Artistic Wedding Films Reviews

Artistic Wedding Films 3
  • Francesca

Francesca Lombardo · Getting married on 04/04/2021

Best Vendor Ever!

I cannot say enough positive things about Mike and his team. I was blown away by his exceptional level of professionalism, care and talent. He was so organized but beyond that was deeply invested in my husband and I's story and wishes for our wedding and wedding video. He truly cared and it really showed the day of the wedding. He went above and beyond to get the perfect shots and even helping with things beyond his own job, like helping me carry my train!! The finished product blew us away. The video is like a professional hollywood production!! We are truly overwhelmed with our experience with Mike. We HIGHLY recommend him!!!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Kiera

Kiera · Married on 07/26/2019

Pick Artistic Wedding Films!

Mike and his team of videographers/film makers were so professional and FUN. They were with us from the beginning of the day to the end of the night. They had us laughing during our pictures (which was awesome and made the photos even better!). They worked really well with our photographer and did not make us feel overwhelmed with cameras or lights in our faces. They allowed us to have the space that we needed to enjoy the day and really added happiness to our day. They feel like old friends that you have known forever and you will be happy to have them in your presence on such an important day. We are really looking forward to seeing our films!! Mike worked hard all day to make sure that he got a lot of awesome footage. He was out and filming around Newport early in the day before the bridal party was done getting ready just to make sure he got some of the landscape for the video! Also, he has a license to fly a drone for footage, which really adds a lot to the video and not everyone has this! Our venue, the Rosecliff Mansion, does not allow just anyone to fly a drone on their property. Mike is a veteran of weddings in the Newport area and he is allowed to fly his drone here! All of my vendors had worked with Mike and his team many times before and they had nothing but nice things to say about him when they found out that he was our videographer. It is so important to pick vendors who can work well as a team and Mike does an amazing job working with others! You will not regret having Mike and his team film one of the most important days of your life!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Artistic Wedding Films's reply:

Thanks Kiera and Tim for your kind words. Again, it was a pleasure being part of your wedding day, it was a lot of fun. We loved meeting all your family and friends. We'll be in touch soon, enjoy your summer.

Shannon Caderas · Married on 05/11/2019

So happy with our choice

We could not have been happier with our decision to use Artistic Wedding Films as our videographer. We watched films from many different companies and we were sold as soon as we saw a sample from Mike and his team. On our first call, Mike was SO easy to talk to and genuinely excited about the opportunity to work with us. On the day of our wedding, he made everything feel like a breeze. His love for what he does is so evident and it truly translates into the work that they create. When we chose to use Artistic, we decided on a highlights film, but after working with Mike, we quickly switched to the bigger package, and we are SO happy that we did!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Sarah Scrimgeour · Married on 10/07/2018

Best money ever spent

If you are looking for a videographer to truly capture every important moment of your special day, and then magically recreate that day, these are your people. Mike and his team did an outstanding job from start to finish. From phone calls and planning before the wedding, to the friendly faces that were behind the scenes on the day of, to the amazing and patient artists that worked with us to create a film that was EXACTLY what we wanted, I cannot say enough. They are worth every penny and more. Thank you for everything. - The Scrimgeours

Sent on 04/05/2019
    Artistic Wedding Films 4
    Artistic Wedding Films 5
    Artistic Wedding Films 6
  • lauren

lauren · Married on 09/22/2018

Love our Highlight Video

We really did not give the team any direction as we really only added a videographer to appease our parents. However, we are obsessed with the outcome. The team worked well with my difficult husband (he hates being on film!) and worked incredibly well with the photographer.

Check it out for yourself: https://vimeo.com/320499897/bd75806bf0

Sent on 03/22/2019

Casey · Married on 09/01/2018

If you want your wedding to be like a movie, look no further than Artistic Wedding Films. Mike and his team were an absolute pleasure to work with from the beginning and made the process incredibly easy! On the day of, Mike basically made himself like a part of our family (and believe me, my bridesmaids were a handful!) and he had amazing energy to work with. With every shot, Mike made us feel at ease and gave amazing direction when we didn’t know how to pose. Every single shot was so detailed and shows how AWF’s professionalism and talent exceeds any other videographer in New England. We don’t know how to thank Mike and the team enough for making our wedding such an amazing day and something we will be able to remember for forever!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Jenna · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing videographers!!

Artistic Wedding Films did an amazing time capturing our wedding day! They were extremely easy to work with from beginning to end and did a great job customizing our highlight video as we envisioned. We highly recommend them for your special day!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Eliza · Married on 07/06/2018

Most incredible wedding vendor!

If you are even debating hiring a videographer for your big day (just like we were) – stop right now and hire Artistic Wedding Films! This by far was the BEST vendor decision my husband and I made for our wedding. My husband was not really big on the idea of having our day filmed, as he wanted to be sure we were in the moment and not getting distracted by cameras. Mike and his team captured every single detail so discreetly throughout the day, which was clear throughout the amazing video. I have gotten so many messages from wedding guests and people who have seen the video from our big day saying it was a “feature film” and more like a movie – they couldn’t stop watching. Thank you to Mike and his team for the professionalism, constant communication, and incredible quality of film – we will cherish the video of our big day forever!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Y

Yixuan · Married on 07/04/2018

Incredible team, astonishing product

Choosing Artistic Wedding Films as our wedding videographer is one of our best decisions. Lei and I were fascinated by many wedding videos they posted on the website, and we were so exciting want to choose them as our videographer. The moment we met with Mike we knew that they would do a fantastic job on our wedding day. Mike is humor, creative, and absolutely professional. And so do his team. They were able to capture all the best moments we had, and delivered to us a wonderful highlight film that we have already watched million times! It is worth to mention that Mike is also a great aero videographer, and the clips from the drone were so amazing. We are so grateful to have them as videographer on our wedding day! We had a tremendous memory!!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Donna Grogan · Married on 06/16/2018

wedding video

As the mother of the groom, I was truly amazed to see the wedding video that so accurately captured the events of this wonderful event. All aspects were captured, including the joy, love, excitement, nervousness and support of all those involved. Extremely professional and succinctly portrayed the preparation, service and ceremony. It will be a lifetime reminder of how this special event launched the new life for our son and new daughter!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Jane · Married on 05/27/2018

We originally had not planned to do a wedding video for our daughter's ceremony, but we changed our minds when we found she had a "secret" flash-mob planned. This was perhaps the best decision of the whole event! Mike and the crew did a SPECTACULAR job with all aspects of the day, from getting ready, to the ceremony itself, to the reception. And yes, they perfectly captured the flash-mobs, and especially our daughter's first dance with her husband. The editing and presentation of the footage was top-notch, and something we will cherish forever.

In short, Artistic gets our highest possible recommendation. They added a dimension to the memories of the wedding that we would not have otherwise.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Nicole · Married on 02/18/2018

We got the same day edit and everyone, including ourselves, were quite impressed. It baffles me how they shot our video and produced such an epic video in almost no time. It was the perfect tease of what was to come but let us remain on our wedding high throughout our honeymoon.

Just having received our wedding video, my faith in his and his team’s abilities couldn’t have been more correct. They tied together every special moment seamlessly, and not in a dry chronological sequence (getting ready, ceremony, pictures, cocktail hour, speeches etc.). But he didn’t stop by adding just the classical moments, he added special moments or places that he knew would be dear to our hearts. For instance: capturing our last kiss before marriage (with the groom blind folded of course!), zooming in on our the address of our first apartment (one spot where we took photos), involving moments with our dog (and removing the part I tripped because our dog was pulling so hard). It didn’t stop there, he added a shot of my law school as it was a few buildings away. I do not even recall mentioning it at our second meeting but he was so thorough and attentive that he remembered. But my absolute favorite part was that he included footage of my mom and I FaceTiming with her sister (my aunt) and her mom (my grandmother), who both live in Greece. Due to my grandmother’s health, they were unable to to attend. There was a shot of both of them on my mom’s phone! It meant so much to my family and I that they were included.

I would highly recommend Artistic Wedding Films as your videographer. I dreamed of my wedding day since I was a little girl and from their work, I can relive it for decades to come.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Artistic Wedding Films's reply:

Thank you Nicole for your kind words and for trusting us on your special day! We loved the SDE and you and your family are amazing to be around! Many years of joy, love and health!

Nadia Pereira · Married on 10/28/2017

Professional, Friendly and Amazing Work

Artistic Wedding Films went above and beyond our expectations. From the time we booked our wedding to receiving our video AWF made everything easy, they were accommodating to our needs and highly professional. On our wedding day the staff (Isaac, Dan and Mike) felt like part of the wedding party. They were fun, helped us through the shaky moments and were beyond professional in their work. When we received our video we were beyond happy and amazed with the editing by Dan. Words cannot describe the feeling I felt relieving my Wedding day through our video.

I would highly recommend Artistic Wedding Films to anyone who is looking for a professional, fun and amazing staff and a memory to last forever.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Jaime · Married on 09/22/2017

Jon and I chose Artistic Wedding Films through a recommendation of friends and they did NOT disappoint! Mike and his team were incredibly responsive, professional and made us feel at ease throughout the entire wedding process. The day of Mike and his team were AMAZING! They had us laughing and brought such a positive happy vibe with them. They even kept me as the bride moving along as I easily get distracted and was already running behind schedule! I used to work in the wedding business and have seen countless wedding videos and Artistic Wedding Films are by far THE BEST! Our entire bridal party commented in the days after about how awesome Mike and the team were and wanted their info for future events. HIGHLY RECOMMEND ARTISTIC WEDDING FILMS!!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Jacki · Married on 09/09/2017

Artistic Wedding Films were SO wonderful to work with throughout every step of the process. Dee is always incredibly responsive to emails and gives you time estimates. Mike went above and beyond for us making sure our film was absolutely perfect and even checked on our wedding the day of, despite being at the venue next door filming. Worth every penny. The quality is top notch when you look at your film in comparison to others.

Sent on 06/19/2018

K · Married on 09/08/2017

Look no further - hiring Artistic Wedding Films as part of our wedding was the best decision we made, and we did a ton of research when putting together the winning team for our wedding. Mike Henriques is incredibly talented, creative and professional. He and his team was responsive and detail oriented during several planning sessions leading up to our big day. My husband loved the fact that the videographer team did not get in his way while getting ready - they were able to get some great shots but still allowed our day to unfold naturally and authentically. Would absolutely recommend Mike & his team!!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Ryanm88@gmail.com · Married on 09/08/2017

A Groom's Perspective on Videographer - Look No Further

As a groom, it is my pleasure to write this rave review. Although my now wife was absolutely in the driver’s seat throughout the wedding planning process, one of her greatest selections was in partnering with Mike and his team at Artistic Wedding Files to capture our wedding memories. Leading up to our wedding, Mike and his team were easy and comfortable to interact with, and answered every naive question coming from two individuals who did not have any background in cinematography. Day of, both my wife and I truly felt like we had another friend at our wedding with Mike and his team in tow, versus a potentially uncomfortable situation of having a film crew around us on our special day. We viewed many of Artistic Wedding Films’ work online and read other reviews, and we had high expectations from Artistic Wedding Films. I can say with complete certainty that Artistic Wedding Files far exceeded our wildest expectations and the final product was even better than we could have possibly imagined. In short, Artistic Wedding Files, thank you for helping to create such an incredible wedding memory for my wife and me; I could not have imagined working with anyone else. You guys are the best!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Artistic Wedding Films's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. You were a great couple with lovely family and friends and we had an amazing time being part of your special day! Have a great year and be well!
    Mike & Team

Shirley · Married on 08/27/2017

Artistic Wedding Films is the absolute best videographer that I could have selected to capture our wedding day. We worked mainly with Mike who was willing to accommodate us every step of the way. As we were planning our wedding, we mentioned that we would be having a horse-drawn carriage. Mike immediately suggested using a drone to capture the moment. We felt that he was just as excited as we were about our wedding day.

Mike and his team were easy to work with and even arrived to the hotel bright and early coincidentally dressed to match our wedding color theme. He has a great sense of humor, which helped me relax as I was feeling anxious/nervous because we were behind schedule. Mike helped put me at ease as he showed me beautiful clips that he was taking while I was having my hair & makeup done. The entire bridal party also commented about how fun he was to be around.

The entire crew was very professional and focused the entire day. I saw them running around behind-the-scenes and working hard outside on a typical hot August day. They worked so well with all my other vendors and as a team really helping one another out. It can feel pretty awkward to be in front of the camera, but the team works so efficiently and blends so well into the background that everything felt natural.

Mike is creative, energetic, and motivated – he genuinely enjoys capturing wedding videography and getting to know the couples. I truly enjoyed having him and his team as part of our special day. I cannot wait to see our wedding video. I would recommend Artistic Wedding Films fully without hesitation to anyone looking for an amazing wedding videographer!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Artistic Wedding Films's reply:

Thank you Shirley, it was a pleasure and an honor to shoot your wedding day! You had a fantastic team of professionals and both you and Eric were awesome to shoot and be around! The horse and carriage was fantastic! Many years of love and happiness to you both!

Ashly · Married on 08/10/2017

Mike and his team were absolutely amazing! Being a wedding planner in Newport RI I know majority of all the vendors and work very closely with them. When it came to planning my own wedding, i knew right away who to choose for my special day. They provided an entire day full of laughter, love, and professionalism. They made the day of so magical. It became even more magical when we received our video, OH MY GOD! i still cry happy tears watching this video. They captured what was truly important that day. They captured the simple looks of love from my husband staring at me during our ceremony, our parents crying happy tears during our vows, our friends laughing and enjoying the day just as much as we did. It felt like i was watching a movie!

Thank you so much for being the team you are and being there on our special day. As a wedding professional and bride, i highly recommend choosing Artistic Wedding Films for your day.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Laura · Married on 06/10/2017

Mike and his team are an amazingly talented group. They were so easy to work with, and brought such a great laid back vibe to an otherwise hectic day. The final product (our trailer video) had us speechless. They not only got our best moments from the day, but really reflected our personalities in the finished product. Huge bonus for taking into account our music requests for the video, not to mention the quality of the video itself. This is fantastic vendor and I can't speak highly enough!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Meriam · Married on 05/21/2017

Since Mike and his crew had done my brother and sister In laws wedding 6 years ago I knew I was going to have them do my wedding day! To this day I cry watching my brothers wedding video and I was so excited to get my wedding shot by them! Mike and his partner made everyone feel so comfortable and even helped with the “what to do’s” during the entire wedding from the getting ready process to the moment they left at the end of the night! Weddings can be so stressful and to have Mike just help through out the whole process, exchange some laughs and smiles made my special day that much more enjoyable! He worked with my husband and I when we wanted to make some adjustments to our wedding video and the final product was exactly what we wanted! He and his team do such a beautiful job and I can’t rant and rave enough about how amazing they are!!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Katy · Married on 05/20/2017

Selecting Artistic Wedding Films was truly one of the best decisions we made regarding our wedding. Mike and his team so perfectly captured the fun, joy, and love from our wedding day! When originally researching possible videographers, I was terrified of having our video feel forced or inauthentic in any way. Mike put those fears to rest as soon as he arrived to film, making everyone in the bridal party feel completely at ease and relaxed. The entire AWF team was so enjoyable to work with - from the initial emails and phone conversations, to the day of our wedding, to the final footage and package (with an adorable surprise gift), everything was so organized and professional. After receiving our highlight film, I shared the link on my Facebook so all of our guests would be able to see the video as well. I received comments, texts, and calls from not only our wedding guests, but a number of other individuals remarking on how beautiful the film turned out and how unexpectedly emotional they became while watching it (all of the feels is a real thing with AWF). One of the things I cherish most about the video is being able to see so many of the amazing reactions and interactions of our guests that I would never have seen without the footage. Mike and his team truly portrayed the essence of our day - from start to finish. Every time I get that "I wish we could do our wedding again" feeling, I rewatch our video I am completely transported back to the happiest day of our lives. I am so grateful for the AWF team and would highly recommend them to any couple in search of a gorgeous and authentic wedding film.

Sent on 08/31/2017

I know several people go back and forth deciding if they should invest the money in a videographer. My suggestion to them - if you hire Mike SPEND THE MONEY. Mike not only blended in w/ the crowd but he added an element to our wedding that would have been very noticeable if it hadn't been there. He captured so many wonderful moments and enjoyed every second he was there. His fun attitude made him an asset to our day and I am DYING for our video to be done.

His enthusiasm for our big day was contagious.

The shots he was capturing throughout the day (and giving us sneak peeks) have left us so anxious to receive the final product.

Sent on 12/26/2012

Nicole · Married on 10/29/2016

They were great so far. Great at communicating. Were perfectly on time and friendly and fun to work with. We look forward to seeing our videos! Hoping for great work based on the other reviews

Sent on 12/16/2016