Artistic Wedding Films Reviews

Artistic Wedding Films 1
Artistic Wedding Films 2
Artistic Wedding Films 3

Victor · Married on 07/03/2011

We hired Artistic Wedding Films and the overall experience, particularly the level of service from Mike Henriques and his staff, was excellent. At first, we knew we wanted our wedding videoed but didn't realize how important it was until we received the finished product. Our wedding photos are of course important to us but the day is re-lived when we see the video. Like everyone told me, there is so much going on the day of your wedding that it's easy to miss and forget certain moments. When we see our wedding video, it brings the day back to life. Hearing the voices and seeing our family and friends enjoying themselves is truly priceless. Mike Henriques edited our video in such a way that it keeps it interesting and flows beautifully. Hiring Artistic Wedding Films is well worth the investment!

Sent on 09/24/2012

Jennifer · Married on 06/25/2011

When we began planning our wedding, my husband and I never thought we would hire a videographer. It just didn’t seem like something we felt we needed to have. During the planning process, however, my father was diagnosed with cancer, and we realized that one day we would wish that we had a video of our special day and all of our family and friends. Unfortunately, we came to this decision just a few months before our big day. Fearing that we would not find a videographer in time, we started looking through the information we had from wedding expos and wedding websites. The one company that stood out to us was Artistic Wedding Video Group. We had met several of the outgoing employees at a wedding expo, and we remembered being impressed by their obvious commitment to their clients’ happiness. We gave (owner) Mike Henriques a call, and we were elated to learn that he still had a videographer available for our big day. We met with Mike and were immediately pleased. Artistic Wedding Video Group offered a great variety of wedding packages, a la carte items, and other optional add-ons; Mike helped us create a package that fit our needs, even advising us in ways that meant less money for his company!

Before our wedding, we learned that our photographer would be Crystal Burns. My husband and I decided that we wanted to meet with Crystal before our wedding to discuss what we hoped to have captured. Mike and Crystal were more than happy to sit down with us and set up a meeting at a time that fit our schedules. After meeting Crystal, we knew we would feel at ease having her as a part of our wedding. Crystal and Mike went over every detail with us and had us feeling relaxed and confident. Although we knew Crystal seemed outgoing, professional, and eager to please, nothing prepared us (or Crystal!) for just what our wedding day would bring.

On the day of our wedding, the first smiling face I saw exiting the limo was Crystal. She began to capture each moment without “being in the way” or hovering around my husband, myself, or our guests. Following our ceremony, the wedding party began our drive to our photo location. On our way, a back tire on our limo blew. Driving on three tires, our limo began to tip and eventually fishtailed into the guardrail and breakdown lane. Shaken, my husband, our wedding party, and I exited the limo. As we assessed the damage (a blown tire, a shattered back window, and a smashed rear side) Crystal, who had pulled over with us, immediately questioned what she could do to help. From offering my husband and I her lunch to helping check my gown for glass, Crystal jumped into action. She even went so far as to pull out her camera and record our highway “pit stop,” forever making it a part of our wedding memories! After the state and local police told our wedding party that we would not be able to wait for a replacement vehicle, Crystal once again showed her commitment to us, as she transported members of our wedding party to our photo location in her personal vehicle!

Once at our photo location, Crystal remained a true professional, capturing all of our special moments without asking my husband and I to “redo” things or act unnaturally. At our reception, Crystal was all over the room, videotaping everything that happened as the night unfolded and checking in with us to make sure that she was taping everything we wanted. Although we were so happy with Crystal on our wedding day, when my husband and I received our DVDs, we were even more impressed! Our DVD was edited beautifully; it was incredible to see the little things we may have missed and to experience our wedding in a whole new way.

Our decision to hire Artistic Wedding Video Group was one of the best decisions we made while planning for our wedding. Mike and Crystal were true professionals who did everything possible to make sure that my husband and I received exactly what we wanted. We would absolutely recommend Artistic Wedding Video Group to anyone who is looking to hire professionals who will do whatever it takes to help make your day even more magical. Thank you Crystal and Artistic Wedding Video Group for going above and beyond to help make our wedding day sensational!

Sent on 02/04/2012

Johanna · Married on 06/25/2011

Six years ago, Artistic Wedding Films captured our wedding day. We had the pleasure of being with them again for my sister-in-laws wedding this May. We encouraged them to hire a videographer because AWF captured such special moments of us and our guests on our wedding day. We watch our video every anniversary and it brings back such great memories and moments. Our wedding film is so valuable to us and we will forever cherish these intimate moments.

Mike H is so personable and has such great energy but is also behind the scenes. We can not thank him enough and are so appreciative for what he has done for us and are looking forward to see what he creates for my sister-in-law. We highly recommend Artistic Wedding Films for your special day as it has brought so much joy for us for the past 6 years and counting!
    J & J Gehret

Sent on 06/01/2017

Serena · Married on 06/18/2011

Amazing!!!! Choosing Mike was the best thing we could have done! He was there for everything :) we cant wait to see what he has created for us. Everyone needs a video of their wedding to look back on, so use Artisic Wedding!!! the best!!!!!

Sent on 07/07/2011

Keri · Married on 05/14/2011

Mike Henriques, owner of Artistic Wedding Video, was one of our favorite vendors! We hadn't originally planned to book a videographer, he was a last minute addition for us - and we're so glad we booked him! From the moment we met him, we knew he'd do a wonderful job. He's experienced, professional, and for those of you having a church wedding - he knows the importance of discretion.

We heard horror stories about videographers and photographers duelling it out on a wedding day to get the best shot - but not Mike and our photographer, Tom. They spent the entire day helping each other in order to get the best shots together.

Mike will show up on the day of your wedding and put you at ease. He and his staff are fun loving, yet professional and he makes sure he films behind the scenes so as to not "steal the show." So many guests commented to us how much they liked him. Plus, if cost is an issue, his rates were really reasonable.

My husband and I were trying to figure out when we could use a videographer again just so we could work with Mike!

Sent on 06/07/2011
  • Ryan

Ryan · Married on 10/16/2010

Mike is a blast to work with! we are thinking of having another party just to hire him again! His work is incredible and cant wait to see our video.

Sent on 11/09/2010

Sarah · Married on 10/02/2010

We could not be happier with our wedding video! Great company to work with from start to finish. I would highly recommend them!!!
    Sarah R.

Sent on 05/13/2011

Morris · Married on 09/18/2010

As father of the groom and a 40 yyear veteran of the movie theatre industry, I can say with authority that the video was outstanding. Mike worked seamlessly with the wedding party to capture all of the day's special moments, doing so in a fun and completely unobtrusive manner. Prior to the wedding, we communicated to Mike what we hoped for in this video. He delivered 110%! He filmed the special moments without our really feeling his presence, which made these moments more organic & less forced. It's a keepsake we'll have in our family forever!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Amy · Married on 08/28/2010

Mike is excellent and George who videoed our wedding was superb! You wouldn't even know he was there yet still getting all your shots!! Excellent!!

Sent on 10/06/2010

Amanda · Married on 08/21/2010

Phenomenal, absolutely phenomenal! After watching the video, we recognized how much we missed of the wedding. Mike did an amazing job of capturing every detail of the event, giving us the beyond the memories we previously had. His professionalism, advice and superior quality lead me to recommend him to every person who is getting married! He is quick to answer any questions and addresses any concerns promptly. We highly recommend Artistic Wedding Video Group.

Sent on 09/15/2011

KERRY · Married on 08/13/2010

Mike was fantastic! We were so happy with him on the day of the wedding. He did his job, captured great moments but left us to enjoy the time with our friends and family. The video came to us in the mail within 8 weeks or so which I thought was typical timing for this kind of service. It was packaged and presented beautifully. We couldnt have been happier with the end product. I also feel the cost of the video was very fair.

Sent on 11/05/2010

Shawnna · Married on 10/11/2009

For the first time in my life I am writing a review of something bc I am so blown away...and at that its six years after I hired them. I have worked on films for a living for years and so I had very high expectations and I was not disappointed. I initially picked them because they had the best personality and the best equipment but they are also extremely talented at editing all of the moments together into enjoyable pieces that everyone will love watching. I was so picky about everything... a pain in the ass and they were sooo patient and professional and made sure everything was perfect.The day goes by so fast. After all the preparation that goes into it, it was just a blur for us until we finally watch our videos. They even captured a lot of cool moments that we missed on the day. It may take a few years to watch as things get hectic but knowing you will have such a beautifully put together collection of the best moments from one of the best days of your life I can assure you you will eventually watch it again and again as I have years later with tears in my eyes every time. Mike and George were there to capture the most intimate moments as well as everyone dancing and having an amazing time without ever really noticing that they were there, unless you needed them as we did. (Mike is the master of pinning corsages).. Mike & team are warm and friendly. I knew even before the wedding after having met with Mike that my husband, family and I would be comfortable sharing our wedding day with them.A wedding is one of the few opportunities that you have everyone you love and both families in the same room. This is an experience you have to record with the best company around. If you can't afford it get a cheaper dress, skip the limo or do your own makeup. This is the most important thing! We are so so happy with our final product. I am really blown away with what an amazing job they did. I highly highly recommend AWV! They are terrific! The BEST!!!

Sent on 12/10/2015

Katie · Married on 09/26/2009

We are in love with our wedding video! It was a pleasure dealing with Mike. He was very professional and responsive. Jim did an excellent job shooting the video. He was everywhere, but in a very unobtrusive manner. The quality of the video was top notch and very well edited. We highly recommend the company and couldn't be happier!

Sent on 02/08/2010

Joey · Married on 09/25/2009

Mike and the crew at Artistic Wedding Video Group did an outstanding job at our wedding. They were able to capture all of the great moments from a memorable day and were not only very professional, but we could hardly tell they were there (never in our way). With a reception of just under 400 guests, it would seem difficult to capture the night properly; but not for them. Everyone that has watched the final video with us has been in awe of the professional quality and how well the day and night are pieced together to make a truly wonderful keepsake of our special day.
    We highly recommend Artistic Wedding Video Group and can't thank them enough for a job well done!
    Joey and Tara Winterhalter

Sent on 03/31/2010

Katie · Married on 09/06/2009

Mike and George - When Tom and I received our video we were sooo happy with it that we watched the full length video twice and the highlight video three times in one week! It was absolutely worth every penny to have a video of our wedding day and to see how happy we were and how much fun our guests were having!! It's such a great thing to show our friends and family and everyone is happy to see themselves on the video too - everyone gets a kick out of it! It will be something we absolutely treasure forever! George did an amazing job and was so professional. He really made sure that he got every detail on tape and did it so inconspicuously that just about everyone we talked to didn't even know we had a videographer and were surprised when we showed them the video! It tells the perfect story of our wedding day and we couldn't be happier with the finished product! ~ Katie and Tom 9/6/09

Sent on 03/05/2010

Matt · Married on 08/23/2009

Right on Mike , we love our video ! Just enough time has passed that we enjoy re-living our wedding day , and seeing the little things we have forgotten. We will recommend you to others seeing you are a professional , and put a good product together. Keep up the good work , Matt

Sent on 04/13/2010

Jessica · Married on 08/08/2009

Mike and Myles were a pleasure to work with and understood the importance of capturing every detail on our special day. The quality of their work is amazing and you truly get what you pay for. What we thought was great and the most important was that Mike listened to us and understood what we wanted. With his professional experience and advice we chose package A that included 9 hours of coverage and 4 options. The options we chose were 2 music montages, recap montage, and the HD upgrade. We also chose from the al la carte options to have a second camera and operator to insure nothing would be missed and the wireless mic.

In addition we recommend ordering the customized 1st dance that includes your vows that are prerecorded. Our guests were surprised and it created an unforgettable moment during our first dance as husband and wife. We are truly happy with the final product and the only thing we wish we had done was order an additional hour of coverage. I would recommend Artistic Wedding Group to anyone!

Sent on 03/04/2010

Cara · Married on 07/25/2009

We just used Mike Hendriques from Artistic Wedding Video Group for our wedding videography and couldn't have asked for a better vendor. Not only was he prompt and professional, but he is extremely down to earth and was so helpful on our wedding day. He set up fun shots for the photographer to take and then created this gorgeous wedding video we have forever. We have gotten so many compliments! Hands down, Mike is one of the best vendors we used and I would highly reccommend him.

Sent on 10/21/2009

Kelly · Married on 05/23/2009

AWVG is fantastic!!!! They captured our day beautifully and have given us something to cherish forever!!! Mike and Miles did such a great job........they didn't miss a thing.......and they even had an awesome surprise for us at the wedding!!!! The compliments are never-ending and our expectations were far exceeded!!!!! I can't say enough about how wonderful it was to work with these guys, and they come highly recommended by us to anyone we know looking to book a videographer......second to none!!!! THE BEST!!!!

Sent on 02/24/2010

Tana · Married on 05/09/2009

I don't think I can say enough AMAZING things about Mike & AWVG. From the moment we met him, we knew he was the perfect choice to capture our day! So easy to work with and so personable... he even turned over the camera to my Mom during the reception (which made for quite the giggles!). We received our completed DVD approximatley 2 months after our wedding and fell in love with Mike all over again. Our DVD is beyond perfect and captures the BEST moments of our weddingd ay. I feel so fortunate to have it to reflect on it for years to come!

Sent on 10/24/2009

Renee · Married on 05/03/2009

For any bride that thinks they do not need a video think again. Every time I watch the beautiful video Mike did for my wedding I cry. It is so great to have those wonderful moments recorded so you can live them over and over again. I am so grateful for wonderful people like Mike who made my wedding a success. I could call and ask his advise about anything and even told him if I knew his dress size I would have made him a bridesmaid. : ) Thank you Artistic Wedding Video Group for the memories and the great friendship formed as a result of our wedding.

Sent on 03/01/2010

Kristy · Married on 03/14/2009

If I could give Mike a million star rating I absolutely would. We shot a Love Story video with him prior to the wedding so I knew that it would be played that night. What I didn't know was that he had done what they call a same day edit, which means that he incorporated footage from our wedding day into this video - which was played at dinner, so no easy task. I was completely shocked and needless to say very emotional seeing this video. I cannot wait to see the completed wedding video as there are so many parts of that night I don't remember.

Sent on 03/31/2009

Annie · Married on 08/08/2008

Mike did a FABULOUS job on our wedding video- 11/22/08. Since our very first meeting with him- we knew Artistic Wedding Video was the vendor we wanted- his sense of professionlism coupled with his easy going spirirt made us feel like we had known him for years. On the day of our wedding- he was amazing and so helpful! We can't imagine our day being captured by anyone else- he truly has a special gift!
    Annie & Melanie
    11/22/08 Wedding at Independence Harbor

Sent on 09/28/2009

Amy · Married on 08/11/2007

Awesome, awesome video.

Sent on 10/22/2008

Kelsey · Married on 08/12/2017

Mike and the Artistic Wedding Films team were a pleasure to work with throughout our whole planning and Wedding day experience! They made everyone feel comfortable, happy, and were such a special addition to our big day. And the film itself is the biggest gift that we'll be able to enjoy for years to come (including the Drone footage was our best decision... just WOW). We were so impressed and thrilled with the work, my sister signed the team to produce their wedding film the next week. Artistic Wedding Films is a truly a 5-Star group!

Sent on 02/11/2018