Artistry Films Reviews

26 | Bradenton, FL

26 Reviews for Artistry Films

Lauren 路 Married on 04/13/2019

A m a z i n g!

Scott is hands down the BEST in the business. He is kind, professional, attentive to the little details, not to mention SO TALENTED. He captured every moment of our wedding better than I can remember it being. He鈥檚 a dream to work with. Thank you so much Scott!! 馃挆

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Nora

Nora 路 Married on 03/30/2019

Perfection!

Our experience working with Scott Asher and The Artistry Films was wonderful!! Scott and his team made sure every single important moment was recorded. He sent us a quick 1 minute clip just a couple of days after our wedding which was so incredibly fun to watch and got us so excited for our full film. When we received our final wedding film, we were blown away by how beautiful it was--it even made my husband cry! The music, the flow, the small and large details, and so on, were breathtaking. Scott is a true genius at what he does and I am so happy we chose him as our videographer. Trust me it is worth every penny and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Cori

Cori Grove 路 Married on 03/23/2019

Extremely talented

We had Scott with us on our wedding day and while we just got married and haven't seen the final video yet, the "coming soon" sneak peak took our breath away. We both watch it over and over! He is extremely talented at what he does and we are so excited to have this video to look back on forever.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Jennifer 路 Married on 03/15/2019

Amazing videographer!

If you are looking for a talented, easy to work with videographer that produces a QUALITY film, this is the choice for you! My fiance and I were searching for a last minute videographer (the one thing we originally left out of our budget but last minute I started to regret) and Scott happened to be available (where he normally books a year in advance!). After viewing several other styles, we knew we didn't want a "cheesy" rendition of our day. Scott's videos and editing make them look like they are out of a movie - so professionally crafted and put together. Scott was amazing, on time, reliable, captured every detail, easy going, proficient, and knew exactly what was needed to encompass every detail of our day! We even had a "coming soon" video within a few days after our wedding! How amazing is that?! Couldn't be happier and one of THE best decisions we made for our wedding. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Nichole

Nichole 路 Married on 01/27/2019

10/10 recommend

Scott is a pro at his craft! I am so thankful that we had him to capture our day. Our highlight video blew us away, I still watch it over and over to this day, but our signature film has me floored. He is so kind and accommodating. I can't recommend Artistry Films enough!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Kiana 路 Married on 12/30/2018

Best videographer around!

Hiring Scott to film my wedding was one of the best choices I made! He was so professional and captured every moment from the very beginning to the very end! Very well priced and the quality of his work is amazing. I cant stop watching our coming soon video. He got it to us the very next day! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Karl 路 Married on 04/21/2018

Scott and his team were extremely accommodating, making sure to get the best shots and capturing all of the wedding. Afterwards Scott did a great job editing and also did some additional work after sending us the original and asking if we wanted any changes. We love our final video that perfectly shows what an amazing day it was.

Sent on 07/29/2018

Tracy 路 Married on 12/09/2017

Scott is a true artist and so professional! I fell in love with his work before I hired him so I knew he would be great! One week after the wedding we already have a beautiful teaser video and I can't wait to see the finished product!! <3
    Don't pass him up!!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Beth 路 Married on 11/25/2017

I am someone who cared deeply about my photography and videography for my wedding. I'm a digital artist myself and I poured through dozens of online portfolios before stumbling upon Scott's services. If you take a moment to review his portfolio, you'll see what I saw - talent, creativity, and passion. Once you meet Scott in person, you'll discover he is wonderfully kind and accommodating. He shows up early, he stays late, and he is professional. Within a week of our wedding, we had a preview video to show all of our family and friends. I cannot recommend him highly enough. I look forward to seeing the full-length video soon!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Miranda 路 Married on 11/10/2017

Scott was amazing! He was willing to work with us to create a custom video package AND drive all the way to Tavares, FL for our wedding (2+ hours from Bradenton). Not only that, but he was there the entire day of the wedding, from the moment we finished our breakfast until after we left the reception鈥攐ver 12 hours! Our wedding video turned out absolutely perfect, even better than what we imagined. Thank you, Scott!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Danielle 路 Married on 10/20/2017

How do I even begin to explain or express my gratitude to Scott for making my dream wedding come together so beautifully in a video. It feels like we're watching a movie every time we play the wedding video , people who don't even know me cry when they see it, our 3 year old son is amazed to see himself on the tv screen when ever we play it for him. Scott captured every moment and more , he really has a special grace for this we felt he was truly a Godsend above most things I was so comfortable I was greatly dreading having a "camara man" recording my every move on the best day of my life but to be completely honest he blended so wonderfully with the rest of the party he felt more like another guest that just happened to have great video equipment , it sprinkled at my reception and not once did I hear him complain, his prices are a giveaway for the work he provides, you can see the dedication he puts into every single wedding, in the scene when we cut the cake he pulled my husband aside gave him a little insight on his experience filming wedding about the way we played with the cake when my husband told me it was very special to me this I took it as even further confirmation that is could have only been God himself who gave the direction for us to go with Scott , thank you for going above and beyond, ps the song choice is amazing my husband plays the video every day to listen to our vows and the music and we're going on 6 months of marriage .. needless to say we are in love with our wedding video and eternally endebted to Scott for the masterpiece he created we hope our video will be a testimony of all we pray our marriage to always be. God Bless you Scott

Sent on 04/05/2018

tiffany Brightwell 路 Married on 06/03/2017

Me Asher worked very Diligently to capture our daughters beautiful wedding day.. He was a vey important of this day and very happy we chose him.

Sent on 09/23/2017

Lindsey 路 Married on 04/08/2017

My mother decided a month prior to the wedding that she wanted a videographer who took overhead drone footage after seeing a friends wedding video. On such short notice she found Scott with Artistry Films. He and his wife got the quote, contract and any questions done and answered quickly. The day of the wedding he was there early to set up and get video of both myself and the groom getting ready. We were at different locations (but not super far apart fortunately) which meant driving back and forth. He worked wonderfully with the photographer as well. All my guests had wonderful things to say about how polite and at ease he made everyone feel. I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 04/18/2017

Jana 路 Married on 10/28/2016

Scott and his crew were AMAZING! They shot our entire day- girls at the spa and guys at the golf course... then of course the ceremony and reception. Scott is extremely talented and has a great eye for unique shots. He displayed leadership skills and flexibility in team work while working with my photographer whom he'd not met previous to the big day. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer!

Sent on 11/07/2016
  • 2016beachwedding

Lisa 路 Married on 10/26/2016

There is just no words to describe how happy we were that we hired Scott. Your wedding day will go by in a flash and believe me you will be so thankful to have a video to look back on. We hired Scott having gone back and forth on whether to get a videographer or not and oh my god we are so over the moon that we did. The trailer is amazing, he is so unbelievably talented. My husband was nervous about being on camera but honestly we didn't even notice he was there. He is such a gentleman and put so much work into our video. The song choice he put over the trailer was PERFECT, it's like he just knew our music taste and it fitted so well. My husband has done photography for years back before it went digital and he loved Scott's creativity. He captured moments we wouldn't of even known had happened if it was not for him, moments with my daughter who is autistic and it's really hard to capture her personality in a photo but Scott just brought out the sunshine in her. Hiring Scott will be the most worthwhile money you spend, he is worth he weight in gold. Hire him, as far in advance as you can. I could go on and on but I'll never be able to put into words how happy you will be if you hire Scott!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Tim 路 Married on 07/16/2016

Scott is AWESOME !!! Our video looked like something out a movie.

Sent on 10/31/2016
  • User6736035 路 2+ years ago

Scott was an absolute joy to work with; very accommodating and made sure everything ran smoothly on our special day! I found him on a whim at the last minute and I knew the results were going to be spectacular. My fianc茅 wasn't so sure about the expenditure in our budget, but after seeing the final video, he told me it was the best money we spent that day. We were so impressed with Scott's use of a drone and the video is an absolute masterpiece. We will cherish it for years to come! Thank you so much, Scott! :)

Sent on 05/19/2016
  • User6582824 路 2+ years ago

Scott did an incredible job! I expected a video of our wedding. That, I expected. What Scott delivered far exceeded that expectation. He was professional in every way. The day of the wedding, I was concerned that it would look like a "production" with 4 cameras. I never saw a camera. He stayed in the background but got every single moment. He sent the video in a very short amount of time, checking with us beforehand to make sure that everything was the way we wanted it. The delivery of the finished video was so touching I still cannot get the words to tell him thank you. The finished product was beautiful in every way. I am so thankful that we used Scott to capture the most precious day.

Sent on 04/11/2016

Kelly 路 Married on 03/04/2016

He was awesome! My husband and I loved everything about our film and the footage we received! It captured our day so well and we look forward to reminiscing for years to come and having something that beautifully sums up our wedding to show to our children some day! Artistry films to seek all the most inlet any moments and the things you really want to be remembered in his work and then bring it together in an incredible way that will highlight the joy of your day!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Ryan 路 Married on 12/05/2015

Scott is the most reliable camera operator I know. I have hired him to work with me at The Cinematic Moment, my wedding videography company, for the past 3 years. His passion to tell a story is reflected in every aspect of his work. While many videographers are just looking for coverage of an event, Scott separates himself from this group and rises above in his dedication to seeing all that he shoots be with intent to tell a unique story in the edit of the actual video. Aside from being one of the nicest guys I know, he is also incredibly talented and charges way less than he should for the amount of time he will dedicate to the wedding video process. If you are considering Artistry films for your wedding, stop thinking about it and book him today before your date is taken by someone else!

Ryan Detzel
    Owner/DP
    The Cinematic Moment

Sent on 05/06/2016

Morgan 路 Married on 11/07/2015

Scott was great! He was my first vendor to arrive and he captured every small and big detail or our day! I love our video and I watch it weekly! I have had so many people comment how great the video is! I don't think I could have asked for a better wedding video!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Miranda 路 Married on 05/15/2015

I absolutely am in love with my wedding video scott Asher did an amazing job! I highly recommend :)

Sent on 07/15/2016

Kate 路 Married on 02/10/2015

Scott was so easy going and kind on the day of our wedding. We barely noticed him there working his magic. He was timely, sweet, but more than anything, we are in LOVE with the final product. We've almost been married a year now, and I still watch the video for fun. In fact, I watched it again yesterday and told my husband that every time I see it, it gets better. Thank you Scott!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Ariel 路 Married on 10/25/2014

Scott Asher goes above and beyond. I was amazed at his dedication to making the best video possible for my wedding. I couldn't believe it when he arrived early just to get beautiful morning shots of my venue and then stayed till the last guest left to make sure he had everything! First to arrive and last to leave. His footage is breathtaking and he does a beautiful job of editing the footage to tell a story within the story of your wedding. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking professional wedding videography. You will not be disappointed and you will be so thankful that you spent the money on it because believe me, his work is worth every penny!

Sent on 01/12/2016
  • User6255352 路 2+ years ago

My wedding day flew by and Scott was able to capture all of the important moments as well as others I never would have thought to want included. I hired a photographer separately and they were able to work together seamlessly without ever feeling intrusive.

Sent on 01/23/2016