Artistry by Drea Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth G. Married on 05/15/2020

Beyond happy!

I hired Andrea for my wedding. She did an absolutely amazing job. I felt like a princess and all my bridesmaids looked beautiful.
  • Nancy
    Nancy F. Married on 01/18/2020

Unbelievably beautiful

My artist Drea was super awesome. The way she did my makeup and hair for my wedding was perfect. She made me look beautiful, hence, I felt great for my special day. Very understanding and captured the look I was going for. Thank you Drea
  • Annie
    Annie Married on 04/07/2019

SO Talented

Andrea has got to be one of the most talented hair and makeup artists around. She does such an amazing job at making you feel and look stunning. She also made all 5 of my bridesmaids, both moms, and my flower girl super happy. Not to mention she is so sweet. I wish I could have her do my hair and makeup every day!
    Maribel P. Married on 03/19/2019

Awesome and very professional

ANdrea is a very professional person I have contracted her 2 times one for my daughters prom in 2016 and now for my daughters wedding march 9 2019 both times we have been very satisfied with her work and as a person in general she is very kind and responsible if you are thinking of hiring her DO IT you will not regret it.
    Rosie Married on 02/02/2019

A day to remember

Amazing service , my makeup came out flawless & I felt like a princess for my wedding 💞 thanks to Andrea
  • Jennie
    Jennie G. Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing!!!!

Drea made me and my bridesmaid feel and look like princesses on my wedding day! She was so easy to work with and her work speaks for itself. I would hire her over and over again if I could!
    Adrianna Married on 11/23/2018

Amazing experience

The absolute BEST experience! Not only is Drea extremely talented but she’s the sweetest person! The entire process was so smooth for me, my girls, and my mom which helped me be the calmest bride ever! We felt amazing and she made us feel like we were in the best hands by listening to what looks we wanted to achieve and executing them perfectly. 💜
    Clarissa P. Married on 11/16/2018

amazing makeup artist

Andrea was the sweetest person! she was very professional and made me feel so comfortable. she did my makeup and hair for my wedding along with my sisters and mom. her skills are amazing... the makeup lasted all night and look perfect in person and photos. she did exactly what I wanted and made me the perfect bride for my special day! also she did a good job on a tattoo I needed covered up! I was amazed she was able to do that. im so glad I was able to have her for my day! again thank you so much Andrea I will be using you for all future makeup/hair needs!
    Jodeci Married on 11/11/2018

Best mua in so cal!

Andrea was just the sweetest MUA and so professional! She did such an amazing job on I and some of my bridal party. Made me feel like an absolute queen on my big day! So thankful that I found her for my destination wedding!
  • Natalie
    Natalie C. Married on 11/10/2018

Excellent Experience

Andrea was absolutely amazing!! My cousin referred me to her and told me to book her ASAP because she does get booked quickly. I want to say once my venue was booked I quickly reached out to Andrea. She does amazing work!! Everyone loved my makeup and I couldn’t be any more happier on how everything turned out. Andrea thank you so much for every and u will definitely be sending you photos.
    Cassandra Married on 10/12/2018
    My advice is to look no further. Andrea was simply amazing in every way. She made me feel so beautiful! I didn't know exactly what I wanted and kept hesitating on what makeup style to do and she took the lead! I've never felt so happy with the way I looked, she was so kind and on time. Just amazing. Thank you so much!
    Jennifer G. Married on 09/27/2018

Amazing artist

Hire Andrea !!!!
    She truly is amazing at what she does . I was looking for a couple months for an artist had trials done I still wasn’t pleased. I came across her page and instantly knew she was the one , I hired her without a trial . She arrived on time and finished myself and my 6 Bridemaids on time . Thank you again Andrea I will be referring you to everyone !!
  • April
    April V. Married on 09/23/2018
    I absolutely loved my experience with Andrea! She is so professional and has such a warm outgoing personality! She made all my bridesmaids/bridal party feel so comfortable and beautiful with her amazing talent!

There was a tiny hiccup with the schedule but her positive attitude and professionalism made the day amazing! I felt absolutely gorgeous and enjoyed getting glammed up by Drea!
    Andrea Married on 09/06/2018
    Thank you so much Andrea for doing our hair and makeup !!! I highly recommend Andrea she’s professional and reliable. She arrived on time and knocked out 6 girls for makeup and hair within 5 hours . We all looked stunning and got compliments the entire night . Thank you again I can’t wait to see my wedding pictures
    Sarah Married on 08/20/2018
    Words can’t explain how thankful I am for hiring Andrea and her team !!!! I booked her almost a year ago to secure my date (she does get booked up quickly). Myself and my bridesmaids were onpoint with hair and makeup . They makeup lasted all day we got so many compliments. Thank you again Andrea for Makeup wedding day even more special your truly an angel and stress reliever Lol ! I forsure send pictures when I receive them.
    Angie Married on 08/15/2018

Amazing Artist !!!

I hired Andrea for all of my bridal events . She truly is an Amazing artist !!!! I was looking for months for a hair and makeup artist and finally found her on wedding wire. I had 4trials with other artist in this site I was impressed until I found her. She arrived on time and got myself and my 6 Bridemaids done on time . I can’t eait to see my wedding pictures ! Thank you again Andrea for making my special day so relaxed and remarkable . I’ll be referring you too all my friends
  • Nancy
    Nancy B. Married on 08/04/2018

Andrea was punctual, professional and her work was absolutely amazing. My entire wedding party loved their looks and the glam was perfect!!

Andreas glam on my wedding day was so perfect. She achieved two different looks on my hair for my ceremony a classic updo and hair half up half down for my reception. She added extensions and made sure my curls lasted all night. My face makeup was also on point and she took her time to make sure I was ready and that the time was taken for my entire wedding party. I would highly recommend her to any bride and for my future events will be contacting her.
    Pamela Married on 07/27/2018
    Andrea and Candace did a awesome job with my bridal party and I. They showed up on time and they were ready to start at our agreed time. They brought the bridal look I envisioned to life. Our makeup was flawless and held all day and night! I would hands down recommend this duo to any future bride.
    Liz Married on 07/21/2018
    My makeup and hair looked amazing the day of the wedding!!! I would definitely get her again if I need my hair and makeup done.
    Reem Married on 07/07/2018
    Andrea is amazing!!!!! She did my wedding makeup as well as my sisters and my mom. She was super friendly and sociable, listened to my request for my big day and we all looked stunning. I will definitely be using Andrea for all my future makeup needs! Thank you so much Andrea, you’re the best!
    Davina Married on 06/23/2018
    I highly recommend Andrea as your makeup artist..she is very professional and she knows what you want without much explanation..she's the best
    Lorie Married on 06/21/2018
    I just got married last week and when looking for a makeup person I was needing a makeup artist who not only could do a nice job but could be available, flexible, reasonable in pricing and friendly .. when I contacted Andrea, she got all what I was looking for and more !! I didn't have time for a trial and we did not meet before so she literally had 1 shot only -my wedding day- to make me look the way I wanted and SHE DID IT!! the weeks prior to the wedding we exchanged few emails about my ideas and desired look, I don't know much about makeup and stuff and she understood everything I said and wanted. I love my makeup and everybody else did, my pictures turned out to be amazing (makeup plays a good part on it) my makeup stayed perfect all day and night (I cried a lot) and NOTHING came off.. not even the eyelashes she put. If in the future I need a makeup artist I will contact Andrea again and if you are in need of someone responsible, reliable, and professional please contact Andrea and tell her that Lorie sent you. :)
    Rosie Married on 06/20/2018
    I Was reaching for a Makeup and hairstylist for over 3 months and had no luck ! I went on weddingwire a couple of time and nothing catches my eye until I seen Andrea page ! HANDS DOWN THE BEST!!!!!! She was on time and very professional . Her skills are amazing me and group looked so beautiful. Mywedding coordinator were so expressed they asked for her information too add her on the vendor list for my venue . Thank you again Andrea I will definitely see you again and will recommend all my friends to you !
    Kathy Married on 06/10/2018
    So glad I hired Andreas for my wedding . She’s so humble and passionate about her business ! She did my makeup and my other 6 bridesmaids we were done on time and arrived at the venue sooner then expected . Her products are professional and her tools are sanitized and kept cleaned . Her work is amanzing the price ia definitely worth it. Thank you again Andrea for your amazing work I will defirnely refer you to all my friends and family .
    Angelica Married on 05/10/2018
    I loved my hair and makeup! I told you what I wanted and you gave me what I wanted. Thank you for taking the time to understand me!