Artistic Wedding Films Reviews

137 | New Bedford, MA

137 Reviews for Artistic Wedding Films

137 Artistic Wedding Films Reviews

Casey · Married on 09/01/2018

If you want your wedding to be like a movie, look no further than Artistic Wedding Films. Mike and his team were an absolute pleasure to work with from the beginning and made the process incredibly easy! On the day of, Mike basically made himself like a part of our family (and believe me, my bridesmaids were a handful!) and he had amazing energy to work with. With every shot, Mike made us feel at ease and gave amazing direction when we didn’t know how to pose. Every single shot was so detailed and shows how AWF’s professionalism and talent exceeds any other videographer in New England. We don’t know how to thank Mike and the team enough for making our wedding such an amazing day and something we will be able to remember for forever!

• Erica

Erica Stevens · Married on 07/07/2018

Will not regret going with Artistic Wedding Films!

If you are on the fence about hiring a videographer - I urge you to consider going with Artistic Wedding Films. Your wedding goes by in a flash, it is a blur - to have the video to relive the day is the best thing we did. Mike and his team are so talented - they captured the day with all the emotion and excitement that filled it. We got numerous complements and guests asking where we found them. Mike used his humor and outgoing approach to make the most stressful moments seem fun. They were professional, enthusiastic and they truly have a knack for the small details. You will not regret choosing Artistic Wedding Films!!

Jane · Married on 05/27/2018

We originally had not planned to do a wedding video for our daughter's ceremony, but we changed our minds when we found she had a "secret" flash-mob planned. This was perhaps the best decision of the whole event! Mike and the crew did a SPECTACULAR job with all aspects of the day, from getting ready, to the ceremony itself, to the reception. And yes, they perfectly captured the flash-mobs, and especially our daughter's first dance with her husband. The editing and presentation of the footage was top-notch, and something we will cherish forever.

In short, Artistic gets our highest possible recommendation. They added a dimension to the memories of the wedding that we would not have otherwise.

Nicole · Married on 02/18/2018

We got the same day edit and everyone, including ourselves, were quite impressed. It baffles me how they shot our video and produced such an epic video in almost no time. It was the perfect tease of what was to come but let us remain on our wedding high throughout our honeymoon.

Just having received our wedding video, my faith in his and his team’s abilities couldn’t have been more correct. They tied together every special moment seamlessly, and not in a dry chronological sequence (getting ready, ceremony, pictures, cocktail hour, speeches etc.). But he didn’t stop by adding just the classical moments, he added special moments or places that he knew would be dear to our hearts. For instance: capturing our last kiss before marriage (with the groom blind folded of course!), zooming in on our the address of our first apartment (one spot where we took photos), involving moments with our dog (and removing the part I tripped because our dog was pulling so hard). It didn’t stop there, he added a shot of my law school as it was a few buildings away. I do not even recall mentioning it at our second meeting but he was so thorough and attentive that he remembered. But my absolute favorite part was that he included footage of my mom and I FaceTiming with her sister (my aunt) and her mom (my grandmother), who both live in Greece. Due to my grandmother’s health, they were unable to to attend. There was a shot of both of them on my mom’s phone! It meant so much to my family and I that they were included.

I would highly recommend Artistic Wedding Films as your videographer. I dreamed of my wedding day since I was a little girl and from their work, I can relive it for decades to come.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Artistic Wedding Films's reply:

Thank you Nicole for your kind words and for trusting us on your special day! We loved the SDE and you and your family are amazing to be around! Many years of joy, love and health!

Nadia Pereira · Married on 10/28/2017

Professional, Friendly and Amazing Work

Artistic Wedding Films went above and beyond our expectations. From the time we booked our wedding to receiving our video AWF made everything easy, they were accommodating to our needs and highly professional. On our wedding day the staff (Isaac, Dan and Mike) felt like part of the wedding party. They were fun, helped us through the shaky moments and were beyond professional in their work. When we received our video we were beyond happy and amazed with the editing by Dan. Words cannot describe the feeling I felt relieving my Wedding day through our video.

I would highly recommend Artistic Wedding Films to anyone who is looking for a professional, fun and amazing staff and a memory to last forever.

Jaime · Married on 09/22/2017

Jon and I chose Artistic Wedding Films through a recommendation of friends and they did NOT disappoint! Mike and his team were incredibly responsive, professional and made us feel at ease throughout the entire wedding process. The day of Mike and his team were AMAZING! They had us laughing and brought such a positive happy vibe with them. They even kept me as the bride moving along as I easily get distracted and was already running behind schedule! I used to work in the wedding business and have seen countless wedding videos and Artistic Wedding Films are by far THE BEST! Our entire bridal party commented in the days after about how awesome Mike and the team were and wanted their info for future events. HIGHLY RECOMMEND ARTISTIC WEDDING FILMS!!

Jacki · Married on 09/09/2017

Artistic Wedding Films were SO wonderful to work with throughout every step of the process. Dee is always incredibly responsive to emails and gives you time estimates. Mike went above and beyond for us making sure our film was absolutely perfect and even checked on our wedding the day of, despite being at the venue next door filming. Worth every penny. The quality is top notch when you look at your film in comparison to others.

K · Married on 09/08/2017

Look no further - hiring Artistic Wedding Films as part of our wedding was the best decision we made, and we did a ton of research when putting together the winning team for our wedding. Mike Henriques is incredibly talented, creative and professional. He and his team was responsive and detail oriented during several planning sessions leading up to our big day. My husband loved the fact that the videographer team did not get in his way while getting ready - they were able to get some great shots but still allowed our day to unfold naturally and authentically. Would absolutely recommend Mike & his team!!

Shirley · Married on 08/27/2017

Artistic Wedding Films is the absolute best videographer that I could have selected to capture our wedding day. We worked mainly with Mike who was willing to accommodate us every step of the way. As we were planning our wedding, we mentioned that we would be having a horse-drawn carriage. Mike immediately suggested using a drone to capture the moment. We felt that he was just as excited as we were about our wedding day.

Mike and his team were easy to work with and even arrived to the hotel bright and early coincidentally dressed to match our wedding color theme. He has a great sense of humor, which helped me relax as I was feeling anxious/nervous because we were behind schedule. Mike helped put me at ease as he showed me beautiful clips that he was taking while I was having my hair & makeup done. The entire bridal party also commented about how fun he was to be around.

The entire crew was very professional and focused the entire day. I saw them running around behind-the-scenes and working hard outside on a typical hot August day. They worked so well with all my other vendors and as a team really helping one another out. It can feel pretty awkward to be in front of the camera, but the team works so efficiently and blends so well into the background that everything felt natural.

Mike is creative, energetic, and motivated – he genuinely enjoys capturing wedding videography and getting to know the couples. I truly enjoyed having him and his team as part of our special day. I cannot wait to see our wedding video. I would recommend Artistic Wedding Films fully without hesitation to anyone looking for an amazing wedding videographer!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Artistic Wedding Films's reply:

Thank you Shirley, it was a pleasure and an honor to shoot your wedding day! You had a fantastic team of professionals and both you and Eric were awesome to shoot and be around! The horse and carriage was fantastic! Many years of love and happiness to you both!

Ashly · Married on 08/10/2017

Mike and his team were absolutely amazing! Being a wedding planner in Newport RI I know majority of all the vendors and work very closely with them. When it came to planning my own wedding, i knew right away who to choose for my special day. They provided an entire day full of laughter, love, and professionalism. They made the day of so magical. It became even more magical when we received our video, OH MY GOD! i still cry happy tears watching this video. They captured what was truly important that day. They captured the simple looks of love from my husband staring at me during our ceremony, our parents crying happy tears during our vows, our friends laughing and enjoying the day just as much as we did. It felt like i was watching a movie!

Thank you so much for being the team you are and being there on our special day. As a wedding professional and bride, i highly recommend choosing Artistic Wedding Films for your day.

Laura · Married on 06/10/2017

Mike and his team are an amazingly talented group. They were so easy to work with, and brought such a great laid back vibe to an otherwise hectic day. The final product (our trailer video) had us speechless. They not only got our best moments from the day, but really reflected our personalities in the finished product. Huge bonus for taking into account our music requests for the video, not to mention the quality of the video itself. This is fantastic vendor and I can't speak highly enough!

Meriam · Married on 05/21/2017

Since Mike and his crew had done my brother and sister In laws wedding 6 years ago I knew I was going to have them do my wedding day! To this day I cry watching my brothers wedding video and I was so excited to get my wedding shot by them! Mike and his partner made everyone feel so comfortable and even helped with the “what to do’s” during the entire wedding from the getting ready process to the moment they left at the end of the night! Weddings can be so stressful and to have Mike just help through out the whole process, exchange some laughs and smiles made my special day that much more enjoyable! He worked with my husband and I when we wanted to make some adjustments to our wedding video and the final product was exactly what we wanted! He and his team do such a beautiful job and I can’t rant and rave enough about how amazing they are!!

Katy · Married on 05/20/2017

Selecting Artistic Wedding Films was truly one of the best decisions we made regarding our wedding. Mike and his team so perfectly captured the fun, joy, and love from our wedding day! When originally researching possible videographers, I was terrified of having our video feel forced or inauthentic in any way. Mike put those fears to rest as soon as he arrived to film, making everyone in the bridal party feel completely at ease and relaxed. The entire AWF team was so enjoyable to work with - from the initial emails and phone conversations, to the day of our wedding, to the final footage and package (with an adorable surprise gift), everything was so organized and professional. After receiving our highlight film, I shared the link on my Facebook so all of our guests would be able to see the video as well. I received comments, texts, and calls from not only our wedding guests, but a number of other individuals remarking on how beautiful the film turned out and how unexpectedly emotional they became while watching it (all of the feels is a real thing with AWF). One of the things I cherish most about the video is being able to see so many of the amazing reactions and interactions of our guests that I would never have seen without the footage. Mike and his team truly portrayed the essence of our day - from start to finish. Every time I get that "I wish we could do our wedding again" feeling, I rewatch our video I am completely transported back to the happiest day of our lives. I am so grateful for the AWF team and would highly recommend them to any couple in search of a gorgeous and authentic wedding film.

• User2900972 · 1+ year ago

I know several people go back and forth deciding if they should invest the money in a videographer. My suggestion to them - if you hire Mike SPEND THE MONEY. Mike not only blended in w/ the crowd but he added an element to our wedding that would have been very noticeable if it hadn't been there. He captured so many wonderful moments and enjoyed every second he was there. His fun attitude made him an asset to our day and I am DYING for our video to be done.

His enthusiasm for our big day was contagious.

The shots he was capturing throughout the day (and giving us sneak peeks) have left us so anxious to receive the final product.

Nicole · Married on 10/29/2016

They were great so far. Great at communicating. Were perfectly on time and friendly and fun to work with. We look forward to seeing our videos! Hoping for great work based on the other reviews

Meghann · Married on 10/22/2016

I cannot say enough about Artistic Wedding Films. Our wedding video came out INCREDIBLE and we have gotten so many compliments on the work they did capturing our day. I would recommend AWF over and over again!!

Maria · Married on 10/22/2016

I am so glad I chose Artistic Wedding Films to capture my wedding day. I have watched the video countless times and it has brought joy to my family and friends who have seen it. People have been shocked by how well done it was, and we will cherish it forever! One of the best investments we made, easily!!

Maria · Married on 09/30/2016

Artistic Wedding Films is such an amazing company to work with! They were more than accommodating throughout the planning process and especially when it came to choosing the package that worked best for our wedding day. I would highly recommend them as their professionalism and utmost attention to detail does not go unnoticed. The team was exceptional to work with throughout the wedding day and was up for anything in order to get some great shots. Selecting Artistic Wedding Films to capture your day will be the best and easiest decision you could make! They go out of their way to beautifully preserve your wedding day memories, allowing you to relive them over and over again. Thank you so much to the entire team!

Andrea · Married on 08/19/2016

Artistic films was great to work with and captured our special day better than we could have imagined. We will always treasure our video!

Stellina · Married on 07/08/2016

Mike Henriques and his team at Artistic Wedding Films are truly fantastic! From the very beginning they were prompt with their responses, honest with their opinions and super professional overall. Neal and Miles were our cinematographers on the day of our wedding and they couldn't have done a better job. We chose the "Wedding Film Short" option which was perfect for us - it is certainly a masterpiece that we will cherish forever. Thanks again to the whole AWF team!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Artistic Wedding Films's reply:

Thank you Stellina! You, Vito and your families were a blast to work with and shoot! I hope you continue to enjoy your wedding film for years to come!

Nicole · Married on 06/18/2016

My husband and I can’t say enough great things about Artistic Wedding Films!

Over the past year we worked with their Mike Henriques and his team who are all extremely professional and passionate about their work. Mike, along with the Office Manager, Dee, were our initial contacts and are who we worked with throughout the process, aside from on the actual day of our wedding. They were always responsive, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with!

Neal and Myles were our day-of videographers. Neal contacted us about a week prior to the wedding to go over our detailed wedding questionnaire (which we had filled out prior) and to make sure we were on the same page with the wedding timeline and shots we wanted to capture. It was SO helpful to have this conversation and to hear what Neal suggested when it came to these things. When Neal and Myles arrived on the big day, they were prompt, polite and essentially just flies on the walls. They also are very open to specific shots requested from the bride/groom.

We received our final edit just this past week and we were truly blown away. This team is clearly talented. It’s been very fun looking back on our special day, especially when its edited so beautifully! We chose to add aerial shots taken by their drone on the wedding day, which we also highly recommend since it’s so unique.

I wouldn’t think twice about passing this company on to any of my closest friends.

Claire · Married on 06/11/2016

Neal and his team were a delight to work with. They were friendly, sweet, available when you needed them, and otherwise not underfoot. They listened to what were hoped to get out of a wedding video and absolutely delivered! They worked well with my other vendors, especially my photographer. The video they made had me in tears, reliving our wedding day all over again. I would give them more than 5 stars if I could and I would absolutely recommend them to my closest friends. Thank you Neal and AWF!

Karen · Married on 06/11/2016

The best! Hire Artistic Wedding Films - you will be thrilled!! Our wedding video is a masterpiece. My husband and I have been together for more than 10 years and finally decided to get married. We had an absolutely amazing day and one of my top priorities was to have a beautiful wedding video as a way to enjoy our memories for many years to come. I did a lot of research before selecting Artistic Wedding Films - but as soon as I met Mike, I knew we were in good hands. I cannot believe how lucky I feel to have found Artistic Wedding Films. Mike and his team were born to do this job. Mike's enthusiasm, professionalism, talent, heart-felt approach and deep commitment to not just producing a great wedding video, but to producing a video that illustrates your love story… is magical. I cannot thank him enough for a video that has allowed us to savor our special day and to have an heirloom that I know our family will enjoy for a long time. My deepest gratitude to Mike and Team. XO Karen and Allan

Mike and his team were amazing to work with. They really are invested in their job and execute amazing films that are so well designed. They fit right in during our wedding weekend. When our video was completed we had further edits we asked be made and they were so nice to accommodate us and make our video exactly what we wanted. Highly recommend them for not only their great video quality and design but also great personalities to work with.