Ashley Krug Photography Reviews

Ashley Krug Photography 3
Ashley Krug Photography 4
Ashley Krug Photography 5

Kylie Gerrits · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Ashley is very easy to work with, great response time, and knows her stuff!

Ashley is willing to do whatever it takes she traveled over 2 hours to meet with us for our engagement pictures! I am very ocd, picky, and wanted 3 different outfits and 3 different scenes. She didn’t rush us at all even when it was getting close to that end time she let me get what I wanted. She was very easy going and fun to talk with and get to know. Our pictures turned out AMAZING Ashley is definitely good at her job in capturing special moments posed and unposed.

Ashley Krug Photography 6
    Ashley Krug Photography 7
    Ashley Krug Photography 8
    Ashley Krug Photography 9
    Ashley Krug Photography 10
    Ashley Krug Photography 11
    Sent on 09/25/2019

Ashley Krug Photography's reply:

Thank you so much !! Can’t wait for your special day. We defiantly will make sure to Capture your beautiful love story

Amanda Pastirik · Getting married on 05/16/2020

Engagement photos

Our engagement photos are so beautiful and Ashley had a very quick turnaround on getting us the photos. We are very excited to work with her for our wedding.

Ashley Krug Photography 12
    Ashley Krug Photography 13
    Ashley Krug Photography 14
    Sent on 10/03/2019

Ashley Krug Photography's reply:

I am so looking forward to your wedding day. I had a blast shooting your engagement shoot and I’m sure your wedding is going to be way more fun !

Jennifer Rivera · Getting married on 02/29/2020

Absolutely Amazing

We have hired South North Photography for our future wedding. From the first conversation I had with her I knew this company was the one just from one conversation. We recently did our engagment photo shoot and we recieved our pictures within 2 days. They are BEAUTIFUL and everything I asked for. I highly recommend using them if your looking for an affordability,great quality,quick turn around, great communication, and perfection. We are so excited and can't wait until they photograph our wedding.

Ashley Krug Photography 15
    Ashley Krug Photography 16
    Ashley Krug Photography 17
    Sent on 06/07/2019

JUSTINE · Married on 11/09/2019

Absolutely amazing photography and videography team

We are so happy we choose this pair as our photographers for our wedding. They captured everything from our wedding, and we are forever grateful for the memories. They where on time, pleasent, easy to communicate with, gave quick responses to questions, and affordable the saying you get what you pay for does not apply here because you get more than what you pay for, the quality is superb. Not only are we extremely pleased with them our family and guest as well a comment that was made by them " your photographer and videographer never blocked our view from seeing or taking our own personal pictures tell them thank you"

Ashley Krug Photography 18
    Sent on 11/23/2019

Lindsay Martin · Married on 11/08/2019

Simply amazing!

Ashley and her husband were amazing. I communicated with Ashley leading up to the wedding and she was quick to respond to any questions I had. She and her husband were very attentive to the shots that I wanted. There was a light drizzle during the ceremony and she had a clear umbrella that gave us awesome shots! I am soo happy with the level of service, their creativity and their professionalism !!! Thank you so much for capturing our special day!!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Alyssa · Married on 11/02/2019

So happy we went with Ashley!

I was referred to Ashley by a friend and was really impressed with how affordable her wedding packages were! Recently we had our engagement photos taken and WOW I am so happy we chose Ashley as our wedding photographer! She is very talented and made us feel comfortable throughout the entire engagement session. I’m very happy with the photos and cannot wait to work with her again at our wedding this November!

Ashley Krug Photography 19
    Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Renee Lieske · Married on 10/12/2019

Couldn't ask for a better photographer!

Ashley is simply amazing! We found her on a facebook group from a promotion she was running, and I'm so glad we did!
    Her prices are affordable and her work is beautiful! We recently did our engagement photos with her, and we were both very nervous since it was the first time either of us have had any type of professional photos done, but she made us feel so comfortable, and the experience a blast! Ashley and her Husband are so nice, very laid back, and easy to talk to, which made the whole process a breeze. We can't wait to work with her on our wedding day, highly recommend! Thank you Ashley!! :)

Ashley Krug Photography 20

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 06/01/2019

Thompson Wedding

We will have lasting memories of our wedding! It was an amazing time and I’m so happy they got to capture these beautiful moments. From the time they started you could tell they knew exactly what they were doing and that it wasn’t their first rodeo. I would highly recommend South North Photography to anyone who wants someone who is professional but also affordable. We are absolutely in love with how our pictures came out and the video was perfect as well!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Judy

Judy · Married on 05/04/2019

A dream from start to finish.

I purely lucked into finding Ashley and her team. We had the most beautiful engagement photos done. We had a retro theme in mind and she knew just the shots to take.
    Our wedding photos and video were outstanding! I get compliments on them regularly, even from other vendors. Can’t go wrong with this gem!

Ashley Krug Photography 24
    Ashley Krug Photography 25
    Ashley Krug Photography 26
    Ashley Krug Photography 27
    Ashley Krug Photography 28
  • samantha

samantha · Married on 04/27/2019

Totally brilliant and such a great find!

Absolutely loved having Ashley and David on our big day! They were so seamless to get alone with and did not miss a beat! This team is worth every penny you put into photography. We got our photos back in record time, I could not believe how quickly she was able to get our 7 hours worth of photos done. They captured some of the best photos of our lives. Don’t miss out on this team!

Ashley Krug Photography 29
    Sent on 06/09/2019

Nashlie Martoral · Married on 04/26/2019

Awesome and Affordable!

Can’t thank you enough for your services! It was super affordable and great quality. The team showed up early and took pictures of the venue. They made sure to capture important details of our wedding while making it fun and creative for us. Strongly recommend!

Ashley Krug Photography 30
    Ashley Krug Photography 31
    Ashley Krug Photography 32
    Ashley Krug Photography 33
    Sent on 06/09/2019

Katie · Married on 02/23/2019

Can't Be Beat

First of all, I loved that Ashley works with her husband David in their photo and video business. It was so nice to work with a husband/wife duo. They have a lot of passion for what they do and treat each wedding and each individual couple differently based their unique personalities. Our wedding photos and video were absolutely beautiful! We were given over 1,100 photos and we're having a hard time deciding which ones to frame vs. put in a photo album (and frankly that's because framing all the ones we love would required a lot of frames and wall space). They did such a great job of capturing so many of the in between moments, helping us hold onto memories we may otherwise forget in a few years. I am so happy I stumbled upon this couple on Facebook and qualified for their special discount. Most couples pay an arm and a leg for photo and video (and while I agree its the one thing you should splurge on), it's not out of the realm of possibility to find quality photographers/videographers for prices that won't break your bank. I highly recommend them and suggest you book them fast before the secret really gets out about them.

Ashley Krug Photography 34
    Ashley Krug Photography 35
    Ashley Krug Photography 36
    Sent on 03/06/2019

Heather Hedstrom · Married on 12/14/2018

Best photographer

Ashley was AMAZING on our wedding day! She was so detailed and our photos came out perfect! She has become a friend to us!

Ashley Krug Photography 37
    Ashley Krug Photography 38
    Ashley Krug Photography 39
  • Jessica

Jessica Riggs · Married on 11/17/2018

Perfect Choice!!!

I cannot recommend Ashley enough! She gave me precious memories I will be able to cherish for the rest of my life through her photos. She is incredibly professional and also has a very quick turn around time. I had my photos back faster than I thought possible and video shortly after. She is so friendly and she really treats you like her own family. If you need a photographer for your wedding or for any event for that matter, Ashley is the perfect choice!

Ashley Krug Photography 40
    Ashley Krug Photography 41
  • Bradleigh

Bradleigh · Married on 10/28/2018

Best Photographer Ever!

My husband and I hired ashley and her husband to capture our wedding, and they went above and beyond for us! I couldn’t dream of a better team to capture our day/night. They even had our photos and wedding video done the next day!! 😍 They were so professional and also so lovely and personable and I plan on having them shoot our future events! 10/10 would recommend their perfectness 😍❤️❤️

Ashley Krug Photography 42
    Ashley Krug Photography 53
    Sent on 11/04/2018
  • Kari

Kari · Married on 10/06/2018

Blessed to have found them for our engagement and wedding photos!

We hired South North for our engagement photos and liked them so much we asked them to photograph our wedding as well, even though our venue came with a photographer. We feel so blessed to have found them as they were professional, punctual and incredibly talented and creative with each pose! Every time I watch the video it makes me cry happy tears. We will have these photographs for the rest of our lives and want to thank them for an outstanding job! Ashley and David truly went above and beyond for us! I highly recommend South North for your special day!

Ashley Krug Photography 54
    Ashley Krug Photography 55
    Ashley Krug Photography 56
    Sent on 06/28/2019

Alexis · Married on 03/17/2018

Ashley and her husband are a great team! Our engagement and wedding photos/video are perfect! They captured every moment and we had our photos back just days after! I highly recommend using them!!

Ashley Krug Photography 57
    Ashley Krug Photography 58
    Sent on 03/25/2018

Dracy · Married on 02/10/2018

Ashley and her husband are amazing!!!! They do such a great job and are very professional. They took All my worries away the moment i meet Them. My venue had a lot of walking and they did it with out a single complaint. I also Had a video made and i am So glad i did This. One thing I will cherish for ever. I cry Every time i watch It. Thank you so much for the amazing job you two did on our big day!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Ashley Krug Photography's reply:

Thank you Dracy!! You and Karl had such a beautiful day and we are honored we could be apart of it. Thank you

Tiffany · Married on 10/07/2017

Ashley and her Husband Dave were absolutely wonderful. They answered all questions very quickly within 24 hours. The venue where my wedding was they had not been to before. However, that did not worry them. They got a list of photos from me and those were taken with out and complaints and Ashley even threw in some more photos that unexpected. When we were able to see our finished photos and video we were both blown away. i cried all over again. they capture every amazing moment of our special day and made it even more magical. I will always use Ashley Krug Photography for all my future photo needs.

Ashley Krug Photography 59
    Ashley Krug Photography 60
    Sent on 03/01/2018

Ashley Krug Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Tiffany !! We absolutely loved you wedding. Your families were so much fun and I loved when your dad read your letter !!

Kelce · Married on 12/18/2016

Ashley and her husband Dave are by far the sweetest couple we have met! They are so creative and professional, while making everyone around them laugh. They captured every single moment of our special day perfectly! We would definitely recommend them to anyone we know!

Ashley Krug Photography 61
    Ashley Krug Photography 62
    Ashley Krug Photography 63
    Ashley Krug Photography 64
    Ashley Krug Photography 65
    Ashley Krug Photography 66
    Sent on 03/26/2018

Crystal · Married on 10/18/2014

Ashley has done pictures for my family and I numerous times including maternity photos, first birthday photos, and casual family photos. We are always very pleased with her work and the pictures turn out beautiful! She's professional, has great customer service, and is timely in getting the pictures to us as well. I definitely recommend her and look forward to using her in the future.

Sent on 10/19/2014

Ashley & Her Husband where our wedding photographers. They have such great chemistry together. They made all of us laugh and really seemed to enjoy what they do. Our guest loved that they danced and had fun with everyone. We loved our finished product photos and the best part is they are very affordable

Kelley · Married on 04/26/2014

Ashley Krug Photography took our surprise proposal pictures and even captured it in a video! The quality of the pictures turned out amazing. Ashley went above and beyond, hiding in bushes and mud to get the perfect shot! I'm so grateful she was there to capture this moment for us. We are so happy with how the pictures and video came out, we are using her for our wedding photographer/videographer as well!

Diandra · Married on 03/23/2014

Ashley has don't all my pictures for all events from family engagement and wedding. She does an amazing job! Pictures come out great and she is a great photographer to work with. I recommend her to everyone

Sent on 10/23/2014