Artlynn Photography Reviews

160 Reviews for Artlynn Photography

• Mark

Mark · Married on 04/27/2019

Great People!

Artlynn made the day very easy for Lisa and I. They were responsive to our numerous emails before the big day, offered a great package for our wedding that included to photographers and a videographer. The team that shot our wedding was wonderful. Both photographers showed up on time and stuck with us the whole day. The videographer was great at getting all the important moments. We highly recommend Artlynn!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Rachel · Married on 12/08/2018

Wedding Photography

Artlynn was amazing! Tony was our photographer, he had excellent suggestions on where to take outdoor pictures, was very accommodating photographing in the cold Chicago December weather, and made everyone feel so comfortable! Our pictures turned out better than I imagined, he even got some great shots of the dogs! ! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/24/2018

Leslie · Married on 07/18/2018

Hired artlynn for my wedding and they did an awesome job will definitely hire again

Sent on 08/18/2018

Sam · Married on 07/14/2018

Tony was fantastic! We were worried about rain with an outside ceremony and he was more than accommodating. Turned out not to rain, and all the pictures were fantastic. Was very engaging and fun the entire day. Highly highly recommend Artlynn Photography.

Further: Denise met us to discuss options before booking with her - she laid everything out very clearly and was very helpful in deciding which options were best for us. The wedding album samples looked fantastic, we cannot wait to see ours!

Thanks again for everything,

Sam

Sent on 08/07/2018

Meghan · Married on 06/23/2018

I highly recommend Artlynn! We had Tim and Ciprian as our photographers for our wedding and they did an amazing job! They captured both classic and candid pictures. The hardest part is narrowing down which pictures to buy since there are so many good ones! For the quality and the price, you really cannot beat Artlynn!

Sent on 07/29/2018

patrcia · Married on 06/02/2018

Artlynn Photography did an amazing job of capturing our wedding day. Our photographer, Tony, was professional yet fun and creative and very responsive to any requests we had. We could not be happier with our images and cannot way to see our final wedding album. We would highly recommend Artlynn to any future couples.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Emily · Married on 05/26/2018

Our photographer, Tony, captured our day perfectly! We would highly recommend ArtLynn. Tony was professional, flexible, and funny. Our photographs are beautiful!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Mandy · Married on 05/19/2018

Tony was very professional, timely, and efficient! He took beautiful photos of our special day and we would highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Lindsey · Married on 10/13/2017

My husband and I are so happy we picked Artlynn for our special day! Three family friends recommended them, and they didn't disappoint! Our photographer, Tim Seed, was both very professional yet personable! My bridal party was a little behind getting ready, so he got some really nice shots of my jewelry, dress, etc while he patiently waited. Beforehand, you are emailed a form to fill out everyone on both side's names and any groups you want a photo of...and Tim remembered everything so I didn't have to! We didn't have to hunt him down if a great photo opportunity occurred...he already took a picture of it! We are having such a hard time picking out photos for our album because they are hundreds of great ones to pick from! We are going to recommend Artlynnt to everyone we know...seriously they're worth every penny!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2017

Tony did an amazing job when it came to our wedding photographs. He was extremely kind and creative, and we got many compliments on how well he was doing. We received our pictures in less than 2 weeks from the wedding, and every single one of them were amazing. From when we first started working with Artlynn until now, we could not be more happier with our decision on going with them for our pictures! Thank you!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2017

Loved my photographer Tim!! He was the best, I received so many compliments about him from so many guests! He was very fun, which helped take away from any stress I was having, yet professional. This company itself was very easy to deal with, any very responsive to any questions I had before hand. I would definitely recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Mary Jane · Married on 08/05/2017

Nadia was great! She took great pictures, captured everything I wanted to be able to relive our wedding day. We didn't even know she was there, she moved seamlessly throughout the wedding. I love my pictures!!! Nadia has a great eye for photography, and captured some awesome moments.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Monica · Married on 07/15/2017

Art Lynn did an amazing job on our wedding photos! We had Tony and Tony :) and they both were absolutely incredible. They were so professional, yet friendly and funny which is exactly what we were looking for. They captured our day in the best way! Denise in the office had been very helpful when planning the day as well. My parents used them 35 years ago and clearly they are still producing terrific pictures in 2017!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Royce · Married on 06/29/2017

My wife and I were so happy with the photos and the whole experience they they provided. The photographer Tim was amazing. Had all of the party smiling from beginning to end.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Meg · Married on 03/17/2017

I loved working with Artlynn. They were very affordable, listened to all our requests and provided great suggestions, and just gave us the most breathtaking pictures. I am so excited about them! I highly recommend Artlynn!

Sent on 04/02/2017

We could not have been happier with the service that Artlynn provided for our wedding in 2/25/17! Everyone that we workexpect with was extremely friendly and helpful! Our photographer, Tony, was fabulous. He was very patient with us and suggested several different poses that I never would have thought of; all of which are quickly becoming our favorites!

Part of our package was receiving instant access to our photos. Prior to leaving our reception, we were provided with a thumb drive of all but maybe 10 pictures from the day. This was amazing and my husband and I loved looking at our picures before we left for our honeymoon the next day!

We could not believe that our proofs were ready 8 days after our wedding. We can't wait to pick out the 50 that will go in our albumn and see how Denise designs it. The albums that are offered are absolutely gorgeous!

We would not hesitate to use Artlynn again in the future and would recommend in an instant! Thank you for providing so many great memories for us to cherish!

Heather and Justin Abrams

Sent on 03/13/2017

Gina · Married on 10/14/2016

We got married on 10/14/16 and we could not have been more happy with our experience with the staff at Artlynn. Very professional, friendly, and our photographer Tony was amazing! He took so many wonderful pictures that we couldn't have asked for anything better! Thank you so much Artlynn for making our Wedding Day photos so beautiful & memorable!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Grace · Married on 10/08/2016

While planning our wedding, the hardest thing for my fiancé and I to decide on was pictures. I am not a big picture person nor is he, but he had some high standards set for his wedding day pictures. We heard from our friends about a bunch of different photographers they had all used and Artlynn seemed the most popular. We scheduled an appointment with Artlynn among many other places. Walking in to Artlynn and meeting with Denise to talk about their packages and the type of work they do, we were both sold. This company has been around for years and it shows why in their work. The day of the wedding we had Tim as our photographer. Like I said, I am not into pictures so my requests of the day were pretty limited and I gave him free range of the pictures. My only concerns were my niece and nephew (flower girl- 5 years old, ring bearer- 2 years old) being able to have the energy and want for a whole day of pictures. Let me tell you, if you have kids in your family/bridal party, Tim is your guy! He has a way with the kids to get them to smile, loosen up and joke around with him. He even did magic tricks for them all day! Keeping the kids happy made my sister's and my day far less stressful. The proofs from the wedding were ready 2 weeks after our big day and we, along with our families, are blown away with all the pictures we received. Not a bad one in the bunch. Only downside is trying to pick which pictures we want in our wedding photo album. (---> I know, #firstworldproblems) Artlynn is 100% the people you want to have photograph your wedding!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Randi · Married on 09/17/2016

Nadia was our photographer for the day. She showed up exactly on time and was so helpful! She even helped me with getting my dress on. She captured some of the best photos and I absolutely love them. I would highly recommend Nadia and Artlynn Photography!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Michaelene · Married on 08/27/2016

My husband and I hired Artlynn for our wedding photography. We are so happy that we did! Our photographer was Jeff, and he was the best! He made taking the pictures fun & enjoyable. He was super creative and on top of everything! Anytime we called with a question or visited the studio we spoke to Denise. She was super helpful and very nice. We did a lot of price comparing and believe the price is VERY fair for the value received. We recently picked up our proofs and we are in LOVE. It is going to be difficult picking pictures for our wedding album since we like so many of them. From start to finish Jeff was an absolute pleasure to work with. We received a lot of compliments from friends and family about how great our photographer was. Not to mention it shows so much in all of the pictures! We are highly satisfied and will be recommending Artlynn & Jeff to any of our friends and family planning a wedding in the near future.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Karen · Married on 08/20/2016

My son was married this August, 2016. The photographs were breathtaking. The owners were extremely helpful and my order was processed quickly. I know there are many cheaper options for prints. Side by side / no comparison. Something as important as a wedding, you truly do get what you pay for. I would recommend Artlynn to everyone. First class all the way.

Sent on 10/12/2016

LaDonna · Married on 08/14/2016

As soon as I walked into Artlynn Photography I felt welcome. With beautiful photos on the walls I felt like I was in the right place. My package was plain and simple no hidden fees. My photographer was Tony and he was outstanding,I can really tell he love what he does. I have the most beautiful photos I never thought I could be so pretty they look like they came right out of a magazine. I really admired how Tony took charge and didn't let people run over him,he focus on our moment which mean a lot to me.

Sent on 09/17/2016

Rebecca · Married on 07/23/2016

The services the photographer everything was perfect ! Could not of asked for anyone better! The photographer was very prompt with his arrival and stuck around when the limo was late! Even offered to give the bridal party a ride! Was very accommodating with all the group pictures I wanted ! N I sure wanted a lot! Great job Artlynn !

Sent on 08/18/2016

Jill · Married on 07/09/2016

I was so thrilled with Artlynn! The entire wedding day went so smooth with our photographer, Tony. We knew we wanted the classic family, bridal party and church pictures,etc. so we left a lot open to Tony and he gave amazing ideas and opportunities for beautiful pictures at our venue. He truly is a professional! He was so great with the little kids in our bridal party with getting them so smile. He made sure we were happy with everything before he left that night. I just couldn't have ask for a better photographer! I just got my proofs back and it's so hard to choose which ones for my album-I love all of them!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Kelly · Married on 07/09/2016

Had such a great experience with Artlynn. Our photographer Tim was exactly our style. Nice portrait and family photos, some candid, some silly, nothing too over the top. We are a casual group so I asked him to give us directions to make good shots. He was really great to work with.

A bonus for me was that we were actually given an album of our proofs to choose pictures from. I like to be able to actually look through tangible pictures versus only viewing them online.

Totally reasonably priced, great service, great photographer.

Sent on 07/26/2016