Artistic Wedding Films Reviews

Artistic Wedding Films 1
Artistic Wedding Films 2
Artistic Wedding Films 3

Jessica · Married on 06/01/2013

We went back and forth deciding if we should have a wedding film and book a videographer and it was the best decision we have made. Now that the big day is over, we have the ability to relive the moment over and over. Mike and his team did a truly amazing job capturing every detail that I requested they capture. There was a lot of back and forth before and during editing and they listened to everything that we requested. Our videographer Chris was so easy to work with and made us feel comfortable the entire day. Chris was originally supposed to leave prior to our cake cutting because of the time that we booked, but he was flexible enough to stay for these important parts of the wedding that we would have otherwise missed. Neal did an amazing job editing the videos; we wanted a short film as well as a longer film that captured the entire ceremony and important parts of the reception. Neal listened to everything that we requested of him and produced an amazing video to the songs that we wanted. I highly recommend the artistic wedding film team to every bride (I have already sent their info my friends way). If you are going back and forth deciding whether or not to do a film, you definitely should. Mike worked with us to find the package that best suited our needs and I will forever have the special moments that I can relive with our friends, family and future family. I will always have video of my grandmother on my wedding day, which is just priceless!!

Sent on 11/20/2013

kate · Married on 12/01/2012

I highly reccomend doing a wedding video. It captures all of the most beautiful moments in your wedding. Artisitc wedding Films by far is the best work I have ever seen and trust me I have seen multiple wedding videos. They capture everything when filming. All of my friends have said "wow it looks like a professional movie." They were so wonderful to work with. Stress free and all. If anything they made my day amazing and caught my favorite moments on camera.

Kate Gallagher

Sent on 07/01/2013

Kristen · Married on 11/04/2012

Hiring Mike and Artistic Wedding Films & Video was easily one of the best decisions my husband and I made during our wedding planning process. We were completely on the fence as to whether we should even get a videographer until we came across one of their same day edits online. The second we saw it, we knew we wanted them to be a part of our wedding. Mike took the time to explain to us the different options and packages we could choose from, and his passion for his craft really excited us and put us at ease. He was extremely responsive during the entire planning process and made sure each detail was thought out.

On the day of the wedding, he and his colleague Neal were so much fun to work with- it was like having another friend or family member there with us as me ad my bridal party were getting ready. They really made everyone feel comfortable and did a great job of capturing all of those small but meaningful moments. Mike just sent my husband and I our cinematic highlight and it put both of us and our family members in tears! He did such a good job of creating a story on film and in such a beautiful way... it's like watching our own love story in 5 minutes :) We could not be happier with what an amazing job he did! I would recommend Artistic Wedding Films & Videos to anyone who is looking for or trying to decide whether to use a videographer- it will be one of the best decisions you make during your planning process!

Sent on 03/10/2013

Hope · Married on 10/28/2012

Mike and his team are absolutely amazing!!! They created a same day edit highlight of our wedding that I have probably watched a thousand times. Their work is beautiful and I can't recommend them enough to future brides. If you are looking for a videographer, look no further because Artistic Wedding Films is your best choice. Mike is not only one of the best vendors out there but truly a wonderful person. I can't thank him and his team enough!!

Sent on 02/24/2013

What a great decision we made going with Artistic Wedding Films & Video for our wedding day! Mike was easy to talk to, met with us to make sure he understood just what we were looking for, and helped us decide on the appropriate package. Having a video of the day was at the top of our priorities list and we shopped around for quite some time. After much debate, we chose to go with a video (they also offer gorgeous 'films' which include other techniques). The video packages also include your choice of many additional options that you might want, it is a great way to get the coverage you're looking for and be able to customize your video. Crystal and Myles arrived at our hotel the morning of our wedding and did not leave our side until we had been dancing for hours into the night. The video captures everything we did that day so beautifully, and yet we hardly 'saw' Crystal or Myles. They are skilled in getting the shots, but not getting in the way. They also did an amazing job to guide us when appropriate -- for example, asking us to read our cards to each other out loud. Our video opens with scenes of us getting ready, with our voices reading the cards we had sent over to each other playing. It's stunning. We are a goofy bunch and Crystal and Myles just laughed along with us. We felt 100% comfortable having them present for everything. After the wedding, we were asked to supply a list of 10 or so songs. I loved being able to pick and choose some of the most important songs to us knowing that they would be used in our video. It was another way that we were able to further customize the final product. Even when picking up the video from Mike, he told us to watch it over and let him know if we wanted anything, like song placement, changed. They really are working to give you just what you want. Choose these guys, we would do it again 100 times over!

Sent on 02/15/2013
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 09/22/2012

Hiring Mike and Artistic Wedding Films & Video was easily one of the best decisions my husband and I made during our wedding planning process. As soon as we came across one of their same day edits online,we knew we wanted them to be a part of our wedding. Mike took the time to explain to us the different options and packages we could choose from, and his passion for what he does made us excited and at ease. He was extremely responsive during the entire planning process and made sure each detail was thought out.

On the day of the wedding, he and his colleague Neal were so much fun to work with- it was like having another friend or family member there with us and made my bridal party and I feel very comforatble while we were getting ready. They really did an amazing job of capturing all of those small but meaningful moments. When Mike sent my husband and I our cinematic highlight and it put both of us and our family members in tears! He did such a good job of creating a story on film and in such a beautiful way... it's like watching our own love story in 5 minutes :) We could not be happier with what an amazing job he did! I would recommend Artistic Wedding Films & Videos to anyone who is looking for or trying to decide whether to use a videographer- it will be one of the best decisions you make during your planning process!

Sent on 05/23/2013

angela · Married on 09/15/2012

Mike and his staff were definitely one of our favorite vendors! We barely noticed them during the ceremony and reception and when we did it was just like having another friend or family member around. We had a great time and good laughs with Mike and his staff! Our video was absolutely amazing! They captured every special moment & all the little things that we missed threw out the day! Artistic Wedding Films was worth every penny!!!

Sent on 08/17/2013

andreia · Married on 09/08/2012

Simply the best!!! Mike and his amazing crew are simply the best at what they do...from the very beginning we had nothing but an amazing experience ..mike was great at answering all of my questions from the beginning until the day we received our wedding video ,which by the way came out awesome!!! When we first booked a meeting with mike we knew he was gonna be our wedding videographer his personality and the way he was when we first meet him couldn't have been any better he made us feel so comfortable and made us laugh though out our meeting and after checking his work out I had no more doubts he was gonna be part of ur day, and I'm so glad We made that decision . He definitely knows how to turn ur day into an amazing work of art..he won't disapoint you, take the time to check him out and all of his work you will be glad you honestly did ..=o)

Sent on 05/16/2013

Christina · Married on 08/25/2012

I cannot say enough about Mike and the whole staff at Artistic Wedding Video Group- from the moment we sat down with Mike; we knew he was the guy for us! His personality outshined the rest and anytime I called or emailed for anything, he was always there to help me out. Come the wedding day, he even came to the salon to capture footage of me and the girls getting ready and was with us all day and night. We recently seen our wedding film and we were speechless. It brought us right back to that day and Mike and his team took all the footage of the wedding and literally made a story out of it. We could not have asked for anything more or a better videographer. They are truly the BEST!!!

Sent on 04/17/2013

Michelle · Married on 08/25/2012

Words cannot express how amazing Artistic is! My husband and I live in NC but we’re originally from MA, planning a wedding from a 1,000 miles away is not easy, but Artistic made everything so simple. Mike set us up with a payment plan through his website that we had a special login for, so payments were a breeze. we were in MA 1 month before our wedding to get everything done. We met with Mike & Crystal and went well beyond the 1 hour meeting we scheduled, we were instant friends and we were so glad to have met them. Every aspect of our wedding was personalized; our families, my husband and I made everything for our wedding so Mike offered to come by a few days before to get some footage of us putting the finishing touches on our wedding décor. Our wedding day Crystal and Myles were everywhere, I really don’t think they missed a thing. They were there from beginning (getting ready) to the end (sparkler, lantern send off). After our wedding Artistic stayed in touch to let us know when they would be starting to edit our video. Our video was actually done while we were in NC so Artistic sent us a link to view our video and it literally had my husband and I in tears. Artistic really could not have done a better job. When we showed our families there was not a 1 person that wasn’t touched and blown away by how amazing our video was. When people think about wedding videos they think they’re going to get a 9 hour home video of their day, but that’s not how it works. Artistic got footage of every part of our day, took the key moments both our wedding and our prep day and made us a 25 minute movie of our most treasured moments. One week after seeing our video for the first time we were in MA so we met up with Mike & Crystal to pick up our hard copies. Mike and Crystal made us the nicest gift bag with our 2 HD DVD’s, our Blu Ray, a box of popcorn and two homemade movie tickets with a wedding photo and our wedding info on it. We love you Artistic you are the best!!

Sent on 07/31/2013

David · Married on 08/25/2012

Amazing! They made us feel like family from day one and long after our wedding was over. Even still a year later. But that's not the best part. That would be the video. They made me feel like a movie star in my own epic love story. The moments they caught on tape and the way they edited them together with the music, it was absolutely amazing! I really can't praise them enough. I highly recommend them. Did I mention they were Amazing!!!
    The groom.

Sent on 08/09/2013

Alyssa · Married on 08/24/2012

We recently received our videos and absolutely love them! We can't thank Crystal enough for capturing the moments of our special day and putting them together in such a beautiful, thoughtful way. She really did a fantastic job and was also a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 03/06/2013

Kim · Married on 08/11/2012

Mike, Crystal and their team did an amazing job filming and editing our wedding video. They captured the best moments of the day and created a film we will share with our family for many years. We would definitely recommend Artistic Wedding Films to anyone getting married and seeking a videographer.

Sent on 10/30/2013

Kristina · Married on 07/28/2012

Absolutely Phenomenal!!!

This group is the best of the best!!! If you do not want headaches! and want a reliable and affordable videography group this is it!!! I have nothing bad to say! They are attentive and just amazing!!!

Sent on 08/09/2012

Mike and his team were AMAZING!!!! They surprised us with a same day edit video at the end of our reception and we were completely BLOWN AWAY!!!!! It was incredible and surreal to be able to watch a preview of our entire days special moments played back to us on the same night of our wedding in front of all our family and friends!! It made us feel like movie stars as if we were watching a movie trailer of the entire video that was to come. Mike and his team were so discreet, we had no idea this was going on and that they were working extra hard to make this happen!! They were a joy to have and work with throughout our entire wedding day and captured all the special moments in the most beautiful and creative way!! I can't speak highly enough about Mike and his team and their amazing work! I now highly recommend them to anyone I hear that is looking for a videographer!! I will definitely choose them again for future events!!

Sent on 02/20/2013

Artistic Wedding Films Testimonial

We first came across Mike’s work three years ago when he was hired to be the videographer for my brother-in-law’s wedding. Right away you could tell that he was going to be a blast to work with. Fast forward to 2012 when we hired Mike to film our special day at the Alpine Country Club in June. The wedding day was crazy from start to end, and everyone told us it would go by so fast…wow, they were right! It was important to us that we hired a professional, outgoing and fun videographer who could capture the day for us, but provide us a wedding film that told our story and helped us relive the memories from that special day. In our eyes Mike and Crystal are creative geniuses! The final product exceeded our expectations, and we highly recommend Artistic Wedding Group to any couple beginning the wedding planning process. Watching the video made us want to get married all over again! We now have every moment of that day on film, and can’t wait to share them with our friends and family now, and into the future. Mike and Crystal, THANK YOU!!

Sent on 12/05/2012

Lizete · Married on 05/12/2012

We could not have asked for a better videogroapher and team to capture our wedding day! Ever since we met Mike (few years before our wedding) and saw his work we knew he would be the one we would use! Mike and his team are the best in the business.
    Mike created a separate video for me in which I asked my girls to be in my bridal party, I could not have asked for it to come out any better. It was above and beyond my expectations.
    Meeting with Mike was so easy and he listened to all our wants and guided us every step of the way.
    When it came time to watch our wedding film I was blown away. I think I cried more watching our film than I did the actual day of our wedding. Mike and his team capture every special moment of our breathtaking day and I could not have asked for more. My wedding film exceeded all my expectations and with Artistic I would not have expected any less than that.

THANK YOU!!!!

Sent on 07/23/2013

Karen · Married on 12/23/2011

Mike and his crew were unbelievable to work with. They all were so professional all day long. We hardly knew they were there. Mike made everyone in the wedding party feel so special. The "same day edit" that was shown at the wedding was sensational. The attention to details and the vision he has really made such a big difference in the final video. I know our family will be watching this video for years to come. Thanks for the memories and we would give you ten stars if we could. Fantastic people to work with!!!!!

Sent on 07/03/2012

Christina · Married on 12/09/2011

Having Mike Henriques/Artistic Wedding Films &Video as our videographer for our wedding was probably one of the best decisions we made for this wedding. Our video was incredible! The attention to all the little details of the wedding was impressive. Our guests still talk about how we included our vows in our first song/dance (a service offered by Artistic Wedding Films & Video).I can't stop watching the video. Thanks so much Mike for helping make our day so special and for making this whole process a lot of fun!

Sent on 05/09/2012

Diana · Married on 11/16/2011

F. Mike at Artistic Wedding Video Group is an amazing videographer. While filming at my company's 25th anniversary event, he engaged the guests and made them all smile. He was there the whole time to capture all of the high lights. He gave us instruction on how to get the best shot. He was thorough and professional. We were very thankful to have him capture the essence of our party through his cinematic artistry. A+

Sent on 11/17/2011
  • NewportBride

Prue · Married on 08/28/2011

My husband insisted on hiring a Videographer for our Wedding last year and initially I was reluctant to do so thinking our budget was better used for photography and other items... how wrong I was!

We agreed to adjust our budget in order to hire a Videographer and my husband spent many weeks researching the best Videographer he could find for our Wedding Day on August 30th and someone that was within our budget.

Artistic Wedding Video Group was recommended to us by our Wedding Planner and we honestly couldn't be happier! Upon looking through many vendor reviews for Videographers, Artistic Wedding Group stood out above many others in terms of their professionalism, responsiveness and quality of work.

In particular, Mike Henriques, Crystal, Chris and Ashley were present on our Wedding Day and were one of the best vendor choices we made! Upon my very first meeting with Mike, he felt like part of our family and everyone loved him! Mike's team are non intrusive, polite, professional and understanding. They are so much fun to have present on your day and your family and friends will enjoy meeting them as much as you do! They are present when they should be and sit on the sidelines quietly when a situation requires them to. They are true professionals. When our day was over, I was sad to see them leave and wanted them to stay and celebrate with us! There are honestly not enough words for me to describe how grateful I am that we chose Artistic Video for our day and for our planners recommendation.

As Brides & Grooms to be know all too well... there are so many contracts, decisions and pricing options to look over when planning for your wedding. Artistic Video made the process incredibly simple and delivered everything they promised to do and more. Their pricing structure was easy to understand and their options were made very clear to us and explained to us in detail.

My husband and I were forced to move our wedding date twice (thank you hurricane Irene!!) and despite the many last minute changes, Mike assured us everything would be fine and he and his wonderful team showed up on time and were absolutely wonderful.

The final product is more than I ever could have hoped for... infact, when we take the video to show a new family member or friend, we take a box of tissues as everyone is so overwhelmed at how beautiful it is! We have watched the video countless times since receiving it and everytime, we see something new. They captured our day in a way that I didn't even think was possible.

Overall, the process for engaging Artistic Wedding Video was straight forward and stress free and one of the best decisions we made. For those Brides out there that are contemplating whether you should hire a Videographer... make room in your budget and don't think twice about whether you have done the right thing, it will be one of the best decisions you make. Book Artistic Video - you won't regret it and will be so happy!! :)

Mike, Crystal, Chris and Ashley - thank you so much for your incredible work. Your passion for what you do shines through in your personalities and in the incredible way you captured our day. We are one of your biggest fans and wouldn't hesitate using you again in future!

~Prue & Dimitrios

Sent on 03/22/2012

Krissy · Married on 08/21/2011

Hire Artistic Wedding Videos!! You will LOVE the outcome! From the very beginning, working with the owner, Mike Henriques, is the equivalent of hanging out with one of your favorite friends. His energy and creativity inspire you to want to film mundane parts of your life simply to be part of his creative genius. The entire team at AWF makes you extremely comfortable and works with you to truly capture your own personality in all aspects of their films. My husband and I are very playful and non-traditional; we wanted to film a love story showcasing our unique personalities to play as a surprise at our wedding reception before we were announced. Artistic Wedding Films was MORE than accommodating to help make this dream a reality. Our love story not only told the story of how we met and got engaged, it also artistically portrayed who we were as individuals (which we received SO many compliments on – especially from distant relatives they didn’t know one of us all that well). And our wedding film? It surpassed our wildest dreams to the point of leaving us speechless. Let me emphasis the point of “film”. Artistic Wedding Films does not give you an edited version of your day, they give you a truly artistic and creative blend of camera angles, music, emotions, and scenes from one of the most important days of your life.

It was literally as though you were reliving your memories EXACTLY as how you’d want to see your wedding day – they captured all the important moments and presented in a cinematic format that will have you laughing, crying, and pushing play over and over and over again. Honestly, Artistic Wedding Films presentation of your day will most likely surpass your actual memory of your wedding day events (what every bride/groom tells you is true: the day FLIES by and you definitely don’t have enough time to see and do everything you wish you could do. At the end of the night you’re wishing you had a couple more hours to continue to take it all in!). With that said, you spend so much time, energy, and money planning for this one day, how can you afford not to capture it on video and have the opportunity to relive these memories?

Anyone can show up with a video camera and capture the video of your wedding day, smart brides and grooms know that it takes a very creative and professional team to take that footage and turn it into a masterpiece.

Please do not overlook or underestimate the importance of capturing your special day with video. Photography is excellent at capturing the still life images and beauty of your day, but your wedding video is crucial in capturing the true emotions of the entire day. Don’t believe me? Please feel free to send me an email and I’m happy to share my links to our wedding film and love story! And as my husband said, “If you didn’t hire Artistic Wedding Films, then you didn’t really get married.” :)

Sent on 12/15/2011

Cara · Married on 08/14/2011

I recently had the pleasure of working with Artistic Wedding Films on our August 2011 wedding. My experience with Mike and Crystal is one that we will not forget. They exceeded our expectations in every way. And believe me….we are not easy. Their presence was very understated the day of the wedding yet they captured every moment. The compliments I received on our wedding film were endless. No one has seen a wedding film/video done in this manner. Our family and friends (and my husband and I) were speechless when viewing. The music and creativity used was amazing… Mike and Crystal has allowed us to completely relive our day over and over again!
    THANK YOU ARTISTIC WEDDING FILMS!

Sent on 04/19/2012

Michele · Married on 08/06/2011

I would recommend Mike and his team to any future bride and groom. My husband and I were delighted with his work, responsiveness, and overall professionalism. The entire team at Artistic Wedding Video were great the day of the wedding-- the guests raved about their appearance and unintrusiveness. Our guests were able to have a great time while Mike did his work, not in spite of his work. I only wish our experience with our photographer was as wonderful as our experience with Mike and his team.

Sent on 02/09/2012

Johanna · Married on 07/03/2011

Artistic Wedding Video did an AMAZING job shooting my wedding video (July 2011), my husband and I could not be more pleased with the final results! The day of the wedding, Crystal, Ashlee and George were true professionals and we literally did not even know they were there-they were completely unobtrusive and a pleasure to work with. When we first watched our wedding video – it made us laugh and cry – it could not have turned out better! They edited it to perfection, and captured the best parts of our big day. Everyone has said it’s the best wedding video they have ever seen. We HIGHLY recommend Artisitc Wedding Video and their top-notch team, who delivered an amazing video that we will watch for years to come!

Sent on 10/06/2011