Ashley Mauro Photography Reviews

6 | Dayton, OH

6 Reviews for Ashley Mauro Photography

6 Ashley Mauro Photography Reviews

Ashley provided us with so many wonderful photos. She traveled to take our engagement pictures, and came up with many ideas of places to go for our wedding day pictures. She is so personable and made us feel comfortable behind the camera. She gave us a USB drive of all of our photos so we can print at our leisure. Definitely recommend!

Ashley was amazing!! I would highly recommend her to everybody. She took every idea I had and made it happen! And I was all over the place so I'm sure that was a challenge. She also took control of things at the wedding and handled things that weren't even her responsibility. She made the day wonderful. Also, we had her husband as our second shooter and he was great too!! At the end all my bridesmaids were saying how great she was and made the day perfect. They felt comfortable and like she was friends with all of us. And the pictures are AMAZING!!!!!!

Nicky · Married on 05/11/2013

I have to say that deciding to go with Ashley as a photographer was the best decision I made for our wedding. My hubby and I have been married almost 6 months now and I still can't stop looking at the gorgeous engagement and wedding photographs that she took.

Ashley was a JOY to work with. We hit it off immediately and probably talked on the phone for an hour before deciding to meet. She was totally on board with my vision for the wedding and it's obvious in all the gorgeous photos she took for us.

For the engagement shoot, she worked so well with not only our props, but our favorite "prop": our dog, Sahara who joined in the festivities. The photos turned out so well that over a year later, I still gush over the images of our little family.

As far as the wedding goes, Ashley was a consummate professional. We met beforehand to go over the timeline and list photos (she even waited the additional hour it took us to get to our meeting when the hubs and I ran out of gas!) and, as a result, she did an awesome job keeping the wedding photo process stress-free on the actual day. All our photos went so smoothly--both the family and wedding party shots, even though we were running behind schedule. Plus, her detail shots did a great job capturing all the details I had worked so hard to create for the big day. Her hubby was her second shooter and he was great to be around as well. :)

After the wedding, she was really quick to get us some preview shots too! Seriously, I can't say enough good things about Ashley. Her price is reasonable, her product is amazing, and she's just a wonderful, warm, genuine person to be around. Plus, we can't stop looking at (or getting compliments on) our wedding photos. :) They're my absolute favorite keepsake from the entire day. Hands down. I know my hubby and I can't wait to see her again and definitely plan on having her document our family for years to come! Love you, Ashley!!!

Kelli · Married on 10/10/2009

Ashley put my mind at ease from our first meeting. Her attention to detail was amazing and her love for photography was contagious! She takes a genuine interest in getting to know you and her passion for life, love and family is clear. We continuously get compliments on our wedding photos and have gone back to have pictures taken of our family because we were so pleased. Not only did we find a great photographer, we've made an amazing friend!

Donna · Married on 06/29/2008

A wonderful photographer to work with. Ashley is a photographer with professionalism and a caring touch. They captured every moment of our wedding day. I would recommend her to a family member or best friend. The pictures all came out beautifully, and brought back memories of our day.

Amy · Married on 09/22/2007

Ashley Mauro Photography provided professional, personal service. All aspects of the wedding were discussed in advance, and she covered all details in depth. She offered suggestions, and always respected my wishes. The photographs are beautiful, and we've had many compliments about them.