Ashley Hesse Photography Reviews

Ashley Hesse Photography 7
  • Mattie

Mattie · Married on 06/30/2019

Perfection

We could not be any more satisfied with Ashley's professionalism, talent, and her perfect shots at our wedding. Our wedding photos came out so beautiful. Ashley was very easy to work with and accommodating. Our engagement shoot was our very first photo shoot, EVER and it was great. We most certainly recommend Ashley. The best photographer who captured the best day ever, PERFECTLY!

Sent on 07/28/2019
    Ashley Hesse Photography 8

Miranda N Jackson · Married on 06/15/2019

Professional, Attention to detail, Ease to work with

Ashley was a wonder to work with. She made the process so easy from start to finish.

Ashley really takes the time to get to know you as a couple to ensure your photos reflect your personalities and the uniqueness of your day and relationship. From the start, her details are evident in the surveys she provides to get to know you and all of the in and out details of your wedding, to help make sure she captures everything you want captured. And, the addition of the engagement shoot is just spectacular. It was great for her and us to get to know each other, and get comfortable in front of the camera. (the engagement shots looked awesome as well!)

She made sure to get every photo, without making us feel rushed, or like our whole day was spent snapping photos. She really helped with our big day feeling like it went smoothly. She also got our full gallery to us remarkably fast.

Her professionalism and friendliness is refreshing! We loved working with her!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Billie · Married on 11/11/2018

I love Ashley!

Ashley knows her stuff! She was so helpful to us and the engagement session was perfect for learning what we liked! Do not hesitate to have Ashley as your photographer for your wedding.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Meredith · Married on 09/08/2018

The best part of my wedding is the amazing pictures i have to remember it... because let’s be honest, what bride does remember the details. It’s really all a blur! Thank you Ashley for giving us perfect pictures we will get to cherish for a lifetime!! Cannot recommend her enough!!!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Ashley · Married on 08/17/2018

I cannot express in words how wonderful Ashley is. I had absolutely no idea how weddings worked when I started the search for a photographer. I, like many other brides had searched and inquired with many but something was very different when I inquired with Who’s that girl photography. Ashley wanted to meet to go over the details of what she offered which was great for me because I had no idea what I was doing. When we met with her for the first time I immediately knew she was the one I wanted behind the camera on my wedding day. Ashley allowed us to ask all of the silly questions and also answered questions we didn’t even know to ask. We planned our engagement session and if was perfect! We had our engagement photos SO fast it was unbelievable. On to wedding day, Ashley was the person I trusted most. I felt a calm when she arrive (early, might I add). She got to work right away with the most beautiful detailed shots. Did I mention it was 90 degrees and Ashley was working that camera!! She is so easy to work with and I have gotten so many compliments from family and guest about her generosity and professionalism. She even had a slide show of sneak previews during the reception that had guest in awe! If you are looking for a photographer, I highly recommend you take the time to meet with Ashley. I wish I could scream her name from the highest mountain. She is truly incredible and has passion and talent for what she does. My day was perfect thanks to Who’s that girl photography. Thank you Ashley for all of the things. You truly went above and beyond and I will forever be grateful

Sent on 09/07/2018

Adriana · Married on 07/22/2018

Ashley was absolutely phenomenal! I am SO happy we chose her to do our engagement and wedding pictures. They turned out amazing! She was so fun to work with and very professional. I HIGHLY recommend her! :)

Sent on 08/12/2018
    Ashley Hesse Photography 9
    Ashley Hesse Photography 10
    Ashley Hesse Photography 11
    Ashley Hesse Photography 12
    Ashley Hesse Photography 13
    Ashley Hesse Photography 14

Emily · Married on 04/28/2018

Ashley is such a talented photographer. You heard it first here... she is going places! My now husband and I got engaged last December (2017) and we wanted a spring wedding (Apr 2018) so planning mode went into full effect immediately. A family friend recommended Ashley to us and it was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She was flexible and able to meet on FaceTime or the phone which was convenient to us as we were stuck at home during a snowstorm while photographer hunting. We first met her in person at our engagement session and liked her immediately! Her personality emits warmth and passion for what she does. She even helped us with our wedding day timeline which was a huge help since we didn't hire a wedding planner. On our wedding day, Ashley and her second shooter were awesome! They asked if there was anything they could do for us while we were getting ready and helped bring a spirit of calmness to our wedding day. We got our photos back 2 weeks and 2 days after our wedding day and nothing about these pictures disappointed!

Sent on 05/17/2018
    Ashley Hesse Photography 22
    Ashley Hesse Photography 23
    Ashley Hesse Photography 24

David · Married on 08/19/2017

Ashley was an absolute joy to work with. She was professional and fun, always on top of things, and best of all, the photos turned out great! I only wish that I had more frames to frame all the photos she took. Each one was great. Thanks ashley!

Sent on 09/10/2017
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/17/2017

You were so wonderful! Helpful and photos were beautiful!!!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Haley · Married on 04/22/2017

Ashley was professional, yet friendly and down to earth. We had never met before, and we decided to have her shoot our wedding based on someone else's suggestion. We're so glad we did! She did exactly the photos we were looking for plus added her own touch, which was beautiful! I recommend her to anyone... we just did our maternity shoot with her too :)

Sent on 09/10/2017