Asa Flowers Reviews

Asa Flowers 6
Asa Flowers 7

Nina · Getting married on 01/04/2021

Incredible!

Asa and his team are SO talented! With little direction, the team created the most beautiful arrangements for our wedding which shaped the atmosphere on the day. I would not hesitate to recommend Asa to my friends and family and in fact, would INSIST for them to go with Asa and his team.

Sent on 06/07/2019

Aloha Nina,
    Congratulations again on your beautiful Maui Wedding! Thank you so much for your review and we loved working with you! Your vision was wonderful and thank you for allowing us to interpret all the details for you! We cherish brides such as you and am so very pleased that you were happy!
    Much Aloha
  • Kaleena

Kaleena Fryer · Married on 07/27/2019

Created the dream wedding landscape

Asa was responsive, professional, and able to create our vision based off of inspiration photos. We were able to communicate effectively in email and Asa helped us feel confident in trusting his execution. Asa has attention to detail and will ensure that everything is perfect. Our wedding was a dream. Thank you Asa and team!

Sent on 09/08/2019
    Asa Flowers 12

Asa Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Kaleena for taking the time to review us! We are so honored To have been a part of your special day and so pleased that you were happy. It means the world to us that your day was special. Your selection of the Arch was so beautiful and definitely one for the books
  • Ann

Ann Maxey · Married on 06/30/2019

Incredible Florist!!!

From the first conversation we had with Asa, we knew we were working with the right florist for our daughter's wedding. He listened to what we wanted and worked within our budget. After a couple of calls, we knew the flowers were going to be beautiful. We were at ease with nothing to worry about. What we did not expect is how incredibly gorgeous the flowers would be. My daughter was beyond words when she saw her bouquet. I only wish Asa could have seen her expression to know how much she appreciated his artistry. Thanks go to Asa and his team for helping to make our daughter's dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 07/13/2019
    Asa Flowers 13
    Asa Flowers 14
  • Christy

Christy Carrasquilla · Married on 06/28/2019

Outstanding quality and exceeded our expectations.

The bouquet was HUGE and heavy, the Maile Leaf Lei was stunning! They matched the centerpieces we wanted perfectly and the arch was so pretty. They also did a letter 'B' with rose pedals in the aisle that was jawdropping!

Sent on 07/24/2019
    Asa Flowers 20
    Asa Flowers 21
    Asa Flowers 22

Aloha Christy,
    Mahalo and Congratulations on your wonderful Maui Wedding! We are so happy you were pleased with everything and for your beautiful pictures! Much Happiness for a wonderful future together

Maria Termulo · Married on 06/22/2019

Asaflowers are very courteous and made every step easy. The flowers are over the top radiant!

We can’t thank Asaflowers enough for the outcome of my daughters wedding.
    Every dollar we spent is worth double bec of the quality of the presentation of their work. The ceremony and venue flowers as well as the fountain is made so gorgeous.
    Asa you a true artist.
    I have seen your work in museums and instagram but after you worked w us,
    we are the testimonial that you are really
    “The best in Hawaii!”

Asa Flowers 36
  • Evelyn

Evelyn Hang · Married on 05/10/2019

Exceeded already high expectations

Asa is an honest man and I am so glad that our wedding venue recommended that we work with him. Everyone who has planned a wedding or an event with florals will know that flowers aren't cheap, however Asa was very willing to help us cut costs. I wanted an arch that was entirely covered by flowers for my wedding and the original photo I had sent had 99% white flowers on it, with barely any greens. After seeing how much it would cost, I asked for something with less flowers in order to try and save some money. Asa worked with me and even re purposed the flowers from the arch to the reception. When I saw the arch day of the wedding I was overwhelmed because 90% of the arch was still covered in white flowers. Of course, the entire ceremony and reception were decorated very tastefully too. Asa is extremely knowledgeable in the industry and willing to help make your vision a reality. He was one of the best vendors I worked with throughout the process.

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Asa Flowers 37
    Asa Flowers 38

Aloha Evelyn,
    Thank you so much for your wonderful review and all of us at Asa Flowers are elated that you were pleased. I realize how difficult it is to work from afar and when we have never met, it makes it even more difficult. The only thing I can do is try to instill trust into us that we will do an excellent job which is always our goal! Mahalo for allowing us to be a part of your special day
  • Lauren

Lauren Stokes (Wp) · Married on 03/30/2019

Extraordinary artistry & service!

Asa created stunning and unique arrangements for our rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, & reception. He perfectly interpreted our vision and brought it to life, with a great deal of respect for our budget. We could not have been happier with the creativity, professionalism, care, and outstanding quality he brings to his work!

Sent on 06/15/2019
    Asa Flowers 45
    Asa Flowers 46
    Asa Flowers 47

Aloha Lauren and Bob!
    It was such a pleasure to be a part of you and Bob's spectacular events and getting to know you both was the best part. I love your entire family and everyone means so much to me. Thank you for including me in your special day and I am so happy you were pleased.

Richelle Anne · Married on 03/16/2019

Asa was wonderful to work with. Very responsive to my e-mails and open with any changes that I requested. I sent some pictures of what I envisioned, and when I saw the florals the day of the wedding, I was blown away. Took what I envisioned and make it 100 times better. We wished that we were able to bring the florals back home to California, but we did keep them with us at our condo for another week while we were in Maui. Looking for another event to plan in Maui just to be able to work with Asa again!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Aloha Richelle,
    I apologize for my late response. Mahalo for your time to review us and we all appreciate this so much. It means the world to us that we were successful in creating your vision.

April · Married on 01/19/2019

Wedding floral dreams come to life.

My wedding florals were exceptionally beautiful. I had just one conversation with Asa on the phone to try to convey what I wanted for my wedding. Romantic, classic, beautiul whites and pale blush tones was what I wanted with an elegant but ethereal quality. While talking on the phone, I felt like he could just picture exactly what he was going to do for me as he was describing what we were going to create together. When I actually saw the florals, I cried tears of joy. It was everything I wanted and more. Every detail and every flower was perfection. They are very talented and I would 1000% recommend them to any bride. Thank you so much!!! It’s no wonder they are regarded so highly.

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Asa Flowers 48
    Asa Flowers 49
    Asa Flowers 50
    Asa Flowers 51
    Asa Flowers 52

Asa Flowers's reply:

Aloha April! Thank you so very much for your wonderful review and our entire crew is so happy to hear you were so happy! Truly, we all live for this and everyone here from the prep crew to the designers and drivers all have this one goal in mind....to deliver the best we can on each and every event. I so appreciated your text at the end of your evening and you made my day! Thank you again for allowing us to be a part of your special day
  • Dan

Dan Holme · Married on 12/31/2018

The best on the planet

The headline may seem an exaggeration, but it's not. I've watched Asa, his business, and his creations for more than a decade and he is without doubt the most talented artist I know--and his palette is flora. Asa's creativity is seemingly infinite and he applies it to every engagement, whether for ceremonies simple or extravagant, or for occasions as extraordinary as the Dalai Lama's visit to Maui. He's also one of the nicest and most genuine *people* on the planet. So, when it came time for my wedding, there wasn't even a question. Asa's artistry made the event so special, visually stunning, and... perfect. You really need look no futher. You've found it. Sincerely, a fan, a friend, and a very satisfied customer: Dan Holme.

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Asa Flowers 57
    Asa Flowers 58
    Asa Flowers 59

Aloha Dan and Lymann,
    What can I say! You two have been such wonderful friends and supporters of myself and my work and it was the greatest pleasure to work on your personal wedding. Your support has always been so helpful in my life. I wish the both of you all the pleasure and joy life has to offer and continue to share wonderful memories together

Lyman Goodrich · Married on 12/31/2018

More beautiful than we could have dreamed

We were blown away by the beauty and style of our wedding florals. Asa used florals in ways were we could never imagined. From a simple phone conversation Asa dreamed up the most lush and inspiring designs. He is a true artist. The process was flawless. His creativity made our special day THAT much more memorable.

Sent on 01/23/2019
    Asa Flowers 60
    Asa Flowers 61
    Asa Flowers 62
    Asa Flowers 63
    Asa Flowers 64

Aloha Lyman,
    Thank you so much and for your vision of what you wanted to see. Your Ceremony Circle and the gathering of friends encircling you both was genius and all I did was to detail it up! The added Fairy Berries to the circle turned out magical and am so happy. It was an added bonus to be part of the celebration as usually I am long gone and never see this. Thank you both for your trust and friendship and allowing me to be a part of this special moment

Chua and Jenny Tang · Married on 12/30/2018

Flowers can last a lifetime.

Asa Flowers did an amazing job with our wedding floral arrangements. Everything they touched with their design flair stood out among the already beautiful landscape of Maui. The vibrant colors and scents from the decorated wedding arch, the pew decor, the scattered petals, the cake flowers, the bride’s bouquet, the groom and groomsmen’s boutonnieres, the corsage’s for the mothers, the flower girl’s haku, and especially the wedding horse’s floral crown...all helped deliver the unique experience of our special moment in paradise. Asa was genuine and thoughtful in his communications wth us and helped to create an unforgettable wedding memory. His floral artwork was on display, not just for us and our guests to enjoy during the wedding, but for all the spectators fortunate enough to catch a glimpse of the event as they passed by. We received endless compliments, even days afterwards, about the beautiful flowers. We have the utmost respect for Asa and his team and we highly recommend them for anyone looking for that special floral touch. Asa is a true artist, a true professional, and a true craftsman. Mahalo Asa. Jenny and Chua.

Sent on 01/05/2019
    Asa Flowers 65
    Asa Flowers 66
    Asa Flowers 67
    Asa Flowers 68

Aloha Jenny and Chua,
    Thank you so much for your wonderful review. On behalf of our staff and myself, we congratulate you on your Fairy tale Wedding! Your dream of arriving on a White Horse was so amazing!
    It has also been so nice getting to know you and becoming a friend
    Mahalo!

Katie · Married on 12/18/2018

Asa is sweet and talented!

Just so happened to run into Asa himself following our ceremony... we were on our way to our lunch reception!! It was a special moment in our day! Our leis and bouquets... all so beautiful!

Sent on 12/30/2018
    Asa Flowers 69
    Asa Flowers 70
    Asa Flowers 71
    Asa Flowers 72

Kara · Married on 10/27/2018

The Best Florist any couple could hope for

Asa and his team were so accommodating and flexible! They worked really closely with my family throughout the entire process in order to make all of our dreams come through. During my initial appointment, Asa took my scattered disorganized Pinterest wedding board and he took time to understand all of the elements that I wanted in my wedding. All of the arrangements he made at our wedding were so beautiful, cohesive and far surpassed my expectations. I cannot thank Asa and his team enough!

Sent on 09/08/2019
    Asa Flowers 73

Asa Flowers's reply:

Mahalo to you both for the opportunity to be a part of your special day. Your vision was very clear and we are so pleased you were happy! Your family means the world to me!

clara · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful execution and thoughtful customer care!

Asa Flowers is AMAZING!!! We found Asa because he was designated hotel florist at the Ritz Carlton. We planned our Maui wedding from Los Angeles, and as two procrastinators with very non-artistic vision, my husband and I relied heavily on Asa's expertise. We met up with Asa once, where he asked many questions about our likes/dislikes, our inspirations, etc. Over the next few weeks, Asa and I communicated via email, and I sent him inspiration photos from instagram and pinterest. After gathering my (very scattered) ideas, he called me on the phone, presented a very organized and thoughtful proposal, and walked me through every step. The wedding was GORGEOUSLY curated, and I was simply awestruck by how beautifully and elegantly our vision was carried out! As two young professionals in our thirties, we have been to very many weddings, and have high standards when it comes to professionalism and value. Asa exceeded all our expectations and blew it out of the (pacific ocean) water! Some of our friends exclaimed that it was one of the most beautiful floral arrangements in a wedding they have ever seen. Thank you Asa!!!!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Aloha Clara,
    Thank you so very much for such a wonderful review! Your wedding was a wonderful event and our Instagram page blew up with the beautiful set-up that you envisioned. With your trust and support in our craft, it was a totally seamless process working with you and we are all so happy that you were pleased and this was the most important things for our team to hear!
    Mahalo and Congratulations!!!

Kelly · Married on 09/08/2018

They did such a wonderful job! I couldn’t have been happier with my flowers! They lasted weeks, were extra accommodating when my venue changed locations and were exquisitely gorgeous!!

Sent on 09/27/2018
    Asa Flowers 79
    Asa Flowers 80
    Asa Flowers 81

Alan · Married on 08/19/2018

Best experience working with Asa! Good job!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Alan · Married on 08/19/2018

We had Asa as our wedding florist. He did everything perfect and the setup was exactly the same as we expected. All our families were very very impressed. Thank you Asa again. If you want top notch florist service, definitely go to Asa!

Sent on 09/03/2018
    Asa Flowers 82

Antionette · Married on 08/18/2018

Asa and his team went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect. When we arrived at our venue the flowers were more beautiful than we expected. Our ceremony was stunning, the beautiful all white roses and orchids with a subtle splash of coral flowers...was breathtaking. When we arrived at our reception it felt as though we stepped on a movie set. Our center pieces were grand and beautiful. We were beyond pleased with the level of professionalism and class that Asa provided. Our guests could not stop complementing us on how beautiful everything was.

Antionette & Shany’e

Sent on 09/12/2018

Elline · Married on 07/27/2018

An absolute delight

Asa has years of experience and is charming and made our wedding a dream. He had peonies, orchids, hydrangeas for our beach side ceremony and a fun luaus design that thrilled our friends and family. Thank you, Asa!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Asa Flowers 88
    Asa Flowers 89
    Asa Flowers 90

Amy · Married on 04/07/2018

Asa did an amazing job with the colors of my wedding and the arrangements were absolutely gorgeous! I couldn’t have asked for better! Definitely would recommend Asa Flowers for any event!!

Sent on 04/09/2018

marsha · Married on 10/18/2017

We renewed our vows in Lahaina, Maui during the month of October. In preparation I spoke to over 20 florists trying to give them my vision of what I wanted. Asa and his designers were the absolute best to work with even though they were on the other side of the island. For a small nominal fee, they delivered the flowers on time. The delivery man didn't even want to accept a tip for delivery but I insisted.

Yes, they were a little more than other florists. However, what they delivered was way and above over the top! As a budget conscious person, I can tell you, I got MORE than my monies worth. The flowers were the most beautiful, fragrant and colorful flowers. They designed lovely flower crowns for us to wear, as well as a bridal bouquet. Everyone commented on how exquisite the flowers were. I am sooooo glad we went the extra mile, worked with Asa and his team. They were also able to get flowers that no-one else had available! They were the largest flowers I had ever seen in an arrangement. Even three days later, the flower crowns and bouquet still looked as fresh as the first day that we received them. I HIGHLY, HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend Asa, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Kevin · Married on 08/20/2017

Asa did a spectacular job with the flowers for my wedding in Maui. From the first time and only time we met, I felt that he put in a lot of effort to understand what I wanted for my flowers and centerpieces. He built a sense of trust that allowed me to give him full control of his art; one could say that I went into my wedding blind to the flower arrangements. I had given him some ideas of what I would like to see and what I generally liked and he created an AMAZING and STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL centerpiece that literally incorporated everything I wanted. Asa exceeded my every expectations and I couldn't have been any happier with the results. His professionalism and mastery of his craft compliments his sense of style and creativity is all the best ways.

Sent on 11/23/2017
    Asa Flowers 91
    Asa Flowers 92
    Asa Flowers 93

Terry · Married on 08/01/2017

Asa did a fantastic job at our wedding. We gave him a high level idea of what we wanted, and he turned that idea into simply beautiful art. We were very pleasantly surprised with how beautiful our centerpieces looked. They had concepts of what we liked but were completely original. Boutonnières, and bouquets were also perfect. Thanks Asa!

Sent on 11/14/2017