Ashley Jayde Photography Reviews

Ashley Jayde Photography 6
Ashley Jayde Photography 7
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 09/29/2018

100% best decision you can make for your wedding!

My husband and I very highly recommend Ashley Jayde Photography! We had a photoshoot with her last fall and she photographed our small wedding ceremony in September. Ashley has such a calming and fun personality; we really enjoyed our one-on-one time with her (it's really like spending time with a close friend!), and I had a great time with her while getting ready for the ceremony! She comes prepared and on time and it's evident that she loves what she does. She brings a wonderful energy to what can prove to be a stressful day and we shared many laughs and smiles. Even if you aren't comfortable being photographed, Ashley makes you feel confident and beautiful, all while taking stunning photographs to document your wedding day. She is extremely talented and has a beautiful way of capturing the most natural and sentimental moments. She finds gorgeous photo opportunities in places that you wouldn't expect. Truly one of the BEST vendor experiences I have had and I will happily contact Ashley Jayde Photography for all of our future photography needs. These photographs will only become more and more treasured throughout the years. Thank you so much Ashley, for providing us with such beautiful memories of our wedding day!

Nicole · Married on 05/06/2018

Ashley gave me the greatest gift... My mother was dying so my husband and I pushed are wedding up (3 days to plan). When I asked Ashley if she could attend she immediately altered her schedule and said she was more than happy to share in the experience. The pictures are stunning (we were married outside of the hospice center where my mom was staying). I cried as I scrolled through the amazing pictures. It was like a storybook. I wasn’t sure how aware my mom was as she was heavily medicated, but Ashely captured a series of moments between the two of us that reassured me she knew and she was happy. Ashley is not only an amazing photographer but a truly awesome person. This was the greatest of all gifts. Thank you!

Ashley Jayde Photography 8

Ariel · Married on 04/07/2018

My husband and I used AJP for our engagement photos and for our wedding. Neither him or I enjoy being in front of the camera (or even know how to be!), but Ashley made it so easy and so fun. We received her quality photos so quickly and loved every one. AJP captured so many beautiful moments and details and I just can't thank her enough. I look forward to using her in the future for any excuse I can come up with. Thank you Ashley and Trey!!

Ashley Jayde Photography 9
    Ashley Jayde Photography 16
    Ashley Jayde Photography 17
    Ashley Jayde Photography 18

Sharon · Married on 01/13/2018

Ashley Jayde Photography was the absolute best that we could have imagined. Everything was so relaxed and flexible, allowing for us to not have to think or worry during the leadup and wedding itself. I'd tell anyone to work with them if they have the chance!

Rachel · Married on 11/04/2017

I absolutely adore Ashley and her husband!! They made our wedding so special and she is absolutely amazing when it comes to low lighting! She also captures those special moments you dont think about and is always willing to go outside the box when it comes to photo ideas!! Would absolutely book her again!!

Laura · Married on 10/21/2017

Ashley took stunning photos for our wedding and engagement sessions. Her and Trey were also so fun to work with and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera.

Greg · Married on 04/22/2017

We really enjoyed working with Ashley and her husband Trey. Ashley was very helpful with all of our questions. She provided us with a lot of background information and when we were trying to decide on the number of hours and photographers, it felt like she was giving us her genuine thoughts and not just trying to maximize the package, which we really appreciated. She also provided us with full galleries from weddings with differing hours of photography to help us visualize the difference.

Ashley was very helpful during the planning process. She has a very thorough planning workbook that helped us decided who we wanted pictures with and when. She helped us brainstorm different options and was very flexible with potential locations that we would take pictures. She also provided feedback on our overall timeline, which was very helpful.

Ashley and Trey are great people and we really enjoyed the time we spent with them on our wedding day. We had planned to take most of our pictures outside, but it was raining. Ashley quickly found a good location to take pictures inside. They were very efficient in getting through all the pictures that we wanted to before the ceremony, which allowed us to explore the venue and take some unplanned ones. It also made it feel more relaxed to have a lot of the formal pictures taken care of with plenty of time before the ceremony.

After the ceremony, Ashley and Trey were willing to get wet in the rain so that we could still have a few pictures outside. They also kept an eye on the weather during dinner and were able to sneak us outside for some cool night pictures when it had stopped raining. They did a great job of getting through our predetermined shot list and being available to quickly snap random pictures throughout the night. We highly recommend Ashley!

Jennifer · Married on 02/18/2017

Ashley was amazing to work with. She did our engagement and wedding photos. Our engagement photos turned out better than I could have hoped for. She spent extra time with us to get some beautiful sunset photos. She made the session fun and encorpoated our personalities in the mix. Ashley and her husband Trey shot our wedding this past weekend and made the family portrait time a dream. They were able to get everyone where they needed to be to ensure I got all the photos I wanted. I cannot wait to see all the photos!!!

Michelle · Married on 10/30/2016

Ashley was so flexible, we ended up needing her for I believe four extra hours on our wedding day and she was agreeable to stay and make sure that time wasn't missed. Her and her husband were the two photographers and they made the long, sometimes tedious process of taking formal photos actually fun. They really engaged the bridal party and family in the photo taking process, and they were such a dream to work with. She snuck us a preview of one of the photos she took and I can't wait to see the rest!

Jacqueline · Married on 05/14/2016

If you really want to look back at pictures & really feel like you're reliving the moment then I would book with Ashley Jayde Photography. They were amazing to work with. They really listen to what we wanted when it came to pictures. Could not have asked for anyone ever. They will be sure to be used in any other special events I will be having in the near future!

Lindsay · Married on 04/22/2016

My husband Bill and I were married 4/29/16. Ashley and her husband Trey were AMAZING! They were wonderful to work with. Ashley also did our engagement photo shoot. All of the important moments of the wedding day were captured. Ashley was always very prompt with responding to emails. The best part is, the photos were beautiful!

Rachel · Married on 10/10/2015

I'm so glad we chose Ashley Jayde Photography for our wedding. She and her husband did such a fantastic job orchestrating everything to make sure we got all the formal photos that we wanted, as well as all of the candid shots of priceless moments. I've only seen a couple sneak peaks and I cannot wait to see our full album.

They were humorous and witty, and Ashley came up with the greatest photo ops off the cuff. She incorporated little sentimental things that we wanted as well as used our entire venue for backgrounds so that we didn't have a bunch of poses in the same exact place.

Kimberly · Married on 05/15/2015

Ashley Jayde Photography was amazing. I mid planning changed my venue from one nearby location to a 250 mile away location and with a slight change in our agreement and a little extra planning we were able to keep Ashley Jayde Photography as easy a pie!! They were so fun to work with and had I not loved there personality as well, and enjoyed talking with Ashley and Trey I would have never known they were there (never being in they way of a moment - yet always capturing it)! They took beautiful and timeless photographs and they captured all those candid moments that make great stories! I plan to keep Ashley Jayde Photography on my list of contacts, they were truly the best vendor I worked with during my planning, even why I was stressing out!

• Stacie

Stacie · Married on 03/29/2015

Ashley was one of my favorite vendors to work with in the whole wedding process!! She was very responsive and actually used the questionnaire she had us fill out to make sure we got the formal pictures we wanted. She and her husband coordinated well with the DJ and was even willing to stay a few extra minutes when my dad decided to put together a group family shot just after they had packed up all their equipment. Even though the wedding was last weekend, we already got back a few pictures to use for thank you cards - and the only problem was we liked all of them, so it was hard to pick which one to use!!! I feel like we got a great deal when we booked her, and would 100% use her again.

Katie · Married on 01/17/2015

I used Ashley Jayde for my wedding in January 2015 and she was AMAZING! Her and her husband were a great team. We are city people and wanted to take photos on the metro, bus and around town -- she was up for the challenge, I even think she enjoyed it a little bit. :) The photos turned out amazing and we had TONS of options to choose from when we created our album. On top of everything, Ashley put down her camera and helped me into my wedding dress when we needed an extra hand. We were so happy with her work, and hope to use her some day for a family photo shoot. Thanks Ashley Jayde!

Ashley is an AMAZING photographer! I knew she was the one for us after our engagement photo shoot. She took absolutely beautiful pictures. She has an eye for exactly what lighting looks the best and is obviously very passionate about her work. Throughout my planning process Ashley was very patient with all of my questions. Her questionnaire for the wedding ensured she got every shot we wanted! Her and her husband both came to our wedding to shoot. I loved that because my husband and I stayed apart before the ceremony and there was a photographer with each of us. For our professional pictures, Ashley and her husband kept us AHEAD of schedule! They both worked so well together and my husband and I felt so comfortable with them. We have only seen one sneak peek so far of our wedding and it is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! Ashley really is an amazing photographer and I can't say enough good things about her. I would HIGHLY recommend her (and her husband!) for any special event or photo shoot! She truly is amazing!

Carlie · Married on 11/22/2014

We first chose Ashley to photograph our engagement pictures based on the recommendation of our wedding planner who had worked with Ashley before. My now husband and I instantly connected with Ashley during our engagement shoot. She was professional, personable, and most importantly, an amazing photographer. She captured some beautiful shots during our engagement shoot so we booked her for our wedding. Prior to the wedding she had us fill out a questionnaire regarding what types of photos we wanted and of who. This was amazing as on our wedding day I was flustered and couldn't remember anything! Also prior to our wedding date she researched our venue to look for the best places to take photos. I loved that her and her husband both shot our wedding. It allowed her to spend time with me while getting ready and her husband to spend time with the groom. It also gave different perspectives of our wedding. She captured some truly breathtaking shots of us on our wedding day! She also captured so much of our guests having fun! Every person who has seen my wedding photos thinks they are absolutely stunning! Ashley is an amazing photographer and extremely affordable. I would HIGHLY recommend her to any bride wishing for absolutely amazing pictures of their wedding day!

Valerie · Married on 12/07/2013

Ashley and her husband, Trent, were the nicest and most responsive photographers I have ever seen. The photographs were absolutely beautiful, we received such wonderful complements from family and friends. Ashley's commitment to our event and her suggestions for photos was very creative. Ashley also did our engagement photos prior to the wedding and our maternity photos a few months ago. She is my absolute first choice in professional photography.
    Thanks for capturing the best moments in our lives!

MISTI · Married on 09/14/2013

Ashley Jayde Photography did an absolutely fabulous job of documenting our day!! We couldn't have asked for more. Looking through our photographs, which I do frequently, allows me to relive in detail every moment. Her style was candid & fun which was exactly what we were looking for. I would HIGHLY recommend them for any event that you want to be captured with immense detail & professionalism.

Melinda · Married on 07/20/2013

I was very pleased with the service I received as well as my pictures. She did a great job and exceeded my expectations. Many great memories were captured that day and I owe that to you Ashley:)

Elaina · Married on 06/24/2013

Our wedding was on Feb. 24, 2013 and we chose Ashley Jade Photography as our photographer. After spending a lot of time looking at different photographers online, we decided to pick them! We love her vision and creativity! I thought her work was outstanding and a cut above some of the others I have looked at. Ashley Jade Photography helped make our wedding day extra special and successful! Very easy to work with and very nice quality photos! We loved working with them and plan on doing more sessions in the future! :) Thank you Ashley!!

• bee

bee · Married on 05/25/2013

Of all the vendors I had Ashley we are most impressed with Ashley. She impressed us with her professionalism, punctuality, great sense of humor and hard work. She literally never stopped taking pictures the entire time! Our photos are beautiful and I have had two family members tear up after seeing her beautiful work. I also love how talented she is, she is not just hard working and dedicated- she is also creative and artistic. Her pictures have really vivid colors and she impresses with unusual angles and perspectives that really elicit emotion from the viewer.She made us feel comfortable and natural and we really loved her husband too, and we got to see some photos after only two weeks. I highly recommend her!

• Elise

Elise · Married on 04/06/2013

Ashley and Trey were a pleasure to have at our event. They both fit in seamlessly with the rest of our guests. She was helpful and gave us quality pictures of our special day.We are very pleased with the outcome and couldn't be more thrilled with how personable she was throughout the entire day. Both Trey and Ashley put us at ease.

Thank you, Thank you!

Ashley is wonderful to work with and her pictures were better than I ever could imagine. Very professional.

Carissa · Married on 10/14/2017

We booked Ashley and Trey for our engagement photos and wedding and we were so glad we did. Our wedding was late fall in the evening so it was important to me to find someone who could shoot pictures outside with little to no natural light. Luckily I found Ashley and she went above an beyond. Between both sessions I was able to get all the pictures I wanted. I received so many compliments on the pictures.

Ashley Jayde Photography 19