I loved the experience and would very highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/09/2014

Courtney · Married on 06/02/2012

Ashley did my hair, as well as five bridesmaids, for my wedding, and everyone looked PERFECT! I could not have been happier. I was an out-of-town bride who was moving to the area following the wedding, and Ashley was so great to work with me on scheduling. We did my trial run a little over a month before the wedding, and it looked GREAT! Then, on the wedding day, I decided I wanted just a few minor changes, and Ashley never even skipped a beat. She was more picky than even I was, and my hair turned out flawless!! From her fun personality to her skilled professionalism, Ashley was the best, and I will continue to use her as a hairstylist in the future!

Sent on 06/14/2012

Tatiana · Married on 05/12/2012

Ashley did a fantastic job! I loved my hair!!! We did our test hair few weeks before the wedding and a day before the Big Day I decided I wanted to change a few things. Ashley was able to sense exactly what I wanted and she did great!!! She also came out to the wedding ceremony location to make sure everything looked great for the pictures (it just happened to be a crazy windy day too!!) But everything went well, hair stayed put all night and I felt great! Thanks Ashley!!

Sent on 06/13/2012

Beth · Married on 12/19/2009

Ashley Carmack provided an invaluable service to our family by providing fantastic hair styles for our Daughter's wedding. Ashley came to our facility and worked with professionalism, depite being in a building not equipped for hair styling. Thanks Ashley!!!!!

Sent on 04/03/2010

Robin · Married on 10/27/2007

Ashley C. from Bliss Salon did my wedding day hair in October 2007. Since then I send every bride I know to her. Twice as a Bridesmaid, in Huntsville, I had Ashley do my hair for the day of. I tell her exactly what I want and I am always happy. She will work with you to get it right. Ashley does great color as well. The staff at Bliss Salon is always professional. I feel taken care of and at home when I visit for a cut or style. I give them a thumbs up.
    - Robin S., Birmingham, Alabama.

Sent on 03/25/2010

Sarah · Married on 11/15/2008

Ashley did my hair for my wedding and it looked fantastic! She looked at pictures of me & my dress to help me determine what styles would be most flattering. We experimented with a "trial run" until she was happy with it. I think she was even pickier about how it looked than I was! She was so nice and easy to work with. I wouldn't change a thing about her service.

Sent on 03/26/2010

Susan · Married on 02/18/2010

WOW!! I look flawless on my wedding day Thank you soooo much,you all are GREAT!!!!I found Your Beautiful Face on WeddingWire and all the ladies and I were very happy with all that was provided.

Sent on 04/16/2010