17 Reviews for AshevilleWeddingOfficiant.com

Dennis is perfect for your wedding officiant needs! Dennis and his wife, Donna, work as a team and they are responsive, kind, and open to creating a ceremony just for you. My husband comes from a religious background whereas I do not. They created a "light Christian" wedding ceremony for us and it was perfect. Not only did they customize the ceremony for us but added their own personal touch based on the information we sent to them about how and why we fell in love. They truly will make your ceremony one to remember, we highly recommend their services for your wedding/event.

Profile Picture Jen, 10/15/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Chaplain Dennis was a wonderful presence on our special day. He was open to our thoughts as well as offered his own experience as we finalized the beautiful words that made our ceremony unique and soulful. We couldn't have asked for a better fit.

Profile Picture Stacy, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Words cannot even begin to express just how blessed we were to be able to work with Chaplain Dennis and his wife, Donna. I spent hours searching the internet for an officiant that was not only affordable, but someone that I felt comfortable with upon emailing back and forth and a phone call. It wasn’t until I stumbled upon Chaplain Dennis and Donna that I had that feeling. Not only were they kind, they made us feel loved, like family. With planning a destination wedding, I was hesitant about booking them having only talked with them via email and phone. However, the moment we met them and sat down to talk, I was so happy I decided to work with them (as was my fiancé). Donna does more of the business aspect of things such as handling emails, contracts, payments, etc. Chaplain Dennis does the ceremony things. They were everything we could have asked for- quick to respond, organized, helpful, professional, affordable, and so flexible. Dennis worked with my fiancé and I to come up with exactly what we wanted and we are so happy with the outcome.

The day of our wedding it rained up until ten minutes after the ceremony was to start (it was set to be outside). Chaplain Dennis came to me a little before and asked me what I wanted to do as far as moving it under cover or keeping it how we planned. I told him I really wanted to keep it like we had planned and he told me that’s what we would do. He had no problem standing in the rain. Lucky for us, the rain stopped shortly after we made that decision and everything was perfect! He delivered the ceremony with poise and a few good jokes that he threw in based off of questionnaires that he had us fill out. He also made sure it was serious when it needed to be and full of love. It really was beautiful.

I feel like we gained family after working with Chaplain Dennis and his wife. We really are so grateful for them and recommend them to anyone getting married in the area.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/28/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Chaplain Dennis was a pleasure to work while planning our ceremony and on our wedding day. He crafted a beautiful ceremony that truly reflected our love. He even suggested a hand fasting ceremony which was the highlight of the day for us. Thank you for being so welcoming, creative, and flexible.

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Chaplain Dennis was absolutely wonderful. We wanted a non-religious outdoor ceremony with just our closest friends. Chaplain Dennis offered several options for our ceremony readings and with his help we were able to put together the perfect vows. He traveled to Lake Lure, NC for the ceremony, and arrived early with his wife; together they were a great help to the Groom and the rest of our Do It Yourself wedding party.

Profile Picture Star, 5/18/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Chaplain Dennis was very easy to work with and really made sure that our ceremony was exactly what we wanted. He made great suggestions to help us decide the final outcome. He was very flexible and open to what we wanted and what was important to us on our special day.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Dennis and Donna were wonderful to work with. They had a lot of material that helped us figure out what we really wanted for our ceremony. They were very flexible and willing to travel. The planning process was easy and I feel like we got to know each other through Skype.

I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Christina, 4/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dennis was early and ready with wise words for the best man and myself. His pre-wedding survey allowed for some crucial ice breaking moments in what is ordinarily a stressful time. Donna gave us some gifts at the end of the ceremony to commemorate our ceremony, and it made a beautiful moment even more memorable. You can tell Dennis and Donna love what they do; they provide special touches combined with a polished professionalism.

Profile Picture A. Wayne, 3/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We cannot say enough about Chaplain Dennis. He and his wife Donna are incredibly responsive, understanding and flexible. We felt the ceremony they created with us was completely bespoke and Chaplain Dennis delivered it so well: at times serious, funny, full of sentiment and always eloquent with a well-projected voice. You can tell when someone really does care about what they do. Thank you so much Dennis and Donna!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/13/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rating Chaplain Dennis Kline a 5/5.0 was a no brainer! Planning a destination wedding in Asheville was a little nerve racking because we didn't know the ins and outs of this beautiful city. However, Mr. Kline made it easy from start to finish! He was quick at responding, flexible, and took the time to get to know Steve and I so that our ceremony was perfect and fitting! I am so glad we found him!

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had an unforeseen change of ceremony location and time due to the weather and the closing of the Blue Ridge Parkway which made for a stressful day. Chaplain Dennis and his wife Donna were amazing and very accommodating with all of our changes not to mention eased our stressful minds. They both went above and beyond and our day ended up being perfect!

Thanks again!!!
Lisa and Steve

Profile Picture Steve, 7/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dennis and Donna work together seamlessly.

Profile Picture User3338179, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.3

Dennis Kline and his wife provided us with good service. They were very flexible and helpful with planning our ceremony. He was prompt with his responses, on time to the ceremony, and provided all services agreed upon. Overall, we were very satisfied with our experience.

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dennis was a pure pleasure to work with. He did an amazing job!!! We received many compliments of how beautiful our ceremony was! He was everything we were looking for in an Officiant and more! We couldn't have asked for a better fit! My husband and I highly recommend him! =)

Profile Picture Aubrieann, 5/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dennis kline was at all times, professional, thorough yet unobtrusive, so pleasant and has a comforting, genuine smile that Graham and I really appreciated. His wife Donna, whom works right alongside him as far as administrative work, is an added positive, she is so very pleasant. Our wedding was at The BIltmore Estate in Asheville and we invited them to go to the wine tasting tour and actually tasting with our family. We are really picky about who was round at our small intimate wedding because each detail was very precise and planned so our family loved it. We had Dennis and Donna come because they had become like family to us at that point. We truly drove up prior to our beautiful firytale once , met them at the Inn at BIltmore, toured our venue then and sent a few emails back and forth and Voila or final draft was truly our unique ceremony. It was perfect, tailored to just us and they made it seem so effortless ! Please choose Dennis Kline for any multitude of ceremonies, our wedding was that much more memorable and precious to us in big part to him.

Profile Picture Erin and Graham, 12/30/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Dennis let us design a ceremony that was meaningful and appropriate for us and our spiritual path. He offered suggestions that enhanced our service and made it better. He delivered his part with conviction and sincerity, which we greatly appreciated.
Dennis took time to get to know Wesley and I--which made us very comfortable and settled our nerves. He met with us a few times to go over the details of our ceremony and was available to answer questions anytime we asked.

Profile Picture Melisa, 10/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dennis Kline is a wonderful officiant. My husband and I would highly recommend him to anyone in the Western NC region needing to perform officiant duties at their wedding. Dennis was very attentive to our ceremony needs, performed our ceremony with the utmost professionalism, was on time and handled the filing of our documents with the State on our behalf.

As a professional wedding planner, I was very particular in choosing the officiant that would perform our ceremony. During the interview process, I just absolutely knew I had to have Dennis Kline so I secured him right away.

Working with Dennis and his wife, Donna who handles all Dennis' administrative roles has been such a pleasure, I just can't say enough about them and my wedding experience.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/13/12, 1 Review