Ashah Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

1 User photo

• Lindsay
    Lindsay A. Married on 11/09/2019

Ashah is incredibly talented!

Ashah is an insanely talented photographer! She makes you feel totally comfortable and natural! I cannot speak highly enough about Ashah Photography! You will NOT regret choosing Ashah as your wedding day photographer. Not only does a great shot matter but logistics of a wedding are very important as well. She does it all so well and smoothly! Ashah is a ROCKSTAR!
  • Katherine
    Katherine S. Married on 05/11/2019

Incredible Photos

I’ve been in a lot of weddings before and Ashah is one of the best and most easy going photographers I’ve ever seen. Our wedding photos turned out incredible we were so happy with them. She brought a team who went over the top to help us get great shots even when it was pouring rain. She also spent a lot of time with us post wedding putting together our album which we loved. We were so lucky to find her in Macon and I would hire her for any location! Highly recommend!!
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn Married on 06/18/2016
    Ashah makes you feel so comfortable around her and is very encouraging. Her photo quality is awesome and her skill is top notch. Definitely worth every penny.
    Meghan Married on 11/15/2015
    Talented. This girl has such a passion for photography and it shows in her pictures. She captures amazing photos without you even knowing she's there. She was patient and helped break my shy husband out of his shell. She did our engagement and wedding photos. I cry every time I look at them.
    Chelsea Married on 10/10/2015
    Ashah took my engagement pictures which turned out gorgeous!! I have only seen a select few from my wedding that she has chosen to share at this time, but I know I will not be disappointed!! She is so easy to get along with, which was one of my greatest fears when choosing a photographer. I am a very shy person but after my first meeting with her, I knew how comfortable she would make me feel. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures from our wedding! The talent she was blessed with is absolutely unbelievable. And she also doesn't do crazy filters that in years to come will not be in style. Her photographs are timeless. Words can not describe how happy I am that I chose her to make the memories of our wedding unforgettable.
    Jaci Married on 10/19/2013
    Ashah was my wedding photographer. Not only did Ashah work with my husband and I from several states away, but she was also extremely accommodating, as we scheduled short periods of time to accomplish all of the photographs we needed leading up to our big day. Ashah truly captured the essence of our Wedding Day! Her vision is unique; and while she managed to photograph all of the typical moments a bride and groom would want captured, her photos don't look stock and ordinary. The result is that we feel we have extremely beautiful photos that represent us as a unique couple. We recommend Ashah Wood Photography to any couple on their wedding day! - Jaci & Jeremey Whitaker
    Patti Married on 06/29/2013
    We love Ashah Photography! She did an awesome job at both of my daughter's weddings! On time and all the pictures we had asked for on the list were taken. Everything was done in a fun way she and Deb made everyone feel at ease when being photographed! Love the photos! After a wedding all you have is photos and the memories! It was VERY important to get a great photographer and we had the best! She also did a wonderful job on the after shoot! I highly recommend Ashah Photography!
    Jessica Married on 06/29/2013
    Ashah was amazing to work with. She made the process of taking pictures fun and was able to take a lot of pictures in a short time. We love our pictures and have had tons of compliments on them when shared with family and friends. My husband and I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for an event photographer.
    Ansley Married on 03/16/2013
    When I got engaged, many people told me that wedding pictures will be the most important thing you spend your money on. The dress, food, decorations, etc. would be forgotten by guest and sadly you. I am so thankful that I chose such a wonderful, professional, creative photographer! Ashah has truly been blessed with the gift of photography from God. If you spend any time with her you will see that she does it for His glory. If you are trying to decide on who you want to hire as your photographer for your engagement or wedding pictures, look no further and choose Ashah. You can not go wrong and you will be so happy you did!
    Danae Married on 12/29/2012
    Ashah's work is not only beautiful and quality, she is a joy to work with! Our pictures were taken outside in snowy 19 degree weather and she never complained - in fact she gave me feet warmers and even rubbed my nearly frozen feet with her gloved hands! She made us feel completely comfortable and though I normally hate getting my picture taken, I actually enjoyed our photoshoot! We always get compliments on our wedding pictures - they are excellent!
    Stephanie Married on 10/27/2012
    Ashah was incredibly easy to get along with. Listened to my every wish
    Worth every penny. Can't wait to use her for my next event!
    Hailey Married on 10/06/2012
    Ashah is such a great photographer. On probably the most anxious day of your life she is calm, professional, and makes you smile and laugh. God has blessed her with one awesome gift.
    Becky Married on 03/31/2012
    Ashah photographed my daughter's engagement and wedding. The pictures were amazing and unique! It was so hard to choose which one was my favorite because I loved them all!
  • User1562667 2+ years ago
    Ashah did a wonderful job on our wedding! Very fun to work with and makes you feel at ease. Love her!!
  • User1563003 2+ years ago
    A shah was absolutely amazing! She made me feel incredibly special on my big day, and the pictures were gorgeous!
  • User1576003 2+ years ago
    Ashah was amazing! She captured every moment of our wedding in amazing photos. She has a true gift for seeing and capturing the beauty even in mundane settings. I have been in several weddings and I compare all other photographers to her!
    Jessica Married on 06/11/2011
    Ashah is an amazing photographer! Our engagement/wedding pictures were everything I hoped for and more! And she's super sweet!!
    Kelly Married on 06/12/2010
    We absolutely LOVED Ashah's photography for our wedding. Everybody was blown away by the quality of our photos and we have made them into a book. I wouldn't change one thing from all the pictures that we got from her!
    Marie Married on 10/10/2009
    I was very pleased with the photos Ashah took of my wedding, bride photos, and engagement photos. She is very creative and we still love looking at the photo books we ordered. She makes you feel comfortable and has a way of capturing the moments. When I look back at my photos it is like I am living that moment again. I highly recommend Ashah.
  • User1562657 2+ years ago
    Ashah is WONDERFUL! Definitely worth the money! Our wedding pictures are fantastic, she was so helpful during the whole process, and she is so much fun to work with!