Ashley Izquierdo Reviews

52 | Lake Mary, FL

52 Reviews for Ashley Izquierdo

• Ryan

Ryan Sea · Getting married on 08/12/2020

She captured our day PERFECTLY!

Ashely was AMAZING! From the moment I contacted her I knew the investment was well worth it! Hosting a destination wedding was stressful because we were unable to see the venue or meet vendors prior to wedding week. Ashley put my mind at ease from the very beginning. Not only was she fun and personable, she was extremely responsive, SUPER helpful, and open/eager to answer any questions I had. Our wedding day was seamless, and Ashley definitely added to the fun! I am so thankful for her work, she captured our day perfectly!!

Sent on 01/21/2020

Ashley Izquierdo's reply:

Ryan thank you so much for trusting me to be apart of your wedding, it was such a fun day. I loved little R being in your arms through the entire ceremony LOL it was so sweet and so special

Marina Vasiljevic · Married on 02/29/2020

The Best!!

We absolutely loved working with Ashley! From the first day that we reached out to her, she was extremely responsive, helpful, and SO talented! We were planning a Florida wedding from Chicago and Ashley helped us with locations for engagement photos, day of planning, and acted more like a friend than a vendor in the wedding planning process. She turned our photos around so quickly and we are in love -- they are the perfect balance of fun and touching moments. We already have so many compliments from our friends and family. Thank you, Ashley!!

Sent on 03/29/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany Teunis · Married on 02/08/2020

She has it all, don't wait to book her!

Ashley goes above and beyond what you would expect from a typical vendor. She's incredibly sweet, funny, professional and insanely talented. She takes the time to meet with you, to get to know you and make you feel as comfortable as possible. Getting your photo taken for an entire day isn't easy, but she somehow made it such a pleasant experience. Her professionalism, attention to detail and fun-loving, beautiful personality will have you hooked immediately. She truly made our wedding day special. She even brought me a gift on our wedding day! A custom portrait of my dog I had lost a few months back. She cares so much about the people she works with and her creativity garnered incredible results. Don't wait to book this amazing woman, do yourself a favor and make her your first choice on your vendor list. Thank you for everything Ashley!

Sent on 06/20/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 12/07/2019

Amazing Photographer!!

I found Ashley after scouring through wedding websites & social media. After looking through her Instagram, I was obsessed with her style of photos and knew she was the one! I immediately reached out to her and from the beginning she was so fun and responsive and super down to earth! When it was time to shoot our engagement photos, we texted back & forth about my outfit before we even met. We did our session at Armature Works and she made it so comfortable for us, and getting to know her was so fun!

On our wedding day, Ashley showed up earlier than what was on the timeline and started taking photos right away. It honestly felt like a friend showing up to take pictures! She was so fun, got along with everyone and made sure we were following the timeline. She is AMAZING at what she does, and I was blown away with the previews she showed me on her camera. She even sent us a few sneak peeks at the end of the night and I was overwhelmed with how amazing they were! She is THE BEST and was 100000% worth the investment! She helped make our day absolutely perfect! HIRE HER IMMEDIATELY!!

Sent on 12/12/2019

Ashley Izquierdo's reply:

I am blogging this wedding NOW- one of the sweetest, intimate ceremonies I've had the pleasure of being apart of. ❤️
  • Hallie

Hallie · Married on 11/23/2019

1 billion stars/10 Ashley is AMAZING

Crazy Talent, Grace, and Inner Beauty!! Ashley has it all! Our vow renewal was beautiful, perfect, and effortless thanks to her guidance! We didn’t allocate our budget to have anything leftover to do any videography, but our pictures show it all! Every emotion, the happy tears, and all the laughter, and we don’t miss it at all! Her photography is flawless and raw in feeling! Her personality is amazing and when you choose to share one of your most treasured days with someone, you want them to be special, and she couldn’t have been a better choice!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Nikolina · Married on 11/09/2019

Ashley is the bomb. She captures the most amazing photos. We can't decide which ones we want to hang in our house because we want them all! My husband and I are awkward turtles but she makes you look like a celebrity no matter what. I have no idea how she does it, but I'm so thankful she does!! I can't imagine hiring anyone else for any of my photography needs from now on. Ahsley has photographed our engagement session, our wedding, and also did a branding shoot for my company, and I cant wait to hire her again!

Sent on 03/18/2020

Ashley Izquierdo's reply:

Nikki! Thank you SO much- this totally brightened my day. Your support means everything- your wedding was stunning, and I've enjoyed everyone of our get togethers. ❤️
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing photos and amazing person!

Ashley was absolutely phenomenal! She was professional but fun, and made everyone feel at ease when getting their picture taken. Our photos are so beautiful and she was quick and didn't make us pose for forever. We were able to enjoy our wedding because we didn't have to take pictures for so long. I could not have asked for a better photographer! Not only are the pictures perfect but she got them to us in record time! She even sent us some previews the day after the wedding which was amazing! Everyone loves the photos and the guests thought she was so much fun! We had a perfect wedding and Ashley captured it in photos we will cherish forever! I'd definitely recommend her for anything you need photographed! :)

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Ariel

Ariel · Married on 10/19/2019

Hire ashley

If you want to feel super cool and calm on your wedding day, have a photographer who gets things DONE and get pictures back the next day, then HIRE ASHLEY. I met Ashley almost two years ago at wedding event after I got engaged and I won a free engagement photo sessions with her. Basically from then on she was on my radar to be our wedding photographer.
    Ashley makes you feel like you’re one of her friends, which makes taking photos super fun and not awkward at all. She gets EPIC shots and literally makes you look SO GOOD even if you think you won’t. She is BEYOND talented in her craft and has an eye for arranging things and people in a way that others wouldn’t think to do. She got sneak peak photos back to us the next day (I KNOW YOU’RE JELOUS) and we were basically gawking at them for hours. They were all STUNNING and we cannot wait to see the rest. Her second shooter Olivia was also amazing and it was a pleasure to have her there, especially taking photos of the groom/groomsmen. Moral of the story- HIRE ASHLEY OR YOU’LL REGRET IT.

Sent on 02/29/2020
  • Jazmine

Jazmine · Married on 09/06/2019

Hire her ASAP!

Ashley is so awesome! She's so very personable and enjoys what she does. Our wedding was our second experience of having Ashley photograph us, and we have no regrets. She has next level photography skills! The wedding party continuously raved about the sneak peaks she showed to us. Now everyone wants to use her for their future events!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Kacy · Married on 06/08/2019

Choose ashley!

Do yourself a favor and hire Ashely! From the beginning, working with Ashely was so easy and it was like working with a friend. She can make even the most camera-shy person feel comfortable. She is incredibly professional, and we were amazed at how quickly we got our wedding photos back. Our photos turned out AMAZING! All of our friends and family were impressed by her work and how quickly she was able to get the shots she needed. If you need a wedding photographer, hire Ashley.

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 06/01/2019

Simply The Best

I could not be happier with the photos that Ashley and Ana produced at our wedding. We were planning from a distance and looking to work with a photographer that understood the natural, non-fussy, candid aesthetic that we wanted as opposed to the cheesy (well, what we considered cheesy), dramatic, editorialized wedding photography that is so abundant. I was immediately drawn to Ashley and Ana's unique eye. They both have an innate ability to capture the moment in such a special way. Not to mention they were a total joy to work with on the actual day of the wedding. They came right in and knew exactly what they needed to get and were excellent communicators while still creating a fun, lively, lighthearted environment. It was so funny to watch them get excited as they were shooting our photos—they truly love their job and it shows in the end product. Our guests were super impressed with them as well. We've gotten so many comments on how well we did choosing our photographers based on how the photos turned out. And one of my uncles even commented on how unintrusive they were. Ashley and Ana got us AMAZING pictures and in they shot them so quickly, meaning we could spend less time in front of the camera and more time enjoying the party we had spent a year planning and investing in. I could not recommend them more!!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 12/29/2018

Ashley is amazing!

Working with Ashley is just so easy! She melded right in with the family and we love the sneak peek pictures we've already seen. She was super flexible throughout the day and made it so much fun. I highly recommend Ashley for any event you have!

Sent on 01/02/2019
  • Erika

Erika Johnson · Married on 11/16/2018

Awesome Photographer

Choosing Ashley as our engagement and wedding photographer was the best choice we made on our wedding day. We looked very extensively for a wedding photographer and we are so glad we found her. She captured every single detail of our special day and went above and beyond to make sure we got every picture we wanted. I loved her honesty throughout the process when it came to my timeline and how much time we would have after the ceremony to take pictures. It was so helpful in trying to figure out our last minute details. She is very laid back and kept things very calm and fun. She was very attentive behind the lens and loved to have fun. Group and family shots went very smoothly because of her and she still had enough time to get pictures of us before it got dark. We loved how open she was to having our 8 month old puppy in some of the photos. The gallery of all the wedding images came out absolutely beautiful and we can't wait to hang them up in our home. Thank you Ashley for making our wedding day go so smoothly and for the pictures that we will treasure forever.

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/21/2018

Best Decision

When looking for wedding photographers I was looking for someone who got it, and by it I meant the aesthetic, feel and connection I was looking for with someone who would be capturing the most important days of my life. I stressed I wouldn’t find someone who understood what I wanted and hoped for, that was within budget and wouldn’t be stuck up/pushy about traditional photos I didn’t want.

But then I found Ashley. It could have been that we both love wine, tequila and the Backstreet Boys, or that her gallery and down to earth tone of her website was amazing, but nonetheless, I knew Ashley was the photographer for me. I sent in my booking request on her website hoping that the stars would aligned and thankfully they did.

Every text, e-mail, Facebook comment and Instagram like I shared with Ashley from that moment on felt made me view Ashley more as a friend who totally understood wedding planning and craziness rather than someone looking to be paid (I mean that IS important, but understanding your customer and being relatable helps!).

I was really lucky that while she was in NY for a wedding, Ashley met up with my then-fiancé and myself for a quick photo-shoot to get to know us—it was a great opportunity to see how we would work together the day of and the photos were amazing.
    Ashley even came back to NY in August to shoot my boudoir session; I am not stick thin and not entirely comfortable with my body, but the way that Ashley photographed me made me actually feel sexy. Her photos were tastefully done and I loved the small details she captured. I really wish I could share the photos with everyone, haha!

The days leading up to the wedding, Ashley reviewed timelines and our must have photos. To be honest, the actual day goes by SO fast, and I’m so thankful to both Ashley and Hilary (the second photographer we hired) to capture all the special moments of our day.
    One thing I really loved about Ashley is that she gets every aspect of being a bride in 2018—Ashley sent us preview photos of our wedding gallery within 48-hours of our wedding so we could make our official Facebook announcements of “finally married!” with well photographed photos, not something a family member took on their phone.

I am blown away by the moments Ashley has captured during our wedding day—the composition, the framing and the amount of photos exceeded our hopes. I have already suggested Ashley to other brides, one being a past student, and I will continue to do so.

Thank you Ashley for being such an amazing soul and allowing Nick and I to be in the moment on our big day!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 10/20/2018

Book Ashley!

When I was looking to hire a photographer for our wedding, I stumbled upon Ashley's instagram and fell in love with her style. It was fun and hip and she herself seemed like a good time. I really needed a lot of direction and Ashley helped me come up with a timeline, always answered my texts when I couldn't decide on colors or dresses or whatever I was hung up on. Based on how awesome our engagement shoot went, we knew we'd love all of our photos from our wedding day and we do. They are amazing!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Christina · Married on 09/29/2018

A Photographer, Problem-Solver, Fashion Adviser, Friend...a GEM!

Ashley is so down to earth! She's really got your back, and she really, really, REALLY cares about you. She also loves what she does. Any couple would be lucky to have her in their lives--and it's not just about being there for the special day; she is there for you the WHOLE way.

We first met Ashley online, started chatting, and exchanging messages about engagement photo outfits before we even met in person in NYC. On the day of our engagement photos, she arrived even before we did at the crack of dawn (not joking) and although we were all still a bit sleepy, she sparked our happy smiles and positive energy and turned the morning into one of the most romantic dates my partner and I have ever had. We walked to our favorite spots in Central Park, did a wardrobe change and went to LIC, where we took more formal photos by the water. Ashley fit right into our little three-person-couple for the morning, making us laugh, feel comfortable, and get our natural smiles going strong for the whole session. Hanging out with her by that point felt like hanging out with a friend, and she made it so easy to be romantic with a third person watching and taking photos. She knew just what to say to crack us up and make us feel at ease.

Leading up to the wedding (almost a year later), Ashley helped me with so many elements of planning...I honestly had no clue what I was doing when it came to some things like timelines, pros and cons of doing a first look, and even my partner sent her photos of potential tie and suit colors and pocket squares to get her input. She responded to all our questions quickly and excitedly. Her Facebook group for brides also offered me a huge community of support--we commiserated together about tracking down RSVP's and offered one another advice and recommendations. I really appreciated having a judgment-free zone of encouraging, supportive brides going through similar experiences.

The night before the wedding, we invited Ashley to join us for our welcome dinner as a guest for tacos, wine and beer, and bonfire smores outside. It was so nice to have her there just to enjoy the night together before the big day.

On our wedding day, Ashley showed up right on time and was super supportive. She was a relaxing, comforting presence and she helped me feel at ease. She was really sweet and helped me choose what paper to write my vows on, she helped me give myself permission to be authentic, to have fun, and to not worry about what "should" or "shouldn't" happen--to just be me. And, honestly, she helped me laugh and smile and have the best time of my life by encouraging me to just be myself.

Ashley is a warm, considerate, sweet and charming person. She cares a great deal about you, and about your partner, too. She has oodles of experience and advice. She not only gets excited with you but also adds to the joy of the day itself. She's an absolute treasure, and I'm sad the wedding is over because our time together has come to an end...but I'm hoping she'll do another couples session with me and my partner in NYC again in the future. Because I already miss her.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Sydney · Married on 07/07/2018

Ashley was THE BEST to work with for our wedding weekend! She was so easy to communicate with and loved to be around our family and friends. She was so comfortable during our engagement session as well as the wedding day. Photos turned out amazing and so naturally captured the best of us. She got our pics back so quickly! I could not recommend enough her services!

Sent on 08/07/2018
  • Stacy

Stacy · Married on 07/06/2018

So much more than a photographer

When I started researching photographers for my 7/6/18 wedding, I knew I wanted a personal one-on-one experience with someone who would just take amazing pictures. When I booked Ashley, I got that and so much more!

Ashley took time to video chat with me, follow up with me via e-mail, and made sure she met up with me in person before the wedding. She helped me put together a timeline (which I honestly would have been completely clueless about otherwise). It was great getting to know her. It made the actual photo-taking, which is a weird experience for folks who aren't photographed everyday, seamless and comfortable. My husband and I thought that doing the first look and all the together was so much fun.

The week of my outdoor wedding at NY Botanical Garden, there was torrential rain in the forecast for the entirety of the wedding day. I was obviously a little stressed out about this but I knew I could text Ashley to put our heads together on a contingency plan. The weather actually turned out perfect but she was that extra bit of support that is just above and beyond what we hired her for.

And as for the pictures, they turned out spectacularly. We are absolutely thrilled with the work product we received. She gave us a preview almost immediately and turned around the entire gallery within weeks. Couldn't ask for more in a photographer and would highly, highly recommend.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Emily · Married on 06/26/2018

If you’re looking for a wedding photographer don’t even bother looking further and just BOOK ASHLEY!! Choosing her to photograph our wedding was a no-brainer. I discovered Ashley on Instagram while searching wedding hashtags because needed a photographer for our wedding in St Pete Beach, FL. As soon as I found her and saw her beautiful work, I didn’t even think twice about asking her to be our wedding photographer. From the moment we met Ashley for our engagement photo session, we knew we found an amazing person to capture our special day. She has a way of making you feel at ease; going into our engagement session we were pretty clueless about posing and all that, but we trusted her and she is seriously a pro at what she does. During our engagement session it rained and all I could think about was how my hair was ruined and the pictures wouldn’t turn out. However, Ashley has a way of capturing emotion and putting the elements in her and your favor. I’m actually SO glad it rained because the pictures were more than beautiful and Ashley really does know what she’s talking about. And she had our engagement gallery back to us THAT NIGHT. Throughout the planning process, she was always there for me when I needed an expert opinion. I planned our entire wedding myself within 9 months all while working 3 jobs to pay for it. I was willing to spend the most on our photographer, because the pictures meant the most to me. Fortunately Ashley’s pricing is extremely reasonable! On our wedding day, she arrived early (cus she is amazing) and put me at ease the entire day. She made sure we stuck to our timeline. The day went perfectly and she had our gallery back to us with lightning speed. Our wedding day was such a blur and went by so fast. I wasn’t even able to get a good look at every detail. We are so thankful to have the most beautiful photographs to remember our special day, see details we weren’t able to see, and relive such special moments. We love you Ashley!

-Em & Jess

Sent on 07/31/2018

Danielle · Married on 03/02/2018

We couldn’t thank you enough for the work you’ve done and the time you put into our wedding day. You showed up with spunk and you fit in so well with our crazy and high energy family and friends. We’ve been planning for over a year and as things have changed, you’ve held in there and we really have appreciated it. You were professional, yet fun and easy going. When we hauled our entire group down to take an oyster shooter, you even jumped in and did one with us!!! You made us feel comfortable when taking pictures and were always looking for a new angle. You weren’t just posing us and having us look around, we walked around and when the moment hit, you would stop us and shoot. We see this creativity in the final product. We’ve been so happy with your work, even before our wedding, that we’ve been handing out your name to anyone who says they are getting married.

Sent on 03/28/2018

kendal · Married on 02/17/2018

Ashley was my wedding photographer and she was amazing! She was able to capture very special candid moment between my husband and I and our families. Ashley’s portfolio speaks for itself; however, her passion and dedication to her couples truly sets her apart from the rest. I would without a doubt recommend Ashley to anyone looking for a photographer, especially a wedding photographer. In addition to being great a what she does (taking gorgeous pictures and capturing once in a lifetime moments), she is incredibly helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process and is willing to go above and beyond for her clients. She helped us with vendor recommendations as well as created a wedding day timeline to make sure we had plenty of time for pictures! She takes the time to meet with her brides and grooms prior to the wedding (we met with Ashley on two separate occasions, even after we booked her) so she can get to know her couples. On the day of the wedding we already felt so comfortable with Ashley and she fit in with our wedding guests perfectly. If you’re still undecided about booking a wedding photographer… look no further. Book Ashley!

Sent on 05/08/2018
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 02/13/2018

Bomb photographer ❤︯

Our wedding was 12.08.2018 - it’s taken me a few weeks to post a review since I really just wanted to take it all in and spill my heart out about how much I loved working with Ashley. From day 1 Ashley was the FIRST vendor we booked (Even before having a venue/date) and boy am I so happy we did. I knew I loved Ashely’s work and wanted to book her just by peeking at her website - I could tell she wasn’t going to be just a “vendor” but a friend and someone I could actually converse with. Since I’m a wedding planner and work with photographers ALL THE TIME I really knew what I wanted and what I didn’t want in someone. 1. Being that I didn’t wanna work with someone that I “hired” just to be there day of. THERES NOTHING WORSE THAN BEING PHOTOGRAPHED BY JUST “SOMEONE”. I wanted to be comfortable, laugh, feel like friends, and with Ashley I felt like she understood EVERYTHING I wanted. She gave me suggestions, was super YASSSSSSS like I needed at times, and made me feel good - We spoke all the time, laughed, and we became friends. Why wouldn’t you wanna be friends with her or a “vendor” that’s shooting your special day? I just received my gallery about a week ago and I was BLOWN AWAY. EVERY SINGLE PICTURE WAS AMAZING!!!!! I was that bride that was like “don’t take pictures of my double chin” LOL (yes, that did happen) and as crazy as it sounds I don’t think you see it in ONE of my 1300 pictures I received. Ashely, even took our amazing pregnancy announcement and inspired me to think outside the box. My FAVORITE addition to the wedding was smoke bombs right after we were pronounced Husband and Wife... the pictures came out AWESOME!!!!!!! And Ashley made my dream a reality by capturing the whole thing. I think when booking Ashely you need the WHOLE PACKAGE! The 10 hour package was MORE THAN WORTH IT! I hope to continue to work with Ashley in the future and recommend my brides to her if they want a totally awesome friend and photographer ♥️

Sent on 12/26/2018

Mallory · Married on 01/13/2018

Do yourself a favor and BOOK HER! Ashley is fun loving, professional, and extremely talented in her craft. She and her team will make you feel comfortable in front of the camera and will produce some of the most beautiful, authentic images. We will treasure the photos she tookof us for the rest of our lives. I highly recommend Ashley and would suggest you book her as one of your first vendors. She was extremely helpful in recommending other vendors for us to work with and our wedding would not have been as much of a success as it was without her. JUST DO IT - YOU WILL NOT REGRET YOUR DECISION!

Sent on 02/16/2018

Allison · Married on 12/17/2017

Ashley is so amazing, I don’t even know where to begin! I got in contact with her through another photographer whom I couldn’t afford. Ashley was willing to work with us immediately, and she fit our budget! Not only that, but she has been helpful through this whole process; she has been there whenever I had a question about planning, not just the photos! She shot our engagement photos in May - and I can’t even describe the talent she has! They are gorgeous! We recently had our wedding on 12/17 and she was was helpful from the beginning of the wedding day, offering to get coffee or anything I needed. She was great at the wedding, and after, we got our photos back in less than a week! They are absolutely gorgeous (and you can definitely tell the difference between her photos and someone who doesn’t offer the same quality of work!) I feel like I could just keep going on and on with this review. She is a great photographer and person! I am just so glad I went with her as our photographer! Choose her! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 02/14/2018