131 Reviews for Artistic Wedding Films

Blu-Ray (3)
Documentary (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Add'l Hours (1)

Jon and I chose Artistic Wedding Films through a recommendation of friends and they did NOT disappoint! Mike and his team were incredibly responsive, professional and made us feel at ease throughout the entire wedding process. The day of Mike and his team were AMAZING! They had us laughing and brought such a positive happy vibe with them. They even kept me as the bride moving along as I easily get distracted and was already running behind schedule! I used to work in the wedding business and have seen countless wedding videos and Artistic Wedding Films are by far THE BEST! Our entire bridal party commented in the days after about how awesome Mike and the team were and wanted their info for future events. HIGHLY RECOMMEND ARTISTIC WEDDING FILMS!!

Profile Picture Jaime, 9/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Short Form, Digital Download

Artistic Wedding Films were SO wonderful to work with throughout every step of the process. Dee is always incredibly responsive to emails and gives you time estimates. Mike went above and beyond for us making sure our film was absolutely perfect and even checked on our wedding the day of, despite being at the venue next door filming. Worth every penny. The quality is top notch when you look at your film in comparison to others.

Profile Picture User7424326, Recently Married, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Storytelling, USB Flash Drive

Look no further - hiring Artistic Wedding Films as part of our wedding was the best decision we made, and we did a ton of research when putting together the winning team for our wedding. Mike Henriques is incredibly talented, creative and professional. He and his team was responsive and detail oriented during several planning sessions leading up to our big day. My husband loved the fact that the videographer team did not get in his way while getting ready - they were able to get some great shots but still allowed our day to unfold naturally and authentically. Would absolutely recommend Mike & his team!!

Profile Picture K, 9/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Artistic Wedding Films is the absolute best videographer that I could have selected to capture our wedding day. We worked mainly with Mike who was willing to accommodate us every step of the way. As we were planning our wedding, we mentioned that we would be having a horse-drawn carriage. Mike immediately suggested using a drone to capture the moment. We felt that he was just as excited as we were about our wedding day.

Mike and his team were easy to work with and even arrived to the hotel bright and early coincidentally dressed to match our wedding color theme. He has a great sense of humor, which helped me relax as I was feeling anxious/nervous because we were behind schedule. Mike helped put me at ease as he showed me beautiful clips that he was taking while I was having my hair & makeup done. The entire bridal party also commented about how fun he was to be around.

The entire crew was very professional and focused the entire day. I saw them running around behind-the-scenes and working hard outside on a typical hot August day. They worked so well with all my other vendors and as a team really helping one another out. It can feel pretty awkward to be in front of the camera, but the team works so efficiently and blends so well into the background that everything felt natural.

Mike is creative, energetic, and motivated – he genuinely enjoys capturing wedding videography and getting to know the couples. I truly enjoyed having him and his team as part of our special day. I cannot wait to see our wedding video. I would recommend Artistic Wedding Films fully without hesitation to anyone looking for an amazing wedding videographer!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Shirley, 8/27/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Cinematic

Mike and his team are an amazingly talented group. They were so easy to work with, and brought such a great laid back vibe to an otherwise hectic day. The final product (our trailer video) had us speechless. They not only got our best moments from the day, but really reflected our personalities in the finished product. Huge bonus for taking into account our music requests for the video, not to mention the quality of the video itself. This is fantastic vendor and I can't speak highly enough!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Since Mike and his crew had done my brother and sister In laws wedding 6 years ago I knew I was going to have them do my wedding day! To this day I cry watching my brothers wedding video and I was so excited to get my wedding shot by them! Mike and his partner made everyone feel so comfortable and even helped with the “what to do’s” during the entire wedding from the getting ready process to the moment they left at the end of the night! Weddings can be so stressful and to have Mike just help through out the whole process, exchange some laughs and smiles made my special day that much more enjoyable! He worked with my husband and I when we wanted to make some adjustments to our wedding video and the final product was exactly what we wanted! He and his team do such a beautiful job and I can’t rant and rave enough about how amazing they are!!

Profile Picture Meriam, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Selecting Artistic Wedding Films was truly one of the best decisions we made regarding our wedding. Mike and his team so perfectly captured the fun, joy, and love from our wedding day! When originally researching possible videographers, I was terrified of having our video feel forced or inauthentic in any way. Mike put those fears to rest as soon as he arrived to film, making everyone in the bridal party feel completely at ease and relaxed. The entire AWF team was so enjoyable to work with - from the initial emails and phone conversations, to the day of our wedding, to the final footage and package (with an adorable surprise gift), everything was so organized and professional. After receiving our highlight film, I shared the link on my Facebook so all of our guests would be able to see the video as well. I received comments, texts, and calls from not only our wedding guests, but a number of other individuals remarking on how beautiful the film turned out and how unexpectedly emotional they became while watching it (all of the feels is a real thing with AWF). One of the things I cherish most about the video is being able to see so many of the amazing reactions and interactions of our guests that I would never have seen without the footage. Mike and his team truly portrayed the essence of our day - from start to finish. Every time I get that "I wish we could do our wedding again" feeling, I rewatch our video I am completely transported back to the happiest day of our lives. I am so grateful for the AWF team and would highly recommend them to any couple in search of a gorgeous and authentic wedding film.

Profile Picture Katy, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, USB Hard Drive

I know several people go back and forth deciding if they should invest the money in a videographer. My suggestion to them - if you hire Mike SPEND THE MONEY. Mike not only blended in w/ the crowd but he added an element to our wedding that would have been very noticeable if it hadn't been there. He captured so many wonderful moments and enjoyed every second he was there. His fun attitude made him an asset to our day and I am DYING for our video to be done.

His enthusiasm for our big day was contagious.

The shots he was capturing throughout the day (and giving us sneak peeks) have left us so anxious to receive the final product.

Profile Picture User2900972, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

They were great so far. Great at communicating. Were perfectly on time and friendly and fun to work with. We look forward to seeing our videos! Hoping for great work based on the other reviews

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/29/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Cinematic

I cannot say enough about Artistic Wedding Films. Our wedding video came out INCREDIBLE and we have gotten so many compliments on the work they did capturing our day. I would recommend AWF over and over again!!

Profile Picture Meghann, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I am so glad I chose Artistic Wedding Films to capture my wedding day. I have watched the video countless times and it has brought joy to my family and friends who have seen it. People have been shocked by how well done it was, and we will cherish it forever! One of the best investments we made, easily!!

Profile Picture Maria, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling

Artistic Wedding Films is such an amazing company to work with! They were more than accommodating throughout the planning process and especially when it came to choosing the package that worked best for our wedding day. I would highly recommend them as their professionalism and utmost attention to detail does not go unnoticed. The team was exceptional to work with throughout the wedding day and was up for anything in order to get some great shots. Selecting Artistic Wedding Films to capture your day will be the best and easiest decision you could make! They go out of their way to beautifully preserve your wedding day memories, allowing you to relive them over and over again. Thank you so much to the entire team!

Profile Picture Maria, 9/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling, Full Feature Video

Artistic films was great to work with and captured our special day better than we could have imagined. We will always treasure our video!

Profile Picture Andrea, 8/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mike Henriques and his team at Artistic Wedding Films are truly fantastic! From the very beginning they were prompt with their responses, honest with their opinions and super professional overall. Neal and Miles were our cinematographers on the day of our wedding and they couldn't have done a better job. We chose the "Wedding Film Short" option which was perfect for us - it is certainly a masterpiece that we will cherish forever. Thanks again to the whole AWF team!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Stellina , 7/8/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband and I can’t say enough great things about Artistic Wedding Films!

Over the past year we worked with their Mike Henriques and his team who are all extremely professional and passionate about their work. Mike, along with the Office Manager, Dee, were our initial contacts and are who we worked with throughout the process, aside from on the actual day of our wedding. They were always responsive, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with!

Neal and Myles were our day-of videographers. Neal contacted us about a week prior to the wedding to go over our detailed wedding questionnaire (which we had filled out prior) and to make sure we were on the same page with the wedding timeline and shots we wanted to capture. It was SO helpful to have this conversation and to hear what Neal suggested when it came to these things. When Neal and Myles arrived on the big day, they were prompt, polite and essentially just flies on the walls. They also are very open to specific shots requested from the bride/groom.

We received our final edit just this past week and we were truly blown away. This team is clearly talented. It’s been very fun looking back on our special day, especially when its edited so beautifully! We chose to add aerial shots taken by their drone on the wedding day, which we also highly recommend since it’s so unique.

I wouldn’t think twice about passing this company on to any of my closest friends.

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Documentary, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage

Neal and his team were a delight to work with. They were friendly, sweet, available when you needed them, and otherwise not underfoot. They listened to what were hoped to get out of a wedding video and absolutely delivered! They worked well with my other vendors, especially my photographer. The video they made had me in tears, reliving our wedding day all over again. I would give them more than 5 stars if I could and I would absolutely recommend them to my closest friends. Thank you Neal and AWF!

Profile Picture Claire, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, USB Hard Drive, Cinematic, Storytelling, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

The best! Hire Artistic Wedding Films - you will be thrilled!! Our wedding video is a masterpiece. My husband and I have been together for more than 10 years and finally decided to get married. We had an absolutely amazing day and one of my top priorities was to have a beautiful wedding video as a way to enjoy our memories for many years to come. I did a lot of research before selecting Artistic Wedding Films - but as soon as I met Mike, I knew we were in good hands. I cannot believe how lucky I feel to have found Artistic Wedding Films. Mike and his team were born to do this job. Mike's enthusiasm, professionalism, talent, heart-felt approach and deep commitment to not just producing a great wedding video, but to producing a video that illustrates your love story… is magical. I cannot thank him enough for a video that has allowed us to savor our special day and to have an heirloom that I know our family will enjoy for a long time. My deepest gratitude to Mike and Team. XO Karen and Allan

Profile Picture User7478362, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mike and his team were amazing to work with. They really are invested in their job and execute amazing films that are so well designed. They fit right in during our wedding weekend. When our video was completed we had further edits we asked be made and they were so nice to accommodate us and make our video exactly what we wanted. Highly recommend them for not only their great video quality and design but also great personalities to work with.

Profile Picture User7333275, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Truth be told, we weren't originally going to have a wedding video... At the time we thought that those funds would be more useful in other parts of the budget. As a wedding and event planner in my professional life that fact came surprise to everyone I talked to. But after we found out that my grandmothers would not be able to make our destination wedding, the video became a necessity... and thank goodness it did!

If I had to do it all again I would have booked Mike and the Artistic Wedding Film team immediately. From the initial consultation, to the in depth interview, they work with you on such a personal level. They really take the time to get to know you, so they are able to roll with the punches on the wedding day. While they captured every aspect of the wedding perfectly, they were never overbearing and never in our face.

The film is amazing, I basically cried through the entire thing. Even the music matched us perfectly!

If you haven't already booked Artistic... you should now!

Profile Picture Alicia, 1/2/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, USB Hard Drive, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Cinematic

Artistic Wedding Films sets the standard for wedding cinematography. They deliver true art. Going with Mike and his team was one of the best decisions that my husband and I made for our wedding. There are moments on your wedding day that can easily be forgotten only days after the wedding. Mike and his team captures them in a way that lets you relive them and take them with you throughout your lives. Ordinary wedding films show you what happened that day, Artistic Wedding Films remind you of how you felt. It may sound cliche but my husband and I have a renewed love for one another every time we watch it. AWF will bring you back to the moment in a very special way.

Profile Picture User5630241, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, USB Hard Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic

We really cannot say enough good things about Mike from Artistic Wedding Films! From the moment we sat down for our first meeting I was obsessed. My husband is the kind of guy that will go along with anything I want but even he was really impressed with the video previews Mike showed us. The price at first seamed steep after meeting with other vendors but once you watch what Mike offers you can see you are really getting what you pay for. What you get is really high end hollywood movie quality and we couldn't be happier with our end product. The day of Mike came early to my house and his partner went to my husbands house. They both were able to capture the day so beautifully. I ordered the option to post online that way friends and family could view and I am still getting phone calls and messages about how amazing and beautiful the video was. If you are even questioning hiring Artistic for your big day STOP and just book already!! You will not be sorry!!!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Highlight Video, Blu-Ray, Cinematic, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

WOW! We are so thrilled with our video from Artistic Wedding Films. In the beginning we were unsure of how to budget to use this vendor as they were pricier then others, but after speaking to Mike over the phone, we knew his team would be the best for our day and we do not have a single regret!

Neal and Crystal were the ones to join us on our wedding day, and they were both fun, kind, and great to hang out with the day of. We never felt we had to stage anything which was important, and they did a great job catching natural moments of not only us, but family and friends enjoying the ceremony and reception. It was fun to have them around and we were sad to say goodbye at the end of the night.

They not only edited our main wedding film, but as a bonus they made us a link for our wedding dance (a special Salsa/Bachata rouine that we practiced for weeks in advance) and edited that one really nicely as well. I was just expecting a straight shot for the entire thing, but they cut different angles for us and it looks amazing as well!

If you are looking for an amazing treasure to have for the rest of your life - look no further. We are so glad that we splurged on this and cut our budget in other parts of our wedding in order to make it work. Thank you so much Neal & Crystal!

Profile Picture Kristina, 9/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Artistic Wedding Films was unbelievable to work with throughout our whole wedding planning process! I first called and spoke with Mike, he was great to talk with and very helpful. Mike explained to me all of my options and how they can customize it to fit our needs. He was very reassuring that they would capture everything we needed them to, and some, on our wedding day! And they did just that! Neal and Mike shot our wedding day, they arrived on time and captured every little detail. We couldn't have asked for a better experience with the Artistic Wedding Films team. They were kind, professional, well thought out and just hung behind the scenes capturing it all. Our wedding day was the most perfect day; it was a sunny, beautiful, August day on Cape Cod which turned into the perfect sunset on the beach, and a full moon setting on the water by night. All of those moments appear in our video. When we received our video a quick 2 months after our wedding we couldn't have been happier. We got to relive our entire wedding night in just 1 hour. The highlight video that Artistic Wedding Films put together for us has it all. Pam our editor is truly so talented and has every last detail included in our film! I strongly recommend Artistic Wedding films to capture your most perfect day. We would hire them again in a second, their work is unbelievable and they couldn't have been easier to deal with!!! Thank you AWF!! :)

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/28/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Artistic Wedding Films was truly on the mark! Both the highlight and full movie versions totally captured the essence of our day. At first, when my (now) wife stated that she wanted to hire a videographer I was not sold on the idea of needing a wedding video. I could not have been more wrong! Watching the video has enabled us to relive all the wonderful emotions and joyousness of the day. We spent a year of our lives prepping, planning, and saving for our wedding -- and it turned out perfect! This video enables us to enjoy our day again and again with our family. One of the best parts was that I never once felt that AWF was intrusive. They were able to get all of their video without interfering. In fact, I barely noticed they were present. AWF is professional, quality, and money well spent that I highly recommend! Thanks again for all your hard work.

Profile Picture Jeff, 8/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Documentary