Ash + OAK Reviews

11 | Oakland, CA

11 Reviews for Ash + OAK

Jasmine · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Amazing experience

So far I am loving Jessica’s work and she has been so thorough in her consult with me and even with my unexpected change in venue, she is STILL managing to make my vision come true and I cannot recommend her enough. I hope I get to work with her for my wedding next year :)

Sent on 06/25/2019

Jason G Score · Married on 11/10/2018

Quality work, stress-free process and excellent price point

We recently utilized Ash + OAK for our wedding and our experience was absolutely amazing! Ashley made the whole process so comfortable and stress-free which is crucial when you're planning a wedding.

We went into our consultation with a vague idea of what we wanted our big day to look like and left the meeting with a refined image of a nautically themed wedding, all thanks to Ashley's expertise and creative vision. The price point was great especially considering the outstanding quality of the work.

I cannot recommend Ash + OAK highly enough!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Emily · Married on 09/22/2017

After being a long time client of Ash + Oak, I didn't look anywhere else for a florist for our wedding. I already knew I loved her style, so we met with her to chat about our colors and theme and I let her creative genius take over.

I still can't believe how gorgeous our venue looked on our wedding day. It took my breath away, all thanks to Ashley. She listened to my random ideas and made my vision a reality. She included everything I had asked for and more...the perfect arch, the perfect arrangements, and the coolest, most modern twist on flower cuffs for our sisters.

She even helped set up other pieces of the decorations that didn't include flowers bc she cares about how the entire day looks and that it will go off worry free for everyone. Ashley, (and our coordinator and photographer - five stars for the best wedding team ever!), made our night perfect, and I could not have pulled any of it off without them. I want to have more events now just to see what else she will come up with. :)

Sent on 10/07/2017

Rebecah · Married on 09/09/2016

With minimal guidance, the aesthetic, outcome of creations and overall experience was beyond satisfactory and impressing. I highly recommend ash&oak for any floral needs. They're creative geniuses in the purest form who do not disappoint. My wedding floral decor was nothing short of perfection even with my low budget.

Sent on 10/21/2016

Melanie · Married on 07/15/2016

Choosing Ashley to do our flowers at our wedding was the best decision I had made. She is very professional and will do exactly what you ask from her. She has such a distint, gorgeous look to her flowers which make them stand out from other florists. I would recommend her to everyone! You will be so happy with the outcome!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Anna Rose · Married on 05/20/2016

BEST FLORALS EVER! If you don't want lame, boring flowers at your wedding, do yourself a favor and BOOK Ash+Oak! I was beyond impressed with Ashley's creativity, design expertise, work ethic and dedication to quality. You really get the sense that this is Ashley's art form and passion and she will stop at nothing until she makes sure you have the most incredible wedding florals to meet your aesthetic. I got married in Mexico and even though it was really hard for Ashley to get the flowers she wanted to use for my bouquets and we even ran into some problems with the vendors down there, Ashley made it work and even ended up FORAGING all the greenery at the last minute, which totally saved the day, and my flowers were so breathtaking, I couldn't imagine anything better. I really can't say enough about this business!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Alexis · Married on 02/26/2016

I worked with Ash + OAK for my small wedding and reception back in February, so this review is long overdue. Long story short, you will not go wrong booking Ash + OAK! Ashley was beyond accommodating and helpful throughout the entire planning and execution process. I had an initial meeting with her where I discussed my vision and budget, and she went above and beyond my expectations. I was beyond impressed with her knowledge of flowers (i.e. the best flowers that bloom around each season, using greenery to jazz up a classic bouquet, etc.) and creativity. She arrived early to both deliver the wedding flowers to my hotel and also set up the reception area with the floral arrangements. Her creativity shined through and EVERYBODY raved over the arrangements. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and she really made my vision come to life. I highly recommend Ash + OAK for any and all floral needs. They are amazing!!!

Sent on 10/27/2016
  • O

Othilia · Married on 10/02/2015

Our flowers looked amazing. We had a small wedding at Sabrosa in the Marina District and the flowers Ashley put together fit us, and the ambiance perfectly. The flowers she used were beautiful and I loved the square vases. They were all very modern and beautiful. She was also very responsive and professional. She made the process run smoothly and her prices are very reasonable. I would highly recommend ash + OAK.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Brittany · Married on 08/15/2015

Ashley was absolutely amazing!! The number one compliment I heard from my guests was about the flowers. She does an awesome job listening and then delivering exactly what you want. Throughout the planning she was very organized, detailed, and reliable. She also offered a bunch of really creative ideas, that I would have never thought of. Everything was PERFECT! Thank you Ashley!!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Lizy · Married on 08/01/2015

From start to finish, working with Ash + Oak on the flowers (herbs!) for our wedding was a wonderful experience. Their professionalism, creativity, and ability to bring an idea to life is amazing.

Our wedding took place in a barn just outside Burlington, Vermont in early August. From the beginning of the planning process, we wanted a non-floral wedding featuring herbs and other seasonal plants, and one in which the greenery would act as the main elements of our wedding decor with hints of blueberries throughout.

When first communicating our ideas for the theme and aesthetic of the wedding, Ashley and Juna were quick to understand what we were hoping for and came back to us with a great vision after our initial meeting. As we met a few times over the course of the year, they continued to develop the herb and greenery theme to cover all aspects of the event space which included using the greenery in creative ways to address challenges with the space itself. During our final consultation/preview, we were beyond thrilled with what we were seeing and when it came time to execute, they delivered and more!

We never could have imagined that our wedding barn or the bridal party could look as perfect as it did!

Not only did Ashley and Juna execute beyond perfection, they were extremely flexible and dependable when we decided to change the location of our ceremony the week of the wedding. They have great instincts when it comes to working with flowers/herbs to build a space, and we had no doubt that they could make this happen in very little time.

Ashley and Juna are extremely attentive to details, and put a lot of love into their work. From the details of the table scapes; the herb bundle for each guest; the potted blueberry bushes lining the aisle; and the hops rimmed chandeliers; they don't leave anything out.

Thanks to Ash + Oak for everything!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Jennifer · Married on 07/18/2015

Ashley is a pleasure to work with. I was so impressed by her creativity, her professionalism, and the quality of her work. My wedding flowers were so unique and absolutely gorgeous. I highly recommend Ash + OAK!

Sent on 08/22/2015