155 Reviews for Artlynn Photography

Slideshow (1)
Toning (1)
Save the Date (1)
155 Artlynn Photography Reviews

Artlynn Photography did an amazing job of capturing our wedding day. Our photographer, Tony, was professional yet fun and creative and very responsive to any requests we had. We could not be happier with our images and cannot way to see our final wedding album. We would highly recommend Artlynn to any future couples.

Profile Picture patrcia, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tony was very professional, timely, and efficient! He took beautiful photos of our special day and we would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Mandy, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I are so happy we picked Artlynn for our special day! Three family friends recommended them, and they didn't disappoint! Our photographer, Tim Seed, was both very professional yet personable! My bridal party was a little behind getting ready, so he got some really nice shots of my jewelry, dress, etc while he patiently waited. Beforehand, you are emailed a form to fill out everyone on both side's names and any groups you want a photo of...and Tim remembered everything so I didn't have to! We didn't have to hunt him down if a great photo opportunity occurred...he already took a picture of it! We are having such a hard time picking out photos for our album because they are hundreds of great ones to pick from! We are going to recommend Artlynnt to everyone we know...seriously they're worth every penny!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files

Tony did an amazing job when it came to our wedding photographs. He was extremely kind and creative, and we got many compliments on how well he was doing. We received our pictures in less than 2 weeks from the wedding, and every single one of them were amazing. From when we first started working with Artlynn until now, we could not be more happier with our decision on going with them for our pictures! Thank you!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Prints, Proofs, One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Liability Insurance

Loved my photographer Tim!! He was the best, I received so many compliments about him from so many guests! He was very fun, which helped take away from any stress I was having, yet professional. This company itself was very easy to deal with, any very responsive to any questions I had before hand. I would definitely recommend them to any bride!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Nadia was great! She took great pictures, captured everything I wanted to be able to relive our wedding day. We didn't even know she was there, she moved seamlessly throughout the wedding. I love my pictures!!! Nadia has a great eye for photography, and captured some awesome moments.

Profile Picture Mary Jane, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Art Lynn did an amazing job on our wedding photos! We had Tony and Tony :) and they both were absolutely incredible. They were so professional, yet friendly and funny which is exactly what we were looking for. They captured our day in the best way! Denise in the office had been very helpful when planning the day as well. My parents used them 35 years ago and clearly they are still producing terrific pictures in 2017!

Profile Picture Monica, 7/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

My wife and I were so happy with the photos and the whole experience they they provided. The photographer Tim was amazing. Had all of the party smiling from beginning to end.

Profile Picture Royce, 6/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I loved working with Artlynn. They were very affordable, listened to all our requests and provided great suggestions, and just gave us the most breathtaking pictures. I am so excited about them! I highly recommend Artlynn!

Profile Picture Meg, 3/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We could not have been happier with the service that Artlynn provided for our wedding in 2/25/17! Everyone that we workexpect with was extremely friendly and helpful! Our photographer, Tony, was fabulous. He was very patient with us and suggested several different poses that I never would have thought of; all of which are quickly becoming our favorites!

Part of our package was receiving instant access to our photos. Prior to leaving our reception, we were provided with a thumb drive of all but maybe 10 pictures from the day. This was amazing and my husband and I loved looking at our picures before we left for our honeymoon the next day!

We could not believe that our proofs were ready 8 days after our wedding. We can't wait to pick out the 50 that will go in our albumn and see how Denise designs it. The albums that are offered are absolutely gorgeous!

We would not hesitate to use Artlynn again in the future and would recommend in an instant! Thank you for providing so many great memories for us to cherish!

Heather and Justin Abrams

Profile Picture User7901093, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We got married on 10/14/16 and we could not have been more happy with our experience with the staff at Artlynn. Very professional, friendly, and our photographer Tony was amazing! He took so many wonderful pictures that we couldn't have asked for anything better! Thank you so much Artlynn for making our Wedding Day photos so beautiful & memorable!

Profile Picture Gina , 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

While planning our wedding, the hardest thing for my fiancé and I to decide on was pictures. I am not a big picture person nor is he, but he had some high standards set for his wedding day pictures. We heard from our friends about a bunch of different photographers they had all used and Artlynn seemed the most popular. We scheduled an appointment with Artlynn among many other places. Walking in to Artlynn and meeting with Denise to talk about their packages and the type of work they do, we were both sold. This company has been around for years and it shows why in their work. The day of the wedding we had Tim as our photographer. Like I said, I am not into pictures so my requests of the day were pretty limited and I gave him free range of the pictures. My only concerns were my niece and nephew (flower girl- 5 years old, ring bearer- 2 years old) being able to have the energy and want for a whole day of pictures. Let me tell you, if you have kids in your family/bridal party, Tim is your guy! He has a way with the kids to get them to smile, loosen up and joke around with him. He even did magic tricks for them all day! Keeping the kids happy made my sister's and my day far less stressful. The proofs from the wedding were ready 2 weeks after our big day and we, along with our families, are blown away with all the pictures we received. Not a bad one in the bunch. Only downside is trying to pick which pictures we want in our wedding photo album. (---> I know, #firstworldproblems) Artlynn is 100% the people you want to have photograph your wedding!

Profile Picture Grace, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nadia was our photographer for the day. She showed up exactly on time and was so helpful! She even helped me with getting my dress on. She captured some of the best photos and I absolutely love them. I would highly recommend Nadia and Artlynn Photography!

Profile Picture Randi, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

My husband and I hired Artlynn for our wedding photography. We are so happy that we did! Our photographer was Jeff, and he was the best! He made taking the pictures fun & enjoyable. He was super creative and on top of everything! Anytime we called with a question or visited the studio we spoke to Denise. She was super helpful and very nice. We did a lot of price comparing and believe the price is VERY fair for the value received. We recently picked up our proofs and we are in LOVE. It is going to be difficult picking pictures for our wedding album since we like so many of them. From start to finish Jeff was an absolute pleasure to work with. We received a lot of compliments from friends and family about how great our photographer was. Not to mention it shows so much in all of the pictures! We are highly satisfied and will be recommending Artlynn & Jeff to any of our friends and family planning a wedding in the near future.

Profile Picture Michaelene, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My son was married this August, 2016. The photographs were breathtaking. The owners were extremely helpful and my order was processed quickly. I know there are many cheaper options for prints. Side by side / no comparison. Something as important as a wedding, you truly do get what you pay for. I would recommend Artlynn to everyone. First class all the way.

Profile Picture Karen, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

As soon as I walked into Artlynn Photography I felt welcome. With beautiful photos on the walls I felt like I was in the right place. My package was plain and simple no hidden fees. My photographer was Tony and he was outstanding,I can really tell he love what he does. I have the most beautiful photos I never thought I could be so pretty they look like they came right out of a magazine. I really admired how Tony took charge and didn't let people run over him,he focus on our moment which mean a lot to me.

Profile Picture LaDonna , 8/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

The services the photographer everything was perfect ! Could not of asked for anyone better! The photographer was very prompt with his arrival and stuck around when the limo was late! Even offered to give the bridal party a ride! Was very accommodating with all the group pictures I wanted ! N I sure wanted a lot! Great job Artlynn !

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Had such a great experience with Artlynn. Our photographer Tim was exactly our style. Nice portrait and family photos, some candid, some silly, nothing too over the top. We are a casual group so I asked him to give us directions to make good shots. He was really great to work with.

A bonus for me was that we were actually given an album of our proofs to choose pictures from. I like to be able to actually look through tangible pictures versus only viewing them online.

Totally reasonably priced, great service, great photographer.

Profile Picture User6064012, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was so thrilled with Artlynn! The entire wedding day went so smooth with our photographer, Tony. We knew we wanted the classic family, bridal party and church pictures,etc. so we left a lot open to Tony and he gave amazing ideas and opportunities for beautiful pictures at our venue. He truly is a professional! He was so great with the little kids in our bridal party with getting them so smile. He made sure we were happy with everything before he left that night. I just couldn't have ask for a better photographer! I just got my proofs back and it's so hard to choose which ones for my album-I love all of them!

Profile Picture Jill, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Since the day I got engagement, I've been looking for a great photographer. It has been a bit challenging to say the least. I came across Artlynn through a friend, I didn't believe her until I physically went to their Lansing office. Jeff is the one I originally booked the services with. He did a fantastic job at explaining every package. The photos from our engagement shoot were incredible! Every picture was just beautiful, I was amazed by the knowledge and professionalism. When the wedding day came, we had a blast! Tim & Tony were wonderful, the really knew how to make us laugh and feel comfortable in front of the camera. Very open and respectful to our culture. I am 1000% positive I will book again for any other type of celebration in the future and will refer them to anyone who asks. Amazing job team!!!!

Profile Picture BOJANA, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Albums, Proofs, Save the Date

Tony was the photographer for a few of our close friends’ weddings in years past, and with Artlynn’s superb quality, dedication, and focus, we knew we would utilize them for our wedding day. Because our friends’ albums and printed pictures were of the highest quality we have ever seen, I contacted Artlynn in June of 2015 to request they photograph our December 18, 2015 wedding in Naperville, IL. From June until we received our proofs, album, and digital CD with all 400+ pictures, Tony and Denise (Office Assistant) have been more than prompt and professional. Compared to others’ wedding photographers, Tony is by far the utmost skilled, artistic, apt, affordable, and qualified videographer out there, and we HIGHLY recommend him. Also, as soon as we began telling family and friends we have booked with Artlynn, their responses all boiled down to, “Artlynn has been around for over 55 years and I’ve heard great things!” You know you are trusting a company that has been around as long as this one has. On our wedding day, Tony took every opportunity to capture our most memorable moments with ease and expertise, created various movement poses to make our pictures truly unique, and took into consideration our vision through honoring pictures we printed for him to take. Saying we are impressed by his work is simply not enough. We absolutely recommend the qualified staff at Artlynn Photography as the professionals you seek to remember the best day of your life for years to come! Please view their website (http://www.artlynn.com/Orders.aspx) and enter our access code, 34817, to experience the dedication Tony and Denise will put into the best day of your life!

Profile Picture TJ, 12/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Visiting the studio was always a good experience and very informative. The Photographers were amazing! They didn't miss a moment and took more than enough pictures. We were also very impressed with the promptness of receiving the proofs and the quality of the pictures are perfect. I will definitely refer Artlynn to future Bride and Grooms.

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Multi. Locations, Albums, Prints, Proofs

Tony was our favorite and best vendor at our wedding. What a great eye and took control of all photos without being pushy. Fantastic attitude and wanted to know every shot we wanted before our wedding.....AND GOT THEM ALL! Great experience working with Artlynn and the end product was worth any money we spent!

Profile Picture Kevin, 9/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

We used Artlynn for our wedding photography and we were thrilled with the outcome. From the beginning of the process, Tony and everyone at Artlynn were extremely helpful and replied to us quickly. When we first met with Tony he explained to us all the packages that were available and what was included with each. The prices were very reasonable for the amount of time they were photographing us and the number of photos they took. The quality of the photos were out of this world, we were absolutely amazed at the job Tony did. I gave Tony a bunch of photos from Pinterest so he could get an idea of the types of photos I wanted and I'm pretty sure he got all of them and more. Tony has an incredible eye when it comes to lighting and catching great moments. He showed us some of the pictures he was taking along the way and we knew they were going to be phenomenal. Tony was very professional, he showed up on time and was very personable the whole day, we really enjoyed him being apart of our day. I highly recommend Artlynn Photography and Tony. I'm obsessed with our photos, they really help us relive our amazing wedding day!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/25/15, 1 Review