Artistic Impressions Video Productions Reviews

33 Reviews for Artistic Impressions Video Productions

• Meredith

Meredith · Married on 06/28/2019

Best decision ever!

If you are on the fence like we were about spending the money on a videographer, do it! There are so many things that go on during the wedding that you miss as the bride and groom, and Erik captured them all for us. Ahead of the wedding Erik was super responsive to emails, and answered all of our questions so we felt confident he knew what he was doing. On the day of the wedding Erik was amazing, he was everywhere, captured everything, and you wouldn’t even know he was there. He made sure not to interfere with the photographers, or get in the way of any special moments, but somehow caught it all on film. Erik used a drone to get shots of the venue, and ceremony setup before everything got underway. He did a fantastic job editing the video and adding music that fit perfectly, AND he sent it to us while we were on our honeymoon a week and a half after the wedding! The final results were an amazing trailer that’s a few minutes long and easy to share with friends and family, and a full length video which can be viewed by scene (speeches, dances, etc) or as the entire video. I would highly recommend Erik for all of your video needs, when all is said and done you will have an awesome way to relive your wedding over and over again.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Jill Sinclair · Married on 04/20/2019

Highly professional, first class videographer

Erik was excellent from the minute we booked him. He was very professional, the booking and payment process was easy and I trusted him from the beginning. Erik was unobtrusive at the wedding so it was easy to forget he was there. This, to me shows professionalism and experience. I would definitely recommend his services both on value for money and the results he produced. It was exactly what we wanted and he has given us some amazing memories of the day. Thank you Erik.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Micaela · Married on 09/22/2018

Erik was amazing to work with from the very start of the process. He was so accommodating when we had to postpone our wedding with transferring our contract to the new date. Erik's services were exactly what we were looking for to capture our day. His drone work was one of our favorite parts from our ceremony to capture all of our guests together. He was so unobtrusive throughout the day, but captured all of our special moments exactly how I remember them all. The turn around time for receiving both our trailer and entire video was ONE WEEK! This was just an added bonus of the professionalism and detail oriented style of Erik. We are so happy with how our video turned out and love watching and sharing with our guests. We all felt that it is a perfect representation of a perfect day! I would highly recommend Erik with Artistic Impressions for your wedding!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 08/25/2018

Erik was fantastic to work with! His pricing is simple with no hidden fees. His videography style is detail orientated, intimate, and simply beautiful. He was professional, easy going, and very timely (I got back both my trailer and wedding video in a week!). I almost didn't hire a videographer but I am so glad that I did! Erik helped capture our wedding day in such a beautiful way and every time I watch the video, I cry tears of happiness because I get to relive my day all over again. Without a doubt, you should hire a videographer and without a doubt you should hire Erik!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Vanessa · Married on 07/27/2018

Erik did an amazing job on our wedding video. It was so beautifully done I watch it all of the time! The price and quality of work was awesome and so was the customer service. Erik showed up on time and was very accommodating when we asked him to stay for another hour. He included some drone footage of the venue and it was such a nice touch. Thank you Erik for our beautiful wedding video. I am so proud to share my day and to spread your name and business!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Hannah · Married on 06/30/2018

Erik was great to work with! He arrived earlier than scheduled and started filming right away. The video turned out amazing and captured so many fun moments. We loved how well he and the photographers were able to work together and coordinate without getting in the way. I would definitely recommend Erik to anyone who wants a great video at an affordable price!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Daniela · Married on 11/11/2017

After a lot of research and speaking to a handful of videographers, we decided to go with Erik. I am so glad we did! He was very responsive by email and was flexible with the timeline and locations on the wedding day. He was also very affordable! We barely noticed him on the wedding day, he just did his thing and left at the time we agreed on. The video was in our mailbox when we got back from the honeymoon! The shots he took with his drone were super cool. He was able to get aerial shots of the church and home where we got ready. This video will provide sentimental memories for years to come.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Erika · Married on 10/07/2017

We absolutely love our wedding video. We were debating whether or not to hire a videographer at first but we so glad we did! The first time we watched it was a blast. It was nice to see things we hadn't noticed that day and to remember the little things that we forgot during the busy day. Erik was quick to respond to emails and was great the day of the wedding. We barely even knew he was there.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Samantha · Married on 09/09/2017

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! I was on the fence whether to hire a videographer for our wedding. I'm so glad we found Erik. I was looking at videographers in the area but all of their sample videos seemed so stale and old school. Erik's videos stood out because 1. he has a drone and 2. his videography style makes you feel like you were there. He showed up on time and was ready to start shooting! He was able to capture all of the moments that I didn't get to see. He was not intrusive as all. He told our whole wedding day story in such an elegant and flawless way. I can't say enough good things about our wedding video recap, movie, and raw footage!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Molly · Married on 09/03/2017

Erik was awesome and so easy to work with! He captured all of the amazing moments of the day and then some! My husband and I were married on a Sunday and I believe we had our trailer and full wedding video by that Tuesday (only a few days later)! We LOVED sharing our wedding trailer with friends and family so they could relive our special day as well and we love having the full video for ourselves! Erik is great and we are so happy with everything! :)

Sent on 09/26/2017

Brilene · Married on 07/02/2017

Erik is an absolute pleasure to work with. He was punctual, very quick to respond before and after the wedding and sent our fully edited video to us WITHIN A WEEK OF THE WEDDING!

I knew I wanted a videographer, but budget became an issue and I was so nervous that I'd have to make that cut as I got closer to the big day. Fortunately, Erik is reasonably priced and great quality!

The video is two hours long and I also got a 4 minute trailer as part of the package. You can watch just certain sections of the the day or the whole thing. Erik exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Amy · Married on 05/27/2017

Erik was amazing! We love the video, we received it back in just a few weeks and our guests didn't even realize he was there. Despite being inconspicuous he was able to capture all the important moments! (somehow without being in our pictures either!)

Sent on 09/24/2017

Michelle · Married on 09/17/2016

Eric was amazing! We didn't even notice him videotaping our wedding and the end result was everything we hoped it would be.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/10/2016

Erik was a pleasure to work with for our wedding videography needs. He was very friendly, courteous and non-intrusive during the event. Erik captured fantastic candid moments. We were unsure whether we wanted to spend money on videography but now we are so happy we did so. Your wedding day goes by so fast and the video was a great way to see everyone enjoying your wedding day.

Sent on 10/14/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/10/2016

Erik was an utmost professional at our wedding and captured some spectacular footage using a drone. After the wedding, we received links for the master video with scene selections, raw footage, and the ending recap. We highly recommend Artistic Impressions for your wedding or other videography needs.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Anneliese · Married on 07/31/2016

We had such a great experience working with Erik! He was incredibly professional throughout the entire wedding day, and captured all of the most important moments of the day discretely. To top off a wonderful experience, he delivered our video to us less than a month after the wedding, as well as a fun "preview" video! It's been so fun sharing and watching with family and friends, and we're so glad we picked Erik to capture our day!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Molly · Married on 10/11/2015

Artistic impressions did a great job capturing the bridal party getting ready, the ceremony and the reception. The video we received is beautiful and I love being able to go back and watch it whenever I want. They are very reasonably priced and would recommend them to everyone! Best money spent towards the wedding.

Sent on 02/02/2016

Ryan · Married on 09/25/2015

Erik was great to work with. He got excellent footage during our wedding day, including some fun aerial video of our venue from his drone. The finished cut of the footage is very professional and enjoyable to watch. He is well worth his fee and the time however long you have him for that day. We have already recommended friends who are getting married talk to him.

Sent on 03/08/2016

Caitlin · Married on 09/05/2015

Artistic Impressions did an amazing job on our wedding video. Erik was great to work with and went above and beyond to get each shot to make our video memorable. He captured every moment from beginning to end. I would recommend artistic impressions to anyone!

Sent on 09/18/2017

We would definitely recommend Erik! We are so fortunate to have found Erik through a colleague who had used Erik for their wedding and referred him to us. He was very flexible and accommodating with our wedding plans, very affordable and professional. Erik's wedding video came out amazing!!

Sent on 01/28/2016

Sara · Married on 11/01/2014

He was very professional and his prices were very reasonable. He was also very unobtrusive but he captured everything. The finished product was awesome and the quality couldn't have been better. We also love the montage that he put on out Facebook page. Great job!!!!

Sent on 12/11/2014

David · Married on 10/19/2014

We really enjoyed working with Eric for our wedding videography. He was very professional and very unobtrusive in the way he captured what was happening. But what really impressed us was when we got the video! The raw footage was great, but he also did an amazing job putting together videos for the pre-wedding, photo shoot, and an overall recap of the day - each set to music we had selected. It was obvious that he spent a lot of time on the editing - it came out great! I can't say enough good things about Eric\Artistic Impressions.

Sent on 01/12/2015

Anastasia · Married on 09/01/2013

Erik McLoughlin did a great job filming my wedding! He was prompt, easy to communicate with, and professional. He filmed my entire event plus about two hours of me getting ready/guests arriving and made a very nice movie out of the wedding. Erik was able to capture every important moment and I was amazed with the quality of the finished film (especially on Blue Ray)! We also got two short clips with the wedding recap and the filmed photo session, which were overwhelmingly romantic and beautiful! He definitely did a great job putting them together. And we got the videos within a very short time. So I would absolutely recommend Erik, with no reservations.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Produces a beautiful product including regular DVD, Blu-Ray, and raw footage. Very easy to talk to and work with.

Sent on 08/24/2013
  • User3481932 · 2+ years ago

He was very professional and unobtrusive! The final product was delivered quickly and the quality far exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 08/21/2013