49 Reviews for Artsy Occasions

Place Cards (1)
Foil-Stamped (1)
Letterpress (1)
45 Artsy Occasions Reviews

Artsy Occasions was a life saver! Holly was able to create and print our wedding invitations in a weeks time! Her flexibility and caring attitude along with her professional nature really impressed me. I highly recommend Artsy Occasions!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I came to Holly less than a month before my wedding looking for a seating chart, table numbers, and several other various signs to compliment our reception. I spoke with her over the phone, exchanged texts, and emailed back and forth to pick out the perfect proofs - she gave me a few options for each sign and made it so that I could even mix and match the design choices. When I went to pick up everything that I had ordered, she even let me borrow her tall easel for the seating chart, and ended up delivering it to make it more convenient on me.

The whole experience with Holly was professional, friendly, and top-notch! I'm still receiving compliments about how well her signs and table numbers complimented our flowers, and I truly believe they added that extra pop and touch of personality our décor was missing!

Profile Picture Alexandria, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Holly was so wonderful throughout the entire process for wedding invitations and I would definitely recommend using her! She was so accommodating to everything we wanted for our invitations!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Great person to work with. Professional. Timely!

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Holly was so amazing to work with! She listened to my wants and made the perfect custom invites for our wedding. The prices were super reasonable, she was very timely with keeping me updated with information she needed from me, she gave me options to choose from for the save the dates, invites, seating chart, programs, thank you's, and wedding signs, and she was very flexible with times and places for me to pick things up, mailing them to me, or dropping them off in person. I would 100% recommend working with Holly for all your wedding needs! I've seen lots of Holly's work and whatever she makes turns out great! Your wedding invites will be the last thing you will have to worry about because she will work with you to make sure they are exactly what you want!

Profile Picture Meghan , 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

What a joy it was to work with Holly! (I'm the Mother-of-the-Bride) I have a degree in Graphic Design, so when my daughter gave me ideas of what she wanted, I had very specific details in mind and knew just how I wanted everything to look. Holly was SO fun and easy to work with! She made all our visions come to life! People remarked that the invitations were the most beautiful they'd ever seen. Holly is very creative, her prices are fair, work ethic is awesome and her creations top-notch! She did the invitations, church program, seating charts, menu cards & the Thank-you notes, along with assorted tags & stickers we needed.

Profile Picture Tracy, 7/9/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Menus, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Letterpress, Printing

I cannot say enough about our amazing experience with artsy occasions! Holly made this part of our wedding planning stress free! She had so many examples for us to look through and exceeded our expectations with our invitations! I lost count of how many compliments we had on our perfect invitations. You will not regret artsy occasions!!!

Profile Picture Carissa, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Holly was great to work with and a true professional. We appreciated the wide variety of draft designs she provided (and the many. many samples she had for helping us generating ideas) and her willingness to work within our deadlines and budget. She was patient and understanding at all times throughout the process. I have no reservations about recommending Holly and Arty Occasions. She will make your event special and she will certainly make you happy!

Profile Picture Dean & Sarah, 5/21/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, Save the Dates

Holly designed and printed all of our wedding stationary, including our invitations, menu cards, ceremony programs, and place cards, and even did some last minute shower invitations for my mom. She was always so friendly and absolutely wonderful to work with! We met with her several times in person and had constant communication via email and phone, and she was always very quick to respond to our questions. Planning a wedding can be very stressful (especially at the end when you have 1,000 things to do!), and she quickly became one vendor I did not have to worry about getting things done correctly and on time! Would HIGHLY recommend Artsy Occasions, for wedding or any other occasion!

Profile Picture Julianne, 11/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing

Holly does an amazing job!! She is great to work with and has amazing taste! She made my wedding planning process easy!!

Profile Picture Abbey, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing

Artsy Occasions created beautiful invitations for our wedding and was able to match the bridesmaid dress swatches perfectly with the ink. We were very pleased with the end product and received many compliments from our guests

Profile Picture Tina, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Holly was very fun and easy to work with!!! Everything she did for our wedding turned out beautiful and amazing!! We couldn't of been more happy with how invites, programs, and seating chart came-out!!!!

Profile Picture User5498353, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Holly created wonderful custom invitations and a seating chart for our wedding. She did exactly what we had in mind design wise, with her own personal touch and 100% in our budget. She is great to work with!

Profile Picture Mary, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I am very happy that my husband and I went through Artsy Occasions for our wedding invitations. Our invitations turned out better than I could have imagined. I am still getting compliments on them and we got married about 7 months ago. Holly was a pleasure to work with and was full of great ideas. She helped out select the perfect colors to go along with our wedding and theme. She always answered any questions extremely quickly and she made sure the invitations were done in a reasonable time (one less thing for a bride to stress over). I will continue going to Holly when I need special invitations made.

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Printing, Custom Invitations, Programs, RSVP Cards

We used Artsy Occasions for my wedding invitations and we were very pleased! Being an artist myself, it was important that the invitations were unique and also done with excellence. Holly was so enjoyable to work with and she definitely delivered exquisite invitations. We were so pleased in every way. Holly provided many different options as proofs for us that were easy to view on our home computer. We worked with her to make the design perfect in every way. I highly recommend Artsy Occasions if you would like a professional, unique invitation with an artistic flair!

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Holly was absolutely incredible to work with. She helped me with my save-the-dates, invitations, place cards and ancillary stationary throughout the reception. Everything was beautiful, I received so many compliments! I even had a mishap with the place cards and she re-printed two days before the wedding with no questions asked! She is talented, flexible and a pleasure to work with I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I loved our invitations from artsy occasasion!!! I had no idea what i was doing and i just gave Holly my colors and theme and she made them perfect. I was difficult and had two difffrent sets of invations made to send out and she made them flow and look alike very well. Holly was so nice and easy to work with, she answered my million questions and made this process so easy and stressfree. I could not have had any better inviations they were perfect and my guests LOVED them, and they didnt break the bank! You will not find better service for a great price.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I had my programs and a reception sign designed by Artsy Occasions. Holly was great to work with and matched everything to the invitations and wedding look perfectly! Highly recommend Artsy Occasions for wedding stationary!

Profile Picture Alison, 7/12/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Invitations

It was a good experience!
The design was very good. She understood everything

Profile Picture Marta, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

From the very first meeting with Holly and throughout the entire process, she was delightful to work with. Her designs are completely original and creative and the end product will WOW your guests!! We received so many compliments on our invitations and stationary!

Profile Picture Bridget, 9/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I can't say enough good things about Artsy Occasions! Ive never seen such beautiful work. Those invited said it was the most impressive invitation they have evet seen! I will use her again and again! Her baby shower invitations were equally impressive!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Holly did a great job! I loved both our save the dates and the actual wedding invites! I really enjoyed how she was able to send multiple ideas for us to pick from right to my email!

Profile Picture Claudia, 9/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Holly is a great person to work with, she is very professional. Our invitations were customized to fit our wedding and our personalities. She was able to help out with any questions concerning proper etiquette and wording! I would recommend her to anyone wanting quality and beautiful invitations!

Profile Picture Brooke, 8/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I truly enjoyed working with Holly on my wedding invites, bar napkins, and thank you notes. Her professionalism was impeccable and eased the stress of wedding planning. Holly's ability to take my vision and create something beyond what I had expected is what every bride needs when creating her invitations. I have passed her name onto my photographer, cake decorator, and wedding coordinator to help other brides plan for their day. Holly is a sweetheart and a must use for any paper needs.

Profile Picture Kristin, 8/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Holly at Artsy Occasions was amazing to work with! I was hesitant to use a Design service for my wedding invitations, as I really didn't have a strong vision of what I wanted. But throughout the design process, Holly was able to figure out my taste and designed an invitation that was exactly what I didn't even know I wanted! My invitations were beatutiful, unique, of a high quality, and received a lot of compliments on them from my guests. I could not be happier with the results of my consultation with Holly and would highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture User3453540, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews