Aruba Photo and Films Reviews

30 Reviews for Aruba Photo and Films

• Christine

Christine · Married on 08/25/2018

Beyond happy with service

From the time I contacted Roney to final product received I couldn’t be more satisfied. My wedding video is something I will treasure forever and Roney captured all the important moments for my husband and I. Roney has fair prices for his incredible product and I would not hesitate to recommend him to any bride in Aruba! Thank you so much again!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Alex Florez · Married on 08/18/2018

Video Wedding

We got from Aruba Photo and Films an spectacular service, everything we can imagine for our wedding this guys filled our expectations.
    100% recommended.

Sent on 01/29/2019

Ramdi Andrea Diaz · Married on 08/17/2018

He made my dream come true

Met my expectations 1000%, captured every detail of my wedding

Sent on 01/29/2019

Cristian Garcia · Married on 08/04/2018

unforgettable

Sometimes you need special people for a special moment and Aruba Photo and Films were part of those special people in our wedding.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Jilian · Married on 05/28/2017

Outstanding, professional high quality photography and even better experience for your special day!!

If you are looking for the absolute best photographer and videographer in Aruba, look not further!! I highly recommend Aruba photo and films, without reservation! My husband and I traveled to Aruba from NJ in October 2020 for our “Babymoon”, and wanted to capture our gender reveal on the beach. The communication with our photographer was seamless ahead of our trip and upon arrival. The day of our session, the team was exceptional. They provided the most amazing service and experience during our private beach photo shoot and captured every special moment of our gender reveal. They made us feel so comfortable especially during the uncertainty of the pandemic. Their attention to detail and genuine love for what they do came through in every one of our photos. I will definitely be working with them again in the future and if you want the capture your special event perfectly, you will too!!!

Sent on 10/10/2020