As You Like It Events & Catering Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 11 Reviews
View more information

Linda T. Married on 08/28/2021

Wedding was amazing!

We just can’t thank you enough. The food was amazing ! We / you got great reviews!!! We had planned so much for this wedding and yet it was total chaos before the wedding. You and your team were so professional and so accommodating ! We thank you and we will recommend you always! Linda

As You Like It Events & Catering's reply:

Hello Linda! Thank you so much! We are all glad everything went well, and thank you also for sharing your mother’s cake recipe with us! We are looking forward an early opportunity to make and share it :)
    Ashley T. Married on 08/28/2021

Absolutely incredible!!

We found As You Like It through a Google search last year when we were planning our wedding and unsure if we wanted to use a catering company. We contacted Rachel and the gang to inquire and going with AYLI was one of the best wedding decisions we ever made. Let's start with the food-- it is DELICIOUS!! They have a wide variety to choose from and truly everything we tried was absolutely perfect. Phyllis and Rachel made it so hard to choose which dishes we wanted to serve because everything was so good. I am Filipina and Rachel was kind enough to serve lumpia and ube ice cream for us-- and boy it was a hit!! Rachel and her entire staff were always so respectful and professional, and answered any questions we had honestly and in a timely manner. Rachel even gave me some sound advice the week of the wedding, as she saw that the Bride was feeling some wedding stress. LOL. They all rolled with the punches and were so understanding when we had to postpone our wedding due to COVID. The owner of our venue was not only impressed with the food and how kind everyone was, but also by how carefully they treated her home and kitchen and how they handled any COVID restrictions. We felt absolutely safe having them inside the house and appreciate that they wore masks and gloves the entire night. They fit in effortlessly in a wedding that had a lot of moving parts. I cannot speak enough praises for AYLI. We don't often throw parties, but look forward to the next one we throw so we can use them again and again. They have made lifelong fans out of us!! Thank you so much for making our big day so special! We love AYLI!!!

As You Like It Events & Catering's reply:

Thank you Ashley! We were so happy to be part of your wedding day! It was truly an honor and a pleasure. Best wishes to you and Mick!
    Joan K. Married on 08/20/2021

Garden Party

As You Like It did an outstanding job for our garden party. I chose them because the variety of food and options, and prices were the best, they went above and beyond what I expected. I’d asked them to see about getting a ping pong table for the party and they did even though it was extra work for them. The grazing table was so beautiful to look at you hated to take food off of it, but we did and it tasted as good as it looked. The staff at As You Like It are so easy to work with. I live in St. Louis and the party was in California and there were no problems in communication at all. If you really want your event “as you like it” this is the company, they couldn’t be more organized, efficient and professional.

As You Like It Events & Catering's reply:

Thank you so much, Joan, it was our pleasure. We are happy to have had the opportunity to help you! Take care!
    S. E. M. Married on 05/30/2021

Absolute Perfection!

I live on the East Coast, so finding someone to cater my son's rehearsal dinner on the West Coast for a holiday weekend was a daunting challenge. I feel so fortunate that I was able to connect with Rachel because she was a godsend! She helped me plan the event in a time of great uncertainty due to Covid; we simply did not know what the restrictions would be at the time of the event or what numbers of guests would respond due to reluctance to travel. For every issue I could think of, Rachel had a solution, which put my mind at ease. The event went off beautifully! Her staff did an amazing job, and the food was delicious! I got dozens of compliments. The tables were set to perfection. I am so grateful to her and to everyone at AYLI who participated in this effort - thank you from the bottom of my heart!
    Vanessa R. Married on 05/21/2021

Wonderful experience

I would highly recommend! Staff was friendly and food was great! Definitely would use them again!.
  • Laura
    Laura B. Married on 02/09/2020

Very kind, helpful team with great food

Our guests had amazing things to say about our food and we had a very easy time working with Rachel, Phylis and their staff. The team stepped in to make our event go perfectly smooth and everyone was incredibly kind throughout the process. I suggest booking with AYLI for any of your special meals.
    Lourdes B. Married on 05/18/2019

Our 30th wedding anniversary and 60th b Day was coordinat by the as you like it events and catering and Rachel and her team did an amazing job.

Rachel and her team made our event such a very special night. They released me and my husband with any stress and made all the planning very smooth. Every concerns that we had had been addressed and they wanted to make sure that we are satisfied to the max. They had an excellent service from start to end. The food was amazing and everyone was complimenting everything... the venue ... the food... the decorations ... the lights ... and most especially the vslur of what you are getting was so worth it. Rachel made some recommendations to make sure that you get what you wanted in your special day. Everything was great and I would highly recommend this company for any special event that anyone maybe needing.

As You Like It Events & Catering's reply:

Hi Ludy, I am so glad that you are happy with how your Celebration turned out. Our team at As You Like It truly appreciated the opportunity to help make this day special for you and Lance. We hope to see you again very soon!
    Rachel, Phyllis, Dominic & our Team at As You Like It Events & Catering
  • Raj
    Raj G. Married on 02/23/2019

Jastina and Rahul’s Wedding

Rachel you are amazing! Your team was very helpful. Thanks for taking all our stress and making Jastina’s and Rahul’s day even more special !!

As You Like It Events & Catering's reply:

Thank you, Raj! We appreciate the opportunity to help make this day special for you and your family. Take care, and we hope to see you again soon!
    -Rachel
  • User2647240 2+ years ago
    If you're looking for first class professional service and excellent food I would highly recommend As You Like It Catering. They far exceeded my expectations (and I am very picky about things!) in catering my daughter's wedding. From the set up to take down they exemplified professionalism and showed that they are experts in their craft. The food was delicious and staff was extremely accommodating and friendly. I will definitely use them again in the future and have already recommended them to friends.
    Sasha Married on 11/11/2007
    Wonderful local catering business that was more than willing to accomodate me in any way possible for my big day.
    Trisha C. Married on 08/27/2019

Baby shower

I found As You Like It on Thumbtack and I am so happy I chose them for my event. Rachel was helpful and punctual with responses every step of the way. I wanted to keep the cost down and she worked with me on that. I let her know that I did not need servers for the food at my event (it is an extra charge), she did not charge me for the servers but they stayed anyway. I was a little perturbed by this at first but the server Nancy was wonderful and so kind. I had made a cheese board and she stood beside it making sure flies were off of it and letting my guests know the different cheeses. The food was great and the chef herself was there. At the end they helped me package up left over food and store it in my fridge. I highly recommend this company. On time, polite and efficient.