Artistic Florist - Amelia Island Wedding Flowers Reviews

64 | Fernandina Beach, FL

64 Reviews for Artistic Florist - Amelia Island Wedding Flowers

64 Artistic Florist - Amelia Island Wedding Flowers Reviews

Amy · Married on 06/17/2018

Brooke and aubri are the best! Totally understood my vision and created beautiful pieces for my destination wedding

Ellie · Married on 07/20/2017

Great service from what i had. I didnt really deal with artistic florist, it was my aunt. But she seemed very pleased with the service.
    Great help from the team at the venue setting up and helping bridesmaids get ready. Went above and beyond what they needed to do. Really recommend them :) Thank you

Linda · Married on 07/20/2017

As Ellie's aunt, and as she had picked a destination wedding, I was the person who did a lot of her wedding planning, and I had the good fortune to pick Artistic Florist for the flowers. I had a sit down meeting with the designer, Brooke, who asked to see a picture of the wedding dress and asked the height of the bride before we even got started, explaining that this would affect the bouquet design (who knew?!). Sharing pictures Ellie had sent me, Brooke got the ideas she needed for the flowers and accommodated Ellie's changes (."....can we add accents of blue, please?" ). On the day, Ellie said they were absolutely beautiful and several people said the bouquets were the best they had seen. Aubri was immensely helpful with follow up phone calls nearer the wedding date (including one the day before) and last minute changes to the corsages and a boutonniere and was very accommodating and reassuring with the bride's mother when she visited before the wedding. Artistic Florist went above and beyond by delivering the flowers 2 h away for what I thought was a very reasonable price and brought planters and foliage to decorate the wedding arbor. They also provided linens for the tables and the prices were the best around! But aside from doing a truly, truly beautiful job with the flowers, they went above and beyond what any other florist would do, arriving early at the wedding location (The Mackey House, Savannah) and helped clean up after a summer rain storm, clearing leaves and branches etc. The bridal party was running late, and Brooke stayed and found herself tying bridesmaids dresses, helping groomsmen with their handkerchiefs and even lacing Ellie into her dress! At the end of the evening, the linens and planters were retrieved by Artistic Florist and returned. I was so very happy with the level of professionalism and quality we had received. I would not hesitate to recommend them for any occasion, you will not be disappointed.

Vanessa · Married on 05/13/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Artistic Florist. We chose them for both our wedding decor/flowers and day of planning. Brooke is extremely talented and made my vision come to life and then some. Aubri was the best wedding coordinator one could ask for. She made the whole process seamless from start to finish. My wedding was an absolute dream and I owe it to the two of them. I wouldn't change a single thing about my wedding day and I would highly recommend Artistic Florist to anyone planning a wedding!

Jamie · Married on 04/08/2017

Artistic is more than a florist, they can design your whole space and even offer planning/coordinating! We used them for flowers and for lighting and decor rentals. (Pst - They've got much more affordable rental rates than their competitors) In our first meeting, they gave us several tips to save money on flowers and we actually came in under budget!! Not knowing very much about flowers, they talked me out of a few "Pinterest Pipe Dreams", but took note of my vision and delivered beautifully. My bouquet was THE most beautiful I have ever seen, even better than my Pinterest inspiration examples. You cannot go wrong with Artistic, they're professional, affordable, and the best at what they do in their area!

Lindsey · Married on 11/21/2015

Brooke an her team were awesome. They were flexible with the sudden weather change and made the modified setup look amazing

Alyse · Married on 10/24/2015

Brooke and Aubri were amazing to work with! I couldn't have been more happy with the results! Absolutely recommend artistic florist!

Sent on 11/01/2015

Artistic Florist - Amelia Island Wedding Flowers's reply:

Oh, but Alyse, you were the bride that made are jobs so much more fun than it already is and enjoyed every step of the planning process with you. I can't wait to see the pics especially of all those beautiful garden roses and phalaenopsis orchids. You were absolutely stunning!!! Thank you for letting us be apart of your big day.

Kimberly · Married on 07/25/2015

Brooke and her team went above and beyond. I came in with little knowledge knowing what I wanted to do for flowers for my wedding. She sat down with us and gave us fabulous ideas I would of never even thought of. I showed up to my venue and saw how beautiful everything turned out to be! Our bouquets turned out better than I could of ever expected and I I couldn't have been happier.

Kathy · Married on 07/18/2015

I couldn't be happier with what Brooke, her husband Stephen, and Aubri did for my daughter's wedding! It's simply hard to describe the quality and beauty of their work, from every aspect. From the bridal bouquets to the table arrangements to the ceiling lights, everything was INCREDIBLE! Not only did they completely transform the venue, they made it magical. It took my breath away. I just can't thank you enough!

I LOVED working with Brooke & Aubri! They made the flower process so easy and assisted me in making decisions when I was stuck between options. They were always helpful when I had questions or clarifications. Our flowers were gorgeous and EXACTLY how I pictured them!

They also provided the chandeliers & additional lighting options for inside our venue. They were perfect. The additional items really elevated the space & was everything and more I could have wanted.

I can't say enough amazing things about them. They were truly wonderful.

Caitlin · Married on 05/23/2015

Artistic Florist was by far the best people I worked with for my wedding! Not only did Brooke and Aubri create beautiful flowers, but they helped me every step of the way. They went over every detail and went above and beyond to make sure my wedding was beautiful and went smoothly. I chose to have Aubri assist on the day of the wedding as a coordinator. I feel that this was by far the best decision I could have made because she dealt with coordinating everything on the day of the wedding, so I was able to enjoy myself. Also, I had my reception in a tent on the beach and they dealt with getting the tent for me. Finally, a week before the wedding we were told we needed a permit to have the tent on the beach. When I called Brooke freaking out she not only calmed me down, but offered to take care of getting the permit or accepting any penalties for not having one. In my opinion, that is above and beyond good customer service. Overall, I wish they could have just done the entire wedding because they were a pleasure to deal with.

Nancy · Married on 05/09/2015

Absolutely wonder vendors. At our first meeting our consultants were very easy to work with and very accommodating to the wishes of the bride and groom. Excellent value and the flowers and table arrangements were exactly what we wanted. The bridal bouquet was gorgeous as were the attendants. We were very very pleased with everything! I wholeheartedly recommend them for the perfect wedding.

Katherine · Married on 05/09/2015

Brooke and her team did an amazing job for our wedding. She was able to take my random collection of pinterest photos and with 1 meeting gave me everything I wanted. They are great at working with your budget and giving lots of options at different price points. The bouquets and table arrangements were beautiful and absolutely perfect!

Lisa · Married on 04/17/2015

The rehearsal dinner arrangements were beautiful and perfectly sized. I'm so glad I decided on the lanterns that were suggested! It added another touch of bright color and was so perfect.

Sent on 04/25/2015

Artistic Florist - Amelia Island Wedding Flowers's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review. We recommend and choose flowers as it was our own personal event. All heart in every event, Rehearsal, wedding or Party. Thank you for choosing us!

Phillipa · Married on 04/17/2015

I loved working with Aubri and Brooke. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous, and I still have guests comment on how fresh and beautiful they were. We also took several arrangements to the local hospital and hospice the next day so that they could continue to be enjoyed.

Cathy · Married on 04/11/2015

Artistic Florist - Brooke created stunning flower arrangements for our daughters wedding. The church flowers were beautiful and provided a lovely backdrop for the ceremony. The bridesmaid bouquets were gorgeous, and the brides was simply exquisite!!! They provided the arrangement of reception table decor and flowers. Again it was flawless. We also employed their event coordinator Aubre who was there on the wedding day to handle all the running around so we could enjoy the day!.We highly recommend Artistic florist and give special thanks again to Aubre for the tremendous help she was with all the details big and small that helped make our daughters dream wedding come true. Many thanks from The Manzie's

Jacqueline · Married on 03/28/2015

Brooke and Aubri were absolutely amazing. My wedding space and reception was gorgeous! It was exact what I had envisioned and the flowers were so beautiful! Brooke listened to everything I wanted and was spot on!! Artistic Florist is amazing and made our wedding day even prettier than I has imagined!

Everyone was so great to work with. Always very fast to respond. All the decor and flowers were exactly what I had visioned.

I met with Brooke & her team & gave them a general overview of what I was looking for in terms of bouquets & boutonnieres. What showed up on our wedding day WAY exceeded any of my expectations. Our flowers were absolutely breathtaking. Each of our guests made mention as to how beautiful our flowers were. I HIGHLY recommend working with them.

Excellent service!!! I couldn't be happier and would gladly recommend them.

Cori · Married on 11/15/2014

Absolutely beautiful flowers, lighting, and very professional day of event coordinator. I would highly recommend Artistic florist to anyone who wants to have a beautiful wedding day. She was very flexible and listened to everything I envisioned on my wedding day and created arrangements exactly the way I had envisioned them. Everything was very timely and done so effortlessly. I had many guest compliment me on the floral arrangements, they really know what they are doing. I wish I was able to bring all of the flowers home, they were just that beautiful.

Thank you Artistic florist for making our wedding day so beautiful, I cannot wait to see the professional photos.

Sent on 12/12/2014

Artistic Florist - Amelia Island Wedding Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much! You made our job easy and so wonderful to work with during the whole process. Congratulations on your marriage. You are an awesome couple!

Kathryn · Married on 11/01/2014

My husband and I felt like we were in the perfect hands with Artistic Florist. From the minute I walked through the door for the initial meeting with Brooke and our Day of Planner, Aubri, we were beyond impressed with the level of talent, respect, professionalism and excitement we were shown. Brooke is unbelievably knowledgeable pertaining to flowers and weddings and she offered extremely creative solutions to fit our budget, while still making a stunning appearance. Aubri put me right at easy with suggestions about the day-of events and offered me the most perfect worksheets to organize the sequence of events.

The wedding day: I cannot fully express how blown away I was with Brooke and her team. The full, red bridal bouquet was STUNNING (people who attended our wedding are STILL talking about it months later) as were the full, pretty bridesmaid bouquet flowers. We loved the chandeliers that were added to our outdoor ceremony under live oak trees (Suggestion of Brooke and team). We absolutely loved the simple, classy, beautiful centerpieces as well - the team was happy to work with us on adding some personal touches to each table which was crucial.

Aubri, as our day of planner, was perfect as well. Because of her, we were able to fully enjoy our day. We could count on her to stay calm, organized and make decisions so we didn't have to that evening.

Brooke and Aubri are the dynamic duo and our wedding could not have been any more perfect. They are the best of the best!!!

Brooke and her team did a beautiful job for my rehearsal dinner and wedding. My bouquet was stunning and exactly what I wanted. Ditto for the boutonnières and the bridesmaids' bouquets. And within my budget. Simply brilliant work.

Bridgette · Married on 10/11/2014

Artistic exceeded all expectations for our wedding. Brooke and Aubrey were amazing in working with my changing thoughts and requests. Brooke was excellent in taking my vision and adding her own professional flair to our flowers and arrangements. Our wedding was perfect, much in part to the Artistic's beautiful workmanship.

• Z

Zoe · Married on 09/06/2014

Brooke was very flexible when it came to working with me & some of my DYI ideas. She also interpreted what I was wanting or thought I wanted & guided me very well with a tight budget. The bouquets & arrangements were really beautiful! Perfect for our day.