Ashley J. Photography Reviews

10 Reviews for Ashley J. Photography

• Laura

Laura Berner · Married on 12/31/2019

Outstanding Experience!!

Zach and I were married 12/31/19 outside at night in the rain and snow, and Ashley braved it all with a smile on her face! she was so attentive and amazing through the whole process from hiring to delivering our wedding gallery. She was flexible with our needs and found a solution in different situations. Her attention to detail and capturing special moments is incredible, she delivered above and beyond our exceptions and we couldn't be happier with our experience with her. Ashley will forever be our photographer!

Sent on 01/27/2020

Teila Irwin · Married on 09/01/2019

Highly Recommend Ashley J. Photography

Ashley shot our September 2019 wedding and engagement shoot and we are so grateful that we chose her as our photographer. We had never had professional photos taken before, but she made us feel comfortable and at ease. She is energetic, friendly, and enthusiastic and really listens to you to help capture your memories in the style you want. Not only did we have a wonderful experience, but many of the wedding guests commented on how much they liked her as well. The photos she took were perfect and we will cherish them for years to come. We highly recommend Ashley for any event.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Michels · Married on 08/17/2019

The best!

Ashley was absolutely amazing from start to finish. She is the kindest person and really cares about her couples and it shows in her photos. Our photos were even better than I could have hoped for! We really felt like she captured all the feelings and emotions of the day. We also felt like the photos truly felt and looked like us. Her energy and guidance throughout the day put us at ease. Her images and editing style are beautiful which is easy to see but her personality, compassion and attitude are what makes her extra special!

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Becca

Becca Marcott · Married on 06/29/2019

Gorgeous photos and amazing to work with!

Ashley shot our wedding (AND did my hair and makeup because she’s just that talented) and I cannot recommend her enough! She is the sweetest person and made it SO easy for us. She has an absolutely amazing eye for photography and effortlessly captured all the candid, heartfelt moments of our special day. Her photos are phenomenal quality and we were overwhelmed by how seamlessly she works. Nothing ever felt forced or awkward, and we were amazed at how quickly she took our couples photos so that we could get back to the reception and enjoy time with our family and friends who had traveled from all over to be with us. We could not be happier with our photos - I would have her take all my photos for the rest of time!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Kaylee Vachon · Married on 06/01/2019

Ashley is Amazing!!!

I would absolutely recommend Ashley as your photographer for any occasion!! I originally used her as my wedding photographer, but also had her take my graduation pictures. She is an absolute dream to work with!! Not only did everyone love her at my wedding, she finished editing my photos so fast, and every single photo was absolutely amazing. Going through my wedding photos is like going back through and reliving my special day. I am so glad I chose Ashley to be apart of my wedding day, and I will be using her time and time again!

PS she even travelled for my wedding 👍🏽😁

Sent on 07/02/2019

Kristina Simensen · Married on 10/07/2018

fun, easy, and beautiful!

Ashley did a mini photoshoot for my husband and I. She has a great personality and gives amazing direction which makes the photoshoot experience seamless without the awkward, "Where do I put my hand?". Her editing is amazing and turn-around for photos was very prompt -- we are talking days not weeks. Would highly recommend for any of your photo needs!

Sent on 05/05/2020

Aj Gallagher · Married on 09/14/2018

Gorgeous Photos

Ashley exceeded our expectations and we are so thankful we chose her to capture one of the biggest days in our lives!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Kristen Mahan · Married on 10/21/2017

Ashley is so kind and made us feel so special.

From our first initial meeting to the delivery of our photos I was so impressed. She is so personable, genuine, and fun! We could not be happier with our photos and will use her for all of our photography needs in the future.

Sent on 03/08/2019

Amanda · Married on 10/29/2016

Ashley is probably the best photographer I’ve ever worked with. Not only are her pictures incredibly beautiful, but her professionalism makes you feel so comfortable being in front of the camera. Her posing guidance and knowledge of proper lighting makes you feel like a model and your pictures look like a work of art!! I have used her for senior pictures, engaement photos, bridals, and boudoir and I have been thoroughly impressed each and every time! She is truly amazing with experience beyond her years! I am so impressed with her and will continue to use Ashley over and over and over for all my photography needs!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Stephanie · Married on 11/19/2016

Ashley is so extremely talented! Everything she touches turns to gold... Not to mention her prices are totally reasonable. Her creativity, flexibility, and fun personality had me so at ease from the Boudoir session, to the Bridals, to the Wedding Day! We are absolutely thrilled with her work and so grateful we had such a talented photographer capture the most precious day of our lives! Plus, she does hair and make-up, too!

Sent on 12/05/2016