Ashley Sindaco videography Reviews

1 User photo

• Shenitha
    Shenitha Married on 07/16/2021

Best Videographer ever!!

Ashley is awesome!!! She went above and beyond for everything. Not only was she the best videographer ever, she assisted with other things just to help my wedding go smoothly. I recommend her to anyone needing a videographer. Thank you so much Ashley. We had the best time with you!!!!!
  • Autumn
    Autumn G. Married on 05/22/2021

Amazing Experience!

Ashley was truly amazing, easy going and provided me and my husband great direction during our wedding. She was very quick to send a recap of our wedding for our review, it was great to relive the moments during our honeymoon! She is very professional, values your opinions, and is easy to work with. Thank you, Ashley! We highly recommend her services. ♥️
  • Wendy
    Wendy C. Married on 03/13/2021

Ashley's work is pure magic! Love love!

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Ashley is not only one of the sweetest people I have ever met, her video skills are PURE MAGIC!! The wedding video she just created for my husband and I is absolutely PERFECT! She captured our personalities, the silliness, the love, the tender moments, the details, etc. If you are looking for an amazing videographer, grab Ashley for your wedding!! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for capturing our day! xoxox
  • DANIELLE
    Danielle T. Married on 11/15/2020

In love with our video footage!

Ashley is AMAZING!! Our wedding footage is absolutely perfect and I am so happy we have such great footage to remember our wedding day with for years to come
  • Joy
    Joy R. Married on 05/11/2019

Fun and Professional Videographer

I am so glad that we decided to go with Ashley for the videography for our May 11, 2019 wedding. Ashley came with professional equipment and a sparkling personality. She really made us feel at ease and got all the right shots to put together the perfect video. The best part was that she did all of this at a fraction of what her competition costs! I would highly recommend Ashley for wedding videography. Thank you Ashley for being a part of our day and helping to preserve our wedding memories on video!