63 Reviews for Artistic Florist - Amelia Island Wedding Flowers

Flower Petals (2)
Clean Up (1)
Non-Floral (1)
63 Artistic Florist - Amelia Island Wedding Flowers Reviews

Great service from what i had. I didnt really deal with artistic florist, it was my aunt. But she seemed very pleased with the service.
Great help from the team at the venue setting up and helping bridesmaids get ready. Went above and beyond what they needed to do. Really recommend them :) Thank you

Profile Picture Ellie, 7/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

As Ellie's aunt, and as she had picked a destination wedding, I was the person who did a lot of her wedding planning, and I had the good fortune to pick Artistic Florist for the flowers. I had a sit down meeting with the designer, Brooke, who asked to see a picture of the wedding dress and asked the height of the bride before we even got started, explaining that this would affect the bouquet design (who knew?!). Sharing pictures Ellie had sent me, Brooke got the ideas she needed for the flowers and accommodated Ellie's changes (."....can we add accents of blue, please?" ). On the day, Ellie said they were absolutely beautiful and several people said the bouquets were the best they had seen. Aubri was immensely helpful with follow up phone calls nearer the wedding date (including one the day before) and last minute changes to the corsages and a boutonniere and was very accommodating and reassuring with the bride's mother when she visited before the wedding. Artistic Florist went above and beyond by delivering the flowers 2 h away for what I thought was a very reasonable price and brought planters and foliage to decorate the wedding arbor. They also provided linens for the tables and the prices were the best around! But aside from doing a truly, truly beautiful job with the flowers, they went above and beyond what any other florist would do, arriving early at the wedding location (The Mackey House, Savannah) and helped clean up after a summer rain storm, clearing leaves and branches etc. The bridal party was running late, and Brooke stayed and found herself tying bridesmaids dresses, helping groomsmen with their handkerchiefs and even lacing Ellie into her dress! At the end of the evening, the linens and planters were retrieved by Artistic Florist and returned. I was so very happy with the level of professionalism and quality we had received. I would not hesitate to recommend them for any occasion, you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Linda, 7/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I cannot say enough great things about Artistic Florist. We chose them for both our wedding decor/flowers and day of planning. Brooke is extremely talented and made my vision come to life and then some. Aubri was the best wedding coordinator one could ask for. She made the whole process seamless from start to finish. My wedding was an absolute dream and I owe it to the two of them. I wouldn't change a single thing about my wedding day and I would highly recommend Artistic Florist to anyone planning a wedding!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Artistic is more than a florist, they can design your whole space and even offer planning/coordinating! We used them for flowers and for lighting and decor rentals. (Pst - They've got much more affordable rental rates than their competitors) In our first meeting, they gave us several tips to save money on flowers and we actually came in under budget!! Not knowing very much about flowers, they talked me out of a few "Pinterest Pipe Dreams", but took note of my vision and delivered beautifully. My bouquet was THE most beautiful I have ever seen, even better than my Pinterest inspiration examples. You cannot go wrong with Artistic, they're professional, affordable, and the best at what they do in their area!

Profile Picture Jamie , 4/8/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

I really enjoyed working with Artistic Florist for my wedding! I was a bit shell shocked by my first quote, but they worked with me and got the price down to a more comfortable level. Brooke and her team did a fantastic job with all of my floral arrangements at the wedding and reception and I was very happy with the end result! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Patricia, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Brooke an her team were awesome. They were flexible with the sudden weather change and made the modified setup look amazing

Profile Picture Lindsey, 11/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Brooke and Aubri were amazing to work with! I couldn't have been more happy with the results! Absolutely recommend artistic florist!

Profile Picture Alyse, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Artistic Florist provided the flowers for our ceremony and reception. They also provided lighting for our rehearsal dinner and wedding. The GOOD: The flowers were beautiful and done just as I asked. They really were perfect. The BAD: They forgot the corsages for the mothers and great aunts. They did apologize and refund us quickly once I called after the wedding. Also, we had discussed at our planning meeting to hang a chandelier in the trees at our ceremony site. A day before our wedding I am told they had no knowledge of this. It was disappointing.

Artistic Florist does a lot of weddings in the Fernandina Beach/Amelia Island area. They are good at what they do, but I feel we got lost in the shuffle on a few important details.

Profile Picture User4374850, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
2.4

I was so excited to use Artistic Florist after numerous emails back on forth on my son's Rehearsal Dinner as I had never been to Amelia Island or the venue we chose. They were quick to respond and even made the effort to go to the venue and check it out. I have to say the flowers were nothing like I expected and for $758.63 I expected the flowers to be amazing. I walked into the venue and I was appalled by what I saw. It was a small restaurant and we only had 5 tables with 7 at each table. On the table were 2 mason jars each with one stem of Belles of Ireland. It looked like my 5 year old grandson went out and picked a weed and stuck it in a jar. There was one arrangement for the sign in table which they charged $109 for and it was nothing special. I stated I liked tropical colors and the Belles of Ireland were by themselves. Thankfully, the food was delicious but I was really embarrassed about the flowers. I bought 24 small glass globes that they used and had these not been on the tables it would have looked more pitiful.I was charged $300 to string 3 strands of light outside that hung low and not professional looking at all. The people were very nice to work with but I felt I was way overcharged for the poor service provided. I would not recommend Artistic Florist for flower arranging.

Profile Picture Jill, 8/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Brooke and her team went above and beyond. I came in with little knowledge knowing what I wanted to do for flowers for my wedding. She sat down with us and gave us fabulous ideas I would of never even thought of. I showed up to my venue and saw how beautiful everything turned out to be! Our bouquets turned out better than I could of ever expected and I I couldn't have been happier.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I couldn't be happier with what Brooke, her husband Stephen, and Aubri did for my daughter's wedding! It's simply hard to describe the quality and beauty of their work, from every aspect. From the bridal bouquets to the table arrangements to the ceiling lights, everything was INCREDIBLE! Not only did they completely transform the venue, they made it magical. It took my breath away. I just can't thank you enough!

Profile Picture Kathy, 7/18/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I LOVED working with Brooke & Aubri! They made the flower process so easy and assisted me in making decisions when I was stuck between options. They were always helpful when I had questions or clarifications. Our flowers were gorgeous and EXACTLY how I pictured them!

They also provided the chandeliers & additional lighting options for inside our venue. They were perfect. The additional items really elevated the space & was everything and more I could have wanted.

I can't say enough amazing things about them. They were truly wonderful.

Profile Picture Melanie, 6/27/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Artistic Florist was by far the best people I worked with for my wedding! Not only did Brooke and Aubri create beautiful flowers, but they helped me every step of the way. They went over every detail and went above and beyond to make sure my wedding was beautiful and went smoothly. I chose to have Aubri assist on the day of the wedding as a coordinator. I feel that this was by far the best decision I could have made because she dealt with coordinating everything on the day of the wedding, so I was able to enjoy myself. Also, I had my reception in a tent on the beach and they dealt with getting the tent for me. Finally, a week before the wedding we were told we needed a permit to have the tent on the beach. When I called Brooke freaking out she not only calmed me down, but offered to take care of getting the permit or accepting any penalties for not having one. In my opinion, that is above and beyond good customer service. Overall, I wish they could have just done the entire wedding because they were a pleasure to deal with.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 5/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Absolutely wonder vendors. At our first meeting our consultants were very easy to work with and very accommodating to the wishes of the bride and groom. Excellent value and the flowers and table arrangements were exactly what we wanted. The bridal bouquet was gorgeous as were the attendants. We were very very pleased with everything! I wholeheartedly recommend them for the perfect wedding.

Profile Picture Nancy, 5/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Brooke and her team did an amazing job for our wedding. She was able to take my random collection of pinterest photos and with 1 meeting gave me everything I wanted. They are great at working with your budget and giving lots of options at different price points. The bouquets and table arrangements were beautiful and absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Katherine, 5/9/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

The rehearsal dinner arrangements were beautiful and perfectly sized. I'm so glad I decided on the lanterns that were suggested! It added another touch of bright color and was so perfect.

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/17/15, 1 Review
4.7

Flowers were gorgeous! I think pricing for wedding party and ceremony was on par, but reception flowers were overpriced.,

Profile Picture User5037883, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I loved working with Aubri and Brooke. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous, and I still have guests comment on how fresh and beautiful they were. We also took several arrangements to the local hospital and hospice the next day so that they could continue to be enjoyed.

Profile Picture Phillipa, 4/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Artistic Florist - Brooke created stunning flower arrangements for our daughters wedding. The church flowers were beautiful and provided a lovely backdrop for the ceremony. The bridesmaid bouquets were gorgeous, and the brides was simply exquisite!!! They provided the arrangement of reception table decor and flowers. Again it was flawless. We also employed their event coordinator Aubre who was there on the wedding day to handle all the running around so we could enjoy the day!.We highly recommend Artistic florist and give special thanks again to Aubre for the tremendous help she was with all the details big and small that helped make our daughters dream wedding come true. Many thanks from The Manzie's

Profile Picture Cathy, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Brooke and Aubri were great to work with, and gave great suggestions and help along the way. The flowers were beautiful, and I only wish that our destination wedding guests could have taken more of them with them to enjoy the beautiful arrangements longer. I would definitely use Artistic Florist again.

Profile Picture User4991256, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Brooke and Aubri were absolutely amazing. My wedding space and reception was gorgeous! It was exact what I had envisioned and the flowers were so beautiful! Brooke listened to everything I wanted and was spot on!! Artistic Florist is amazing and made our wedding day even prettier than I has imagined!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 3/28/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Everyone was so great to work with. Always very fast to respond. All the decor and flowers were exactly what I had visioned.

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I met with Brooke & her team & gave them a general overview of what I was looking for in terms of bouquets & boutonnieres. What showed up on our wedding day WAY exceeded any of my expectations. Our flowers were absolutely breathtaking. Each of our guests made mention as to how beautiful our flowers were. I HIGHLY recommend working with them.

Profile Picture User3805352, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Excellent service!!! I couldn't be happier and would gladly recommend them.

Profile Picture User4983982, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We used Artistic Florist for our wedding in November at Walkers Landing on Amelia Island. From the first time speaking with Brooke, I knew she was the right florist for us. I am not a huge flower person and didn't really know what kind of arrangements I wanted, but after speaking with her she created a floral design perfect for the event space and look we were hoping for. Brooke is clearly one of the most talented florists in the area and I would recommend her for your events in the area.

Profile Picture User3783380, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews