Artsy Occasions Reviews

49 | Sandusky, OH

49 Reviews for Artsy Occasions

49 Artsy Occasions Reviews

Stephanie · Married on 12/02/2017

Artsy Occasions was a life saver! Holly was able to create and print our wedding invitations in a weeks time! Her flexibility and caring attitude along with her professional nature really impressed me. I highly recommend Artsy Occasions!

Alexandria · Married on 10/06/2017

I came to Holly less than a month before my wedding looking for a seating chart, table numbers, and several other various signs to compliment our reception. I spoke with her over the phone, exchanged texts, and emailed back and forth to pick out the perfect proofs - she gave me a few options for each sign and made it so that I could even mix and match the design choices. When I went to pick up everything that I had ordered, she even let me borrow her tall easel for the seating chart, and ended up delivering it to make it more convenient on me.

The whole experience with Holly was professional, friendly, and top-notch! I'm still receiving compliments about how well her signs and table numbers complimented our flowers, and I truly believe they added that extra pop and touch of personality our décor was missing!

Laura · Married on 09/03/2017

Holly was so wonderful throughout the entire process for wedding invitations and I would definitely recommend using her! She was so accommodating to everything we wanted for our invitations!

Meghan · Married on 07/29/2017

Holly was so amazing to work with! She listened to my wants and made the perfect custom invites for our wedding. The prices were super reasonable, she was very timely with keeping me updated with information she needed from me, she gave me options to choose from for the save the dates, invites, seating chart, programs, thank you's, and wedding signs, and she was very flexible with times and places for me to pick things up, mailing them to me, or dropping them off in person. I would 100% recommend working with Holly for all your wedding needs! I've seen lots of Holly's work and whatever she makes turns out great! Your wedding invites will be the last thing you will have to worry about because she will work with you to make sure they are exactly what you want!

Artsy Occasions 1

Tracy · Married on 07/09/2016

What a joy it was to work with Holly! (I'm the Mother-of-the-Bride) I have a degree in Graphic Design, so when my daughter gave me ideas of what she wanted, I had very specific details in mind and knew just how I wanted everything to look. Holly was SO fun and easy to work with! She made all our visions come to life! People remarked that the invitations were the most beautiful they'd ever seen. Holly is very creative, her prices are fair, work ethic is awesome and her creations top-notch! She did the invitations, church program, seating charts, menu cards & the Thank-you notes, along with assorted tags & stickers we needed.

Carissa · Married on 05/28/2016

I cannot say enough about our amazing experience with artsy occasions! Holly made this part of our wedding planning stress free! She had so many examples for us to look through and exceeded our expectations with our invitations! I lost count of how many compliments we had on our perfect invitations. You will not regret artsy occasions!!!

Dean & Sarah · Married on 05/21/2016

Holly was great to work with and a true professional. We appreciated the wide variety of draft designs she provided (and the many. many samples she had for helping us generating ideas) and her willingness to work within our deadlines and budget. She was patient and understanding at all times throughout the process. I have no reservations about recommending Holly and Arty Occasions. She will make your event special and she will certainly make you happy!

Julianne · Married on 11/07/2015

Holly designed and printed all of our wedding stationary, including our invitations, menu cards, ceremony programs, and place cards, and even did some last minute shower invitations for my mom. She was always so friendly and absolutely wonderful to work with! We met with her several times in person and had constant communication via email and phone, and she was always very quick to respond to our questions. Planning a wedding can be very stressful (especially at the end when you have 1,000 things to do!), and she quickly became one vendor I did not have to worry about getting things done correctly and on time! Would HIGHLY recommend Artsy Occasions, for wedding or any other occasion!

Tina · Married on 09/26/2015

Artsy Occasions created beautiful invitations for our wedding and was able to match the bridesmaid dress swatches perfectly with the ink. We were very pleased with the end product and received many compliments from our guests

Holly was very fun and easy to work with!!! Everything she did for our wedding turned out beautiful and amazing!! We couldn't of been more happy with how invites, programs, and seating chart came-out!!!!

Mary · Married on 07/11/2015

Holly created wonderful custom invitations and a seating chart for our wedding. She did exactly what we had in mind design wise, with her own personal touch and 100% in our budget. She is great to work with!

Brittany · Married on 06/26/2015

I am very happy that my husband and I went through Artsy Occasions for our wedding invitations. Our invitations turned out better than I could have imagined. I am still getting compliments on them and we got married about 7 months ago. Holly was a pleasure to work with and was full of great ideas. She helped out select the perfect colors to go along with our wedding and theme. She always answered any questions extremely quickly and she made sure the invitations were done in a reasonable time (one less thing for a bride to stress over). I will continue going to Holly when I need special invitations made.

Andrea · Married on 06/13/2015

We used Artsy Occasions for my wedding invitations and we were very pleased! Being an artist myself, it was important that the invitations were unique and also done with excellence. Holly was so enjoyable to work with and she definitely delivered exquisite invitations. We were so pleased in every way. Holly provided many different options as proofs for us that were easy to view on our home computer. We worked with her to make the design perfect in every way. I highly recommend Artsy Occasions if you would like a professional, unique invitation with an artistic flair!

Emily · Married on 09/06/2014

Holly was absolutely incredible to work with. She helped me with my save-the-dates, invitations, place cards and ancillary stationary throughout the reception. Everything was beautiful, I received so many compliments! I even had a mishap with the place cards and she re-printed two days before the wedding with no questions asked! She is talented, flexible and a pleasure to work with I would recommend her to anyone!

Kelsey · Married on 08/23/2014

I loved our invitations from artsy occasasion!!! I had no idea what i was doing and i just gave Holly my colors and theme and she made them perfect. I was difficult and had two difffrent sets of invations made to send out and she made them flow and look alike very well. Holly was so nice and easy to work with, she answered my million questions and made this process so easy and stressfree. I could not have had any better inviations they were perfect and my guests LOVED them, and they didnt break the bank! You will not find better service for a great price.

Alison · Married on 07/12/2014

I had my programs and a reception sign designed by Artsy Occasions. Holly was great to work with and matched everything to the invitations and wedding look perfectly! Highly recommend Artsy Occasions for wedding stationary!

• Bridget

Bridget · Married on 09/27/2013

From the very first meeting with Holly and throughout the entire process, she was delightful to work with. Her designs are completely original and creative and the end product will WOW your guests!! We received so many compliments on our invitations and stationary!

Jennifer · Married on 09/21/2013

I can't say enough good things about Artsy Occasions! Ive never seen such beautiful work. Those invited said it was the most impressive invitation they have evet seen! I will use her again and again! Her baby shower invitations were equally impressive!

Brooke · Married on 08/10/2013

Holly is a great person to work with, she is very professional. Our invitations were customized to fit our wedding and our personalities. She was able to help out with any questions concerning proper etiquette and wording! I would recommend her to anyone wanting quality and beautiful invitations!

Kristin · Married on 08/03/2013

I truly enjoyed working with Holly on my wedding invites, bar napkins, and thank you notes. Her professionalism was impeccable and eased the stress of wedding planning. Holly's ability to take my vision and create something beyond what I had expected is what every bride needs when creating her invitations. I have passed her name onto my photographer, cake decorator, and wedding coordinator to help other brides plan for their day. Holly is a sweetheart and a must use for any paper needs.

Sarah · Married on 07/13/2013

Holly is AMAZING! I knew that I wanted her once I saw a co-workers wedding invitations. She takes your idea and turns it into reality! I am not an artsy person and she was able to take my ideas and make it gorgeous. We had so many compliments on our wedding invitations! People told us they were the best they had ever received, even guys! She also created various signs and decorations for our event. She is your one stop shop! You never have to worry! Just book her and your in good hands.

Anne · Married on 09/22/2012

We worked with Holly on our wedding invitations as well as our table numbers, welcome itineraries, place cards and guestbook. She was professional, creative, responsive and helpful. Holly understood what we were looking for and helped us to create something unique to us. She was quick in her response time and offered choices and "out of the box" ideas. We appreciated her communication style and her creative technique. In addition, the quality of Holly's work is amazing, she is easy to work with, she was quick and helpful. I highly recommend Holly and Artsy Occasions. I would work with Holly again without hesitation!

Megan · Married on 09/22/2012

Holly was awesome to work with! She listened to all of my ideas and made my invitations perfect! I had soo many complements on them :) She was flexible with my time and was also flexible on delivery I couldnt ask for anything better! She also did my wedding programs and they were amazing! She is now working on my thank yous! I lovee artsy occasions and would deff recommend her to anyone!

Lindsay · Married on 07/14/2012

Holly did an amazing job at bringing our ideas to life and she matched our invitation design to our theme perfectly! We got numerous compliments on our invitations from our guests, and the price was a steal for how many pieces were included in the invitation. Communication with Holly was easy, and she always responded quickly. She was willing to adapt to our needs and went out of her way to make everything easy for us!

Holly · Married on 07/07/2012

Simply said – Artsy Occasions was my favorite wedding vendor!!! As a Chicago bride, planning an Ohio wedding, Holly went above and beyond. Unlike other wedding vendors, I did not have to worry about anything. If I didn’t think about it – Holly did. If I misspelled something – no worries, Holly caught it and corrected the mistake. It was so refreshing to find someone willing to go out of his/her way for our big, special day. Even with a hectic schedule, Holly was flexible and arranged meetings to fit my schedule – and also to make sure everything was perfect. You don’t have to worry about her disappearing after you put down your deposit! I can’t sing her praises enough. I have recommended her to a number of friends and family members – and plan on using her and Artsy Occasions again in the near future!