Ashley Farm Reviews

13 Reviews for Ashley Farm

• Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 09/05/2020

Accommodating

This venue has been an absolute dream. It is perfect for our celebration vision of our love together and we can’t wait to keep planning as we get closer to the date.

Sent on 08/04/2019

Shawnna Goins · Married on 10/26/2019

An Unforgettable Venue

This venue is stunning. It is hands down worth every penny. This is the best price around the area compared to other rustic barn venues. Amanda, our coordinator, did an excellent job decorating and accommodating on our very rainy wedding day. We are so glad that we chose this venue. We have so many memories and so many compliments on our special day.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Sam Summers · Married on 10/11/2019

Incredible

Our wedding was AMAZING. As soon as we walked onto the property, we knew we wanted to be married here. The grounds are beautiful and everyone we worked with was so patient and easy going. We primarily worked with Rachel Boone and she was the sweetest, most kind person and made the entire process easy for us. She decorated our reception in the most perfect way and made sure everything went smoothly day of. The staff worked hard and made everything perfect. I could not have been happier with our choice to be married on Ashley farm and I would 100% recommend it to anyone. I wish we could do it again!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Teresa

Teresa · Married on 07/19/2019

Pure Country Serenity

This venue has it all!
    The whole homestead was at our disposal and provided the most organic and naturally beautiful backdrops for photos and privacy from the hustle and bustle in the city. My guests were enamored with the natural beauty and the magic of fireflies coming out in the early evening.
    Amanda with whom I planned out my big day was incredibly helpful, flexible, and willing to go the extra mile to find details and things to help make our day perfection. I was able to relay my vision easily, and the final product on the day-of left both my husband and I overcome with gratitude and happiness. I was able to completely trust in the staff and particularly Amanda's ability to translate my dreamy vision. She is extraordinary and I could not have asked for a better partner to work with. If I had to do it all over again, I would have skipped the look around at other venues and just jumped straight to Ashley Farm, it was worth every penny and embodied us as both a couple and our vision for our big day.
    In the end I was able to relax, enjoy my day, and not care about anything other having a good time with my new husband.

Sent on 09/13/2019

Lexi Scheid · Married on 02/08/2019

The BEST Venue and Staff!!

Ashley Farm exceeded all our expectations! There are no words to describe how incredible both the venue and staff are. For starters, the venue itself is just breathtaking! Walking into the barn truly gave us that fairytale feeling! Many of our guests mentioned to us that this is the most beautiful venue they have ever been to. There are endless spots to take photographs, and we couldn’t have been happier with how everything came together! The food was delicious! They did an amazing job setting up all our decorations! From getting ready in the adorable bridal suite, to ending the night with smores at the bonfire- the whole day went perfectly! The staff, and the family who owns the farm, are just as incredible! The two coordinators, Ashley and Amanda were both so kind, patient and helpful throughout the entire process. The day of the wedding went perfectly thanks to the entire staff at Ashley Farm. They worked together seamlessly, and were so organized and on top of everything. We primarily worked with Amanda, and she was the BEST coordinator! She promptly answered all of our questions leading up, and kept everything running smoothly the day of. She was there every step of the way, and was always so friendly and helpful. She really paid attention to every little detail! She even worked with us on tweaking the bar menu so that we could add White Claws to our package! We were so grateful to have her help! The most amazing part was how accommodating they were. My husband and I booked our wedding for 2018, and that year I became very sick. It took months for us to figure out, and the entire time we were in communication with Ashley & Amanda, and they were SO understanding and empathetic to our situation. They told us not to stress- they’d hold both our original wedding date, and one for the next year, until we figured it all out. We did end up having to postpone our wedding, and they not only let us reschedule, but they even put our original down payment towards our new date, AND honored all of the 2018 menu pricing. I can’t even begin to tell you how much that meant to us. I don’t know that any other venue would have done that.. they were so wonderful to work with, and we were truly blown away by their kindness towards us during an already difficult time. Choosing Ashley Farm was the best decision that we could have made. We could not recommend them enough!! You will NOT be disappointed! I can only hope every couple gets to have the amazing “dream wedding” that we did with this venue. Thank you Ashley Farm!!!

Sent on 01/14/2020

Leah · Married on 09/09/2018

My wedding day was 110% PERFECT! Ashley and her staff did amazing and had fun with us! They made sure we were all comfortable and happy and totally saw my vision and made it a dream come true. Beautiful venue highly recommend.

Sent on 09/13/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2018

I will forever be grateful for Ashley and Amanda. They made our wedding day go smoother than I could ever imagine. Their team worked in 100 degree heat to make our day flawless. We appreciate them trying to get the barn cooled off for our day but know it was hard as soon as those barn doors opened all the heat crept in. Nothing anyone could have ever predicted for June! Thank you so much again for a wonderful wedding and experience!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Paige · Married on 06/09/2018

We can't say enough good things about Ashley Farm!! We knew from the minute we toured it that we would have our reception there. The farm is absolutely beautiful and has a perfect lay out for a reception. Our weather was beautiful, but hot so the barn during dinner was warm (especially for the upstairs guest), but it was absolutely worth it. Everyone mingled on the patio by the bar after dinner and it was perfect. I received so many compliments about the staff and the venue from my guests. Everyone who was there loved it! As for our wedding planners Ashley and Amanda, they were both so helpful. They were quick to respond to questions, they were flexible, and they took so much pressure and stress off of me during the planning process and the actual day. They are professionals and they know what they are doing! It was comforting to know that they were going to make sure everything was perfect and that the day went smoothly. Literally, everything was all around perfect. :)

Sent on 08/30/2018

Nicole · Married on 05/19/2018

Everything was perfect and I wouldn’t change a thing!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Jenn · Married on 07/07/2018

3.0

Amanda and Ashley were so great to work with while planning our wedding at Ashley Farm and so flexible with all of our requests! Amanda made sure everything ran smoothly the day of the wedding which made us able to enjoy it that much more! We loved having our wedding there and recommend anyone who wants a rustic/elegant barn wedding to choose Ashley Farm because it is more than worth it! I still keep hearing from guests how it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to and all the different things they loved about the venue and how it’s like no other venue they’ve ever been to before! With the bar outside between the two silos, the two extra large patio areas with hanging string lights, two fire pits with s’mores, and two sets of corn hole. The inside of the barn is just breathtaking gorgeous with the chandeliers. And with 2 onsite ceremony locations to choose from, it was exactly what we were looking for. We opted for the outdoor cermeony site since it was a July wedding which has these beautiful doors at the entrance of the aisle. Ashley Farm is absolutely perfect and blows all other barn venues away! I can’t say enough good things about it.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Susan · Married on 04/21/2018

They were very accommodating and helpful! Our rings got left behind and Amanda immediately called the hotel to have them brought! It was super amazing that they set up all of the centerpieces, etc. Definitely helped to ease the stress and allow me to enjoy the day more!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Ashley Farm's reply:

We loved working with you and your family! Your photos are gorgeous! Thank you for sharing them here!

Emily · Married on 06/03/2018

2.5

The venue was set up exactly how I wanted it. It was a little hard to get a hold of the wedding coordinator at times and the wait staff took the food away from tables a bit quick but otherwise it was really great to work with everyone at Ashley Farm. Would highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Ross Garren · Married on 07/09/2019

3.4

Can no longer recommend

Since the wedding last month, numerous guests have come forward to date to tell us how they were treated by the bar staff. It is truly amazing how similar the stories are and they keep coming unsolicited. It is bigger disappointment that our coordinator at Ashley Farms has repeatedly failed to acknowledge the problem, accept any responsibility or try to make amends at a resolution. Our guests were constantly asked if they wanted something else as opposed to going to get what was requested. Apparently, the liquor was on the premises but not at the bar. My own family and members of the wedding party were given beer instead of the brides signature drink. There was also an incident involving a group of guests being teased by the bar staff. We paid for an upgraded bar package but yet the bar closed early and guests were told - "sorry all out"
    We also made the difficult decision to not invite children to the wedding/reception. Some of the Ashley Farm staff had their children running around, riding toys in and out the place as we were getting ready and taking pictures after the ceremony. Imagine how hard it was for the bride who loves kids trying to explain to her family who these other kids were.
    I have worked in Customer Service for over 30 years so I understand the importance of listening, acknowledging and then trying to accommodate. Unfortunately, we were left with none of that.

Sent on 10/30/2019