10 Reviews for Ashley Bee Photography

High-Res Images (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Digital Files (1)
10 Ashley Bee Photography Reviews

I don't even have the words to describe just the few pictures I saw already of my daughter's wedding. First, Ashley spent a lot of time with the Bride and the MOB (me) on what we wanted. Then she worked directly with the Bride and Groom and when they wanted another planning session with her she graciously gave them all the time they needed to feel totally comfortable with her and her husband's style of photography. She was prompt, gracious and went the extra mile to get the photos that are absolutely stunning. She also talked the Groom into a "First Look", which turned out perfectly. Both she and her husband were discreet while taking pictures of the ceremony. In the "Over and Above" category, as they ate their vendor dinner in the lobby they threw some of the pictures taken onto a slide show on their computer and put the computer on a table by the cake so that anyone who wanted to could come over and see some of the pics. Totally blessed doesn't even describe how I feel about Ashley Bee Photography. Would recommend her in an instant, no reservations.

Profile Picture Deborah, 7/21/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Ashley and Jay are true masters of their craft, and we couldn't have been happier with our entire experience with them. From the time we first met Ashley, all the way through our wedding reception (and after), they were incredibly kind and genuine, while being super professional and receptive to us at the same time. Not to mention the photos turned out absolutely amazing!!! Plus, they really do care about their clients. They went the extra mile when they didn't have to and even helped wrap the bouquet in burlap. Ashley Bee Photography is the BEST!! Period!

Profile Picture ERIC, 4/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ashley is not only an incredible photographer, but she has such a beautiful heart for making your day feel special, and for you to truly realize that you are special, too!

I have had the pleasure of working with Ashley many times in the past, seeing her interact with a variety of couples, and can't say enough great things about her and her second photographer/husband, Jay. They're both so sweet, and honestly do everything they can to make sure your day is as perfect as can be. They're professional yet personable, genuine, honest, and hard workers - you sincerely cannot go wrong with hiring them, no matter your event!

Profile Picture Riley, 4/27/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had the pleasure of having Ashley and her husband Jay photograph our engagement photos and wedding day, and I couldn't be happier! I found Ashley because she also photographed a friend's wedding and I was so amazed with her photos that I had to hire her. We instantly clicked at our first meeting in their studio in Temecula. Ashely was always quick at responding to my questions and made sure to keep in touch up until the wedding...even if it was just to "check in." On our BIG day, I couldn't believe how organized she kept us to get all the photos that we wanted in...and to top it all off, VERY pregnant too! She maintained so professional, and I kept wondering, "How can she stand on her feet this whole day?!" But she managed, with no complaints...always smiling and making sure to tell me what a beautiful bride I was! Just what a bride wants to hear!

My husband and I went on our honeymoon, and had a great surprise when we got back: our photos were ready! We loved re-living our special day, and with Ashley's fantastic, easy-to-use interface she uses to share photos, we were able to share our photos with family and friends as well. In fact, all communication, from the contract to questionnaires, was all done online, which was very convenient since we live in the LA area. Don't worry if you're wedding is not in the San Diego/Temecula area. Our wedding was in Westlake Village, near Ventura County.

The only thing would be that she can be quite pricey if you're on a budget, but the photos that you get are really of value, especially with other comparable photographers. Photography is definitely one of the main costs of a wedding, and I've learned that you get what you pay for. So, go ahead and splurge! Hire Ashley and you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 8/9/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

What can I say? Every single aspect of my experience with Ashley was amazing. We started off with a phone call to get to know her a bit and loved her bubbly personality. We had already checked out her website and blog and were totally impressed with the quality and style of her photographs, so we signed on.

Ashley and Jay flew out to Seattle for engagement photos and we had such a good time. They put you at ease and are real professionals. They give direction so you're not flailing, but also allow you to move naturally together. We are so happy with the final result.

For the big day, they caught all the right moments with all our friends and family. They also have an eye for these crazy beautiful, dramatic shots where you can't believe that is you!! A really nice touch is that they set up a slide show with some of the photos from earlier in the day so that people could check it out in between dancing.

I also want to mention that Ashley uses technology in all the ways that make sense. Her client interactions (contract, questionnaire, payments) are are online and in one place. She posts your photos on her blog and links them through Facebook, so your friends and family can check them out easily. And best of all, you have access to all your high res digital images in an app where you can download them.

Thank you for being such a big part of our wedding and wedding journey, Ashley & Jay! :)

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/11/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

This husband and wife team was not only a pleasure to work with, but their ability to capture our most precious moments for both our engagement shoot and wedding was nothing short of spectacular! Ashley Bee Photography was nothing but accommodating from beginning to end. Their vision and creativity were truly expressed in our photos and for that, we thank them! I cannot wait for them to capture our future moments as our family begins to grow ;)

Profile Picture Amber, 3/3/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ashley Bee was the photographer for my January 2013 wedding. She and her hubby did a wonderful job and produced lovely pictures of our special day. She captured beautiful moments and made me and my fiancé feel at ease in the process. Her prices were competitive and she was fast at providing the pictures after the wedding. I would definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Ashley, 1/12/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I don't even know where to begin. Ashley & Jay (an incredible husband/wife team) are down-to-earth, professional, & amazing talented. My husband & I live in VA & planned a destination wedding in Temecula, CA. After shopping around online & I was immediately blown away by their work. As an artist myself, photography was my number one priority :) I believe my first phone conversation with Ashley lasted nearly an hour! She was so easy to talk to & answered all my questions! On a visit to CA we had our engagement photos taken (which I highly recommend). Not only do you have the chance to work with them before the Big Day, but you get a great collection of photos! We incorporated some into our wedding decor. While we got ready, Ashley was with the ladies & Jay spent time photographing the guys. The entire day went beyond smoothly & even when we were a bit behind schedule, Ashley was calm & kind when "nudging" us along. We LOVED their surprise day-of preview: at the end of the night they had a computer setup with preview photos! They even had little cards printed with our engagement photos & the website of where guests could view the photos online! How clever! I was honestly speechless when I saw our photos! Not only were Ashley/Jay able to capture the love my husband and I share for each other, but they capture the entire feeling of the day. I worked really hard on DIY projects and created almost everything myself and was SO pleased to discover that they had taken pictures of nearly ever little detail! In my opinion, your photographer is one of the most important vendors and I would HIGHLY recommend Ashley Bee Photography to anyone who wants to preserve the memory of a special occasion!

Profile Picture User2630473, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ashley Bee Photography exceeded my expectations in every way. They are personable, flexible, kind, and professional. The photos they produced are extraordinary! I highly, highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Bethany, 8/4/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ashley and Jay are fantastic and gave us the most exquisite photos to look back on from our wedding. Can't recommend them highly enough. They made our lovely wedding look even lovelier. The value is truly exceptional for what you get. LOVE them!!

Profile Picture User3366343, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews