Ashley Nicole Photography Reviews

19 Reviews for Ashley Nicole Photography

• Jacci

Jacci Stephens · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Comfortable Setting Quality Output

Ashley was very personable by phone and in person. She was patient and attuned to what we were looking for. Our session exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 01/05/2020

Brittany Inge · Getting married on 03/05/2021

The Ashley Nicole Experience!

Ashley Nicole is at the top of her game, honestly. Her level of professionalism and attention to detail made her a joy to work with! She gave my fiancé and I a spectacular engagement photo session and I knew right away that I had to book her for my wedding. Her energy is so much fun and her work is TOP NOTCH.

Sent on 09/20/2020
  • Tiffanie

Tiffanie Scruggs Ruth · Getting married on 11/07/2020

She's Awesome!!!

We used Ashley for our July 2020 wedding and it was the absolute best decision that we could have made. From our first initial contact, she was professional and had such a warm disposition. With our engagement shoot and wedding being in the middle of the COVID-19 pandemic, Ashley was amazing at keeping in contact with us and assuring us that everything would work out. We have continued to receive so many compliments on our engagement and wedding photos. She was a joy to work with and her assistant on our wedding day was also awesome. We loved that she sent us guides to help us prepare for our engagement and wedding photos. She left nothing uncovered and helped make such a stressful period a lot easier. We really do feel a part of the Ashley Nicole family and look forward to using her again in the future.

Sent on 09/11/2020

Breanna Barton · Married on 07/26/2020

Excellent service

My experience with Ashley Nicole Photography was nothing short of amazing! She was really sweet, knowledgeable, professional, and timely. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/16/2020

Christina Burns · Married on 07/24/2020

A magical experience

Myself and my fiancé had the most alluring experience with Mrs. Ashley aka, Ashley Nicole Photography. Her ability to capture and magnify our love and prosperity was met exceptionally well! Her spirit is so kind and warm welcoming; and we learned so much about each other in such a short amount of time! I can’t thank you her enough for the memories she made for us! She has become a friend and has gained lifelong customers to continue to support and advance her business! We appreciate everything you have done Ashley! Until next time...

Forever Grateful,

*Soon to be* Mr and Mrs. Glenn

Sent on 03/12/2020
  • Lesley

Lesley · Married on 04/26/2020

Love Captured - Absolutely Amazing!

First and foremost, Ashley is such a joy to work with. She actively listens and guides you through the photography experience with an open heart. From our initial consultation, Ashley provided us tips to ensure both our engagement and wedding photography would be timeless and an overall fun experience - even with navigating COVID-19 impacts to our original plans. Having Ashley capture you is like having your best friend behind the lens - she truly makes you feel comfortable and keeps the atmosphere full of laughter. I trust Ashley's vision and her openness to include our vision as well - she makes sure everything is flawless; location scouting included. We are in awe of the shots she's captured that will be treasured for a lifetime. From all of the resources she has to the added touch of the surprise goodies we received at our engagement shoot, I just knew that she would capture the essence of our love with so much light and joy and she did! And not only did we enjoy our experience, our wedding party kept raving about how good she was in coaching everyone to ensure the shot was picture perfect and everyone showcased their best angle. The Ashley Nicole Photography experience is definitely one to book; we will definitely be back! XO - The Gantt's

Sent on 09/15/2020
  • Haley

Haley Watkins · Married on 02/29/2020

Beautiful!

We did our engagement shoot with Ashley in April of 2019 and we fell in love with Ashley. We then asked her to be our wedding photographer, whenever I would text Ashley a random question she was there right away to answer anything. On the wedding day she did all the poses and shots I wanted. I even trusted her with my wedding dress, to take from my house to the venue!! We received our sneak peeks less than 24 hours from our wedding and they were PERFECT!!!
    My friends were complementing Ashley more than me on the photos!

Sent on 03/03/2020
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 02/21/2020

An Intimate Love Captured by Ashley Nicole Photography

I got married in February 2020, right before the COVID-19 madness. We engaged Ashley to do our engagement photos and wedding photography and do not regret this decision.
    From the beginning, Ashley was very responsive, professional and accommodating.
    Our engagement photos were during the winter and my husband was sick during our initial date and Ashley was very understanding in rescheduling.
    She listens to your needs and assesses your style. I gave her a heads up that my husband hates taking photos and she always considered that note in our sessions, in keeping him engaged and managing his patience. Funny enough, upon seeing the finished product, my husband was very pleased with the photos.
    For our wedding, Ashley and her assistant went above and beyond in capturing the special moments in our wedding. She even stayed a little later than contracted time to get a additional shots. And, I loved that she captured our guests socializing and enjoying themselves. As we looked back over our photos, we smiled to relish in the memories of that day.
    We were very happy and pleased with the services provided and our finished product and would highly recommend Ashley!

Sent on 07/20/2020
  • Marti

Marti Billingsley · Married on 01/08/2020

She Made Our Wedding Memorable

I encourage everyone to take a moment to check out Ashley Nicole Photography! I recently utilized her services for two photo shoots, and the quality of her work is impeccable!! I highly recommend her for ALL your photography needs.

Sent on 09/09/2020
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Jones Walton · Married on 10/18/2019

Photographer Goals

For me to properly express how amazing Ashley was, I have to help you understand something: I was a DIY Bride with ZERO experience event planning. I’d also never done anything requiring a photographer before and hadn’t ever priced them.

When I initially started looking at photographers, my sticker shock was intense. After a week of looking (which started over a year out from my wedding date), I found Ashley #PhotographerGoals Nicole through an Instagram post of one of her editorial shots. It wasn’t even her insta but it was with a magazine or something. I recognized that location of the shoot as local to ATL and proceeded to obsessively search for more of her work. I very quickly fell in love, but at that point I was still looking for a “cheaper” photographer.

But...after more research and realizing that this is one of those things in life where you definitely get what you pay for, I adjusted my photography budget to be more reasonable/realistic/my butt saw reality, lol. As soon as I did, I KNEW that I was going to be able to work with Photographer Goals after all!

So I contacted her and a consultation was set up. My fiancé was able to join us, which is great because I don’t really think he *got it* until he met her and saw her work for himself. Once he met her he was blown away by her professionalism, obvious work ethic, and talent. I was prepared to have to really sell him on the benefits of using her even after our consult (there was a PowerPoint presentation already prepared) but he was onboard immediately!

But the icing on the cake was that we both left feeling like we’d made a friend. This was something I hadn’t even realized I’d need. You see, I have HORRIBLE Resting B-tch Face (RBF) and having a photographer who could genuinely make me smile because they made me comfortable made all the difference.

The engagement session was included in our package and I was super nervous beforehand because I’d never taken a professional photo shoot where I had to look candidly happy (see above re: the RBF situation). I should have known after all of my interactions with her via phone, email, and the consult that I should have not been concerned at all. Ashley coached us through it all and the results were stunning.

All of this allowed me to go into our wedding day with one less worry. I had absolutely no concerns that my wedding photos would turn out as anything less than absolutely phenomenal. And I was right.

My entire wedding party adored Ashley and her team. When you can wrangle a group of people (most of whom have NO idea what they’re doing), that alone is amazing. But when you can also get them to look good in the process? That’s just...Ashley Nicole Photography.

I’ll cherish my photos every day for the rest of my life and I can’t wait to use her again when we decide to start a family. Maternity shoots, baby pictures, 1st home purchase...basically whatever I can get her to document for us, I plan to.

I’m so thankful to have found her and trust me...you will be, too!

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Brittney

Brittney Hughes · Married on 10/05/2019

Engagement shoot

Not only is Ashley a fabulous photographer but she is a great person. The first time I spoke with her, I knew she was going to be our wedding photographer. She is so talented and you can tell she truly cares about each of her clients.

Sent on 03/08/2019

DANA THROWER · Married on 06/22/2019

Awesome Pictures and Time taking them!

Ashley was very friendly. We were comfortable and had a great experience. The pictures turned out beautiful. :) 5 Stars all the way around!!

Sent on 12/19/2019
  • Kyomi

Kyomi Stewart · Married on 05/25/2019

My husband and I had an amazing experience with Ashley Nicole!

My husband and I had the best experience with Ashley Nicole. She came with us to Jamaica to capture our special wedding weekend and she didn't miss a beat! She was so knowledgeable, supportive, and professional throughout my entire wedding weekend. After the first day with us, she was instantly apart of the family. My guests were still talking about her a month after our wedding and a few have reached out about wanting to utilize her services for their special occasions.

Sent on 08/20/2019

Selena · Married on 03/31/2019

Priceless Memories

What can we say about Ashley Nicole Photography! WOW!!!! From the first time we met, we have been nothing but impressed at her level of professionalism. Her concern for her clients, her eye for capturing magical moments, and her ability to express your vision through her photography is what made her an amazing vendor for us. Both our engagement and preliminary wedding photos looked magazine quality. We had a few personal unexpected turns in this process, but Ashley was very flexible, accommodating and gracious to our needs and special requests.
    She’s more than a photographer… she is top tier!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • FutureMrsC

Nikia · Married on 10/20/2018

An Excellent Photographer !

What is there to say about Ashley that hasn’t already been said? She’s the best, hands down. We trusted her completely with our engagement and wedding photos, and she delivered. Ashley is so easy to work with and talk to, and her suggestions are always spot on. Not only is Ashley a professional, she’s also become a great friend. I can’t wait to book Ashley again for future family photos. If you are looking for a great photographer to capture those special moments in your life, contact Ashley! You don’t be disappointed.

Sent on 01/01/2019
  • The Dubs

ashaki · Married on 09/29/2018

Awesome pictures

We loved working with Ashley Strickland. From day one she was willing to assist in making our experience unique and memorable. She provided referrals, offered suggestions for the engagement shoot, assisted with requests and was very accommodating. Best of all, she is professional, personable and patient (as we have 7 year old twins that were quite active). We had an amazing time at our wedding and are extremely pleased with our photographer selection. You will not regret going with Ashley Nicole!

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • MrsDW2B

Dals · Married on 08/17/2018

Ashley is AMAZING! Her eye for the perfect photo is remarkable! She caught so many great moments from our engagement shoot and wedding! The care and thoughtfulness she showed from the initial contact until the end of the wedding was greatly appreciated. She made sure we were always covered...she really thinks of everything! Professional, always timely, genuine, and now a great friend! You won’t regret booking with Ashley! We will definitely be using her again for future photography shoots!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Kathy · Married on 09/15/2014

Absolutely "The BEST"

Ashley Nicole Photography is Absolutely THE BEST photographer around! Ashley makes you feel at ease the entire time and truly captures the most amazing shots both unique and timeless. She effortlessly tailors to specific photo requests and you can tell she loves every moment of it. I would highly recommend her to any family or friend! Ashley, I want to thank you for making our wedding day so perfect and for our beautiful wedding pictures. I can’t help but to tear up every time I look at my wedding pictures. You have given my family and I some priceless moments to cherish for a lifetime.
    Love, Mr. & Mrs. Ra’Oof

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 00/00/0000

Wedding photographer worth every cent!

Ashley is amazing! Hiring her as our wedding photographer was worth every cent. She has earned our business for life as our go-to family photographer. I highly recommend her to capture for memories for a lifetime.

Sent on 03/15/2020