Artlynn Photography Reviews

161 | Evergreen Park, IL

161 Reviews for Artlynn Photography

Lisa · Married on 04/12/2014

We used Artlynn for our engagement photos and wedding photos. The pictures are absolutely amazing and we are very happy that we went with Artlynn. Although, the prices "seemed" higher at first, for everything that is included with their packages and the phenomenal service you receive, it is well worth it. We worked with Tony on the engagement pictures. He was professional and the pictures turned out great. George photographed the wedding and he was awesome. He arrived on time and was great at staging people for the pictures. He was most certainly patient as I know we were getting pretty antsy towards the end. We are thrilled with the quality of the pictures and are looking forward to using Artlynn in the future. Thank you, Artlynn!

Sent on 07/13/2014

lauren · Married on 11/10/2013

Tim was our photographer and absolute perfect! he was great with our 3 year old son, allowed us to take pictures that would NOT have been possible because of his ability to multitask and entertain him while still taking our pictures! he always seemed to be around getting every shot, I can't wait to get the pictures back! He was so personable and fun, all other vendors loved working with him as well! I cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Nora · Married on 10/19/2013

Artlynn photography exceeded absolutely all of our expectations and then some. They captured every aspect of our done to the very last detail. I am one of 3 girls in my family and was the first to get married and they too have already decided that Artlynn is the one and only photography vendor that they would use. Our package also included an engagement session and thats when we met our photographer Tony. He is truly a wonderful man. We knew right away we were in good hands we felt as if we had known him for years. He made us feel completely confortable and at ease which wasnt an easy tasks considering our engagement shoot was in July on one of the hottest day of the years and included our 2 very active and playful dogs. Immediatly following our engagement session we requested him to also be the photographer at our wedding and that was before we even saw our engagement pictures which were beautiful! He was consistent with his service and professionalism on our wedding day. My family can be a bit overwelming at times and he handled them like a pro he was extremely patient. His work is just as outstanding as his service. He met all of our needs to the highest degree and captured every possible perfect moment throughout our wedding day. We couldnt be happier with everything. When we get wind that anyone we know or friends or family of ours know are engaged or soon to be engaged we reccomend artlynn and thats without them even having to ask. We are immensly grateful we listened to the many recommendations we received to use Artlynn and to anyone thats looking for a wedding photographer in the Chicago land area you should too :D

Sent on 02/28/2014

Jessica · Married on 10/18/2013

My husband's and my experience with Artlynn has been awesome! We requested Tony because we saw what a great job he did at our close friends' wedding. We liked that not only did Tony capture memorable shots, but he was a very pleasant and helpful person to have around at the wedding as a vendor- someone you can rely on on to make sure the day goes smoothly and is well documented. At our wedding Tony directed some shots while also being present to capture more candid and natural shots as well. During our wedding we certainly took a lot of pictures but our photographer managed to fit these all in while we continued to enjoy our evening mingling and dancing. He asked us and our mothers if we had any requests during the reception and we were all appreciative because as organized as we were, there were shots we just hadn't thought about until the reception. We didn't have portrait time at our reception but fit in group shots when appropriate. Something I really appreciated was that if I requested a shot with people who were not around at a particular instance, our photographer kept these shots in mind and found me and my husband when everyone was back together in the same room. Our photographer had the necessary experience to read us and our families to know which shots to take. The office staff at Artlynn has also been awesome so far. They have sent us reminders via mail and phone to confirm details and notify us about our proofs being ready for pickup. They seem well organized. I also really appreciated that a woman in the office stayed open late for me on a Sunday just after closing so that I could pick up our proofs and understand how to design our album. Overall, Artlynn customer service has been outstanding!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Deb · Married on 09/28/2013

From start to finish, we loved everything about Artlynn Photography and our Photographer, Tony! Tony was able to capture everything we hoped for in our wedding pictures. He is engaging and really has an eye for detail. There are so many unique shots that I will treasure forever! We would highly recommend Artlynn Photography to everyone!

Sent on 10/25/2013

Caryn · Married on 09/21/2013

I had Art Lynn photography for my wedding. We had Tony as our photographer. HE WAS AWESOME! My wedding party could not stop saying how much fun he was with them. He had a good eye for just the right pictures. Our wedding was at the Wayside Chapel in Palos Park for an outdoor wedding. The pictures were beautiful and captured every moment and feeling of our day. We had outdoor pictures at the Water Reclamation in Worth, and they turned out absolutely beautiful! I would recommend Art Lynn and Tony for your photography! I received my proofs within two weeks and I get to put together my 30 page album that came with my package. The price was reasonable and the quality and professionalism is definitely seen! Thank you Art Lynn for making my dream day that much better!!!!

Caryn and Tony

Sent on 10/19/2013

Michelle · Married on 09/14/2013

I would absolutely recommend Artlynn Photography to every Bride and Groom! I was referred to them through an acquaintance, who had researched all of her wedding vendors inside and out. George was our photographer for our wedding day (as I had requested), and he was phenomenal. He was right on time. He had such great ideas for pictures, and recommended a great location for our outdoor pictures. He knew what he was doing, and both of our families could tell. We got our proofs back after a week and a half, which I thought was very soon!! We couldn't have been happier with the pictures! They look better then I could have imagined. The hard part will be picking out which photos to use in our Wedding Album. There are so many great ones, I don't know how we will ever decide!! I would definitely refer Artlynn Photography to any future Brides!!

Sent on 09/29/2013

Great service! This is our second time working with Artlynn in the family and they are great. Tony is awesome. He is very attentive and great at getting everything. He didn't miss one things.

Sent on 10/22/2013

Kristin · Married on 08/09/2013

Art Lynn was absolutely wonderful! My sister used Art Lynn 7 years ago for her wedding and loved all of her pictures. When it came time for my husband and I to choose a photographer for the wedding, we looked around at a few companies. Art Lynn made us feel comfortable and we knew they would be the only company to capture every moment of our amazing day! Our photographer, Timothy was fun and outgoing. He got the kids to laugh along with the adults! He made sure he captured every moment and had some great ideas for photos after the wedding. We were able to see our proofs 14 days after the wedding which allowed us to revisit those amazing moments again! Thanks Art Lynn! You did a fantastic job!

Sent on 09/03/2013

For our wedding we chose to book our photography with Artlynn. Artlynn is a wonderful company. All of the employees are so sweet and helpful.
    Our photographer for our wedding was amazing! He was so much fun to work with. Tim was very creative and had so many amazing ideas for poses. He was on time and very accommodating throughout the entire day. We just got our proofs back and they came out incredible. Artlynn helped us to make memories that we will never forget. We would choose them again for any other photography needs.

Sent on 07/07/2013

Laura · Married on 06/22/2013

We are so happy we decided to go with Artlynn Photography as our wedding photographers. The staff is helpful and professional and our photographer, George, was amazing! He was funny, reliable and catered to whatever pictures we wanted. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone! Thanks again Artlynn!

Sent on 07/12/2013

Therese · Married on 06/07/2013

Artlynn Photography was great. My sister had her for her wedding back in 2004. She had Tim. He did awesome. So when I was getting married I was looking around then picked Artlynn, I also picked Tim. He was outstanding with my two nephews one is 3 and other one was 2. There were number of good pictures of them that are hard is hard to choose from. I got my proofs back in like a week and a half. Which is great. Tim was great with my brother and my brother in law. They both do not smile in some pictures. He kept calling them Mr. Wonderful!! To try to get them to smile. There are a lot of pictures to choose from and which I can't wait to make my wedding album. I will definitely recommend Tim as a photographer at Artlynn.

Sent on 06/21/2013

Erin · Married on 06/01/2013

Tony and Artlynn Photography gave my new husband and me everything we wanted. It was important to us as Southsiders to hire local wedding vendors, and in Tony and Artlynn photography, we found a family-owned business that has been around for decades.

We couldn't have asked for better courtesy and professionalism. Not only did Tony stay for the duration of our wedding and reception, but he had the photo proofs back to us upon our return from our honeymoon. We are thrilled with the quality and the sheer beauty of our wedding photos.

Tony also took the time to capture all of our wedding guests. With our families spread across the United States and reunions rare, it was a blessing to see out-of-state cousins photographed with distant parents and the like.

Our photos truly represent our day and will be a treasured keepsake in the days, months and years to come.

Sent on 07/07/2013

Jamie · Married on 04/27/2013

Tony from Artlynn did an amazing job! We just got our proofs back and could not be happier with our decision to have Artlynn capture our special day. They were great with communication all the way after our wedding day! I would use them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 05/11/2013

Genesis · Married on 01/26/2013

The staff at Artlynn are amazing!!! Tony and George were our photographers for our big day and they were absolutely great to work with. We wanted to make sure they captured each and every moment with a focus on the fun we all had and they did a superb job! The proofs turned out amazing! Denise was also great to work with. She was always helpful, extremely friendly and went above and beyond! We highly recommend using Artlynn for your wedding day! They are easy to work with, a family business, reasonable prices and do amazing work!!!

Sent on 05/14/2013

Amanda · Married on 01/11/2013

While planning my wedding I looked spoke to my sister about who photographed her wedding and she said Artlynn but told me she wasn't 100% happy with her services from them. Her wedding was 8 years ago so I chose to go in and speak to them anyways. When I first arrived there was a gentleman who told me he was from another location but he could help me. I explained some of the details of my wedding (as I was having a unique theme) and he got as excited as I was. I was very impressed with his very personable attitude and great attitude. I asked him if he would photograph my wedding himself and he said he would but told me that Tim would do a better job. He explained to me that Tim was an amazing photographer and that my wedding was right up his alley. He was very right. I could not walk away from a company with such an honest and passionate person and we signed the contract a day or two later. On the day of my wedding Tim was very prompt, polite, kind, and funny. He worked well with all of my challenges including my young ring bearers who did not want to cooperate and my German Shepherd flower girl. He helped me achieve a good variety of poses and took A LOT of pictures for me to choose from later. I could not have asked for a better photographer. The office also got my proof book to me very promptly which helped wrap up our experience that I would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 05/14/2013

Heather · Married on 11/10/2012

Artlynn did a wonderful job for our wedding picutres. Tim, our photographer, was great! Everybody at the wedding commented on what a great photographer he is. We got a proofs quickly after the wedding, and everybody in the office was great to deal with - very nice, helpful, and professional. I would highly recommend Artlynn Photography.

Sent on 11/27/2012

Dee · Married on 11/10/2012

The staff at Artlynn Photography is very professional and genuine. Our photographer for our engagement photos and wedding photos was George. We clicked with George right away and enjoyed working with him. We received our proofs less than two weeks after the wedding. We can't wait to see our album.

Sent on 01/04/2013

MaryKay · Married on 11/02/2012

Artlynn Photography was wonderful, they were very helpful with helping us pick the right picture package that was perfect for me and my husband. Our photographer Jeff was great, he was so nice and treated everyone at the wedding like he was our best friend, we felf very comfortable around him. If anyone is thinking about using Artlynn as their Photography vendor, do it, the pictures are beautiful and I am so glad I picked them as one of our vendors.

Sent on 11/22/2012

Therese · Married on 10/20/2012

I highly recommend Artlynn Photography, George in particular. They are very professional and their work is incredible. I received my proofs within a week of my wedding and they turned out beautiful. If you choose Artlynn you can be rest assured you will have peace of mind that you made the best choice!

Sent on 11/09/2012

robert · Married on 10/12/2012

Both of my sisters who were married before us used Artlynn for their weddings, so we decided this was probably a good decision for us. It turned out to be the best decision we could have made! Our photographer Tony was amazing! I had many requests of specialty pictures and he did them all! He did so many creative shots and caught every moment we will want to remember 50 years from now. Our guests liked that there was a backdrop for their families to take professional/funny shots at. The quality of the pictures is excellent as well: inside had perfect lighting and outside shots-even the night ones- came out better than we could have imagined. Tony was so flexible coming early when we requested. He traveled from where the girls were to where the guys were, and even after the ceremony got the bride/groom pictures fighting the darkness, and still managed to get all the shots we wanted. So many of our guests compliments the professionalism of Tony and said he would let them get their own photographs of what he was shooting. We are so pleased with the memories we will now be able to hold on to forever!

Sent on 11/13/2012

Gabrielle · Married on 10/06/2012

Tony from artlynn did an amazing job! I am so happy we went with them he was able to capture little moments and yet give us so.many pictures to.choose from. I was throwing ideas of what i wanted in my own photos to.him and he made them work.

Sent on 10/26/2012

Justine · Married on 08/31/2012

Our photographer was Tony, he did exactly what i wanted and took amazing photos. He was more than patient with everyone. He is also wonderful with children. Artlynn Photography has amazing work and my wedding photos turned out great I would not have been happier.

Sent on 09/17/2012

Stacey · Married on 08/04/2012

I just got my proofs from my wedding and Tony did an amazing job there are so many good pictures it is going to be hard to pick which ones go into my album. They did such an amazing job with both my engagement pictures and my wedding pictures.

Sent on 08/21/2012

Carly · Married on 07/28/2012

I just got married in July and used Artlynn. I cannot tell you how excited we chose Artlynn Photography. Very reasonable and excellent quality product. We did our engagement, and wedding and planning to use them for our pregnancy photos also. The staff is very warm , inviting, and very informed about the art of photography.

I highly recommend Artlynn to anyone who is getting married or just needs a photographer. 5 Stars

Sent on 10/15/2012