Aruba Photo and Films Reviews

28 Reviews for Aruba Photo and Films

• Simon

Simon Perez · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Aruba Wedding Video

Roney was great. He did an amazing job with our wedding video. He was responsive and flexible with our request and the quality of work is worth every penny.

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Leandro

Leandro Pena Di Vittorio · Getting married on 02/12/2021

Good quality and very savvy photographer

We hired @arubaphotoandfilms for our wedding and a post-wedding photoshoot. Roney provided an excellent service and amazing customer service experience with a personal touch that makes you feel that you are getting a unique service. They worked hard to make feel comfortable during the photo session and the final work has top quality. Thank you for the perfect experience, dedication and making our special day memorable.

Sent on 03/01/2020

Michael Crea · Married on 10/07/2020

Engagement Photos

Roney was fantastic and helped coordinate my proposal to my now fiancée. Roney arrived early and was there right in time to capture the special moment. I would recommend Roney to anyone planning a special event in Aruba.

Sent on 10/11/2020
  • Dionne

Dionne Leblanc · Married on 06/13/2020

Roney is a class act!

My wedding coming this June 13th, 2020 was cancelled due to Covid-19. On top of the disappointment of having to cancel my entire wedding I was also tasked with recouping all of the money I have put out to vendors. Roney refunded my deposit due to these extreme circumstances unlike many other vendors. I would not hesitate to use him in the future should I return to Aruba once life goes back to normal. He has been understanding and professional through this very trying time for me. Thank you Roney and hopefully I will see you soon!

Sent on 05/19/2020

Starla · Married on 02/22/2020

Means 2020

i am 1000% impressed with this video it captured all of the Perfect moments and took me back to one of the happiest times of my life. I cried like a baby Watching it thank you Roney and team you are Forever Sketched it my Heart your Work was Phenomenal and will Forever be remembered 🏽

Sent on 03/11/2020
  • Mary

Mary Rojas · Married on 12/21/2019

Professional, Exquisite, Elegant and Memorable.

I reached out to @arubaphotoandfilms because I was looking something within my budget, but not trashy. He was professional and prompt with his responses. There are no words to express the joy and happiness we felt on our special day and he captured them exquisitely. Thank you from the bottom of our heart for capturing our memorable day so beautifully and elegantly.

Sent on 02/04/2020
  • Daria

Daria · Married on 11/09/2019

A dream come true photographer!

Roney was awesome! He listened to everything we wanted and was professional throughout the process. Our pictures came out amazing and we got them back in 2 weeks! I love every single one of my photos and have a great way to capture all the wonderful memories we made that day! Highly recommend Roney.

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Elaine

Elaine Stripe · Married on 09/05/2019

Very professional and personable

Roney is very professional and nothing is too much trouble. Our wedding was on Palm Beach Aruba on 5th September 2019. We can’t watch our video without getting emotional.
    Thanks Roney xx

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Tita

Tita Nava · Married on 08/29/2019

Excelentísimo, el mejor!!

El mejor lejos, agradecidos y enamorados de su trabajo!

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Hildred

Hildred Croes · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing Videographer

I am so happy I decided to have a videographer to film my special day but even happier it was Roney Lopes. He was so nice from beginning to end and I really appreciated how flexible and easy going he was throughout the entire process. He listened to what we wanted and made sure it happened. Roney was there the entire day and was able to catch every special moment on film, from the small moments to the big. We love how he edited the end video, it was better than we even imagined. We are so happy with it and love showing it off! All my friends and family are so impressed. It’s such a special keepsake from the most important day of your life. It’s the best decision I made!

– Hildred Croes

Sent on 09/21/2019
  • Cassandra

Cassandra Cracchiolo · Married on 08/08/2019

A true artist, an amazing videographer

Roney Made us an amazing wedding video that we will cherish forever. He captured every important detail of our wedding from getting ready, ceremony, and reception. He brings the moments to life with his artistic style.

It was a pleasure working with him. He was very responsive from start to finish. He answered all of my questions very quickly- within hours! he also sent us a few sneak peeks before sending us the full video-which came very quickly as well!

He was very accommodating to our schedule when we met with him on the island days before our wedding. After the wedding, we met again for a mini casual drone session that he also incorporated into our video. AMAZING.

Sent on 09/13/2019

Brittany Preston · Married on 07/12/2019

Wedding video

We used Roney for our wedding videographer. I could not recommend him enough. He was very professional and his work is amazing. we are in love with our wedding video. He was very easy to work with and made us feel so comfortable right from the beginning. He was recommended to us, and I am so happy we took the chance and went with him!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Kristina

Kristina Schmidt · Married on 07/12/2019

Stunning photographs!

Roney and his team at Aruba Photo and Films blew our expectations out of the water! They were extremely professional, and they arrived early and stayed late to make sure they captured all the little moments on our wedding day. Our pictures are absolutely stunning. We have received so many compliments on them. Book Roney and his team, you won't regret it! :)

Sent on 12/20/2019

Alex · Married on 07/05/2019

Aruba pictures

We had a great time with this photographer , he was so professional came with another photographer to help. He made it so easy for us, found us at our spot and really worked with us to get the best shots. He also was very easy to get through, answered right away and was quick with sending the perfect edited pictures. If you want great shots in Aruba I would definitely recommend using him.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Lisa Roche · Married on 05/26/2019

It was a beautiful day

They were wonderful and we have great pictures to cherish

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Steven

Steven Rudalf · Married on 05/17/2019

Ronnie is very professional, personable and detail oriented. He made sure he got the best angles and poses. He's the best

Ronnie wasbetter than imagined

Sent on 05/21/2019

Latanya Moore · Married on 04/05/2019

Vow renewal

Roney did an excellent job very professional and my pictures are beautiful

Sent on 04/12/2019
  • Ajeenah

Ajeenah and Brandy · Married on 03/15/2019

Amazing work and personality!

Every emotion was translated through video!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Manni

Manni · Married on 01/15/2019

Incredible quality, great communication, friendly and treasured keepsake for our anniversary

Working with Ronni was the best decisions we made! We are so thankful we have a viedo of this amazing day in our lives. With Ronni capturing this day for us, was so much fun. Ronni is such a friendly and easy-going person with a lot of skill that it felt very natural to have him around to capture the day.
    It doesn’t end there! Ronni did an excellent job communicating and getting clips and the final viedo edit to us quickly. Now we have a friend in Aruba and we will meet again Ronni. We enjoyed the time that you spent with us ♥️
    We highly recommend working with and getting to know Ronni.

Sent on 02/21/2019

Andrea Cano · Married on 11/24/2018

Unique. Amazing. Just a lovely work!

Thank you so much for the level of service you provided on the day. So many of our guests said how professional you were and we have recommended you to family and friends who will I am certain use your services.

Sent on 01/10/2019
  • I

Isabella Fortich · Married on 11/17/2018

The best vendor I hired

Absolutely incredible! Words will never be enough to explain how amazing Roney and his team are. From beginning to end his work was absolutely impeccable. Roney certainly has a gift for people. His customer service and patience for brides is out of this world. I am so happy to have stumbled upon such an incredible team. My wedding would’ve never been the same without them! Thank you Aruba Photo and Films for all your hard work.

Sent on 01/16/2019
  • Rodolfo

Rodolfo Silva · Married on 10/04/2018

Great photographer!

Right from our first meeting, Roney gave us exactly the sort of photography we were after for our wedding.

Roney was unobtrusive, friendly and fun, and put all of our guests at ease too, we love all the photos. Not only Roney is incredibly good at what he do, he is a great guy!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Jean Vincent Lado · Married on 09/28/2018

Unique and exciting experience

His videos and photos of our wedding were extraordinary. It has authentic and very creative ideas to expose the best moments of an event and love

Sent on 01/29/2019
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 08/25/2018

Beyond happy with service

From the time I contacted Roney to final product received I couldn’t be more satisfied. My wedding video is something I will treasure forever and Roney captured all the important moments for my husband and I. Roney has fair prices for his incredible product and I would not hesitate to recommend him to any bride in Aruba! Thank you so much again!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Alex Florez · Married on 08/18/2018

Video Wedding

We got from Aruba Photo and Films an spectacular service, everything we can imagine for our wedding this guys filled our expectations.
    100% recommended.