Ashley Reed Photography Reviews

25 | Pittsburgh, PA

25 Reviews for Ashley Reed Photography

25 Ashley Reed Photography Reviews

Jennifer · Married on 11/11/2017

They were so wonderful! Engagement pictures and our wedding photos were amazing. They were even patient when I had strep and let me take breaks on our wedding day. I tell everyone to use them

Brittany · Married on 10/27/2017

My husband does Photography as a hobby, and because of this we were extremely picky when choosing a photographer. We were looking for good quality as well as reasonable price, and Ashley Reed Photography was our answer. They did not disappoint!

Ashley Reed Photography 1
    Ashley Reed Photography 2
    Ashley Reed Photography 3

Kelsie · Married on 09/23/2017

There are so many awesome things to say about Ashley Reed Photography. First of all, her prices are AMAZING, she talks to you like she's known you for years- even if you just met, and she makes sure to capture the perfect pictures! She was willing to travel to Ohiopyle to take our dream engagement pictures- she even knew the perfect places to go, which was VERY helpful! With our unpredictable Pittsburgh weather, the forecast showed rain showers the entire weekend we were supposed to shoot. Instead of cancelling she accommodated every need. She met with us a day later, earlier than expected, just to make sure we got our pictures in time before the rain came. We, of course, LOVED every picture. I am very thankful we chose Ashley to take these photos for us. You will not find another person that is as flexible, responsive, and professional as her. I never felt that she thought of us as 'clients', she respected what we wanted, and with that we felt very natural in our session. In the months that have passed since our shoot we still keep in touch and have planned future photography sessions for our exciting moments ahead! I promise, you will not be disappointed! :)

Courtney · Married on 09/22/2017

Ashley Reed Photography shot our wedding at the Hilton Garden Inn in late September. Our photos are absolutely beautiful and Ashley was extremely accomodating, easy to reach, and easy to work with. Stefan took beautiful pictures and knew exactly what we were looking for. Going through the pictures is like reliving the day over and over again!

Thank you again Ashley Reed Photography.

Ashley Reed Photography 4
    Ashley Reed Photography 5
    Ashley Reed Photography 6

Briana · Married on 09/02/2017

Ashley and Stefan did our engagement photos recently and they came out absolutely wonderfully. We are an out of town couple, but frequently travel to Pittsburgh and wanted our engagement photos taken there. Ashley was so quick to respond to all of my questions and requests. Our pictures were scheduled for a day that called for rain. Ashley was able to bump us up a day after having a last minute opening so we had beautiful weather! My fiancé and I thought the day was going to be awkward since we never had our photos professionally taken together, but they made us feel like it was any normal day. We had so much fun and love, LOVE our pictures, as did our family and friends. Definitely recommend her!

clint · Married on 08/19/2017

Ashley and Stefan's work was unbelievable. I would highly recommend them for your wedding and engagement photos.

• Jen

Jen · Married on 07/29/2017

I had the opportunity to meet Ashley and Stefan while at my best friends wedding. Ashley's chemistry and down to earthness made it SO easy to choose for my wedding. I didn't even see her work yet, I just knew right away we had to hire her. The entire wedding experience is stressful enough, but having Ashley and Stefan capturing the best day of my life was quite possibly the best thing I could have even asked for. If you're in the market for a photographer that is extremely talented, down to earth, funny, flexible, and affordable - Ashley Reed Photography is your photographer. Not only did she capture the best day ever, I've gained an amazing friend - whom I'm truly thankful for!!!!

- Jen and Kevin Curtis

Kristin · Married on 07/08/2017

Ashley and Stefan recently shot our wedding in July. We absolutely loved working with them! They are very professional and fun to be around! We couldn't thank them enough for capturing such amazing photos from our day!

Victoria · Married on 05/13/2017

I can't say enough GOOD things about Ashley and her sidekick, Stefan. They were both amazing to work with and I would HIGHLY recommend Ashley Reed Photography for your big day (or any event, for that matter)! Our day was beautifully captured and they were SO fun to work with!❤️

Lindsay · Married on 03/04/2017

We booked Ashley (and her husband Stefan) after my husband met Stefan at work. It seemed like the perfect pair to photograph our day seeing as they are also married and have been through a wedding together! We booked the package which included engagement photos and 8 hours of wedding day photography with 2 shooters. We were beyond pleased with out engagement photos from the get go! Ashley and Stefan have a soft spot for animals, and naturally were thrilled when we asked if we could do the shoot including our 3 dogs. They captured us so beautifully! Ashley was very responsive during the planning process and flexible as things changed along the way. She provided an in depth survey to fill out which helped us in turn plan the rest of the days events and timelines. On the day of the wedding, they arrived early and were ready to go. They were unobtrusive and got started right away with the detail shots. Ashley rode with the ladies from the salon to the church in the party bus and Stefan drove separately to the hotel to photograph all of the guys. They were beyond accommodating to our busy schedule. After photographing the ceremony and large family photos at the church, they tagged along with the bridal party all over the city of Pittsburgh. From the West End Overlook, to the Penguins arena, and the Clemente Bridge...they did it all! We were on schedule the entire time! After we arrived at the ballroom for the reception, we added on a group of photos in the fire truck garage which they delightfully agreed to do with us. They were engaging throughout the night, and captured the moments that mattered most to us. At some point, the reception timeline did get a little bit behind, and the 2 of them did not blink an eye in agreeing to stay a bit longer in order to capture all of the special dances and toasts as well as some of the dancing. They are truly flexible and genuine in nature and seemed to be very mindful of the things that mattered most to us!

• User7726571 · 1+ year ago

Ashley and Stefan were amazing and very accommodating on our wedding day!

Samantha · Married on 12/10/2016

Ashley was a pleasure to work with from the very beginning. She is very easy to communicate with and responds quickly. We used Ashley and her second shooter, Stefan for our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. Ashley was very willing to work with us on a date for our engagement photos as we wanted them done during the winter time at multiple locations in the city. The day we picked was freezing cold, windy, and also snowing. We were very pleased with the outcome of the photos and received many compliments on them! Ashley helped as much as she could to help the wedding day run smoothly. She sent a survey out a couple months prior to the wedding asking questions about the wedding day and getting a specific list of people of who we wanted in our formal pictures. This made finding everyone at the time of the pictures very easy. The day of the wedding, Ashely and Stefan prompt and very professional. Many of our guests commented on how they didn't even know there were photographers there. Ashley was very helpful, as well as patient, during the getting ready process. We were sent sneak peeks a few days after the wedding and had all of our pictures completed a little less than 2 months after the wedding. We are absolutely in love with all of our pictures! I would highly recommend Ashley Reed Photography!

Rebecca · Married on 11/05/2016

I don't even know where to begin! Ashley and Stefan where AMAZING to work with. We had our engagement photos done a year before our wedding and we loved them! We new we couldn't wait for them to be apart of our big day. Ashley is sooo personable and such a sweetheart. She would check in every so often to see how the planning was going and if we needed anything. I feel like she was genuinely happy to be apart of our big day!! You should see the teamwork between Ashley and Stefan. They are such a perfect pair. Ashley isn't shy about coming in and adjusting your hair/dress or anything else that needs moved around lol! They were with us the entire day but not once did we feel like they where ever overbearing! I defiantly recommend Ashley Reed Photography! I have already referred her to my husband's cousin who also booked with her for 2017. I can't wait to see what she has captured on our wedding day! Thanks Ashley & Stefan for making our wedding a dream come true!!! xoxo

Maria · Married on 10/01/2016

I am so happy I chose Ashley as my wedding photographer! She was great to work with and very easy to talk to; I would recommend her to anyone.

Kathryn · Married on 08/26/2016

I don't even know where to begin with Ashley.. First off I just have to say she is seriously AMAZING. So talented, sweet, accomadating, and just all around a great person to work with. I had her do my engagement and wedding photos and literally every single photo came out perfect. She uses her husband as a second shooter to make sure they get every single shot and don't miss a moment, and they are just the cutest couple and work so well together. They made sure that every single detail the day of my wedding was photographed and I am forever thankful for that. Thanks to them I'll always be able to look back and relive every moment of that special day. The quality of the shots are beyond describable too. The pictures they took of me in my dress looked like they were straight out of a bridal magazine! And Ashley spends so much of her time going through and editing the hundreds of pictures to make sure they are perfect. I was literally speechless looking at my photos when I got them- it brought tears to my eyes and put me right back in all the moments of that day. It's unreal how beautiful each and every picture turned out. Ashley goes above and beyond for her clients. If you're looking for a reasonably priced, super accomadating, extremely talented photographer, look no further! I would highly recommend you call Ashley reed photography! I'm so happy I did!

Sonny · Married on 07/09/2016

Ashley was great to work with. They were able to accommodate us easily and having two photographers made for lots of great pictures. We would greatly recommend using them for your event.

My fiance and myself had our engagement pictures done with Ashley recently and I would highly recommend her work! I have known Ashley for many years and have watched her photography progress more and more as the years go on. I have watched her work go from taking shots for her college portfolio to now weddings, maternity, engagements, babies, everything! She is a great, easy going yet, professional photographer who can make you feel at ease despite a camera lens staring you down! We are not your average "cute" couple but rather silly and enjoy having fun, in which Ashley completely embraced any idea that we had. A great photographer isn't afraid to get down & dirty, step into questionable mud, bushes and weeds to get the perfect shot & that says Ashley all over it. She is a perfectionist in her work & it definitely shows. As I am waiting for our photos she has been posting sneak peaks online and it brings the happiest smile to my face. Again, highly recommend!

Alicia · Married on 05/20/2016

I am not sure where to begin! First Photography is my passion, so finding someone who understood what I was looking for became quite difficult. But then we hired Ashley for our wedding and engagement photos. She captured such meaningful moments throughout the day. She doesn't just capture the moment she captures the story, the raw emotion, that natural beauty. Her photographs literally brought tears(happy) to my eyes! My husband says "Ashley can turn any location into a beautiful photo- even if it's just in our parking lot" Ashley is very personable and willing to work with you on any request. It's as though the world is a book and her photographs tell your story!

Ashley and her husband were just amazing! They always got back to us in a reasonable time and were just phenomenal with their professionalism through our perfect day! I would highly recommend them for any couple looking for a wedding photographer, or any special occasion!

Matt · Married on 01/02/2016

I first met Ashley for my surprised proposal pictures. Ashley was there an hour before my arrival. The pictures came out great and I now have that moment captured forever. After seeing how great of a job Ashley did, and how she made us feel like we've been friends for years after just meeting, we asked her to do our engagement photo's. The weather wasn't the best but the snow looked beautiful, Ashley didn't mind that we wanted to go to two separate place. She actually encouraged it. Ashley had the engagement pictures and DVD wrapped up nicely and sent to our mail in the next few days. After seeing her amazing work again, we decided to ask her if she could drive to our wedding January 2nd at the Stroudsmoor Inn, which is 5 hours away. She said that is no problem. We are very excited to have her as our photographer for our wedding. She always has fresh new ideas, and has poses lined up making things run smoothly. I am very happy I found Ashley, she is a hidden gem.

Jordan · Married on 11/07/2015

Ashley took our engagement photos and will also be taking our wedding photos. She made the experience easy and enjoyable. She really captured the rustic look that we wanted. We absolutely love our photos!

Clarissa · Married on 09/19/2015

Ashley and Stefan were absolutely wonderful!! We had them for engagement shoot and our wedding pictures! They are so flexible and have so many great ideas!! So great to work with!:) I highly recommend them!!

Krista · Married on 11/16/2013

Ashley was so great to work with as our photographer. She was prompt in answering all our questions and gave us our pictures in a very timely matter. So professional , she really know what's she is doing. Flexible and able to meet with during our crazy schedule. She was by our side at very moment we needed her to be. Great quality work! So glad to have choosen her as our photographer.

Katie · Married on 10/15/2016

Ashley was extremely responsive to all of my questions from start to finish. On the wedding day, she snapped the events without "getting in the way."

Maria · Married on 07/09/2016

Ashley asked all the right questions, some details that I would have even forgot to mention. She surprised us by incorporating personal details related to my husbands military service as well. I didn't even know she was there most of the day. Great pricing options available, especially for anyone afraid to spend a significant amount of money on their wedding day. Great pictures!