A's Exquisite Cakes Reviews

A's Exquisite Cakes 5
A's Exquisite Cakes 6
A's Exquisite Cakes 7

Anansi · Getting married on 07/12/2023

I don't even know there to begin. I mean not only was the cake absolutely stunning but it exceeded my expectations. It was just perfect, looked like something out of a fairytale. I almost didn't want to eat it because it was so beautiful. But I did end up eating it and it was absolutely delicious. It was the perfect touch to my Cinderella themed 30th birthday party. I also feel like it should of been so much more expensive. But instead she worked within my buduget and was so kind and understanding and gave me more than enough time to pay for it. I would definitely recommend Exquisite cakes. I could not have asked for anything better.

Sent on 03/21/2017

Dear Anansi,

Thank you for your review and for choosing A's Exquisite Cakes. I'm happy that you enjoyed your cake and I'm looking forward to working with you again soon.

Jokasta · Getting married on 05/02/2020

I have used this vendor before about 3 times and every time it is a wonderful experience. Alana is always very patient with me and I am able to express my ideas and what I am looking for. She always provides me with plenty of options and I am always satisfied with the end result. The taste of the cakes are always amazing and the decor is always beautiful. This vendor definitely does great work.

Sent on 05/01/2017
  • Venessa

Venessa James · Married on 09/28/2019

Impressive

My first WOW moment was my daughters sweet 16 cake that blew my mind with the details work and the execution of the work. My godson’s 1st Birthday Cake was amazing and my picture perfect 50th Birthday Cake was a scream.

Sent on 09/28/2019
    A's Exquisite Cakes 8
    A's Exquisite Cakes 9
    A's Exquisite Cakes 10

Elizabeth · Married on 09/09/2019

Look No Further!!!!

I am so thankful to have met Alana, she was sooo patient and knew exactly what I needed to make day Special. Not only did my Cake look amazing it tasted a million times better!!!! I've been married for almost a month and people are still talking about my cake!!
    Alana see you at the BABY SHOWER!!! WOOO!!!!!

Sent on 10/03/2019
    A's Exquisite Cakes 11

Ann Cummings · Married on 07/06/2019

Very Professional & Reliable

Thank you very much A's Exquisite Cakes for making my traditional wedding "Black Cake". I had almost given up from my search for my wedding cake but thankfully I found you. The service was the best! The owner kept in touch with me throughout the entire planning and was always quick to answer my text messages or email. One day she sent me a message and asked "how's everything going with your wedding plans, and do you want to add or change any colors on your cake? I wanted to cry when I saw the message because I really wanted to add another color to the cake but didn’t know how to ask because I had already settled on the colors and had changed the cake I had in mind. After the cake was make, she sent me a picture so I could see how it looked. Everything that I wanted on the cake was there and she even included peacock feathers as I was having a peacock themed wedding. As explained, she delivered my cake on time and in perfect condition. Did I mention about the taste of the cake? Finger licking good, that’s what it tasted like and I can’t wait to have another slice on my anniversary. She gave me tips on how to store my cake in the freezer so that I can have it for my anniversary. There is so much more to say but I am going to leave you with this, "If you want an edible cake, professional service, and great decoration on your cake, please do yourself a favor and go with A's Exquisite Cakes, you won’t regret it". (Oh, the cake was only for my Husband and I because in our family, only the bride and groom should eat the wedding cake).

Sent on 09/30/2019
    A's Exquisite Cakes 12

Lu T.r · Married on 05/27/2019

Graduation Cake

Alana was very professional and understanding and worked well with us to ensure that my friend's graduation cake exceeded expectations. The cake was a "show stopper" and it tasted amazing. We have no regrets!

Sent on 06/03/2019
    A's Exquisite Cakes 13

A's Exquisite Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for placing your trust in me. I had so much fun working on this design. Sending Makieba lots of luck on the Bar Exam.

Nikolah Grant · Married on 11/03/2018

Very professional and friendly

My experience with Alana was very good. Did not encounter any problems with her. The picture I sent her of the custom cake I wanted for my sister's 40th birthday party, she executed the cake the exact same way as the picture. It was as if she stole the cake out of the picture. The cake was beautiful and very delicious. Moist and not too sweet , it was just right. Communicating with Alana was very easy and timely. I will be using her in the future again and so should anybody else looking for a cake baker/designer in the Brooklyn, New York area.

Sent on 11/06/2018

A's Exquisite Cakes's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. I hope your sister had 40th birthday party of her dreams. Wishing her a lifetime of happyness and joy.

Stacey Absolu · Married on 10/26/2018

Amazing Service!

A's Exquisite Cakes is the best at what they do! From the professionalism, to the detailing of the cake and of course the taste! You can count on A's to give you EXACTLY what you are looking for. I've been doing business with A's since 2015, and I will continue to do business with them forever!

Sent on 11/04/2018
    A's Exquisite Cakes 14

A's Exquisite Cakes's reply:

Thank you Stacey. I hope you had an amazing night and I’m so happy the you loved your cake. It’s always such a pleasure working with you.

Darlia · Married on 09/14/2018

Exceeded my expectations! My husbands retirement FDNY fire fire helmet cake was a hit at the party!

Sent on 09/20/2018
    A's Exquisite Cakes 15

Shaloma · Married on 08/18/2018

Alana was extremely accommodating and receptive to what we wanted. Not only was our cake beautiful it tastes sooooo good. Countless people wanted to know where we purchased such a tasty cake. Thank you Alana!!

Sent on 08/26/2018
    A's Exquisite Cakes 16

A's Exquisite Cakes's reply:

Wishing you a morsel day happily ever after ❤️. Gods blessings on you union. I am patiently awaiting the video of Darren dancing for his bride.

Chevon · Married on 07/21/2018

Love Love Love ordering from A's Exquisite Cakes. The Cakes and Cupcakes tasted amazing and we're very delicious. Impeccable and great Customer Service. Love the thought, creativity and details that were put into each one of my orders and all of their other Cakes and Desserts. Always delivers on time and very reliable. Amazing job always. Definitely will be ordering from A's Exquisite Cakes again.

Sent on 05/02/2017

A's Exquisite Cakes's reply:

Thank you Chevon it is always such a pleasure working with you. Thank you for always allowing me to be creative and for your continued support. Alana

Jane · Married on 03/17/2018

The cakes at A's Exquisite Cakes are incredible. I ordered a cake for an event and not only was the cake exceptionally well done, but it was clean, concise, and delicious. Alana took my ideas and made a cake even better than I even envisioned it. It was unbelievable! Excellent customer service, she was very professional and patient as I expressed what I was looking for. I can't say enough good things, the entire experience was amazing. The cake was delicious, expert baking skills - with delicious fillings and rich cakes. Not to mention, she took the time to take professional photos of the cake before delivering it, so that my family has a memory of the cake forever. Gorgeous sugar flowers, amazing hand cut stenciled designs, vivid colors and perfect visual balance on the cake. The price is totally reasonable and careful delivery of cake is carried out by A's Cakes as well. All around amazing experience, will be sharing and recommending this vendor for ANY and EVERY event.

Sent on 03/20/2018

Sarita · Married on 02/06/2018

Always Satisifed ! Amazing !!!

Sent on 02/04/2018
    A's Exquisite Cakes 17
    A's Exquisite Cakes 18

Surrenca · Married on 02/04/2018

Alana is the absolute BEST! She can make any and all of your ideas come to life in cake form! Super professional, accommodating, and creative. All the cakes I have ordered from her look like art and are absolutely delicious!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Keisha · Married on 01/01/2018

The cakes are perfectly creative and delicious. Alana does the best job at making you feel happy about your ideas and plans for your cakes.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Nicosia · Married on 12/25/2017

I don’t even know where to begin!! This cake was simply amazing, moist, delicious!! My family can’t seem to get enough!!! Thank you Alanna!!!

Sent on 12/25/2017
    A's Exquisite Cakes 19

A's Exquisite Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. This cake was a joy to make. God bless Olivia-Ryan

Amber · event on 10/14/2017

Beautiful, delicious cake with such short notice, thank you so much for making this day extra special. Would recommend to everyone.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Vanessa · Married on 08/12/2017

Alana is AMAZING!!!! This my 6th time purchasing a cake from her and I will continue to do so in the near future!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Anisha · Married on 08/09/2017

Delicious cakes and extremely professional!!

Sent on 08/05/2017

Marie · Married on 07/23/2017

I wish I video the bride-to-be taking her first bite of her strawberry short-cake bridal shower cake. Her comments afterwards was priceless and made me so happy to know selecting A's Exquisite Cakes was the perfect choice for this event. The taste as the bride stated was the best strawberry short-cake she has had and it made her happy that it was an authentic taste. The look of the cake was absolutely amazing and received high remarks from the guest. I highly recommend A's Exquisite Cakes for your next event and I look forward to working with Alana on our upcoming Events @eventsbymsl

Sent on 07/29/2017

Margaret · Married on 07/23/2017

This was my second cake from Alana & as usual she never disappoints!!!! Her work is so perfect I love how perfect her cakes looks & taste. It's rare that you find cakes that look as good as they taste that's why I love Alana. Also her website is very helpful and her prices are reasonable. It was also very easy to pay her etc through her invoicing system. I highly recommend Alana!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Anisha · Married on 06/25/2017

Absolutely delicious and stunning cakes!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Lise · Married on 05/22/2017

Alana surpassed what we had envisioned in a Naked Wedding Cake, for my daughter's Brooklyn event!... It was beyond beautiful! We were in awe!!
    Thank you again for your professionalism and artistry! Highly recommend A's!

Lise Gallant - Montreal, Canada

Sent on 05/23/2017

tricia · Married on 05/20/2017

A's Exquisite Cakes are one of a kind! Alana is such a beautiful soul! She makes her cakes with love! You can literally feel the love from when speaking to her about ordering, to receiving the cake! Ive always ordered cakes from Alana and i've never been disappointed! The finished product is soooooo spectacular, you don't even want to cut it!!!! Oh, and the quality of the cake itself is beyond this world!!! The cakes are always moist and they taste so good!!!!! You would not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Kaprice · Married on 05/06/2017

Me and my boyfriend was throwing our baby boy his first birthday party and Alana did a wonderful job she always responded to my emails and everything just turned out perfect. compliments from everyone they loved the cake.. Alana is the perfect person to go to for an outstanding cake

Sent on 05/08/2017