Ashley Farm Reviews

Ashley Farm 5
Ashley Farm 6
Ashley Farm 7

Leah · Married on 09/09/2018

My wedding day was 110% PERFECT! Ashley and her staff did amazing and had fun with us! They made sure we were all comfortable and happy and totally saw my vision and made it a dream come true. Beautiful venue highly recommend.

Sent on 09/13/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2018

I will forever be grateful for Ashley and Amanda. They made our wedding day go smoother than I could ever imagine. Their team worked in 100 degree heat to make our day flawless. We appreciate them trying to get the barn cooled off for our day but know it was hard as soon as those barn doors opened all the heat crept in. Nothing anyone could have ever predicted for June! Thank you so much again for a wonderful wedding and experience!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Paige · Married on 06/09/2018

We can't say enough good things about Ashley Farm!! We knew from the minute we toured it that we would have our reception there. The farm is absolutely beautiful and has a perfect lay out for a reception. Our weather was beautiful, but hot so the barn during dinner was warm (especially for the upstairs guest), but it was absolutely worth it. Everyone mingled on the patio by the bar after dinner and it was perfect. I received so many compliments about the staff and the venue from my guests. Everyone who was there loved it! As for our wedding planners Ashley and Amanda, they were both so helpful. They were quick to respond to questions, they were flexible, and they took so much pressure and stress off of me during the planning process and the actual day. They are professionals and they know what they are doing! It was comforting to know that they were going to make sure everything was perfect and that the day went smoothly. Literally, everything was all around perfect. :)

Sent on 08/30/2018
    Ashley Farm 8
    Ashley Farm 9

Nicole · Married on 05/19/2018

Everything was perfect and I wouldn’t change a thing!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Jenn · Married on 07/07/2018

3.0

Amanda and Ashley were so great to work with while planning our wedding at Ashley Farm and so flexible with all of our requests! Amanda made sure everything ran smoothly the day of the wedding which made us able to enjoy it that much more! We loved having our wedding there and recommend anyone who wants a rustic/elegant barn wedding to choose Ashley Farm because it is more than worth it! I still keep hearing from guests how it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to and all the different things they loved about the venue and how it’s like no other venue they’ve ever been to before! With the bar outside between the two silos, the two extra large patio areas with hanging string lights, two fire pits with s’mores, and two sets of corn hole. The inside of the barn is just breathtaking gorgeous with the chandeliers. And with 2 onsite ceremony locations to choose from, it was exactly what we were looking for. We opted for the outdoor cermeony site since it was a July wedding which has these beautiful doors at the entrance of the aisle. Ashley Farm is absolutely perfect and blows all other barn venues away! I can’t say enough good things about it.

Sent on 07/17/2018
    Ashley Farm 10
    Ashley Farm 11
    Ashley Farm 12
    Ashley Farm 13
    Ashley Farm 14
    Ashley Farm 15

Susan · Married on 04/21/2018

They were very accommodating and helpful! Our rings got left behind and Amanda immediately called the hotel to have them brought! It was super amazing that they set up all of the centerpieces, etc. Definitely helped to ease the stress and allow me to enjoy the day more!

Sent on 05/20/2018
    Ashley Farm 21
    Ashley Farm 22
    Ashley Farm 23

Ashley Farm's reply:

We loved working with you and your family! Your photos are gorgeous! Thank you for sharing them here!

Emily · Married on 06/03/2018

2.5

The venue was set up exactly how I wanted it. It was a little hard to get a hold of the wedding coordinator at times and the wait staff took the food away from tables a bit quick but otherwise it was really great to work with everyone at Ashley Farm. Would highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/28/2018