Revelation Design Reviews

Revelation Design 3
Revelation Design 4
Revelation Design 5

Patricia · Married on 04/30/2016

I really enjoyed working with Artistic Florist for my wedding! I was a bit shell shocked by my first quote, but they worked with me and got the price down to a more comfortable level. Brooke and her team did a fantastic job with all of my floral arrangements at the wedding and reception and I was very happy with the end result! Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/21/2016

We used Artistic Florist for our wedding in November at Walkers Landing on Amelia Island. From the first time speaking with Brooke, I knew she was the right florist for us. I am not a huge flower person and didn't really know what kind of arrangements I wanted, but after speaking with her she created a floral design perfect for the event space and look we were hoping for. Brooke is clearly one of the most talented florists in the area and I would recommend her for your events in the area.

Sent on 11/30/2014

3.5

Flowers were gorgeous! I think pricing for wedding party and ceremony was on par, but reception flowers were overpriced.,

Sent on 05/02/2015

Revelation Design's reply:

Thank you for the review. I do tend to use the highest quality of premium flowers in every wedding. Seasonal favorites as peonies, ranunculas and hydrangeas with multiple orchids are always favorites. Glad you liked everything!

I did not know what color dresses my wedding party would wear, so I asked for bouquets with every color. The bouquets and centerpieces were gorgeous! I am so happy that I left the selection of flowers up to the florist. Thank you Lisa Presnell for recommending Artistic Florist.

Sent on 06/13/2014
  • courtney

courtney · Married on 04/12/2014

3.5

I would highly recommend Artistic Flowers for your event. When I first met with Brooke I was so impressed with how detail oriented she was. She asked a lot of questions and really wanted to seek to understand my taste. She took fabric swatches of my dress and colors to ensure everything matched perfectly. I had a vision of wanting some rustic doors as a backdrop at my wedding and she made it happen. They looked absolutely beautiful and were exactly what I wanted. The flowers were so beautiful and were the perfect pop of color that I was looking for. Everything they do is very professional and use an online tool to track everything.

Sent on 05/03/2014

Daphney · Married on 03/22/2014

Everything was beautiful considering I live out of the country and could only view by internet. Your photos online represent your company well. Didn't worry they took good care of me and made me feel at ease for my 25th Vow Renewal.

Sent on 04/09/2014
  • SuzanneJimmyL102911

Suzanne · Married on 10/29/2011

I stopped in to order my bridal bouquet, and at first was a little disappointed. Being on a very tight budget, I wanted to stay within a certain price range and when the sales girl consulted the florist on duty, she stated she could do it for the arranged price but it would be their choice of flowers. What bride wants someone else's choice on their wedding day? I said thanks but no thanks and was about to leave when the sales girl asked me exactly what I wanted. I pulled out my IPhone and showed her a picture that she took to the florist on duty, which she agreed to make for the price. To ensure my vision of the perfect bridal bouquet got to the florist in charge, I emailed the picture to the owner, who I later found out, made my bouquet. It was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! AND EXACTLY WHAT I SENT IN THE PICTURE!! It smelled and looked beautiful!! Thank you for the beautiful bouquet. I'll keep it alive for as long as I can!! But, you almost lost a sale.... I'm glad your sales girl took the extra time to satisfy a budget conscience bride and save the day! She deserves big Kudo's!!

Sent on 10/31/2011

Revelation Design's reply:

As we were not prepared for your arrival due to an appointment not being set, we were doing the best we could do unprepared. The "salesperson" you spoke with, was a designer. We were consulting all on staff designers to evaluate what we could do with your more modest budget. I'm glad you liked your bouquet.

Nicole · Married on 11/11/2011

Brooke did a wonderful job on my bridal bouquet. She worked within my budget and produced exactly what I was looking for.

Sent on 11/23/2011

3.5

Brooke and Aubri were great to work with, and gave great suggestions and help along the way. The flowers were beautiful, and I only wish that our destination wedding guests could have taken more of them with them to enjoy the beautiful arrangements longer. I would definitely use Artistic Florist again.

Sent on 04/19/2015

Revelation Design's reply:

We had so much fun planning this one. Thank you for the review. It is our policy to respond within 24 hours. We know how frustrating it can be to not have a vendor respond. By having two contacts at the shop, you are sure to get a response quickly. Thank you for the review! I'm glad you liked everything.

Kate · Married on 04/28/2012

4.2

Beautiful flower arrangements!

Sent on 06/21/2012

3.0

Artistic Florist provided the flowers for our ceremony and reception. They also provided lighting for our rehearsal dinner and wedding. The GOOD: The flowers were beautiful and done just as I asked. They really were perfect. The BAD: They forgot the corsages for the mothers and great aunts. They did apologize and refund us quickly once I called after the wedding. Also, we had discussed at our planning meeting to hang a chandelier in the trees at our ceremony site. A day before our wedding I am told they had no knowledge of this. It was disappointing.

Artistic Florist does a lot of weddings in the Fernandina Beach/Amelia Island area. They are good at what they do, but I feel we got lost in the shuffle on a few important details.

Sent on 10/23/2015

Revelation Design's reply:

I'm so glad you loved your flowers, Sarah. It was a pleasure for us to be a part of your special day. I apologize about the misunderstanding of the Chandelier and where it was to be hung on the day of the wedding. As we discussed in your follow up appointments and as was specifically stated on your contract the exact location of the chandelier was to be hung under the veranda for you to be able to dance under which was one of the most important aspects of the wedding, we followed through with our contract signed by the two of us on November 21. I agreed with you in our appointment that it would be prettier lit for the entire reception versus not lit for a daytime ceremony. Each and every one of our weddings gets my personal attention to every detail and my full and heavy hand in creating the designs. As we stated to your venue coordinator, no matter the budget, every bride deserves quality and for us to commit to what we agreed. I understand the planning process is strenuous and we are there with a personal concierge and contact person at anytime of the day. We are here for you and each and everyone of our clients, no matter your budget. We did misplace the 2 wrist corsages for mothers in our cooler and refunded and apologized as it was our fault. We wish you a long and happy marriage. Brooke Raulerson, Owner and Lead Designer at Artistic Florist.

Lindsey · Married on 06/14/2014

3.8
      3.0

While not very accommodating for last minute brides (like myself), my bouquet, boutonnière, and cake flowers were gorgeous! Brooke designed the bouquet perfectly after asking lots of questions and getting details on my dress, height, skin-tone, etc. I felt she was very thorough. Being a Diy bride, I did try ordering bulk flowers, but was never quoted the same price twice. (Some prices tripled overnight.) Luckily my local florist was very accommodating, and didn't blink an eye when I needed to order bulk flowers a week in advance (and prices were never increased bc of time). Traveling with flowers added stress to the weekend, but everything turned out beautiful. I would definitely recommend Artistic to others but stress to plan well in advance. They do great work designing.

Sent on 06/19/2014

Jill · Married on 08/28/2015

2.4
      0.0
      0.0
      2.0

I was so excited to use Artistic Florist after numerous emails back on forth on my son's Rehearsal Dinner as I had never been to Amelia Island or the venue we chose. They were quick to respond and even made the effort to go to the venue and check it out. I have to say the flowers were nothing like I expected and for $758.63 I expected the flowers to be amazing. I walked into the venue and I was appalled by what I saw. It was a small restaurant and we only had 5 tables with 7 at each table. On the table were 2 mason jars each with one stem of Belles of Ireland. It looked like my 5 year old grandson went out and picked a weed and stuck it in a jar. There was one arrangement for the sign in table which they charged $109 for and it was nothing special. I stated I liked tropical colors and the Belles of Ireland were by themselves. Thankfully, the food was delicious but I was really embarrassed about the flowers. I bought 24 small glass globes that they used and had these not been on the tables it would have looked more pitiful.I was charged $300 to string 3 strands of light outside that hung low and not professional looking at all. The people were very nice to work with but I felt I was way overcharged for the poor service provided. I would not recommend Artistic Florist for flower arranging.

Sent on 09/05/2015

Revelation Design's reply:

Thank you, Jill for your feedback. It is concerning to us that you did not see the value in our services. As we strive to provide excellent service by working with the restaurant to provide the best possible layout and decor for this event, I think it should be stated that the inspiration pictures and exact flowers that we were to design were provided by you. We provided a full lighting package, specialty pintuck linen, 17 vase designs, set up and strike of this event. Even though stated all in your contract and we provided the requested flowers, we also included green hydrangeas to enhance the look of your provided pictures. Unfortunately, as we provided many other options and suggestions that you neglected, we were left to provide nothing other than your exact requested pictures. As we also worked with the restaurant to make adequate room on the small tables, the tables could not support anymore flowers than the $8.00 vase designs that we provided. We strive to please and provide exceptional service to all of our clients and feel it is unfortunate that you were not pleased.

Sara · Married on 04/12/2014

2.2
      2.0
      1.0
      1.0

The flowers for my wedding were absolutely beautiful and photographed wonderfully. There were, however, some issues that are worth noting. The boquets and boutonnieres arrived 45 minutes late on my wedding day, which meant our photos started 45 minutes late - and ultimately meant we had to cut many of the pre-ceremony photos we had planned. I had to personally call Artistic Floral on my wedding day (in my wedding gown and veil), to find out where the flowers were. When the floweres were delivered, the ribbon on the bouquet was completely submerged in water and was sopping wet - I had to wrap a hankerchief around the ribbon so it wouldn't drip on my dress. The flowers were lovely, but the delivery process caused major stress on my wedding day.

Sent on 04/27/2014

Revelation Design's reply:

We are so apologetic for the late delivery. As much as we would like to control every possible delay that could happen on your wedding day, there were a few out of our control. It was not our intention to delay your pictures by arriving 26 minutes after our intended arrival time. We are very happy you loved your flowers. They were delivered in glass vases of water to ensure you received the freshest flowers for your wedding and they did not wilt from dehydration. This is standard practice for all hand tied bouquets. Congratulations and I wish you the best in your new marriage.