Ashley Gerrity Photography Reviews

Ashley Gerrity Photography 7
  • Alison

Alison Roby · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautifully elegant photography

Ashley Gerrity Photography had exactly the style of wedding photography that I was looking for based on their online galleries. Their photography is so beautiful and emotional.
    I met with Ashley, who was so professional, for a consultation. My two favorite online galleries happened to both be done by Rachel Pray, so we booked our wedding with her.

I cannot say enough about how professional and kind Rachel and her team were. They entirely captured the story of our wedding day through their photography. Would recommend their business to anyone and everyone for their stunning wedding photography.

Sent on 07/06/2019
    Ashley Gerrity Photography 15
  • Jeffrey

Jeffrey Gross · Married on 05/25/2019

Phenomenal wedding photographers

Where to begin... We have loved every part of working with Ashley Gerrity Photography from the day we first met Rachel, our tremendous photographer, through our beautiful wedding, and continuing today as we put together our wedding album. Customer service is an art, and they absolutely nail it. Rachel and team took the time to actually get to know us and our vision. They bent over backwards to get the right shots during our engagement shoot, pre-wedding photos, and the wedding itself. They even sent handwritten thank you notes to us, our parents, maid of honor, best man, and officiant to thank them for being such a big part of our special day. Totally unnecessary, but a beautiful touch from a team that is all about the finishing touches. Not to mention their photography is drop dead gorgeous. We couldn't be happier, and couldn't recommend Ashley Gerrity Photography more. Thank you so much Rachel, Grace, and Michelle for all that you did to amplify the beauty of our wedding day.

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 11/03/2018

Picture Perfect

We are so happy we ended up choosing AGP as our wedding day photographer! From booking, meeting for coffee to chat in person (since we opted not to do an engagement photo session) to our wedding day and post wedding photo reveal the team and especially Rachel went above and beyond our expectations. It felt like they really understood our vision and requests. We also appreciated their suggestions, like a quick stop for beautiful sunset photos. Our photos were ready pretty quickly and we enjoyed being able to sit down in person with Rachel to review them and create our album which we cannot wait to see. Guests have been raving about all the shots that were captured throughout the day and we keep talking about how happy we are with our decision to book AGP. We highly recommend the team and will be keeping them in mind for our own future photography needs!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Courtney · Married on 09/02/2018

We hired Ashley Gerrity Photography for our engagement and wedding photos and had the pleasure of working with Rachel Pray over the past year. She is extremely talented and amazing to work with! My now husband was nervous to “pose” for pictures, but Rachel is so down to earth and great at what she does that even he enjoyed the photo shoots! Before Rachel and her team left our wedding, they gave us a little gift! The next morning we opened it and we were amazed to find a leather bound mini album of photos we took the morning of our wedding! It was such an amazing and thoughtful gesture and it completely blew us away! When we sat down and reviewed all of our wedding photos with Rachel, it was too difficult to choose which ones we liked for our album because they were all so amazing! We’re so happy we hired Ashley Gerrity Photography!

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • I

Iris · Married on 08/10/2018

It's so hard to put into words the experience we had with Ashley Gerrity Photography because it was truly a wonderful process from start to finish. I reached out via their website and was pleased to get a super prompt response from Ashley- which I also received throughout the entire process! We live in Texas, and were planning our wedding from afar- our wedding was in NJ ( where we both grew up). Ashley was easy to work with, super down to earth and scheduled a phone call for us to talk initially since we couldn't meet in person before booking with the distance. From there, my husband and I chose to work with Ann based on her wonderful portfolio on their website. Ashley was super accommodating and met with me a couple times during my trips back home before the wedding. We were also able to coordinate meeting with Ann ahead of time too (as she is a nurse as well). I felt it was super important to get to know the people who would be photographing and editing our big day and was not disappointed! Their positivity and upbeat vibe made it feel like they could be your best friend and were so relatable.

Ashley was able to truly work within our budget and gave us a wonderful experience-we had a 6 hour brunch wedding and didn't need as much coverage as someone who had an all day wedding with prep. The photos were GORGEOUS and we received all our images in less than 3 weeks after the wedding! Ann and Jenn were at the venue on the morning of even before we were, ready to go! They sent out a survey of questions ahead of time about what we wanted to capture on the big day with lots of details of who is who, where do they need to be, timing etc... it all fell into place and was super organized. We received everything we asked for!

I honestly, cannot stop looking at the gallery of images. The color is excellent- and they know how to really manage the light which is super important. Thank you to the entire team, no regrets choosing Ashley Gerrity Photography! Thank you! <3

Sent on 09/12/2018
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 07/28/2018

Highly Recommend

Rachel photographed our July 2018 wedding at Scotland Run Golf Club. She is wonderful about making everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera. She was a joy to work with, and I was thrilled with the results. Our photographs are beautiful and something we will treasure for the rest of our lives. Rachel’s work is more than worth the investment, we highly recommend. We are still receiving compliments on our album! Thank you to Rachel and Ann for capturing our day so beautifully!

Sent on 12/31/2018
    Ashley Gerrity Photography 16
    Ashley Gerrity Photography 17

Anna · Married on 07/13/2018

Ashley and her team are absolutely incredible. We picked her after having experienced her during my friends wedding and couldn’t be happier with how she worked with us on our wedding day. At the end of the reception we got a booklet of some of the key moments and I cannot tell you how many times I’ve flipped through it. Ashley was fantastic!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Molly · Married on 06/16/2018

My husband and I worked with Ashley for our engagement session and on our wedding day, and we could not have been more happy with our photographs! They are absolutely stunning. In addition, Ashley's calm demeanor and excellent organizational skills made for a wonderful experience throughout the entire process.

Sent on 07/24/2018
    Ashley Gerrity Photography 18

Valerie · Married on 06/16/2018

I had the absolute best experience every with Ashley Gerrity Photography from beginning to end! I cannot rave enough about Ashley and her team especially Ann and Jenn. From the moment we met Ashley I knew that there was no one else we could go with for our photography needs for our special day. They kept me sane the whole wedding day and the entire wedding planning process. Having them helped me create a timeline put me at such ease and they were the vendor I would turn to when I was anxious and worried. Ashley creates such an easy, user friendly site for you to communicate with her and gives that personal special touch. She and her team took the time to get to know my fiancée and I to make sure they knew what we wanted.
    On the day of the wedding, Ann and Jenn were absolutely incredible. They helped make the day flow so easily from beginning to end. We had a ball taking pictures with them. When issues came up during the day Ann did not hesitate to rise to the challenge and was an advocate for us to make sure we had everything we needed and asked for. They both made me and my husband feel so comfortable throughout the day while maintaining the utmost professionalism.
    After the wedding, I was amazed at how quickly and how stunning the photos were. Our album was completed and finished for us within just a few weeks. All of our friends and family were absolutely blown away at how beautiful the pictures were. I can honestly say I will never go with any other vendor for my photography needs other than Ashley's team in the future. I cant wait to book them again for family photos in the (hopefully!) near future.

Sent on 08/14/2018
    Ashley Gerrity Photography 19

Leah · Married on 05/05/2018

Ashley and her team were wonderful! Due to distance, we were only able to speak on the phone before the wedding day, but she went over all details including ones we never considered. She is professional and warm, and was able to gently wrangle all of us so that we got the shot but never felt rushed. It was really a lovely experience with Ashley!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Cyndi · Married on 11/25/2017

My husband and I are SO happy we made the decision to hire Ashley Gerrity Photography for our wedding.

We were fortunate to stumble upon them at an open house hosted by our venue and we had a great feeling about them right away. The entire team at Ashley Gerrity was extremely professional throughout our whole experience - they addressed every concern we had up front and they made the process unique and personalized to us.

Rachel, Ann, and Liam were absolutely incredible on our wedding day. We had so much fun shooting with them. It was one of our favorite parts of our wedding day. They are all very talented and their teamwork was seamless.

Throughout the entire process, Rachel was incredibly easy and flexible to work with. We had a lot of fun planning out the day with her prior to the wedding and she went above and beyond to make our day and the days leading up to it (and after it!) special. Above all else, our pictures were absolutely gorgeous and we were so happy to share them with our family and friends! AG has a very talented team that I would recommend to anyone. Simply the best vendor we had! Worth every penny.

Sent on 01/12/2018

Christine · Married on 09/23/2017

Hiring Ashley as our wedding photographer was by far the best decision we made for our wedding! Ashley truly cares about her clients and this was clear from the first day we met her. She is extremely talented, genuine, professional, and flexible. Ashley made sure to take the time to sit with us, get to know us, and understand what we wanted from our photos. My husband lived out of town and Ashley was super flexible, making sure to set time aside for us when he was in town for a few days to take our engagement photos. We had never really been in front of a camera in that way before and Ashley made us feel very comfortable, capturing some very natural photos. Communication with Ashley was effortless whether it was through email or phone and her responsiveness was extremely quick. During the planning process, Ashley would send sweet little gifts in the mail, from a wedding planning "kit" to an album with our engagement pictures that we weren't expecting. On our wedding day, Ashley and Jenn were absolutely wonderful making sure we were on time (and sometimes ahead of schedule). During the reception, Ashley and Jenn set up a digital picture frame with pictures from the day. At the end of the night, Ashley said she had a little gift waiting for us at our table - it was a small album with some preview pictures. It was such a surprise (how did they do that?!?) and a sweet gift that we were able to share with our family and friends the next morning. We just got all our wedding pictures (also extremely fast) and they are stunning! Thank you Ashley for so creatively capturing our wedding day and leaving us with memories that will last a lifetime! Do yourself a favor and hire Ashley Gerrity Photography for your wedding day - you will not regret it!!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Becky · Married on 09/03/2017

Absolutely LOVED working with Ashley Gerrity Photography! Rachel was amazing to work with - she was kind, patient, always communicated with us and made the process easy. She kept me calm on the big day and made it all very simple! She was a dream. Not to mention the pictures were gorgeous! Very reasonable pricing for the beautiful pictures the team takes. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Jordan · Married on 08/18/2017

I cannot say enough good things about working with Ashley. Not only is she an insanely talented photographer, but she is one of the most professional people I've ever worked with. She truly cares about her brides and her business, and it shows in everything she does. From the preparation and planning to the wedding day to her delivery of the gallery, she handled it all better than I ever could've imagined. She really knows how to keep brides calm and comfortable on their big day and did everything in her power (including getting her camera drenched) to capture the most beautiful photos of our wedding. It down poured in the middle of our outdoor ceremony, and honestly after seeing Ashley's photos, I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. I got chills looking at the photo she captured of us running down the aisle in the pouring rain - it's really my favorite picture of all time (tied only with our first kiss)! Thank you thank you Ashley for making our special day that much more special!!

Sent on 10/02/2017
    Ashley Gerrity Photography 20
    Ashley Gerrity Photography 21

Miri · Married on 06/25/2017

Ashley is not only a wonderful photographer, but she is incredibly easy-going and patient. For two people who were very nervous about having a big wedding, she truly helped us feel more relaxed on our wedding day. Her pictures are gorgeous too--- we are not especially photogenic people and she guided us to produce really charming and authentic shots of the two of us and our whole family. We will definitely be hiring Ashley again for other family occasions!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Ryan · Married on 06/10/2017

Ashley was worth every penny. She and Jenn made our wedding incredibly memorable. The pictures and quality are outstanding and absolutely gorgeous. Ashley was able to provide the best guidance and layout help for our album and with the amazing quality it will last for decades to come.

Sent on 10/30/2017
    Ashley Gerrity Photography 22

Mary · Married on 05/20/2017

We would choose Ashley again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Richard · Married on 10/01/2016

There aren't enough stars to post for the fanominal job they did shooting our wedding. Top shelf from beginning to end. I highly recommend them for your wedding or any other occasion. Thank you for the fantastic job!!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2016

We are so incredibly grateful that we made the decision to hire Rachel at Ashley Gerrity Photography for our wedding photos! She and Ann did an amazing job of capturing every part of the day that was special to us. Rachel was incredibly responsive during the planning process and helped answer all of our questions quickly. I had no nerves about how the day would go with Rachel and Ann leading up to the day as she was so reassuring I knew everything would go smoothly. We received our photos back in less than two weeks which was a great treat after hearing from other brides about the long, dreaded wait to see photos of their weddings. The photos went beyond our expectations and feedback from guests and even the coordinator at our venue was absolutely glowing. We can't thank Ashley Gerrity Photography enough for helping make our wedding day perfect! You MUST choose these folks to capture your wedding day.

Sent on 10/26/2016

April · Married on 09/24/2016

Ashley is AMAZING! She photographed our wedding and did an engagement session for us, which I would highly recommend if you're having wedding photos taken. She was extremely helpful and so easy to work with! And the pictures were more beautiful than I could've imagined!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Emily · Married on 09/18/2016

Ashley and her team are one-of-a-kind. Ashley is professional, organized, detail-oriented, and incredibly talented. My sister hired Ashley for her wedding a couple of years ago, and we loved her and Rachel so much that as soon as we got engaged, Ashley was one of our first calls! We couldn’t imagine our wedding day without Ashley and her team. We are not the most comfortable in front of the camera, but that was not a problem for Ashley. She made us feel comfortable and confident, and every single photo is perfect! Not only does Ashley capture the day beautifully, but she also handles the day beautifully, remaining calm and in control no matter what comes her way. Ashley delivered our photos quickly after our wedding; so quickly in fact, friends of mine whose wedding was before ours were jealous that we received our photos first… and they should be – Ashley is simply the best! We look at the photos often and are truly able to relive the day through the beautiful photography Ashley and Rachel captured. We highly recommend Ashley and her team and look forward to working with her again in the future for other joyous occasions!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Emily · Married on 08/20/2016

Ashley Gerrity Photography is AMAZING! We had Rachel, Jen, and Brittani for our wedding and had a blast taking photos with them. They made us feel comfortable and the artistry behind their photos is unmatched. The kindness my husband and I were shown from them was incredible and the price was reasonable and well worth it. Even when I had no idea what photos to request, the girls had the poses, shots, and angles of light taken care of. True professionals and artists of their craft.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Kaleigh · Married on 07/30/2016

Ashley and her team spend a great deal of time making sure they understand what you want in your photos. They did a thorough questionnaire with us and then went through it during a meeting to make sure we were all on the same page. They came extremely prepared and gave us all the details we needed so we could be ready for them once they arrived the day of the wedding. They took so many photos at the wedding - we just couldn't get over how many amazing photos we had to choose from and how many real, candid moments were captured on film. Really an amazing talent and a true professional!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Ashlee · Married on 07/02/2016

Ashley is very good at what she does. Our engagement and wedding pictures were amazing. She took note of what I wanted and our color/theme and was able to incorporate it into our photos. She is very professional so organized. My wedding day was stress free thanks to her and her team. She arrived on time, and kept me on schedule and were able to capture all the special moments of the day. They even went above and beyond by offering double sided tape for my bridesmaids and helping the groomsmen pin their boutonnieres. A joy to work with. Everyone is still talking about or engagement pics! Love her and would definitely recommend her for professional photography.

Sent on 07/05/2016