As You Wish Wedding Officiant Reviews

As You Wish Wedding Officiant 2
As You Wish Wedding Officiant 3
As You Wish Wedding Officiant 4

Amy Kaiser · Married on 12/28/2018

Working with Erin will be the easiest part of your wedding planning

Erin is amazing! I will be recommendering her to everyone I know in need of an officiant! She is funny, personable, easy going and professional! The energy she expressed while performing our ceremony was so genuine and full of happiness. She really helped make our day special!

As You Wish Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much Amy!! I really enjoyed working with you and Peter!! It was fun customizing your ceremony. Thanks for the great review and future referrals!! Congrats!!

Tiffiny · Married on 11/10/2018

The perfect officiant!

As you wish weddings with Erin Summ as the officiant was the perfect choice for us! Erin helped us with the planning of the ceremony and was very attentive to our many questions and needs. Erin was on time and dressed nicely for our big day. Her personality shines and she is fun to be around. She stayed for our reception and we enjoyed her very much! You can’t go wrong with As you wish weddings! I would give her more than five stars if I could!

As You Wish Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you very much Tiffiny!! It was so much fun working with you and Michael! I love your love story! Congrats again on your marriage!
  • Amelia

Amelia Sanchez · Married on 11/04/2018

The best officiant ever....

Erin was phenomenal she was patient with our very limited example of what we wanted in our ceremony and delivered the most beautiful ceremony we could have asked for. She even made sure to include our baby boy which we felt was awesome.... she really listened to the things we spoke about as far as interests and our personalities and tied it all together. She was also very affordable and our ceremony was absolutely magical. Thank you Erin and I hope we can keep in touch! You are the best! Xoxoxoxo

As You Wish Wedding Officiant's reply:

Awww, thank you SO much Amelia!! I so appreciate all the love! I am thrilled you loved your ceremony so much!! Wishing you and AJ a lifetime of happiness!!

Lindsay · Married on 11/04/2018

Best Officiant Ever!

My husband and I got married in November 2018. We found almost every other vendor pretty quickly but had some trouble finding an officiant. We met with a few people and just didn't feel like they were a good fit. A lot of the conversations felt forced, and we did not feel they were genuinely interested in knowing about our lives and our story. As soon as we spoke with Erin we knew she was perfect to officiate our wedding day! She was genuine, warm, helpful and interested in getting to know us and helping us create the perfect ceremony for our wedding day. After we hired her we corresponded back and forth a lot, and Erin was always timely and thorough with her responses. She gave us examples of some beautiful ceremonies she had written and researched others to help us customize ours to perfection. She put us at ease and allowed us to relax and know we were in good hands!

On the day of our wedding Erin orated our ceremony beautifully. There were many happy tears in the crowd and we could feel how genuinely happy Erin was for us! Shortly after the wedding she sent us a lovely hand-written card and a picture of the three of us on our wedding day. It was a sweet, unexpected gesture and another example of her going above and beyond for her couples! Our day was perfect and we are so glad we chose As You Wish Weddings!

As You Wish Wedding Officiant 5

As You Wish Wedding Officiant's reply:

Awwww, thank you!! I just loved working with you and Alex. You two are so clearly in love, and your vows, OMG! So heartfelt and sweet. Thank you for the amazing review. I am so thrilled you and your guests loved the ceremony so much. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!!

Erika Sambad · Married on 11/03/2018

Erin is the best!

Working with Erin was beyond our expectations. We had a bilingual ceremony and she delivered! She is very easy to work with and makes you feel extremely comfortable. We loved that she made our script unique with all our requests/changes. We highly recommend Erin!

As You Wish Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much Erika!! It was wonderful getting to know you and Keith and doing your bilingual ceremony. Thank you for the wonderful review! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and love!
  • Kristin

Kristin Smith · Married on 10/22/2018

My dream officiant!

Erin is such a positive presence. I saw her website and watched videos of her previous ceremonies and knew I wanted her to speak at my wedding even before meeting her.

Her voice is very calming and filled with warmth, and her personality matches this. She is so kind and calm, and is truly a light for those starting out on their marriage journey.

The initial meeting to get to know one another went very well. She was so open and welcoming! I was nervous, (as l often am in new situations) but she immediately put me at ease. She was very responsive to our needs concerning the ceremony, and answered all our questions. We felt so confident after speaking with her and sorting out details that we hired her on the spot.

Erin delivered the most amazing ceremony filled with beautiful poetry/prose, and allowed us to honor our loved ones who had passed on with a moment of silence before our reading began. This soothed a painful part of the wedding for us, as we wanted them there so badly.

Erin, thank you for being our officiant. You made our special day one filled with positivity and sunshine, and I will always remember the words you wrote for us and live by them daily in my marriage.

As You Wish Wedding Officiant 6

As You Wish Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you Kristin!! You and Jason were so fun to work with and such a joy! Thank you for the incredible review, I am thrilled you were so in love with the ceremony! Wishing you a lifetime of love!
  • FutureMrsR

Rachael · Married on 10/20/2018

Erin was awesome

I would hire Erin again in a heartbeat. She was awesome! She was so helpful and responsive throughout the whole process. She was extremely flexible and was able to add/change anything we wanted into the ceremony. She was very well spoken and professional, she really made our ceremony so sweet and special, we had so many compliments on it. She even helped me after the wedding when I had a question about how to get the marriage certificate. Every vendor that I hired loves working with Erin and highly recommended her. She's the best!

Sent on 11/01/2018

As You Wish Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much Rachael!! It was so much fun working with you and Domenic! Congratulations again on your marriage!!

Jennifer · Married on 10/13/2018

Erin was wonderful!

Erin did a great job officiating our wedding. She was very professional and friendly. We talked to her on the phone before the wedding, but didn’t actually meet her until the big day. She made us feel extremely comfortable and we knew immediately she was the right choice for us. Part of the reason we chose her was because of the name of her business, and I am glad we did!

As You Wish Wedding Officiant 7

As You Wish Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much Jenni!! It was so fun working with you and Mark, I loved your love story! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and love!

Katy · Married on 10/07/2018

Erin was so great in officiating our wedding! We had a smallish backyard wedding in Lodi, CA in October 2018. I contacted Erin in late August and communication and planning went smoothly from there. Though we did think it odd, but very practical (Erin, my husband and I all lived in different cities during planning) to not meet her at all until the day it did not affect our ceremony at all. Erin was so professional and a great speaker; she fit the tone of our light, short, fun wedding so well. We only wish we hadn't been so crazy busy that day and could have thanked her in person better, thanks Erin!!

Sent on 10/14/2018

As You Wish Wedding Officiant's reply:

You are so welcome Katy! It was so fun to meet and work with you and Paul!! Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Congratulations!!!

Deanna · Married on 09/29/2018

Erin is THE BEST!! We felt super comfortable with Erin the minute we met her! She was so helpful the day of our wedding, she kept us calm and focused! What I love About Erin is that she really incorporates pieces of your love story into the vows! We strongly recommend her! Thank you Erin!

Sent on 09/19/2018

As You Wish Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much Deanna!! You and Jahmeel are so sweet and fun! Was wonderful working with you! Congrats!
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 09/28/2018

We loved Erin!

Erin officiated our wedding on September 28th, and she was awesome! She has such a warm, friendly personality and she was great to work with leading up to the wedding. She provided a few example scripts for us to read through so we could find a good starting ground, and then she was totally open to any changes we wanted to make to really make the ceremony fit us. She was great for the ceremony itself, and she got the paperwork filed for us in a timely fashion. Overall Erin was so great and I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    As You Wish Wedding Officiant 8

As You Wish Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much Diana! It was so wonderful to meet and work with you and Brandon! Congratulations!!

Michelle Lind · Married on 09/15/2018

Erin is great at what she does and does it with a passion!

Erin Summ did an amazing job. She took the time out of her day to FaceTime my Hubby and I to get to know us more, before the big day! She read our vows very professionally, and in a timely matter. We both felt so comfortable around her, as if we've known her for years. She's so spunky and sweet! We HIGHLY recommend her for your special day!

As You Wish Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle!! I loved working with you and Jon! You two are so sweet!! Congrats on your marriage!!
  • Troy

Troy Johnson · Married on 09/08/2018

Erin made our special day that much more perfect!

She made our wedding perfect! That's the best way I can put it. From start to finish working with Erin was a dream. I strongly recommend As You Wish to anyone English or Spanish speaking as she is also bilingual! Thank you again for helping make our special day so perfect! Last but not least I would like to add that she also agreed to take on our wedding knowing that it was going to be on her birthday. Talk about dedication to one's own profession!

As You Wish Wedding Officiant's reply:

Awww, thank you so much Troy! It was so fun working with you and Anya! I loved being there on my birthday, thanks for the song! Heehee :-) Congrats again!!

Brandon · Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing! Erin is the best officiant I have seen and of course it is reflected by the great reviews. Wedding wire won't let me give 10 stars so I'll settle for the 5. I live in CA and my wife lives in Germany. Even with the long distance, Erin managed to meet with both us multiple times and provide us with all the help we needed. My wife flew in from Germany and Erin married us on 9/2/18. Erin was everything we hoped for and more. she is energetic, very positive, kind and professional. Her delivery was excellent, clear with all smiles. Erin is as happy to be at your wedding as you are and that I think is hard to find. It does help too if your officiant is very nice looking! I could write an essay on Erin Summ, but I will stop here and let you fill out the rest. To Erin: Adriana and I more than thank you for making our wedding special and hope other people see this and get the chance to have you as their officiant. Thank you!

Brandon and Adriana

Sent on 09/04/2018

As You Wish Wedding Officiant's reply:

Wow, thank you SO much Brandon for the incredible review!! I really appreciate it!! You and Adriana were wonderful to work with and just so sweet!! I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness! Congrats!!

Melissa · Married on 08/25/2018

Erin was amazing! My fiancé and I were both really busy leading up to the wedding. Erin worked around our schedule and came up with a great ceremony. Guests came up to me and specifically mentioned how good the ceremony was. Thanks Erin!

Sent on 10/09/2018

As You Wish Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa! It was really great to work with you and Ganesh. Congrats!!

Heather · Married on 08/18/2018

I first meant Erin at a wedding expo in Sacramento. She took the time to talk to me and was so kind. After I booked our venue I emailed her and she was available for our date ! We talked on the phone several times before the wedding , and got down all the details for the ceremony. She came in time and prepared. I loved our short but sweet ceremony ! Thank you Erin !

Sent on 09/07/2018

As You Wish Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much Heather!! It was so great to work with you and Toan!! Congrats again on your marriage!!

Jenn · Married on 08/12/2018

We couldn't be happier that we chose Erin to officiate our private elopement! Not gonna lie, being huge fans of the Princess Bride, we were drawn first to her business name! But once we started communicating with her we were so impressed with how communicative, personable and comforting she was. She customized an absolutely beautiful ceremony for us and we loved just how PRESENT and available her energy was to us on our wedding day. We laughed, we cried... it was a beautiful journey and we were so thrilled she was there to guide us. She also takes care of all of the finalization of our legal paperwork so we didn't have to stress or worry about it. Truly, she is worth every penny and we will always treasure the time we spent in her presence.

Sent on 08/22/2018

As You Wish Wedding Officiant's reply:

You are so darn sweet!! Thank you so much Jenn and Josh! You two are amazing and I loved spending time with you too! So happy to have been chosen to officiate your wedding :-) Congratulations!!!

Roxanne · Married on 07/29/2018

It was absolutely easy working with Erin. She was on it since day one!

When she first called to schedule a phone interview just to get to know us, we instantly felt super comfortable with her and decided to hire her right away.

She helped us with a timeline of the ceremony and gave us a couple options to choose from. We added a few more things to honor our traditions and Erin was very accommodating to these changes.

When she wasn't able to attend our rehearsal, she sent us a list of what to follow starting from who walks when. It was super helpful for us and we really appreciated everything she did.

Her services are super affordable and so worth it. You will not regret it. :)

As You Wish Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Roxanne!! It was so fun working with you and Mark and incorporating so many traditions! Congrats!!!

Cory · Married on 07/12/2018

We ran off to get married in Napa and with less than a weeks notice Erin was able to accommodate and fit our schedule. Erin was polite, responsive, easy to work with, and all around a joy to be around!

As You Wish Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much Cory! Glad we could make it happen! You and Cathy are the sweetest! Congrats!!

Andrew · Married on 07/06/2018

Erin was awesome! Very reliable, communicative, professional and is just superb at what she does. I would DEFINITELY recommend her services !

Sent on 07/08/2018

As You Wish Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you SO much Andrew!! I loved working with you and Jessica, who are so clearly perfect for each other and so in love! Congrats!!!

Taylor · Married on 06/15/2018

Erin was great !! She was also super responsive and made our ceremony perfect ! She provided a example template to go over and we didn’t wanna change a thing. Also on the day of the wedding she was so smooth about everything !! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone , she is so sweet and so easy to get along with !!! She seriously is the best and deserves five stars all the way !

Sent on 07/02/2018

As You Wish Wedding Officiant's reply:

Awww, you are so sweet Taylor!! It was such an honor to work with you and Juan, a couple so clearly in love and super fun! Thank you again and congrats!!

Sydney · Married on 06/01/2018

We selected Erin for our wedding officiant and we are so happy we did! She made the entire process very easy for us. From the beginning she was there to answer all of our questions and provide any help she could, even with things that weren’t officiant-related like helping us find vendors. For our ceremony she offered us several pre-written options, as well as the option of creating a completely new ceremony. We ended up choosing one of the pre-written ceremonies and Erin offered us suggestions of how we could make the ceremony our own. Ultimately we ended up with a ceremony we loved, which Erin delivered beautifully at our wedding. She was easy to communicate with, prompt at our wedding, and helpful with mailing in the license after the wedding. We couldn’t have asked for a better officiant!

As You Wish Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much Sydney for the wonderful review! It was so great to work with you and Cameron. Congrats again!!! <3

Priya · Married on 05/24/2018

Erin was the best! She is super sweet and made our special day PERFECT! I would highly recommend her to any couple looking for a wedding officiant!

Sent on 06/28/2018

As You Wish Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much Priya! It was so great to work with you and Sanjit, you two are perfect for each other!

Lindsey · Married on 05/10/2018

Erin was a wonderful officiant for our wedding! She executed the wedding script perfectly, was professional and pleasant to work with.

Sent on 05/26/2018

As You Wish Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much Lindsey! You and John were a pleasure to work with and so sweet! Congrats!!