Ashleigh Jayne Photography Reviews

4 | Baton Rouge, LA

4 Reviews for Ashleigh Jayne Photography

Kathy · Married on 04/07/2018

Excellent Wedding Photography!

Ashleigh Jayne's fun, laid back style combined with her raw talent make her a superior wedding photographer. The day of my daughter's bridal pictures was both rainy and humid. Ashleigh Jayne made the most of a less than ideal situation and provided us with beautiful shots that we will treasure forever. On wedding day, Ashleigh and Paul captured every last shot we requested. From the sentimental details, to the groom's crazy dance moves, Ashleigh Jayne's photos will allow us to relieve the most special night anytime we please! I highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Ashleigh Jayne Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness this made my day!!!! Thank you Mrs. Kathy!!!!!! We loved loved loved capturing each and every detail for you all.

Sydney · Married on 06/02/2017

When I first came across Ashleigh's work I knew immediately that I one day wanted to be on the other side of her lens. When I found out she had our date available and it was possible I was so excited. From the day we first met for our engagement pictures to our wedding day, she was super easy to work with throughout the whole process. She makes you feel comfortable and is super fun to work with. Ashleigh, Paul & Kim were so much fun to work with on the wedding day! Dylan and I can't wait to see all the beautiful memories they were able to capture from our big day (:

Sent on 06/23/2017

Katie · Married on 12/15/2018

Cant wait to see the pictures!

I haven't see the final product yet (just married 2 weeks ago!) but I loved having Ashleigh on my team. 100% professional and I have full confidence that I will love the final product!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Amazing picture!! Love the husband and wife team. Before we booked I heard from several people on how wonderful the pictures were. They weren't mistaken. Now even one of my bridesmaids have booked them for their wedding!

Sent on 03/15/2014