Aruba Photo and Films Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Yenner
    Yenner B. Getting married on 01/11/2271

Fotos de Familia

Contratamos a Roney por una recomendación de un amigo. Fuimos con la esperanza de tener un resultado bonito de unas fotos familiares mi esposa, mi hijo y yo. Durante la sesión el trato fue cordial, Roney nos dio algunas instrucciones y acepto sin problemas nuestras preferencias. Unos días después recibimos los resultados de las fotos y fue increible! Supero cualquier expectativa que me habia marcado, la calidad de las fotos, la imagnen, Roney capturo todos los aspectos no solo de nuestra personalidad, también la del entorno y hemos quedados encantados con el resultado. Inmediatamente empezamos a compartir las fotos con familiares y amigos y todos mostraron su felicidad con el resultado. Un punto que destacar, es que la hija de Roney (una adoslecente muy simpatica) es su ayudante y hace un trabajo fenomenal. Esto ayuda a crear un ambiente mas familiar y cercano. Muchas gracias por tu profesionalidad Roney. Lo recomendamos 100%.
  • X
    Xavier B. Getting married on 03/12/2022

Amazing photography team

I contacted Roney and his team for a photoshoot to propose to my now fiancée. He did an exceptional job and went above and beyond to help coordinate the proposal. We are glad that we chose Roney to capture our special moment. I would definitely recommend Roney and his team for any special event in Aruba.... Thank you Roney!
    Laura E. Married on 10/09/2021

Awesome team!!!

They were so great. Maria even watched and held baby Joey while we got some
    Pics. They were so awesome. On time and so friendly. Thank u again!!! Drone shots are amaizing!!!!
    Anfernee E. Married on 09/18/2021

Amazing photographer and service

We were so lucky to have Roney on our wedding day. We were able to meet up beforehand and he helped us select the best backdrops for me and my wife. He was very attentive to our needs and highly professional. Roney is flexible and pays attention to detail with regards to his work. Would definitely recommend anyone who is looking for a photographer to contact Roney. Our photos came out amazing.
    Taryn A. Married on 08/14/2021

Last minute hire - we are delighted

Roney and Jose came to our rescue when the photographer we hired got COVID. They were FANSTASTIC! Highly recommend and wish I had found them sooner.
    Christopher W. Married on 08/13/2021

Exceptional

Roney was punctual, professional, thoughtful, and did a phenomenal job of capturing our special moment. I let him know that i wanted to propose at sunset, and he captured break taking views of the proposal at sunset. He exceeded all of our expectations.
  • Guido
    Guido B. Married on 07/24/2021

Great service!

Roney guided us through the photoshoot and made great pictures! Thank you!
  • Simon
    Simon P. Married on 07/08/2021

Aruba Wedding Video

Roney was great. He did an amazing job with our wedding video. He was responsive and flexible with our request and the quality of work is worth every penny.
    Reina M. Married on 07/07/2021

So professional and great service! Will definitely book Roney when I go back to this beautiful island of Aruba

Couldn’t be more happier with my pictures. I mean from being on time to responding my emails in an efficient manner. It was my first time doing a photoshoot and Roney made it easier and was very professional in guiding me thru this process. Thank you again for an amazing experience in such a beautiful island of Aruba!
  • Gina
    Gina S. Married on 06/25/2021

Best photo shot EVER!!

A friends and family of 15 went to Aruba for a need vacation and decide to save the memories got very lucky to find Aruba photo and film we have the best experience before and after we love the pictures.
    They where so easy to work with and they make each of us feel very special.
    Ryan R. Married on 02/22/2021

Easy going people with great camera work!

Aruba photo & films was very helpful in making our wedding day special. They captured the ceremony perfectly and were so happy with how quickly they sent us the edited photos! 10/10! Would definitely hire again.
  • Leandro
    Leandro P. Married on 02/12/2021

Good quality and very savvy photographer

We hired @arubaphotoandfilms for our wedding and a post-wedding photoshoot. Roney provided an excellent service and amazing customer service experience with a personal touch that makes you feel that you are getting a unique service. They worked hard to make feel comfortable during the photo session and the final work has top quality. Thank you for the perfect experience, dedication and making our special day memorable.
    Luz F. Married on 10/29/2020

Everything perfect the best photographer 🤩

Everything perfect the best photographer 🤩
    Michael C. Married on 10/07/2020

Engagement Photos

Roney was fantastic and helped coordinate my proposal to my now fiancée. Roney arrived early and was there right in time to capture the special moment. I would recommend Roney to anyone planning a special event in Aruba.
    Beatrice Married on 09/13/2020

Absolutely perfect

Roney and his crew did an excellent job . The video was absolutely perfect and I am so happy I chose them to be my videographers.
    Coming all the way from New York I was very nervous turn off find the right person and I’m so glad that I did
  • Dionne
    Dionne L. Married on 06/13/2020

Roney is a class act!

My wedding coming this June 13th, 2020 was cancelled due to Covid-19. On top of the disappointment of having to cancel my entire wedding I was also tasked with recouping all of the money I have put out to vendors. Roney refunded my deposit due to these extreme circumstances unlike many other vendors. I would not hesitate to use him in the future should I return to Aruba once life goes back to normal. He has been understanding and professional through this very trying time for me. Thank you Roney and hopefully I will see you soon!
    Starla Married on 02/22/2020

Means 2020

i am 1000% impressed with this video it captured all of the Perfect moments and took me back to one of the happiest times of my life. I cried like a baby Watching it thank you Roney and team you are Forever Sketched it my Heart your Work was Phenomenal and will Forever be remembered 🏽
  • Mary
    Mary R. Married on 12/21/2019

Professional, Exquisite, Elegant and Memorable.

I reached out to @arubaphotoandfilms because I was looking something within my budget, but not trashy. He was professional and prompt with his responses. There are no words to express the joy and happiness we felt on our special day and he captured them exquisitely. Thank you from the bottom of our heart for capturing our memorable day so beautifully and elegantly.
  • Daria
    Daria Married on 11/09/2019

A dream come true photographer!

Roney was awesome! He listened to everything we wanted and was professional throughout the process. Our pictures came out amazing and we got them back in 2 weeks! I love every single one of my photos and have a great way to capture all the wonderful memories we made that day! Highly recommend Roney.
  • Elaine
    Elaine S. Married on 09/05/2019

Very professional and personable

Roney is very professional and nothing is too much trouble. Our wedding was on Palm Beach Aruba on 5th September 2019. We can’t watch our video without getting emotional.
    Thanks Roney xx
  • Tita
    Tita N. Married on 08/29/2019

Excelentísimo, el mejor!!

El mejor lejos, agradecidos y enamorados de su trabajo!
  • Hildred
    Hildred C. Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing Videographer

I am so happy I decided to have a videographer to film my special day but even happier it was Roney Lopes. He was so nice from beginning to end and I really appreciated how flexible and easy going he was throughout the entire process. He listened to what we wanted and made sure it happened. Roney was there the entire day and was able to catch every special moment on film, from the small moments to the big. We love how he edited the end video, it was better than we even imagined. We are so happy with it and love showing it off! All my friends and family are so impressed. It’s such a special keepsake from the most important day of your life. It’s the best decision I made!

– Hildred Croes

• Cassandra
    Cassandra C. Married on 08/08/2019

A true artist, an amazing videographer

Roney Made us an amazing wedding video that we will cherish forever. He captured every important detail of our wedding from getting ready, ceremony, and reception. He brings the moments to life with his artistic style.

It was a pleasure working with him. He was very responsive from start to finish. He answered all of my questions very quickly- within hours! he also sent us a few sneak peeks before sending us the full video-which came very quickly as well!

He was very accommodating to our schedule when we met with him on the island days before our wedding. After the wedding, we met again for a mini casual drone session that he also incorporated into our video. AMAZING.

• Kristina
    Kristina S. Married on 07/12/2019

Stunning photographs!

Roney and his team at Aruba Photo and Films blew our expectations out of the water! They were extremely professional, and they arrived early and stayed late to make sure they captured all the little moments on our wedding day. Our pictures are absolutely stunning. We have received so many compliments on them. Book Roney and his team, you won't regret it! :)
    Brittany P. Married on 07/12/2019

Wedding video

We used Roney for our wedding videographer. I could not recommend him enough. He was very professional and his work is amazing. we are in love with our wedding video. He was very easy to work with and made us feel so comfortable right from the beginning. He was recommended to us, and I am so happy we took the chance and went with him!