Ashley Jayde Photography Reviews

Ashley Jayde Photography 6
Ashley Jayde Photography 7
  • Tamy

Tamy · Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent. There is not one negative thing to be said! Memorialized my event better than I could have ever imagined!

Please consider using Ashley Jayde Photography for all your events. There are not enough glowing remarks I could make that would come close to how my husband and I feel about the photographer, the photographs, and the whole experience. We had an amazing experience. They listened to what we wanted and gave us more than we could have ever asked for-and we have the pictures to prove it.

They go above and beyond to get the pictures. I whole heartedly recommend them for all your photography needs!

Sent on 07/19/2019

Kaitlin Stasiewicz · Married on 05/04/2019

Would totally recommend!

I am so glad I had Ashley Jayde as my photographer. Her husband really bonded with my husband and made him feel comfortable in front of the camera. Ashley was organized and answered ALL of the questions I had quickly. The photos were breathtaking and captured our personalities perfectly! She was a pleasure to have as a photographer at our wedding.

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Ashley Jayde Photography 8
    Ashley Jayde Photography 9
  • Jenifer

Jenifer Denisi · Married on 04/26/2019

Absolutely Made My Wedding Day

I can not say enough about Ashley Jayde . The lengths they went to , even standing in a hurricane , to capture the best shots ... their creativity and true passion for what they do were evident to not only us but everyone who was present . Our photo gallery is absolutely stunning. They far surpassed every single expectation . I can not say enough about our experience . It was truly the best decision we made and I feel so fortunate to have found them !

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Ashley Jayde Photography 10
    Ashley Jayde Photography 11
    Ashley Jayde Photography 12
    Ashley Jayde Photography 13
    Ashley Jayde Photography 14
    Ashley Jayde Photography 15

Meghan · Married on 04/06/2019

Fun, Professional and Great Value!

Ashley and Trey took the most beautiful photos for our wedding in Old Town Alexandria in April 2019. The cherry blossoms where in full bloom and they did a great job capturing our day AND showcasing this special season. The day of our wedding, Ashley and Trey professionally handled the staging for all the shots we wanted with no fuss and we were truly able to enjoy our day. They even stayed with us for an extra 30 minutes at no cost after the reception to capture more photos of my husband and I. No only were the photos everything I dreamed of and more, Ashley and Trey are fun people who really made my camera-shy husband feel comfortable. After the wedding, Ashley kept us in the loop and sent us plenty of sneak peaks while she worked on the final collection and the final collection was given to us less than a month after the wedding. We love Ashley Jayde Photography!

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Ashley Jayde Photography 20
    Ashley Jayde Photography 21
  • Kathy

Kathy Stasiewicz · Married on 04/05/2019

They captured Every Special Moment!

As the Mother of the Bride, I thought they were Very Professional and Very Easy to talk with. Ashley came to my home and discussed all the details she would take care of. They photographed at Big Cork Vineyards for 7 hours starting at the house for before pics., then down to the venue for the ceremony and reception. Their personalities made the whole experience fun! So many (almost 900) stunning still and candid shots!

Sent on 09/13/2019
    Ashley Jayde Photography 22
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/14/2018

Stunning photos!

Ashley's photography is rich in color and she captures emotion beautifully. She and her husband/second photographer Trey are creative and efficient, allowing them to capture a wide variety of photographs in a short period of time. Ashley and Trey were willing to do whatever it takes to get the perfect shot. Ashley braved freezing temperatures and took time off from her day job to take our engagement photos among the cherry blossoms in DC. Trey jumped into a creek to pull out a large branch that was sticking up in one of the photos. Ashley even offered me her sleeve when I mentioned my nose was running. Ashley and Trey kept us laughing and at ease throughout our wedding day, which limited stress and helped us enjoy our day. Ashley responded to emails quickly, answered all questions thoroughly, and even helped me figure out the timeline for our wedding day. Ashley and Trey are incredibly kind, talented humans who will make sure you have a fabulous wedding day.

Sent on 01/26/2019

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2018

Professional and Talented Photographer

Ashley was an absolute pleasure to work with and did a wonderful job capturing our special day. She is a warm, energetic, professional photographer who really excels at playing with lighting. My husband and I were married during a very busy time of the year and she still was able to deliver our edited photos in about a month. I would definitely recommend Ashley and her husband Trey to capture your wedding.

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 09/29/2018

100% best decision you can make for your wedding!

My husband and I very highly recommend Ashley Jayde Photography! We had a photoshoot with her last fall and she photographed our small wedding ceremony in September. Ashley has such a calming and fun personality; we really enjoyed our one-on-one time with her (it's really like spending time with a close friend!), and I had a great time with her while getting ready for the ceremony! She comes prepared and on time and it's evident that she loves what she does. She brings a wonderful energy to what can prove to be a stressful day and we shared many laughs and smiles. Even if you aren't comfortable being photographed, Ashley makes you feel confident and beautiful, all while taking stunning photographs to document your wedding day. She is extremely talented and has a beautiful way of capturing the most natural and sentimental moments. She finds gorgeous photo opportunities in places that you wouldn't expect. Truly one of the BEST vendor experiences I have had and I will happily contact Ashley Jayde Photography for all of our future photography needs. These photographs will only become more and more treasured throughout the years. Thank you so much Ashley, for providing us with such beautiful memories of our wedding day!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Kerry · Married on 09/29/2018

High Energy - Very Professional

Ashley and her husband were so fun to work with, so accommodating and gave us the best shots ever. Highly recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Essence

Essence Bowen · Married on 07/07/2018

Phenomal! Flexible! Personable!

My experience with Ashley Jade Photography was PHENOMENAL! Weddings can be very stressful towards the end when it comes to paying for all of the vendors. However, Ashley was very flexible and worked within our budget. On our wedding day, her and her partner were both fun and personable and made my wedding party and I feel extremely comfortable while taking our photos. They did an outstanding job in capturing the natural beauty of our special day. I would DEFINITELY recommend to any and EVERYONE in and outside the DMV area!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Nicole · Married on 05/06/2018

Ashley gave me the greatest gift... My mother was dying so my husband and I pushed are wedding up (3 days to plan). When I asked Ashley if she could attend she immediately altered her schedule and said she was more than happy to share in the experience. The pictures are stunning (we were married outside of the hospice center where my mom was staying). I cried as I scrolled through the amazing pictures. It was like a storybook. I wasn’t sure how aware my mom was as she was heavily medicated, but Ashely captured a series of moments between the two of us that reassured me she knew and she was happy. Ashley is not only an amazing photographer but a truly awesome person. This was the greatest of all gifts. Thank you!

Sent on 08/07/2018
    Ashley Jayde Photography 23

Ariel · Married on 04/07/2018

My husband and I used AJP for our engagement photos and for our wedding. Neither him or I enjoy being in front of the camera (or even know how to be!), but Ashley made it so easy and so fun. We received her quality photos so quickly and loved every one. AJP captured so many beautiful moments and details and I just can't thank her enough. I look forward to using her in the future for any excuse I can come up with. Thank you Ashley and Trey!!

Sent on 08/12/2018
    Ashley Jayde Photography 31
    Ashley Jayde Photography 32
    Ashley Jayde Photography 33

Sharon · Married on 01/13/2018

Ashley Jayde Photography was the absolute best that we could have imagined. Everything was so relaxed and flexible, allowing for us to not have to think or worry during the leadup and wedding itself. I'd tell anyone to work with them if they have the chance!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Rachel · Married on 11/04/2017

I absolutely adore Ashley and her husband!! They made our wedding so special and she is absolutely amazing when it comes to low lighting! She also captures those special moments you dont think about and is always willing to go outside the box when it comes to photo ideas!! Would absolutely book her again!!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Laura · Married on 10/21/2017

Ashley took stunning photos for our wedding and engagement sessions. Her and Trey were also so fun to work with and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Greg · Married on 04/22/2017

We really enjoyed working with Ashley and her husband Trey. Ashley was very helpful with all of our questions. She provided us with a lot of background information and when we were trying to decide on the number of hours and photographers, it felt like she was giving us her genuine thoughts and not just trying to maximize the package, which we really appreciated. She also provided us with full galleries from weddings with differing hours of photography to help us visualize the difference.

Ashley was very helpful during the planning process. She has a very thorough planning workbook that helped us decided who we wanted pictures with and when. She helped us brainstorm different options and was very flexible with potential locations that we would take pictures. She also provided feedback on our overall timeline, which was very helpful.

Ashley and Trey are great people and we really enjoyed the time we spent with them on our wedding day. We had planned to take most of our pictures outside, but it was raining. Ashley quickly found a good location to take pictures inside. They were very efficient in getting through all the pictures that we wanted to before the ceremony, which allowed us to explore the venue and take some unplanned ones. It also made it feel more relaxed to have a lot of the formal pictures taken care of with plenty of time before the ceremony.

After the ceremony, Ashley and Trey were willing to get wet in the rain so that we could still have a few pictures outside. They also kept an eye on the weather during dinner and were able to sneak us outside for some cool night pictures when it had stopped raining. They did a great job of getting through our predetermined shot list and being available to quickly snap random pictures throughout the night. We highly recommend Ashley!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Jennifer · Married on 02/18/2017

Ashley was amazing to work with. She did our engagement and wedding photos. Our engagement photos turned out better than I could have hoped for. She spent extra time with us to get some beautiful sunset photos. She made the session fun and encorpoated our personalities in the mix. Ashley and her husband Trey shot our wedding this past weekend and made the family portrait time a dream. They were able to get everyone where they needed to be to ensure I got all the photos I wanted. I cannot wait to see all the photos!!!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Michelle · Married on 10/30/2016

Ashley was so flexible, we ended up needing her for I believe four extra hours on our wedding day and she was agreeable to stay and make sure that time wasn't missed. Her and her husband were the two photographers and they made the long, sometimes tedious process of taking formal photos actually fun. They really engaged the bridal party and family in the photo taking process, and they were such a dream to work with. She snuck us a preview of one of the photos she took and I can't wait to see the rest!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Jacqueline · Married on 05/14/2016

If you really want to look back at pictures & really feel like you're reliving the moment then I would book with Ashley Jayde Photography. They were amazing to work with. They really listen to what we wanted when it came to pictures. Could not have asked for anyone ever. They will be sure to be used in any other special events I will be having in the near future!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Lindsay · Married on 04/22/2016

My husband Bill and I were married 4/29/16. Ashley and her husband Trey were AMAZING! They were wonderful to work with. Ashley also did our engagement photo shoot. All of the important moments of the wedding day were captured. Ashley was always very prompt with responding to emails. The best part is, the photos were beautiful!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Rachel · Married on 10/10/2015

I'm so glad we chose Ashley Jayde Photography for our wedding. She and her husband did such a fantastic job orchestrating everything to make sure we got all the formal photos that we wanted, as well as all of the candid shots of priceless moments. I've only seen a couple sneak peaks and I cannot wait to see our full album.

They were humorous and witty, and Ashley came up with the greatest photo ops off the cuff. She incorporated little sentimental things that we wanted as well as used our entire venue for backgrounds so that we didn't have a bunch of poses in the same exact place.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Kimberly · Married on 05/15/2015

Ashley Jayde Photography was amazing. I mid planning changed my venue from one nearby location to a 250 mile away location and with a slight change in our agreement and a little extra planning we were able to keep Ashley Jayde Photography as easy a pie!! They were so fun to work with and had I not loved there personality as well, and enjoyed talking with Ashley and Trey I would have never known they were there (never being in they way of a moment - yet always capturing it)! They took beautiful and timeless photographs and they captured all those candid moments that make great stories! I plan to keep Ashley Jayde Photography on my list of contacts, they were truly the best vendor I worked with during my planning, even why I was stressing out!

Sent on 03/07/2016
  • Stacie

Stacie · Married on 03/29/2015

Ashley was one of my favorite vendors to work with in the whole wedding process!! She was very responsive and actually used the questionnaire she had us fill out to make sure we got the formal pictures we wanted. She and her husband coordinated well with the DJ and was even willing to stay a few extra minutes when my dad decided to put together a group family shot just after they had packed up all their equipment. Even though the wedding was last weekend, we already got back a few pictures to use for thank you cards - and the only problem was we liked all of them, so it was hard to pick which one to use!!! I feel like we got a great deal when we booked her, and would 100% use her again.

Sent on 04/03/2015

Katie · Married on 01/17/2015

I used Ashley Jayde for my wedding in January 2015 and she was AMAZING! Her and her husband were a great team. We are city people and wanted to take photos on the metro, bus and around town -- she was up for the challenge, I even think she enjoyed it a little bit. :) The photos turned out amazing and we had TONS of options to choose from when we created our album. On top of everything, Ashley put down her camera and helped me into my wedding dress when we needed an extra hand. We were so happy with her work, and hope to use her some day for a family photo shoot. Thanks Ashley Jayde!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Ashley is an AMAZING photographer! I knew she was the one for us after our engagement photo shoot. She took absolutely beautiful pictures. She has an eye for exactly what lighting looks the best and is obviously very passionate about her work. Throughout my planning process Ashley was very patient with all of my questions. Her questionnaire for the wedding ensured she got every shot we wanted! Her and her husband both came to our wedding to shoot. I loved that because my husband and I stayed apart before the ceremony and there was a photographer with each of us. For our professional pictures, Ashley and her husband kept us AHEAD of schedule! They both worked so well together and my husband and I felt so comfortable with them. We have only seen one sneak peek so far of our wedding and it is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! Ashley really is an amazing photographer and I can't say enough good things about her. I would HIGHLY recommend her (and her husband!) for any special event or photo shoot! She truly is amazing!

Sent on 12/08/2014