37 Reviews for The Beauty Bar

Haircuts (1)
Wedding Party Makeup (1)
Airbrush (1)

3.8

Thank you so much! We loved the hair and makeup!

Profile Picture Jessica , 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The best!! I am from out of town so I was nervous about my hair and makeup. The ladies at the Beauty Bar brought my vision to life! Kellie did an incredible job on my spray tan and airbrush makeup. It was beyond my expectations. I gave Andrea a couple examples for my hair. She did a beautiful job!!! Everyone at the Beauty Bar is professional and incredibly talented. I highly recommend to any bride!

Profile Picture Krista, 6/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Amazing!! These ladies are an absolutely delight and so easy to work with! I'm super big on communication and they did such a great job. Andrea and Kellie are the best and I would recommend them to any and everyone!

Profile Picture Amber, 4/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

So happy we went with The Beauty Bar! They were extremely flexible and were so much fun to work with and did a fantastic job on everyone’s hair and makeup!

Profile Picture Kerri, 4/14/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Beauty Bar did an amazing job on my airbrush make up for my wedding! I couldn’t have been happier.

Profile Picture Katie, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Andrea at The Beauty Bar was very friendly and responsive to my booking request through Yelp at the last minute for my destination wedding on Amelia Island. Having been to the island before I was familiar with the effect of the humidity on my hair, and had just resigned myself to looking like a bit of a beach hair don't care mess. I had been planning to do my own hair and have a friend do my makeup but got "cold feet" about the hair and reached out to The Beauty Bar. I booked a consultation with Delta two days before and a "day of" appointment." Delta created the perfect combination of styled curls working with the humidity effect so my hair wouldn't change between leaving the salon and walking down the aisle. All my girlfriends loved my hair, as did my husband, and even a few others commented. Five Stars for The Beauty Bar! Thank you.

Profile Picture Astrid, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Andrea and Kelly are amazing! We had a destination wedding and was unable to do a trial session! My hair and make up were perfect!! Thank you ladies for all your help and support. I highly recommend this vendor to all future brides!! They will exceed your expectations!!!

Profile Picture Anissa, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

The beauty bar was amazing. They made my wedding day perfect by being timely with our makeup and hair appointments and providing a great environment for me, my friends and family to enjoy. Thanks so much for being part of my big day :)

Profile Picture Tara, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Such an amazing team of ladies! A relationship that started out as just "one of my wedding vendors" turned into "umm, after this wedding is over, can we please still be friends?!" Kellie did an amazing job on makeup for myself, both mothers, and the three bridesmaid. The girls were skeptical as we're all pretty natural, no fuss types and Kellie really listened to what we each wanted and highlighted our best features, making us just feel like our most gorgeous selves. Delta and Andrea created soft, elegant up-dos that were works of art - they were comfortable but still magically held up throughout the whole night (and it was an outdoor wedding!). We all felt simply stunning. They were punctual, organized, professional, and truly talented.

And while these girls clearly have champion wedding-day game, Andrea brings a level of commitment to her clients and pride in her work EVERYDAY. Prior to my wedding, I tried out lash extensions for the first time. I have particularly long lashes and my eyes were sensitive to the glue and, after a few days, my lashes were in a pretty dire state (NOT due to the products or Andrea's fault!) Of course, I was devastated and freaking out...so Andrea came in on a SUNDAY, spent almost three hours meticulously placing each lash gently and perfectly, creating a set of lashes that would make Snuffleupagus jealous, and she did not charge me a dime! Her genuine care about my happiness gave me confidence that I had picked the right team to handle my special day.

So whether for your routine beauty services or for a special event where you need to look your best, I highly recommend The Beauty Bar. (And, seriously Andrea....we need to go grab that drink soon!) Thanks ladies!

Profile Picture Jessi, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The Beauty Bar was FANTASTIC. I had an amazing cut, color, and spray tan by Kellie a couple of days before the wedding, and she spent so much time making sure it turned out perfect! I absolutely LOVED the results. The day of the wedding Andrea and Delta came out to our villa to do hair and makeup for myself and my mom, sister, and niece. Let me just say, these ladies are MIRACLE WORKERS!!! My mother has incredibly fine & thin curly hair and my sister has thick, very curl-resistant straight hair. I was floored at the magic Delta was able to work equally on both of them. And the airbrush makeup by Andrea... holy smokes! My dad said my mother looked 20 years younger! :) They were so fun and upbeat as well, even after a horrible mix-up on my part concerning the time and location that left them stranded and waiting for over 30 minutes. They couldn't have been nicer or more professional. They also made my flower girl (who has a super special place in my heart) feel like a princess. I couldn't be happier about my choice to make them part of my special day!

Profile Picture Lori, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Salon, Tanning, Hair Coloring, Haircuts, Updos/Styling

They worked with me until I was very happy with my hair and make-up. They were also so nice, fun and made this wonderful experience even more memorable.

Profile Picture kim, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Amazing team that knows what they are doing and work hard to create the exact look you want! I used Beauty Bar for my wedding and I could not have asked for anyone better, they were fantastic!

Profile Picture Brooke, 6/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The owners Andrea and Delta could not have been more responsive - Andrea was even on vacation in Italy and responding to my questions/appointment. Kellie came to my home and did my wedding day hair and makeup and I could not have been happier! The makeup was perfect - still looked like me, but with very comfortable, beautiful makeup. My hair was just what my fiancé/husband wanted, it was very comfortable and stayed in place. I loved my experience with The Beauty Bar!

Profile Picture Penny, 5/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Down-to-earth ladies ladies with up-to-date style - The Beauty Bar Delivers. These accommodating hairstylists and makeup artists know their stuff and we loved everything! My entire wedding party: mothers, bridesmaids, flower girls - everyone looked SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! Our wedding photos were an absolutely dream, thanks to our day at The Beauty Bar in Fernandina Beach, FL.

Profile Picture Reena, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Andrea and her team were amazing! I used delta and Andrea for my wedding recently. I couldn't have asked for a better set of gals to back me feel absolutely perfect on my wedding day. They did my whole wedding parties make up and hair. I had a few girls who were skeptical because they had been in other weddings where they hated their hair or make up. I feel like both Andrea and Delta took each persons needs/personality and made each one of us feel and look amazing! Having it all done at the salon was so relaxing, I couldn't have asked for a better experience! I highly recommend using the beauty bar for anyone looking to feel beautiful for a special event! I

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Andrea was wonderful to work with. She did makeup for my entire wedding party and myself and all of my girls looked beautiful We got started a little late but she was able to come in and get us all done without making us feel rushed. My makeup was perfect and exactly what I wanted. She is so much fun to work with!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Discounts, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Andrea is incredible - she did an amazing job and is so much fun to work with!

Profile Picture Amber, 4/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Andrea is amazing! She did a fantastic job on my makeup for my wedding. I definitely would recommend her and use her services again if needed in the future!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Andrea was so helpful from the first time I met her all to the time she left on my wedding day. I booked Andrea for airbrush makeup for me and some of my bridal party, along with my mom and mother in law. She did a trial to get all the perfect colors for me and make sure that all of my makeup looked amazing for my big day. The week of my wedding she was texting me to buy new lipstick and gloss to be the exact color that I wanted, which I got to keep to use throughout my whole wedding day. The morning of my wedding she was at my house early and even offered to pick-up starbucks for me! She made sure that each girl got personal attention when their makeup was being done. Andrea listens incredibly well and made sure that she got each person's makeup was exactly how they wanted it to look. She was very willing to make any changes to anyone's makeup to make them feel comfortable and beautiful! My makeup lasted from noon until 2am and looked perfect the entire day! I can't thank Andrea enough for all her help before and during my wedding day to make sure that myself, my wedding party and my family looked beautiful!

Profile Picture Jenny, 4/2/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Brow/Lash Tinting, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Airbrush, Makeup, Tanning

Andrea did an awesome job on myself, bridesmaids and mom! She made sure to focus on what I wanted and ultimately made me feel and look beautiful!

Profile Picture User4422521, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Excellent job! Have never looked more beautiful and the pictures look amazing with the make-up.

Profile Picture User6059503, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup

Andrea is by far the BEST makeup artist and hair stylist i know !! She is fantastic and can take on anything that is thrown at her. She takes pride in her work as she should because she is amazing at everything she does. If you choose to hire her for an event or wedding or anything else I know you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture User5588942, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup

Andrea did the makeup for myself and my entirely wedding party. She's amazing!! I highly recommend her for hair and/or make up! She's very professional and you can tell that she really loves what she does!!

Profile Picture User5580981, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Highly recommend Andrea! She flew all the way to San Francisco for our wedding and did a fantastic job! Tiffany looked amazing!

Profile Picture Sam, 9/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

I highly recommend Andrea! Her work is awesome, making every bride look her absolute best while still looking very light and natural--in other words, not overly made-up. She takes one's best features and makes them even better. You will be very pleased with her work. She is amazing!

Profile Picture User5584306, 2+ years ago, 1 Review