Ashlea Snell Photography Reviews

25 Reviews for Ashlea Snell Photography

• ReHanah

Rehanah Vera · Married on 05/08/2020

Highly recommend!!

I can't possibly say enough great things about Ashlea and her business! First, Ashlea gave me a bridal book that she wrote which was incredibly helpful and great insight! I referred to it several times in the wedding planning process! Second, the day of our wedding she was SO helpful and amazing. She made my big day stress free and easy! Everyone gave us compliments on our pictures and how it looked like we were genuinely having fun, that is because Ashlea made it so much fun and comfortable for us! Her pictures are amazing, something we will always cherish. I am SO thankful and happy that we got to have her as our photographer! Our wedding day would not have been the same without her! THANK YOU ASHLEA!!!!!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Karlee Walbruck · Married on 11/09/2019

So Amazing

Our experience with Ashlea was more than I could have ever asked for. I was so panicky that something was going to go wrong and Ashlea assured me to leave everything in her hands and not to worry about a thing (easier said than done at that time haha). Our day was perfect. Ashlea kept everyone focused during family/group pictures and made sure my husband and I had everything we needed all day. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Ashlea. Our day was perfect and our pictures captured it all! I would highly recommend Ashlea!!!! ♡

Sent on 02/16/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor Wilch · Married on 08/10/2019

Ashlea Snell- Above and beyond!!

If you're looking for a wedding photographer, stop right now and contact Ashlea- she is AMAZING!!! Hands down the best wedding decision we made!
    When we started our wedding planning, the wedding photographer was at the top of our list of importance. I was looking through instagram trying to find pictures that matched the style that I was wanting when I came across Ashlea's profile. I loved what she had on there and contacted her immediately. She responded to me the same day- seriously the fastest most personal response we received from any wedding vendor. We met Ashlea for the first time at the local Starbucks and knew immediately she was the one. She is the sweetest person ever and feels like a friend from the moment you meet her. From that moment on she was so much more than just our wedding photographer. She answered all of my questions during the wedding planning process about engagement pictures, wedding timeline, vendor recommendations, and seriously any wedding logistical question that came up. I never felt like just another one of her clients, she showed that she cared about our day, took the time to get to know us and was just as excited for the wedding as we were.
    On the wedding day she went above and beyond! Her and her team made the day run so smooth. We stayed on schedule the entire day, I couldn't believe it! Everything was exactly how we had imagined and she got all of the pictures that we wanted and more. We did a first look and I highly recommend! Ashlea also did an amazing job wrangling our wild wedding party, they were all so impressed with her and commented multiple times on how fun she was. Throughout the day she made sure we had everything we needed and often asked if I needed water or a break. Did I mention she was pregnant and asking me if I needed anything?! Seriously the SWEETEST boss lady out there. She truly goes above and beyond for her clients.
    She showed us our sneak peak at our reception- so cool! We got our entire gallery only 2 weeks after our wedding and we love every single photo. She is outstanding at what she does and we highly recommend booking her as your photographer!!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 05/31/2019

Absolutely amazing!!

Ashlea is so amazing at what she does! When I was trying to find a photographer she was the only one who sent me a personal message. When we started messaging we instantly clicked! She was always so great at responding to my questions right away! The day of the wedding went absolutely perfect with her as our photographer. She helped our day go so so smoothly from start to end with her amazing organization skills! She helped all of our awkward groomsmen feel so comfortable for pictures. I couldn't have asked for a better girl for the job.
    When we received our pictures less than a week after our wedding we were so so so amazed at the beauty of each and every one!! She captured every single special moment of our day. And some without us even knowing she did! I would 100% recommend her time and time again for your special day!

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Keaghan

Keaghan · Married on 11/02/2018

Ashlea Snell Photography - Highly Recommend!

Going with Ashlea Snell for our wedding photographer was the BEST decision we could have made. She gave us everything we were looking for and more! She was so down to earth, personable, and truly excited about photography! She cared about more than just getting our business. She took the time to get to know us. We HIGHLY recommend Ashlea to all future brides and grooms!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Melinda

Melinda Reinke · Married on 10/19/2018

The best!!!

Ashlea is seriously the best!! Not only did she shoot my wedding she did two I was in!! She’s not only an amazing photographer but she’s beyond helpful! When no one knew how to bustle my dress she was on it! Ashlea really helps relieve the stress of the day helping in any way she can, keeping people organized and on task!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Hannah · Married on 09/01/2018

Ashlea Snell photography was the BEST EVER!!! Everything about Ashlea and the business she loves was perfect. She is very kind and funloving, and yet her professional attitude kept things rolling and you received the perfect quality of time and pictures. I would have Ashlea all over again in a heartbeat, and will recommend her to anyone :):) She makes picture time FUN!!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Catherine · Married on 08/18/2018

We are so glad we hired Ashlea. She is simply amazing! Her photographs are beautiful, she knows how to get everyone engaged and posed perfectly for pictures in a quick and efficient way, she is super organized, gets edited images back on record time, and on top of that she is basically a day of coordinator. She is the WHOLE package and more! She really cares about her clients and will do everything in her power to make your day go as smooth as possible. She spent a lot of time going over my timeline in advance with me and making suggestions to help the day flow perfectly. I would hire her again and again. I got so many complements or her sweet bubbly personality, how well she worked with our guests for family pictures, and the quality of our final gallery. Highly recommend!!!! Thanks Ashlea!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Nicole · Married on 06/23/2018

Excellent! Phenomenal!

You need Ashlea. NEED her! I can’t stress enough the importance of a good photographer. She is fairly priced and you get way more than your money’s worth in my opinion. She cares so much about her clients and made everything flow so smoothly for me. Many of my friends have had her as a photographer as well and we are all incredibly happy with her. She got us our photos very quickly. Other friends who used different photographers were amazed that i had my photos already when they had gotten married months ago and had not gotten theirs. She is amazing! Do yourself a favor a book her!

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Martowski · Married on 06/16/2018

Value beyond the photos

Ashlea did a wonderful job capturing our wedding last year! Our outdoor ceremony got rained out and postponed for half an hour, and she was super flexible and helpful with everything! She will go above and beyond to make sure your day is wonderful. During the planning stages, Ashlea gave me some great advice and recommendations for my flowers, catering, and the cake. Her experience and connections were invaluable. And we treasure the beautiful moments she captured for us. I highly recommend choosing Ashlea Snell as your wedding photographer!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Sarah · Married on 12/30/2017

Ashlea was amazing for both our engagement photos and our wedding day! I am not one that really likes to have my photo taken and she made our engagement session something that I didn't want to end. It was so much fun!! The wedding day was more of the same. Her enthusiasm is contagious and the other photographer Sarah was just ask great!!! They keeps things on task and are very organized! She took tons of photos of all the little details, earrings, necklace, shoes, rings, flowers, things I never thought of!! I love seeing all those details now that I have my photos back! She was fast with our engagement photos and also with our wedding photos to us! Ashlea has an amazing talent and the photos show how much she loves doing what she does! Thank you so much Ashlea and Sarah for making our big day amazing! Lastly, she is so affordable!!!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Miranda · Married on 10/20/2017

Ashlea has been a blessing to work with. She is great at getting back to you with any questions or concerns that you have. Me and my fiance love the outdoors and really wanted to do our engagement pictures at his grandparents cabin 2.5 hours away and she was totally all for it. She loves shooting in new places and exploring just as much as we do! I can't wait to meet with her again and have her photograph our special day. Thank you so much

Sent on 11/11/2016

Joanna · Married on 10/14/2017

Ashlea was amazing since the first time I talked to her about my wedding vision. She worked with me and my busy family to set up engagement pictures. She was nothing but amazing guiding us to take great pictures that I will cherish forever!!

Michael · Married on 10/06/2017

Very professional on time and organized

Lanna · Married on 09/09/2017

Ashlea was amazing to work with and delivered photos of our special day that we couldn't be more grateful for! The way she captured details and the quality of her pictures were breath taking. I receive compliments all the time! We definitely made the right choice with Ashlea Snell Photography!!!

Lisa · Married on 07/08/2017

We were planning a long distance wedding for my daughter in WI and had NO IDEA about which vendors to use. We were referred to Ashlea by another photographer who was booked on our date and we were SO GLAD that happened! Ashlea was so sweet and so professional. She listened to exactly what we needed and took extra care to give us that and so much more! She immediately put my daughter and her husband at ease and captured the most amazing photos. She put together a package tailored to exactly what we were looking for. Our photos were ready so quickly - we were amazed! We LOVED working with Ashlea and would recommend her without hesitation to anyone. She is an excellent photographer and made my daughter's day so special!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Christina · Married on 07/01/2017

Ashlea was absolutely amazing. We had our wedding in Wisconsin (we flew in from CA) for my fiancées family to attend. She included EVERYONE and got absolutely breathtaking shots of us!! I loved the ones she did with the bridal party and we were crunched for time 30 min! I recommend her to all of my friends as they get engaged. She was so kind to work with and is someone I’m glad to recommend.

Samantha · Married on 06/03/2017

We booked Ashlea for our wedding in June. She has been amazing to work with! My fiance and I hate getting our picture taken but Ashlea made the engagement session personable, comfortable and fun. She had our pictures finished and ready for us right away which was amazing. I can't wait for the wedding and to see how those pictures turn out! Would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Morgan · Married on 04/22/2017

Ashlea did a great job! I was totally I love with my photos and she made it a great experience all around!!!!

Alex · Married on 01/23/2017

Ashlea was great! Very personable & we had our pictures back super quick!

Sent on 12/06/2016

kelsey · Married on 10/28/2016

The advice that I would give for anyone looking for a photographer, is look no further!! Ashlea is everything you could ever want in a photographer. She's open minded, down to earth, has an incredible eye for poses and shots that I would've never thought of but love! She is downright the best photographer I've ever had the pleasure of working with. She is someone I will forever recommend from now on!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Karen · Married on 08/13/2016

Ashlea was amazing for both our engagement and wedding pictures! She made us feel so comfortable with her bubbly personality! It was great that her husband helps her out as well! We got so many wonderful pictures from our wedding that it's hard to not print them all off, AND that's a lot of pictures!! She has a sweet personality but yet was able to keep our wedding party organized and tell them where to be and what to do for pictures! I would highly recommend Ashlea to anyone!

Sent on 02/19/2017

Becca · Married on 10/22/2016

Ashlea Snell Photography was wonderful to work with. Ashlea was very flexible and easy to work with. She did a great job capturing every little detail at our wedding. She made my husband and I feel very comfortable while her and her staff were capturing our special day. Our pictures turned out beautiful and I would recommend Ashlea Snell Photography for your wedding photographer.
    Becca Schalkowski

Sent on 12/09/2016
  • Bailey

Bailey Zimmerman · Married on 12/01/2018

Client/Bride

Ashlea at Ashlea Snell Photography was excellent to work with for my wedding! She was always professional, while still being genuinely excited to hear about my wedding plans and ideas. All of my wedding party felt comfortable with her as well!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Megan · Married on 10/06/2018

Fall, in love

We believe Ashlea went above and beyond for our engagement and wedding photos. We went over a bit on time for both and she was so gracious in staying to make sure we got the shots we wanted and then some.
    She also gives you this big booklet of information to help introduce you to wedding photography which shows how much she cares about giving you the best experience you can possibly have. Ashlea was very easy to talk to when we finally met and made the picture taking process very relaxing and fun. Our wedding party even commented afterwards on how much they liked her (and we had 18 of us that she had to keep on task). I wish I had taken the time to meet up with her to go over things that were important to me before doing our shoots. Ashlea was super open to that type of thing, and I didn’t take advantage of it. We did, however, meet up with her the weekend before our wedding to scope out the sites where we planned to take photos and it 1) helped the day of feel so much more relaxed because we knew what we were doing, where we were going and how to stay on schedule and 2) actually helped us find the spot where we took what ended up being my favorite photo! I also couldn’t have completed my “day of” timeline without her help. It was like having the wedding coordinator that we didn’t actually have. We also had all of our wedding photos (hundreds, seriously) back to us a week after our wedding. She must not have slept that entire week. I have so many friends who have waited for months to get their wedding photos and I was able to enjoy mine right away. We can’t thank everyone who helped us with our wedding day enough, but I know it wouldn’t have gone nearly as smooth without Ashlea’s help and my stress levels probably would have been through the roof. We love how the wedding photos turned out and it makes my heart so happy when I look at them. Thank you, Ashlea!

Sent on 01/10/2019