Ashley Marks Photography Reviews

View more information

• Amy
    Amy B. Married on 10/14/2018

Wedding Day Memories

Where to start. From our first conversation, we were truly excited to work with Ashley. Her passion for her work shines through in every conversation and especially in her photos. If you think about it, spending time on your wedding day with a photographer is quite special. Not only did she capture the most memorable moments of our day, her guidance allowed our most natural moments to not only feel comfortable but look great! Would highly recommend Ashley for any shoot.
    Karlee Married on 09/01/2017
    Ashley is so amazing to work with! She is doing our engagements, bridal portraits, and day of photography. She is so much fun and makes your experience great...also her pictures are gorgeous. I would recommend her 1000 times over.
    Sharon Married on 06/30/2017
    We love Ashley! She worked so well with us. She did everything we asked of her and then some.
    Lauren Married on 11/19/2016
    Ashely is BY FAR the best photographer around! She has the best personality and makes you feel so comfortable on your wedding day. My entire bridal party and family fell in love with her! Can't thank this girl enough for capturing our big day!
  • User2872421 2+ years ago
    Ashley is just amazing! She's the perfect mix of professional, fun, and incredible talent. I've had her be my photographer to document so many personal and special moments in my life, including romantic couples shoots and newborn photos, and I'd never trust anyone else to continue doing so in the future. She's such a joy to work with, and truly an artist from start to finish - you can't teach the kind of vision Ashley has.
    Natalie Married on 06/25/2016
    Ashley is the absolute best!!! My engagement photos, bridals, and wedding photos were all absolutely beautiful! She is such a joy to be around and there were no awkward posing issues-she had us laughing or in the moment the entire time! I never hesitated to contact her and she always responded right away. The quality of her photos is amazing! She is super creative and doesn't hesitate to go the extra mile to get a shot she knows will be stunning. I can't wait to use her more in the future! I can't say enough great things about her!
    Beth A. Married on 08/16/2014
    The thing I was most nervous about wedding planning was who would I pick to be my photographer??? I knew this was going to be one of the most important decisions I was going to make. It's one of the few things you take away from your wedding day. Needless to say I could not have picked anyone better! When I booked Ashley I told her I would be in Peachtree City and that's where I would want to take my engagement photos and wedding photos. Well, about a month later my fiance at the time and I moved to Savannah, which I figured meant we would have to drive to Peachtree City for our engagement photos. I was wrong, Ashley drove to Savannah and spent time with us just walking through the city snapping amazing shots! She kept in touch with me throughout the whole process and dealt with my crazy self during the wedding day. She understands the importance of capturing those precious moments on camera. I would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat!