ARWhite Photography Reviews

ARWhite Photography 5
ARWhite Photography 6
ARWhite Photography 7

Kelsey · Getting married on 10/17/2020

Amanda is Super Wonderful!

As my fiance and I are on a tight budget, we were not planning on getting engagement photos. But Amanda worked with us to make it possible, and was even able to incorporate our furbaby Harley (who loved her!). We are so happy to have found Amanda for our wedding!

Sent on 06/16/2019

ARWhite Photography's reply:

Thank you Kelsey, it was my pleasure. It was so nice meeting and working with you all. Can’t wait until your wedding!
  • Orly

Orly · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Memories to last a lifetime

To put it simply, Amanda is truly amazing. I contacted her in June for a sailing engagement themed shoot and she did not hesitate to take on the challenge. When we arrived she had already been there scoping out the area for the best pictures. She made the shoot so much fun and so natural. Her pictures are absolutely breathtaking! She helped guide us through poses and we had so much fun, my cheeks hurt from laughing with her and smiling throughout the shoot. She's not scared of a challenge and she will do whatever it takes ( in our case, getting on a rocky sailboat) to capture the best shots! I am so happy with our engagement pictures and I cannot wait to see the pictures she takes for my wedding.

Sent on 05/24/2019
    ARWhite Photography 8

ARWhite Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Orly! I loved the idea of the sailboat from the first time you mentioned it. You and Saylor were such a pleasure to work with. I can’t wait until your big day!
  • Emily

Emily Southmayd · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Beautiful lighting, amazing photos

Amanda was so wonderful to work with for our engagement photos and we can't wait to see how she captures our wedding day. The photos are beautiful. Her skill with lighting really sets her photos apart from the rest...couldn't be happier with our choice of Amanda as our photographer!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Nancy

Nancy Pascone · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Amazing photographer! Photos are stunning.

Amanda is fantastic! She knew the best locations and captured the best lighting imaginable. Our engagement session was amazing, we cannot wait for our wedding day. Her photographs are magical.

Sent on 05/24/2019

ARWhite Photography's reply:

Thank you sooo much Nancy! You and Tony were so fun to work with. Looking forward to your wedding day!

Lisa Haug · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Engagement photos

Amanda did our engagement photos this weekend. She was there early and had the best spots ready for us. She made it so we were comfortable to be around and pointed us always in the right direction. Amanda did a great job of making us laugh and smile the entire time. She was easy to plan the photo shoot with and kept us up to date with possible weather issues.
    By Monday Amanda had posted some pictures on Instagram and they were even better than we could have imagined.
    My fiancé and I are now super excited for our wedding and feeling a lot more relaxed knowing we don’t have to worry about photos, knowing they will come out perfect on the big day!

Sent on 04/16/2019

ARWhite Photography's reply:

Thank you Lisa so much! I had such a great time with you and Fletch. I can't wait until your wedding day!
  • Lynn

Lynn Montgomery · Married on 08/25/2019

Can't recommend highly enough! Wow!

Amanda is absolutely fantastic, we could not have asked for a better wedding photographer. She was professional the entire time and caught every moment of our beautiful day, and got some AMAZING shots when we had our ceremony on the beach with 30 mph wind gusts! Amanda was there early and even stayed a bit late to make sure we had every photo we wanted. She was easy to reach and speak with during the entire process and her prices are great for the quality of what you get. I cannot recommend ARWhite Photography highly enough. Thank you so much for making our day special with photos we will treasure forever!

Sent on 09/12/2019

ARWhite Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Lynn for this review. I had such a blast working with you and Brennan! Thank you so much for choosing ARWhite Photography!

Kaitlyn Shenk · Married on 06/26/2019

Fell in love

Absolutely stunning pictures! Could not believe how beautiful they turned out

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Marisa

Marisa · Married on 06/22/2019

small beach wedding

Amanda was great to work with! She came to our beach condo to do pre-wedding photos and spent about an hour with my husband and I after the wedding taking pictures. She was very responsive to my questions/emails/texts. She also did some additional editing for me after her original edits which was above and beyond what she needed to do. Great work!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Ninette

Ninette · Married on 05/24/2019

Amazing photographer, breathtaking photos!

Amanda is absolutely amazing and very talented! We hired her for our wedding and we couldn't have picked a better photographer. She's an all round awesome person - very sweet and friendly. She has a great eye for photos and was a lot of fun to work with. We got all of our edited photos within 2 weeks of our wedding which is unheard of! We absolutely LOVE all of our wedding photos!! She even snuck out with us during the reception to get some sunset photos and they turned out amazing. We can't wait to share the online photo gallery with our family and friends. We highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Jenna Legnaioli · Married on 02/01/2019

Great Photographer!

Amanda was great to work with, and totally flexible to the needs of the day. Love the final pictures!
    Amanda did a great job at capturing the event, without me really noticing she was there. Fantastic

Sent on 03/26/2019

ARWhite Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jenna! It was my pleasure. You were great to work with and down for anything, which made it so fun.
  • Doreen

Doreen · Married on 10/23/2018

Flexible & Fun

Amanda is amazing!! We first used her for our wedding 2 months ago & again 2 days ago for our family Christmas pictures. The boys had so much fun doing this photo shoot, Amanda took such great pictures that it was hard to choose just one for the Christmas cards. She is so easy and accommodating, very passionate about her work, and delivers fantastic results. Flexibility with a family of 7 is essential and Amanda did just that, working on an early Sunday morning to make it all work out.

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • User3828314 · Recently married

Wonderful Wedding Photographer

Amanda did an amazing job photographing our wedding. She was great to work with and very creative. Her pictures are amazing. I could not have asked for better pictures of our special day. She captured all the moments we wanted her to and then more. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing a photographer.

Sent on 01/05/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Oursler · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing photos

Amanda is amazing! She was always responsive with our emails and calls, was open to any ideas we had during the engagement shoot and wedding shoot, and was very flexible and accommodating with our wedding day timeline. She was very thorough in making sure she got lots of shots, with a variety of backdrops and poses. She got to know our group, and managed to get some super sweet photos out of a very stubborn ring bearer! Best of all, we got all of our photos sent to us just one week after our wedding. Hundreds of photos and they are all GORGEOUS. She has the fastest turn-around time we have ever heard of and her work is stunning. We loved having Amanda there to capture our special day and would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Melanie · Married on 09/28/2018

We received services as a package thru Barefoot Beach Bride, but working with AR White Photographt was such a pleasant surprise! We got amazing pictures & our photographer was a pleasure to work with. Definitely recommend

Sent on 10/07/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/09/2018

My husband and I met Amanda at Wedding Show at Seacrets in Ocean City 5 months before our wedding. Immediately, I was drawn to her photos. I’m very indecisive and had been searching for a photographer for several months. Amanda was absolutely amazing from the beginning to end. Jason and I got married on Sunday 09/09/18. Our wedding was supposed to be on the beach at The Big Chill Beach Club, but due to 45mph winds, we ended up getting married in the tent. As soon as dinner finished, we were evacuated due to safety concerns and moved to the bar of the big chill where Amanda had to get extremely creative with her photos and she certainly did! She wasn’t afraid to weather the storm with us & take risks in the wind/rain. Because of the weather we were unable to get many good couple shots. She is allowing us to come back on a pretty day and take some more! She also got our photos (950+) back to us completely edited within 10 days (9/19/18). That’s unheard of. Most people wait over a month at least. She was very reasonably priced and the photos turned out great! Everyone that has complimented on how great her work is. She really went above and beyond to work with our every request & weather interruptions. I highly recommend working with her. You will not be disappointed. :-)

Sent on 09/19/2018
    ARWhite Photography 16
  • Jasmine

Jasmine England · Married on 08/26/2018

Unforgettable!

We couldn't of had more perfect wedding day! We had a blast and we have photos that proves it! We are so thankful! We will remember the memories we shared together with our friends and family for the rest of our lives! Our guests had a blast. Nothing but compliments! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    ARWhite Photography 17

K · Married on 08/18/2018

Wedding of a lifetime

This was the best day of my life! We have a zillion beautiful pictures that we will treasure for life !

Sent on 10/16/2018

Samantha Smith · Married on 08/18/2018

Absolutely wonderful

We planned our wedding from WV and traveled to Ocean City to be wed. Amanda went above and beyond for us and our guests. She captures every moment perfectly, not just for me but my guests and their families as well.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Dlandacre · Married on 08/14/2018

Wedding photo superb

Very good photos and went over the top to make sure we had something to look back on. Great experience100

Sent on 10/20/2018

Joanna Swanson · Married on 07/30/2018

Priceless unique photos

Amanda has a gift for photography that can’t be taught. She sees the shots before she even takes them and knows how to get the perfect lighting which can make a good photo great! She also knows how to make anxious moments fun and peaceful, priceless for a nervous bride.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Logan · Married on 10/27/2017

Amanda was quick to answer any question I had before our photo shoot. The day of the shoot she was amazing. She was encouraging and helped position us as we needed to be. We had never done pictures before and my fiance is a little awkward in front of the camera! I wasn't expecting to get such awesome pictures. But when we got our link to the gallery I was amazed. Amanda does phenomenal work and she was professional and personable. You can't go wrong with her!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Kathleen · Married on 09/17/2016

Growing up, I loved looking at my parents' wedding photos, which were disappointingly few, and I also loved looking back at my own photos, which were likewise few, since I seldom take them myself. So I'm extremely grateful to Amanda for capturing my wedding beautifully, especially those tiny moments of joy that I probably didn't notice during the wonderful chaos. Amanda has an amazing eye and is a pleasure to work with--couldn't have asked for anyone better! I can't wait to share all those little moments with my loved ones and cherish them always. Thank you for that incredible gift!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Karla · Married on 07/03/2016

Amanda is an amazing photographer with a great eye! She captured our engagement & wedding beautifully! We would definitely recommend ARWhite Photography for any memorable event.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Lindsey · Married on 02/27/2016

I honestly cannot express through this short review how impressed I am with Amanda's work. My husband and I chose Amanda White to be the person to capture our wedding day after meeting with several different photographers in the Houston area, and I am SO glad that she was our photographer. She not only captured our entire wedding day beautifully, but she also went out of her way to go make sure our engagement pictures were taken at the location where my husband proposed - which made me feel confident in her work from the very beginning.
    I highly recommend her for anyone seeking professional portraits or wedding photography. I would not have asked for a more pleasant experience or for more beautiful pictures from one of the biggest days of my life.

Sent on 03/12/2016
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 07/31/2015

Awesome experience

Amanda came prepared , had lighting and was very focused on her task. The pictures turned out wonderful and the client was pleased.
    I would recommend her anytime.
    Alison