Ashley Layden Photography Reviews

30 | Oklahoma City, OK

30 Reviews for Ashley Layden Photography

30 Ashley Layden Photography Reviews

Daniel · Married on 10/01/2018

Ashley and her helper Jenna were AMAZING at our wedding. They went above and beyond in every aspect. Ashley literally helped button up my dress because we were struggling. I will never use another photographer. Her pictures are beautiful and her services are unmatched.
    -Jackie and Daniel

Allison · Married on 12/02/2017

Ashley was amazing! The day went by so smoothly because of her help and guidance. She took amazing pictures of our wedding day and got them back to us promptly. I would definitely recommend her for weddings and will be using her again in the future! Thank you so much!

Brittany · Married on 11/11/2017

I cannot express how wonderful Ashley Layden has been and continues to be to us! We were 100% comfortable with her from the moment we met, which made the entire process pain-free! Ashley was such a good coach during photo sessions and always had such creative ideas. And she has been incredibly PROMPT to answer any texts, phone calls, emails, and all questions we threw her way! And Ashley herself is just the bonus...her photographs are perfect! We can’t stop looking at all the perfect moments she captured of us, our family, our guests, and every little detail! We have designated Ashley as our permament family photographer! She took a mini-session of our family and we all had so much fun! And we aren’t sure that we can wait until our one-year anniversary to see her again! Ashley will be a lifelong friend of the Eppersons.

Ashley Layden Photography 1

Brandie · Married on 09/08/2017

Ashley Layden was absolutely the best photographer we could have asked for! She was so prompt and made sure we got every shot that we wanted. Her photography style is gorgeous, she makes the colors pop and truly captures the happiness and love of the moment! She showed up early, and was so incredibly sweet to us and our guests. She even put my stressed out mother in law at ease with her kind demeanor. We got married in Grapevine, Texas and she didn't even bat an eye when scheduling our photography! I can't recommend her enough, book her if you get a chance!

Amity · Married on 06/03/2017

We loved using Ashley for both our engagement session and wedding day! She was easy to get in contact with and she always responded quickly to any questions I had. We felt really comfortable with her shooting us and have been given an amazing product so far! We would recommend her! We love the quality of her work. She's also just a nice person and easy to get along with.

Heather · Married on 05/20/2017

Ashley was such a blessing to work with! She did such an amazing job, I have received so many compliments on our engagement and wedding photos. She will make the process a breeze and go above and beyond for you. I highly suggest booking with her because you will not be disappointed!

Ana · Married on 05/19/2017

Ashley was truly amazing to work with! When I was looking for a photographer, Ashley's photos and style reflected exactly what I was looking for. She is highly professional, very personable and easy to work with. She made us feel comfortable during our engagement & wedding sessions and went above and beyond for us on our big day!
    Her love & passion for what she does shines through in her work. I can't express how thankful I am that we chose her; we couldn't be happier with our beautiful photos!

Hannah · Married on 05/12/2017

Ashley is so awesome at what she does! She gave great instruction and made the shoot fun and easy.

Samantha · Married on 04/21/2017

Ashley was amazing! She was very professional and personable throughout the entire experience. Instead of being like an outsider watching, she was definitely part of the celebration!

She helped us and directed us for some beautiful photographs of our wedding day!

And she agreed to do a secondary shoot when it rained buckets on our wedding day!

If you're a stressed out couple who wants some beautiful photographs, she's the photographer! If you're a fun loving couple, she's the photographer you want!

We loved the entire process with Ashley, especially since I don't know how to pose or anything. She was very helpful to coach me into poses that looked natural and pretty.

Allie · Married on 01/07/2017

My fiancé and I had a great experience working with Ashley, she made us feel comfortable and at within minutes of meeting and the photographs turned out beautifully!! I highly recommend her

Jenny · Married on 12/01/2016

Respire photography is absolutely amazing! Ashley is talented, professional and a genuine person! Would recommend to anyone

Katie · Married on 11/19/2016

These girls are amazing! We were told no by a few people cause it being a same sex wedding. It was a breath of fresh air when I met with ashley and she was so open with ideas. She was excited for our day just like we were. Only thing I didn't have to stress about was our pictures cause they were on it and knew what we wanted and put there own twists to our pictures:) they are amazing and are happy fun and trust worthy on getting your day that way you want it. 4 hours of there time we took alot of pictures with everyone and I mean everyone at the wedding I'm pretty is in pictures somewhere:) thank you girls for make me and Kaylas day amazing!

Lindsay · Married on 11/12/2016

Ashley was fantastic! She did a beautiful job with our engagement, bridal and wedding photos! She was helpful in picking locations for our shoots, was always very responsive and a true professional! Her wedding packages were awesome and including a professional makeup artist in them was one less thing to have to find on my own! Thank you for all your beautiful work Ashley! :) We appreciate it and LOVE our pictures!

Ashley · Married on 10/01/2016

Ashley did an amazing job on my bridal shoot and on the wedding day itself. She is very easy to work with hand she has a great passion for photography! My husband and I are so glad that we found her! Respire photography is amazing and we will definitely recommend other people!

Marissa · Married on 10/01/2016

Ashely is a kind and sweet soul. My fiancé wasn't thrilled about having to take engagement pictures, but Ashely made him feel so comfortable that he had fun and enjoyed himself during the session. She was so professional yet down to earth. She told us to "focus on one another" which helped us loosen up so the pictures turned out "in the moment" and AMAZING! She is a great listener as she tries to capture exactly what you have in mind. Ashley is the best and I highly recommend her. My sister was so impressed she used her for her Senior Pictures and they were Gorgeous! She is reasonable, professional, sweet, and knowledge!

Katie · Married on 09/24/2016

Ashley did such an amazing job on our engagement and wedding photos. I will definitely be going back to her in the future!

Ashley is wonderful! She captures precious moments and creates gorgeous images. She truly has an eye for art!

Court · Married on 05/21/2016

She did an amazing job and was so helpful personally as well as professionally. She helped us out so much and gave us so many ideas. Her creativity was amazing and she was allot of fun to work with! She helped make it such a great day and captured the special moments so wonderfully!

Nicole · Married on 04/23/2016

I used Respire photography for my wedding in April 2016. I am absolutely in love with my wedding photos (I look at them probably way too often??) , with it having been such a hectic day - I am so thankful I have those photos to remember how beautiful that day really was. Ashley captured some of the best candid moments! I love how she takes charge and poses you, but is also open to any of your ideas as well! She is the best to work with, very personable and kind! I will recommend anyone that is getting married or having any kind of life event to Respire Photography from here on out! Ashley captures the magic of the moment and that is what it's all about in my opinion!

Jennifer · Married on 04/22/2016

5 star service all the way!!! I have a busy schedule with the military and my civilian job and Ashley was flexible and never complained when I needed to reschedule! She brought her husband to our engagement session and at first I thought it would be weird but once you get to know Ashley and her hubby it's like they've been friends since childhood! Not to mention he was a great coat rack ?? They make you feel so comfortable and relaxed and it makes the best of photos! I love being different and throw crazy ideas out for photos and Ashley just goes with the flow and bounces her creative mind out there too! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE doing sunrise sessions with Ashley!!! I mean don't get me wrong waking up in the morning is TERRIBLE but the end result makes it totally worth it! Not to mention you can get a great nap afterwards!!! Ashley offers great wedding packages at a very competitive price!! I purchased the all day wedding package, engagements, bridals and 1 year anniversary! I LOVE LOVE LOVE having the same photographer through the entire wedding process! As I said above she makes you so comfortable! I also last minute purchased the second shooter option for the wedding day!!! Highly recommend that! The 2nd shooter was out there and able to capture so much more during the ceremony!

Ariane · Married on 04/16/2016

Ashley was so sweet and so professional. All of her pictures turned out so wonderful and it camptured one of the happiest days of my life so perfectly!! I highly recommend her to everyone!

Anita · Married on 03/13/2016

Ashley made not just me but my husband feel so comfortable while capture our what I now call my memories forever.

Kerry · Married on 11/28/2015

We met Ashley last August when we entered a contest for a maternity session with her and we absolutely loved her from the beginning. After our little girl was born Ashley was able to come to our house to take her newborn pictures and they turned out amazing. Ashley offers milestone picture packages that are very affordable with great quality. We are looking forward to her taking our daughters 6 month pictures next month!! I highly recommend Respire Photography for all of your photography needs!

Mara · Married on 06/06/2015

While searching for a wedding photographer, my fiancé and I had no idea what style of photographer we wanted and had little knowledge where to even start. I looked all over trying to find a photographer and came across Respire Photography. We are so fortunate that we did! Ashley is an amazingly talented photographer, she is professional, so easy to work with and very sweet...and her husband assisted at our wedding and for not being a “photographer” he did a great job as well. We really didn’t have any ideas on what photos we wanted captured at our wedding. She was full of ideas and many taking the photos an easy experience (we both have large families). Her pictures captured our wedding beautiful from beginning to end! We will be using her services for the future milestones and will refer Respire Photography to anyone that ask!

Ashley · Married on 10/18/2014

Ashley did a fantastic job with the photography at our wedding!not only did she guve us amazing pictures to remember our day, but she was very delightful to work with and so flexible. I truly enjoyed having her be a part of our day!