ArtKool DJ Events Reviews

ArtKool DJ Events 6
ArtKool DJ Events 7

ASSEL DAIROVA · Married on 09/20/2019

Great time

We had a great time. Everybody were dancing. Art also found all our requested songs. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Poon · Married on 09/15/2019

Professional Wedding DJ, Easy to work with!

Art delivered exactly what we asked for both the ceremony and reception. He was able to keep the vibe and played the right songs for the right moments that everyone enjoyed. He was also very professional, courteous, and communicative throughout. We sent him our requested songs and some specific requests during the reception and he handled it all perfectly!

Sent on 09/16/2019
    ArtKool DJ Events 8

Paulina Rupinska · Married on 09/07/2019

Art went above and beyond with our wedding

Art is phenomenal! I asked wanted some Polish songs. He found them for me even though he does not speak polish himself. He went out of his way for us and made sure everything is perfect. All of my guests were having so much fun. I recommend Art for any party he was always available and made changes for us when needed.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Jennifer · Married on 08/24/2019

Great DJ! Happy we picked him for our wedding

Art is an excellent DJ! My wife and I had a wedding on the beach in Wildwood NJ and Art was a huge help with providing music and sound for the ceremony and reception. He had people up and dancing the entire night and even went out of his way to show people how to do some of the line dances we selected. At one point in the night my wife and I left the reception temporarily to get sunset pictures and when we came back people were still dancing and having a good time! His music selection is excellent and he was very professional and attentive the entire evening. I highly recommend contacting Art to be the DJ for your event/wedding, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Catherine Lista · Married on 08/17/2019

Everyone had an Awesome time

Art is very accommodating and made my wedding and reception so Awesome. My husband and I were married on the beach and Art had a portable unit that handled our music well.
    At the reception, Art had the crowd engaged and up on the dancefloor. Everyone had an awesome time.

Sent on 08/18/2019

david · Married on 06/08/2019

Highly recommend!

Art was reliable and professional and knows how to throw a great party! He really made our wedding an awesome night.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Kristin and Joe · Married on 05/17/2019

Wedding !!!

Art was AMAZING he kept everyone up and dancing all night, we had the most fun and absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a dj

Sent on 05/18/2019

Risa · Married on 04/27/2019

Perfect Wedding DJ!

Art was fantastic! Right from the beginning, he assured us that he would have everything organized the way we wanted. We had several calls prior to the event to talk through all aspects and details of the wedding timeline. He wanted to make sure he had everything correct and planned ahead. He played everything on our "must play" list and nothing on our "do not play" list. The day of the wedding, he was very attentive, professional, and fun. He got everyone on the dance floor and helped coordinate people for pictures. I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to DJ our perfect wedding day!

Sent on 05/12/2019

J. Triboletti · Married on 03/15/2019

60th surprise bday

Art was great!!!! He kept the crowd entertained and had every special request for the night! Would highly recommend and use him again for our next occasion!

Sent on 03/16/2019

Tara · Married on 12/28/2018

Great job/very attentive

Art did a great job! He was always available when I had questions and made sure the night ran smoothly

Sent on 12/31/2018

Bryana · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful for any event!

DJ ART was so professional from the get go. We have hired him for my dads birthday party and he was wonderful through our the night! The music was so on point and just as we requested. He is super easy going and asks what YOU want to hear and have for your special night. Thank you DJ Art I will be reaching out again for future services

Sent on 10/05/2019

Gina · Married on 09/08/2018

Art is incredibly easy to work with, and his service is exceptional!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Samantha · Married on 08/18/2018

Sent on 08/20/2018

Sam · Married on 08/18/2018

It was a pleasure working with Art. From the first initial phone call to saying goodbye at our reception. He was amazing and even got our bridal party on the dance floor, showing moves and laughing with my guests. My husband and I could not have asked for a better time. He accommodated our ceremony music and then exited quickly to get to the reception venue on time to ensure there was music playing and moments being shared at our cocktail hour. He swiftly moved guests from the deck patio into our banquet hall for introductions and to begin our celebration!

Sent on 08/20/2018
    ArtKool DJ Events 14
    ArtKool DJ Events 15
    ArtKool DJ Events 16

Tracy · event on 07/27/2018

DJ Art was awesome from the moment I booked my daughter’s Sweet 16 with him. He kept in touch with me as he said he would. My daughter, Cait, sent Art a playlist, as requested. Since teenagers are unpredictable, DJ Art took requests on the spot as well. He accommodated our Sweet 16 Candle Ceremony, interacted with the partygoers and made announcements throughout. I would highly recommend DJ Art to friends and acquaintances alike. Friendly and professional. Thank you, Art! All had a great time!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Kathryn · Married on 07/22/2018

We could not be happier with the wonderful experience we had with Art at our reception. From our first conversation, he was very accommodating with all of our special requests. He played all of the songs we asked for and had everyone up on the dance floor. He was organized and professional and so many people commented on what a great time they had. We cannot thank him enough for the great party he created for our special day. Highly recommended.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Alex · Married on 07/06/2018

Art was the dj at our wedding last night and he was awesome! He played all the songs we wanted and kept the party going all the way until the end and even squeezed in a few last minute special requests. He was great to work with the entire time and was extremely friendly and accommodating to the bridal party and all the guests! I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Michael · Married on 06/16/2018

DJ Art did an excellent job with our wedding on 6/16/18. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Rachel · Married on 06/01/2018

Art was great!! Made sure everything was how we wanted it.

Sent on 06/24/2018

Rachel · Married on 05/31/2018

August 31st wedding

Art was awesome ! We booked him almost a year before the actual wedding and he kept in touch up to the day of our wedding so I never had any fears with him ! We was very quick to respond to any and all questions whenever I had them via email, phone call, and even text message. The day of the wedding he kept in close contact with me to make sure everything went according to my plans. We had an awesome night thanks to him !! Music was great and he had everyone on the dance floor. He even played the music for our ceremony. Thanks Art !!!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Pat · event on 03/16/2018

What a great party! Art was able to read the mixed crowd and keep everyone happy and dancing. ArtKool DJ Events made all the difference. I would recommend him for any event. Professional, dependable and a great DJ!!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Eric · Married on 02/17/2018

Hired Art for a surprise birthday party. As usual did an amazing job! Always has a great feel for the party. Will absolutely be having Art at all our parties in the future!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Josh · Married on 02/16/2018

We used Dj Art at my daughters 13 th birthday party. Dj Art kept the kids entertained and on the dance floor the whole party. I highly recommend him and will be using him again in the future.

Sent on 03/03/2018

April · event on 12/01/2017

I have been using him for years! He’s the best and knows his music. Talks enough to get the crowd going. Love him!!! He better be doing my surprise 50th!!!!!! Love You Art!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Patricia · Married on 10/01/2017

Art is a professional, wonderful man to deal with. We discussed our requests in advance. He knew what songs were important to us. And, he went out of his way to accommodate all the songs my kids wanted to hear as well. The dance floor stayed full. We give him our full recommendation.

Sent on 10/04/2017