Arundel Estate Reviews

Arundel Estate 5
Arundel Estate 6
Arundel Estate 7

Mackenzie · Getting married on 02/14/2020

Perfect estate to have your wedding at! A did a styled shoot there for my photography, moments by mb, and I couldn’t be happier with the venue and beauty of it.

Sent on 11/09/2017
    Arundel Estate 8

Ashley Bendele · Married on 04/05/2019

Dream Venue

This venue was everything I'd dreamed of. The owners of the home actually live in the house, and they are so kind, accommodating and the best hosts! I loved that I had the option to stay the night before the wedding with all my bridesmaids and wake up there on my wedding day. It was one of my favorite things about the venue! Other than the sheer beauty of this property. They also made wedding planning a breeze since they provided chairs, round tables and cocktail tables, then helped arrange any upgrades to those items (like our big farm table for the head table).

They had the best spaces in the house for the bridal party to get ready, too! The rooms for the girls were beautiful, and the guys room was so fun, with the pool table, lounge and kitchenette. Then the bridal suite and the men's room both connected out on to a massive balcony overlooking the pool - the perfect spot for our first look.

I wouldn't change anything about this experience!

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Arundel Estate 15
    Arundel Estate 16
    Arundel Estate 17

Kim · Married on 01/05/2019

Arundel Estate is the most beautiful out of all the venues I toured. Tommy & Penny (owners) are visionaries~simply amazing at planning and coordinating weddings. I highly recommend Arundel for any event, it’s gorgeous from the inside out, they have thought of everything! Love Love Love it!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Daniel Bass · Married on 10/05/2018

A beautiful Wedding venue!

What a beautiful wedding day we had for our son at Arundel Estate! From the time you arrive all of your needs are met. We had a great time relaxing in the "Groomsmans Suite" playing pool, reminiscing, playing video games, and simply just hanging out in a relaxing atmosphere waiting on the wedding planner to tell us it was "Go Time"! I can also tell you that I heard nothing but the same great remarks from the all the women that were over in the "Brides Suite" as well. As we moved down to the "Lawn" setting for the wedding it was an absolutely stunning view. The large oak trees casting shade and shadows over the wedding party and guests is as good as ot gets for an outside Florida wedding! The reception area by the pool was a great place for all the guests to mingle and snack while the wedding party was getting their pictures taken was a great option! The reception out on the tent covered deck by the gazebo was large enough for 150+ guests to have relax at tables with enough room for dancing while the DJ played! I can honestly say that this venue caters to your every need throughout your planning stages and event to ensure your day is a memorable event! A true 5 Star in my books!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Caryn · Married on 02/18/2018

The Arundel Estate is a beautiful venue. We had so many different areas to take amazing pictures and to set up different activities to create a really special day. I loved being a part of a wedding at this venue, it made the whole day feel magical.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Ashley · Married on 02/18/2018

My husband and I could not have dreamed of a more perfect wedding day! Everything came together so much better than we ever imagined. My bridesmaids and I stayed over the night before to soak up all the wedding fun, and had a wonderful time getting ready together. The atmosphere of the Bridal Suite and the Groom’s Lounge made getting ready enjoyable, and really made taking pictures a breeze. The layout of the venue kept all of our bridal party close by, which minimized the time spent "running around and searching for people", but it’s spaciousness allowed for each group to have ample room to relax and prep for our special day! We did our first look on the beautiful balcony that connects the two bridal spaces, and the pictures turned out spectacular! (Your photographer will thank you!) We would not change one second of our day, and we are beyond grateful to the Owners & Operators at Arundel Estate for all that they did to help us create priceless memories!

Sent on 05/01/2018
    Arundel Estate 24
    Arundel Estate 25
    Arundel Estate 26

Kaylin · Married on 12/27/2015

Arundel Estate is a perfect location for your outdoor wedding. There are so many different photo opportunities, beautiful oak trees and they are growing lavender which will be stunning once it’s in full bloom! As for logistics everything is close by so it’s easy for guests to move from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception. There is also plenty of parking for your guests! You don’t want to miss out on this beautiful venue.

Sent on 04/12/2018